The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping... with Girl Talk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara bushed. "oh... well then I'd definitely need some. not so tall that I couldn't walk, but you know what I mean, right?"
She noticed the blush alright, and was surprised that Jurishe had admitted this to her. "well... did you like it? or would you rather he had taken them off?" she wondered this in sincerity, even if she'd technically not be influencing it at all. "I mean, I've heard that sometimes men get so excited in taking everything else off, that they forget the shoes. you think that might have been what it was?"

"well... I don't mind the lowness of the cut too much," she admitted with a slight blush, putting her hands on her chest as if evaluating her own breast size, but would it be too much with that bra?" she remembered earlier that Jurishe had mentioned that the lingerie she was getting would already show off a lot of her chest and cleavage, which wasn't too bad; she just didn't want to go overboard.
"otherwise... I'm okay with showing off my arms... it's my forearms and wrists that I am used to having covered," she motioned to her gloves. "and I can't exactly wear these with a formal outfit." she chuckled. "they'd just look... out of place."
she was pretty much still fully girling out--and loving it.
Mood: Girly :3
Condition: Good
Link: Katara

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

More confession times. "Honestly... I didn't really notice, at the time," Jurishe admitted, about keeping her heels on, "I only noticed the next morning, after I woke up. Good thing I don't toss and turn, huh? Or else I might've kicked him by accident... That would've been a bit of a mood killer." She said it as a joke, but she really was thinking, now, that it was a lucky thing.

Humming over Katara's question, however, the young waterbender took down the red dress, to inspect it alongside the bra in question. "Let's see..." She murmured aloud, holding the garments up to one another, "I think you'd be okay; the dress covers more than the bra does, so it shouldn't show through." Then, of course, she added, with a grin, "Now we each just need a new pair of heels... or two."

Mood: Girling Out

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara chuckled, "hmm... that does make it sound it he just forgot them... well, as long as you're okay with it, I see no reason to complain." she chuckled at her remarks. "but hey. luckily you didn't. If you did, maybe he'd learn to take them off..." if it was that good that Jurishe didn't even worry about her shoes... well heck. Katara wanted her some of that... or at least some of that affectionate touching. Maybe a kiss or something too... she'd worry about all of that later though. No point getting hot and bothered just yet.

Katara nodded. "well... as long as it doesn't show off too much arm or leg... especially not for the first encounter, y'know?" she smiled. well, and she had admitted to liking long sleeves for dresses since she liked her forearms covered, and didn't want to wear the heavy gloves. "but otherwise..." she grinned. "aye. I think you're quite right." it was a coy grin, but at the same time, a very girly one. they were going to girl out till they had gotten everything they needed.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Though Jurishe would have normally opposed the idea of Katara not wearing her gloves to meet someone new... she knew Zevran, and she'd trusted him with just as much as her friend would be. So she supposed that it would be alright, though she still didn't much care for the idea of the younger girl going without - not that she could do anything about it, not being her mother.

Shoes were surprisingly the easiest part of their outfits to find. The overprotective waterbender found some for Katara within seconds that met approval, and some for herself mere moments later.

That was great - until they went to pay for their items and Jurishe heard her total. That... was not so great. "Ouch," She muttered to herself, though she was already taking the money out of her bag to pay for it, "Well, I guess I did get quite a bit..." Really, she had, and she was getting her money's worth. It just felt like a lot, when presented as a simple number.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:37 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara normally wouldn't have wanted to do this either, but she trusted Jurishe, knowing that the woman wouldn't just let her meet anyone unless she trusted them too. That was the main reason she felt okay with not wearing the gloves that time. Besides... that was not what made her blind. "unfocusing" her senses was what did that. Taking off the gloves might be equated to taking off a pair of glasses. one could still see; just not as clearly.

Katara did squeal delightedly when Jurishe showed her the shoes. she liked the immediately, and was quite fine with how easily that had been resolved. she also complimented Jurishe's choice, saying that at least one pair would definitely go good with that lingerie. ("don't be surprised if he leaves them on you", she playfully warned).

