The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping... with Girl Talk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:34 am

Jurishe Chuyin

She knew that Katara was only kidding when she waved her off dismissively, but Jurishe couldn't help but laugh anyway. "Oh, would you like me to leave?" the naked waterbender asked playfully, placing a hand melodramatically over her chest, as if offended. Still, her only action was to take another chocolate; Jurishe didn't even bother pretending to get up out of the chair, since she knew it would distress her sister.

"As fun as that would be..." She hummed, thinking about dancing every single day, "I do sometimes get tired after work, you know. What about 'every day off', instead?" That would still be two days a week - sometimes three. Jurishe would still greatly enjoy it.

Mood: Happy
Condition: Nekkid

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 1:21 am

Katara Montoya

Katara instantly shook her head but then paused. "well... if you leave, I'm not letting you take any clothes!" she playfully taunted. But, knowing that her waterbending friend wasn't thinking that, Katara just giggled, took another shot of water, and ate another delicious chocolate. Even if Jurishe was not for the dancing every day thing, she did hope that chocolates became a more regular part of their lives.

Katara mused at her suggestion. "yeah... that's reasonable. I can get pretty burnt out those days..." Katara was not a beggar, per se, but she did dance and show off for tips, when Jurishe was at work. She made a decent little amount of cash this way.
"but we should at least eat chocolates naked or in our underwear every day." she giggled, "maybe with heels on... would that be okay?" she hoped so, since it took no energy to sit down and eat chocolates wearing almost no clothing... and it was rather fun too, dancing or not.
Condition: Nakie
Link: Katara

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:38 pm

((OOC: figured we can bring up the epic quest of sight up, at the boutique.))

Jurishe Chuyin

"Heels every day?" Jurishe laughed, reaching out to ruffle Katara's hair before actually starting to undo the straps on her heels, "What happened to innocent little Katara, hm? I feel like I've corrupted her. Or that Zevran did." It was in good fun, of course, but the naked waterbender was glad to get the shoes off her feet; how could Katara be used to them so quickly? Jurishe felt like they'd worn half of her ankles down.

Slowly, she pushed herself up to stand, stretching the small of her back. "I think that I'm going to go wash," She mentioned, heading over to where the towel was hanging on the back of the door, "So then... maybe tomorrow we can have our shopping trip?"

Condition: Nekkid

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Katara Montoya

"well... if we're not dancing it's not that bad..." Katara giggled, both at her playfulness and from Jurishe ruffling her hair, which she always liked. "I mean, besides the dance, how much we were actually on our feet while eating the chocolates?" she giggled, wiggling her feet and eating the last piece of chocolate at that. "I do think you and me, and probably Zevran have all rubbed off on each other..." Katara indicated, undoing and removing her own heels as well at this point, and wiggling her toes.

"Alright..." she nodded, "I'll be right after you then," she paused, her eyes lighting up at the suggestion. "oooooh! that would be awesome!" Katara did love shopping. and girly things. She might not have been able to see color, but she trusted in Jurishe's good judgment to help her out.
Provided that Jurishe's bath was without incident, so also would Katara's be, and after getting out, she'd be barefooted in her old baggy clothes with the cool new gloves of hers on: just a nice little getup to relax for the evening in.
Condition: Nakie
Link: Katara

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping... with Girl Talk
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5