The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping... with Girl Talk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:47 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Jurishe returned home from her own little escapade with Zevran, just in time to wave him and Katara off, for their outing as well. Shedding her dress and heels, though leaving the lingerie which was surprisingly comfortable, she got dressed in her casual clothes and shoes instead. With that, she was out the door to do some quick shopping (no, she wasn't going to follow Zevran and Katara... that would be weird).

Upon finding her prize, the young waterbender purchased a huge bag of chocolate and amused herself by wandering around the market; she had a whole day off, after all. The chocolate was, of course, for her and Katara to eat, while they had their girl talk over their experiences with Zevran - Jurishe's second time and Katara's first.

She got home just a little before Katara would return, and thus decided to get things ready in her room, to make them a slight surprise. Chocolates and drinks, along with comfortable places to sit was all that was required, and so it took no time at all to set up.

Mood: Hurrying
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:55 pm

Katara Montoya

THAT. WAS. AMAZING!!

That was pretty much what Katara thought of the whole thing. That had been one of the most wonderful afternoons of her life, and to top if all off, she was kind of being carried home bridal style, because shew as still a bit shaky on her feet. She hadn't had sex or anything, nor was she injured... she had just come so close to swooning... and had done so at least once during the date. Zevran of course, was a total gentleman and took care of her and ensured she was alright--which she was.

When the man reached the door and returned Katara to Jurishe, he did have a few choice lines though.
"she's a little shakily on her feet..." he laughed, "she's been bitten by the happy bug, it seems!" it was a cheesy line, but it was face value. Of course Katara would tell her sister everything that happened worth telling... Jurishe had admitted that there was sex involved to Katara, after all... so if there was sex involved... surely the girl would say so. (even though there was not, so there was no need to worry).

After polite goodbyes and such (and a promise to meet both girls again that weekend), Zevran left them alone, and so they went inside, Katara collecting herself enough not to swoon again or lose her footing. She began talking about it all the way to the bedroom, before pausing.
"oh?" she blushed a bit delightedly once they were in the room with Jurishe's 'setup', snapping back to reality for a second... "what's this?" a large, sweet smile appeared on the firebender's face as she "looked" at her best friend... no, her sister, dammit. <3
Mood: Excited!
Condition: Dressed
Link: Katara

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:38 am

Jurishe Chuyin

"We...!" Jurishe began, a slight flourish in her voice, even as she unbuttoned her blouse and slid her pants off, " - are going to lounge in our lingerie and have some good, old fashioned, girl talk!" Suddenly in her lingerie, herself, the young waterbender grinned, "I want to hear everything, sister. I'll tell you everything too, and we'll giggle and have sweets; sound good?"

She couldn't imagine Katara saying no... she just couldn't. Jurishe figured that this would be fun for the both of them, but if not, chocolate cured all things for young women, right?

Mood: Teasing

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:51 am

Katara Montoya

Katara's eyes widened from surprise as she sensed Jurishe's clothes hit the floor. They were close enough that she could in fact tell that she was still in the sexy lingerie that she had picked out to wear for Zevran. She didn't mind at all, and laughed about it even.

"oh~!" she giggled, removing her dress, but gently making sure it was on the bed before striding back over to Jurishe and the chocolates in just her lingerie and heels, "I *do* like the sound of that. Are we gonna do it with heels on or no?" Either way was fine with her... just that if she wore heels she wanted Jurishe to as well, and if not, she'd take hers off.
Hearing her answer, Katara would playfully recommend that Jurishe go strap hers on, but otherwise, she was seating herself in the chair in her heels and underwear, ready to eat chocolate in her underwear and talk with Jurishe about their amazing days they had had. It would be tons of fun! ^^
Mood: Happy!
Condition: In Her Underwear

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:19 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Laughing at Katara's answer, the nearly-naked young waterbender did, in fact, strap her high heels back on, though she'd still be lounging in her seat near the chocolate. "Alright... you first?" She offered, popping one into her mouth, "You got to hear about my previous experience, after all." It seemed fair to her, but Jurishe was up for negotiation, if her friend didn't think so.

"Did he leave your heels on?" She asked with a grin, however, curious as to what that answer would be. It seemed to be Zevran's thing, especially after what he'd told her this morning, so Jurishe wouldn't be at all surprised if he had.

Mood: Teasing

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara did giggle softly as Jurishe strapped her heels back on. "lookin' good, sister!" she teased playfully, though did mean it. It wasn't like she was sexually attracted to Jurishe, but girls could call other girls pretty and mean it for exactly that.
"alright... I'll go first..." she smiled, laughing again at Jurishe's question.
"he did, actually! I almost forgot that he did, but he did!" she wiggled her feet. "well, other than a massage for my feet after a bit of dancing... but then I put them back on... why? did he do the same to you too?" she did eat a chocolate, since there was no point in just letting them sit there. Her mind might have been thinking about dancing with Jurishe in their heels (maybe lingerie instead of naked? maybe not). Just because it was a cute and silly girly thing that sounded fun... but for now, it was talking time. ^^

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:11 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"He did!" Jurishe giggled, grinning at Katara, "He finally told me why he does, though..." She confessed that in a low, conspiratorial whisper, though it wasn't really all that secret (or she didn't think it was, anyway). The young waterbender would tell the other girl easily, if she simply asked her the why of the matter. Still, she would have to ask; it wouldn't be fun otherwise.

Making a little hand gesture, she motioned for Katara to continue. "So you two danced? And then he massaged your feet? What else; tell me!" Jurishe urged, quite interested to know how Zevran treated other women; even those who did not indulge in sex with him.

Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara's eyes lit up. "he told you? well tell me! tell me! I forgot to ask him... I was too busy... enjoying myself." she giggled a bit shyly, but was not afraid to admit that yes, she had had a glorious massage... and the 'grand finale' had been even grander. she did wiggle her feet a little, listening to the light tapping her shoes maed when her toes touched.

"well... he asked me what was okay to touch, where I liked being touched the most iand any places I shouldn't touch..." she began, "I left some things off-limits, but he had assumed as much." she put her hand to her groin (though Zevran had brushed against it a few times, sending delightful little shudders down Katara's spine). "but others... he even touched my face too... it was wonderful!"
she ate a few more chocolates, because they were delicious. "what else did he do with you?" she asked, figuring they'd 'take turns'. "besides the sex... I mean," she chuckled. It wasn't like Katara didn't know what went on. it didn't bother her though.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Signaling her to come closer, more for silliness and the mood of the moment, Jurishe murmured the answer. "Heels do accentuate the curves of your backside," She began, "And he said that he loved that, along with how they adjust your posture... but they also helped prevent 'cold feet', and gave better orgasms." Jurishe used 'your' as a broad term, rather than for Katara herself, of course.

When asked to divulge some information, the young waterbender did so, quite happily. "He started out helping me take my clothes off, and then by giving me my massage... and it was amazing; even moreso than the first time, really," She sighed contentedly, just from remembering, "He said that he liked my lingerie, and the way that the dress showed them off, once the shrug was off."

Jurishe took a few more chocolates, herself, waiting for Katara's response before asking more information of the other girl.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:24 am

Katara Montoya

Katara's face lit up. "oooh.... well, he did compliment me on my curves..." she smiled. She was maybe still growing, but now that she was eating properly again and gaining (healthy) weight, she was getting a little bit curvier and turning into a cute little hourglass herself. "that explains it..."
She did blush a little playfully at the mention of orgasming. It didn't bother her to hear that though. "well...  that sounds like a couple of really compelling reasons to keep them on then, yeah?" she playfully tapped Jurishe's shoes with her own just for fun.

Katara smiled as Jurishe explained. "he's so gentle when he takes my clothes off..." she nodded in agreement, "especially when he took off my underwear..." yeah. Katara had shown her entire body naked to Zevran. "heck... even when he took off and put on my shoes he was so gentle. oooh! he just makes me melt!" she laughed, downing some water to wash the sweetness down.

"Oh! oh!" she beamed, "and the best part is! is that I didn't got overheated or anything... and I could sense him just fine!" she seemed very happy and excited to admit that. Of course, Zevran was probably within 2 feet of Katara the whole time, but that didn't change how lovely it had been to "see" him up close.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:31 am

Jurishe Chuyin

"That's great!" Jurishe smiled brightly, proud of her friend (since she had been worried about Katara not taking her specially-crafted gloves). Then, she whispered, "He's very handsome, isn't he...? Almost unearthly so, sometimes. A total gentleman, too. If he were to choose a woman to settle down with, she'd be very lucky..." Not that she ever saw that happening, of course. Not in the traditional sense.

She wasn't sure what else to say about her own encounter, since there was obviously sex involved, but if Katara asked, she would answer honestly. Jurishe wasn't ashamed, really, just unsure of how one began talking about these things.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:40 am

Katara Montoya

Katara smiled and nodded. "mmm... yes. he's a perfect gentleman... no wonder everyone loves him. there'd be a lucky woman for sure if he settled down... why can't there be more Zevrans in the world?" she giggled. She wasn't complaining, but she certainly wouldn't mind for Zevrans in the world so that perhaps they could commit and settle down and live happily ever after. But Katara knew not to think unrealistically, and so it was just a nice little woman-fantasy.

"so was there anything else about our dates that we didn't share?" she asked, pipping another chocolate slowly into her mouth, "or do we just talk about girly things like body shapes and lingerie and shoes and dancing and chocolates and whatever else?" she chuckled. Not that she was new to any of those things now, but girly things were always fun to talk about, it seemed. At least, they were to Katara...

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:45 am

Jurishe Chuyin

"Maybe we have to train them up, to be like Zevran?" Jurishe offered with a laugh, though it was slightly dry. Taking another drink, she hummed, turning to Katara curiously, "What sort of boyfriend would you like, anyway? Realistically, even, if Zevran weren't around being amazing." The young waterbender hoped that her friend would understand what she meant, by that last part - their mutual masseuse friend was just a bit too amazing for a girl to get together with. Any girl.

Not that she was trying to say that Katara wasn't good enough for someone like that, because she obviously was. Just, yeah, basically asking her to describe someone that wasn't quite as amazing as Zevran, that she would consent to dating.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:53 am

Katara Montoya

Katara chuckled. "yeah... either that or we should learn how to massage each other." She didn't see anything sexual about that. Jurishe had soft healer's hands, and Katara's hands were covered enough that they were baby-soft too. It might feel good, actually! Besides... Zevran wouldn't come over every day, and they didn't have the money to shell out a massage (or more) a day. Granted, few people did.

"for me?" she asked with a smile. "definitely a boyfriend who could give a massage... but I guess... probably also one kinda like Zevran... just, like, someone who asks me how I feel, or what I want... Probably just what any other girl would want, really..."
Though that reminded her. "how about you? what would you want in a boyfriend?"
Honestly... if Katara and Jurishe stayed like this for the rest of their lives... single but together? maybe it wasn't so bad...
Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:06 am

Jurishe Chuyin

There was the double-edged sword that came with asking questions like that; they were inevitably asked in return. Jurishe didn't really want a boyfriend, but she didn't want to bring that up with her friend, because then Katara would want to know why she didn't want a boyfriend... and then she'd either have to lie, or else talk about the whole story. Instead, the lingerie-clad waterbender popped a chocolate into her mouth, humming as if considering.

"I'd want someone... who would love my little adopted-sister as much as I do," she finally answered, obviously talking about Katara herself. It was true; whoever Jurishe ended up with - if anyone at all - would have to adopt Katara as their sister, as well, pretty much.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:16 am

Katara Montoya

In truth, a boyfriend was one of those things that Katara wanted, but wouldn't exactly want to go out and try to find. Sure it might have seemed like she opened up incredibly easy to people, but really, that was only people she trusted. If Jurishe or Zevran had ever betrayed that trust, they would find themselves facing one of the most bellicose and hostile enemies they had ever laid eyes on. Thankfully, that was not likely to happen.

Katara couldn't help but daww at Jurishe's remark though. It pleased her enough that she didn't even grow suspicious of the way she had skirted the question or had not gone into much more detail. "I love you, Jurishe..." she smiled sweetly, getting to her feet, pulling Jurishe to her feet and giving her a big bear-hug that was nothing short of Katara's genuine and heartfelt love and trust. Sure they were in their lingerie and heels, and their bare skin was smooshed together... but this hug was absolutely necessary.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:34 am

Jurishe Chuyin

"I love you too, Katara," Jurishe told the other girl, wrapping her arms around her as well. Their state of undress didn't bother her at all, because of their relationship; it literally felt like hugging a sister, to her. The young waterbender had been an only child, longing for more friends, and perhaps that was some of the reason, as well. She did, however, feel a little bad for dodging the question, even if her answer definitely hadn't been a lie.

She could never betray Katara's trust... it just wasn't in her nature to do so. Jurishe wanted to protect the other girl from everything possible, and fix everything that had happened before she knew her at all. If she could, she would go so far as to restore Katara's sight, if it were possible, despite any risks to herself, to do so. That was just how Jurishe was, with her loved ones.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:59 am

Katara Montoya

Katara did like touching, but it was more the reassuring kind of gentle touches, which were fueled by a sisterly relationship rather than an intimate one. Thus, she did rub Jurishe's back a little bit, her baby-soft hands softly caressing Jurishe's smooth skin as she held the embrace. Katara had had an older brother herself, but he, like her parents, had been killed. She had no family left, and Jurishe had filled that void... thus, she was very attached to the waterbender.

The notion of getting her sight repaired had never really occurred to her, but she'd love the idea. It wasn't on her mind at the moment though, but rather, her love and trust for the beautiful and kindhearted waterbender in front of her, was what she was thinking about.
"Jurishe?" she whispered softly after a moment, still hugging her lingerie-clad sister, "did... do... you even want a boyfriend though?" she trailed off shyly. She might explain what she personally thought about it if Jurishe did... and maybe even go first if Jurishe asked her opinion on it... for she did have one.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:22 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

And here Jurishe thought that she'd been so close to avoiding that question all together. Yet, here it was to bite her in the butt. Taking a deep breath, the young waterbender let it out as a soft sigh, which Katara would surely feel as well as hear. "Not really," She admitted, brushing a hand over her friend's curls before starting to pull back a little, smiling as best she could.

She didn't want to elaborate too much, because any general argument that she could give against having one could technically be applied to Katara, as well. Become too attached? Well, she was very attached to the blind firebender. Change your life plans? Again, Katara had done that, for hers - however vague her life plans had been. Don't want to be around someone constantly, or live with someone, or have to worry about someone else? All things that she did with her adopted-sister and enjoyed. So... yeah, better just to keep quiet, on all of that.

"What about you?" Jurishe asked in return, however, "Do you want a boyfriend? I wouldn't know how to go about getting you one, but I'd love to see you happy."

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:05 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara let Jurishe pull back a little bit as she listened. Blind as she might have been, she was able to sense her friend in great detail, and her eyes seemed to hold a powerful level of understanding. Incidentally, and perhaps luckily for the nearly-naked waterbender, Katara did not ask why. she simply accepted that answer with a smile.

It was almost relieving in fact, to hear that. Not that Katara was greedy (except technically it qualified as such?), but she didn't exactly like the idea of sharing Jurishe with anyone. She obviously couldn't and thus wouldn't stop her, but Jurishe was really one of the only true friends she had. Well, Zevran could also qualify, except Katara knew that she had to 'share' him, so to speak. Ergo, she wouldn't be able to live with Zevran the way she was living with Jurishe.

With a small smile, Katara actually shook her head. "To be honest... it's a dreamy little thought... I mean, helloooo~ Zevran... but otherwise... I don't really. I just want to be with you. Not like girlfriends or something... but like how we are now. Sisters, you know. I... am I a terrible person for saying that I'd be fine with spending our lives together as single travelling sisters?" because that was kind of what she wanted, to be honest.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:33 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"That definitely wouldn't be a bad life," Jurishe agreed with Katara, smiling at her friend's words, "Though... if you ever do find someone who makes you happy, don't hold back on my account, okay? I'll always be there for you, whether you're single or married or whatever. I promise." That was honestly how she felt, at the moment. Jurishe didn't want the little blind firebender to miss out on something that most people found so wonderful about life, just because she didn't want it herself.

The young waterbender gently tickled Katara's sides as they stood together. "Alright... no more questions for me, about our mutual friend?" She grinned, teasing just a bit, "Or shall we talk about more general, girly things? I think another shopping trip is in our future, after all. We can't be showing off the same lingerie every time!"

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara smiled. "I won't... I just don't really think that'll be too concerning for me," she indicated. Truth of the matter was, was that Katara was afraid of losing Jurishe just as much as she was afraid of losing Katara. If she ever loved someone, she feared that she might lose them too--it might not be the same organization that slew her family, but there were always others. On the other hand, she didn't quite feel that same fear around Jurishe, as if the two would always be able to protect each other like that. It was hard to explain.

Of course, getting her bare sides tickled made Katara emit a cute little squeal/giggle, and she flinched playfully. "I think that's all of them, unless you wanted to ask me one?" she offered, "Otherwise, yes. let's talk about girly things... and our next shopping trip!" she grinned. She had also not forgot about Jurishe's tickling. Perhaps after a bit more girliness, Katara would get her 'revenge'... >:3

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:04 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Jurishe wouldn't be able to explain exactly how she was able to be so close to Katara without freaking out, the way she would be over a guy. Maybe because of the relationship that had given her the insecurities, or because Katara was strong, rather than sickly and frail. There could be a million different reasons. The young waterbending healer was also better at her skills, now, and so maybe she wasn't as worried because of it?

Still, she was determined to stay with her little firebender friend and keep her safe. Almost like a surrogate daughter, rather than a sister (though she'd do her best to not be stifling, as well).

"What sort of lingerie do you want, for next time?" Jurishe asked, skipping ahead to that topic, guiding Katara back to her seat next to the chocolates, "Something cuter? Sexier? What colors, maybe?"

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:48 am

Katara Montoya

For Katara, Jurishe brought the security that family normally did, without being overbearing about it.  she would have laughed at the idea of thinking that Jurishe was acting too motherly or anything. No, the teen felt like Jurishe was her older sister more than anything. She was a couple years older than the blind firebender, and yet they both were on so many of the same wavelengths--boys, chocolate, lingerie, massages, being single, travelling... all sorts of other things. Katara loved it.

"oooh! maybe some of both!" she chuckled as she as guided back down to her seat. She liked when Jurishe would do those little things for her. It was cute. "or lace. maybe black? or dark red? I guess that depends on what kind of shoes I wore... what about you? would you get new shoes to match your next pair of sexy lingerie?"
As she popped a chocolate into her mouth, she giggled, "as long as we can dance in our heels, right?" she might not have realized that Jurishe enjoyed dancing naked with heels on just as much as Katara did.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"Oh definitely!" Jurishe laughed, taking her own seat once again, to get off of her heels for now, "I can't imagine having heels that didn't match my lingerie... considering that's what Zevran leaves me in, the longest. I might go with a lighter color, next time, since I did black this time. Maybe white, or even pink, if I could find a pink to go well with my skin tone..."

That was the one thing about having her typical Water Tribe complexion... Jurishe looked good in blue, white, and more blue. Red was a bit iffy, depending on the shade, and bright colors like orange or yellow were absolute no-gos. Even bright greens were iffy, though she did enjoy purple. "Maybe purple... lilac or something," She hummed to herself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping... with Girl Talk
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next