When it came time to pay for it all though, Katara was no stranger to Jurishe's reaction.
"what's the number?" she asked, since the gloves did not grant her the ability to read either. She was already fishing her purse out though. "I'll pay for this..." she was stubborn and so would not back down easily.
...okay, maybe she would. "well... I'll at least pay for mine, okay?" she offered, "though I'd also be fine with paying for yours too. I don't want you paying for me new clothes though, y'hear?" she patted Jurishe on the back to show she wasn't angry or anything; just that she didn't want their fun day out to be solely at Jurishe's expense.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 1:32 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Taking off the amount that Katara's clothes had cost definitely help, though the majority was still on Jurishe's bill - which made sense, since she did have more clothing all together. "Okay..." the waterbender relented, putting some of the money back into her bag, "But I'll still pay for mine. Deal?" With that, she'd tell the younger girl her portion and hand the tailor enough money to pay for her own.

"Will you show me yours, when we get back to the apartment?" Jurishe asked her friend with a slight grin, already figuring that she'd get changed into her own, to see how it all worked together. Hopefully Katara could also tell her if the revealing back revealed a little too much, once the shrug was taken off.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:04 am

Katara Montoya

Katara's clothing price reduction definitely helped though, with a couple of dresses and pairs of shoes, as well a few pairs of lingerie getting deducted from the total.
"alright... deal." Katara smiled at Jurishe once they had come to a compromise." Katara felt for the right amount of coins, counting them out before handing them over and thus paying for all the lovely new clothes they got. She was a happy lady.

Katara giggled playfully. "of course!" she agreed, "maybe I'll even flaunt a little without the dress on." she joked, although she would--she didn't care about showing off to Jurishe--who was basically the reason she hadn't become unhealthily concerned with her body image.

before they knew it though, they were back at their little flat, in Jurishe's room, ready to try on lovely new things.
"so... you first or me?" she chuckled. there was a bathroom if they wanted to have privacy while changing into their new lingerie (if they wanted to), but otherwise, Katara was fine with however Jurishe wanted to do it.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 1:08 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"Oh, I think that you should definitely go first," Jurishe nodded quite seriously, settling herself on her bed atop the fur coverlet, "Let's see how well they fit, and then I can describe the whole effect for you - sound good?" Crossing her legs beneath her, as if seated at a bonfire back home, the young waterbender waited for Katara to disappear in order to change, or else to protest.

At the same time, she was also fiddling with her own new clothes, deciding for sure which she would wear for the evening. Jurishe decided on everything with the criss cross design, plus the layered dress, for the added effect. Hopefully it would suit her frame well enough.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Katara Montoya

Blind as she might have been, Katara still gave Jurishe a distinct look. "fine... just this once..." she chuckled, before grabbing a set of clothing and disappearing into the bathroom to change. She emerged a few minutes later in that red dress. She walked surprisingly well in the heels too, and swayed her hips. Katara was not very curvy, but she was also very skinny and hadn't quite finished growing... so there was still hope for her yet.

"well... how do I look?" she asked, posing (more just to show herself to Jurishe rather than trying to be suggestive or anything). "or had were you wanting me to model the lingerie first?" She could technically just take the dress off if she wanted to model the lingerie. The heels might just be an added effect.
Either way, she was quiet, smiling gently, as she waited for Jurishe to describe her--for she had taken the gloves off (and they, like the rest of her old clothing, was in a pile on the corner of the bed now).

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"You look really nice," Jurishe started with, the sincerity clear in her voice (though it was obvious that she'd never lie to Katara anyway), "The red is just the right shade for you, I think - not so bright as to wash out your colors, but not so dark as to look drab either." She wanted to start with the color, since Jurishe knew that it was the one thing her friend could just not see with her gloves.

"The black of the shoes sets it off well, too," She continued to compliment, "Very elegant... but, of course, the hemline makes it sexy too - and you definitely have the walking down, in heels. Overall, I would say that you're very cute, but I think a man would probably use a word more like 'yummy'." Maybe Zevran wouldn't, but that would give Katara an idea, anyway.

Jurishe was a little surprised that Katara had started out in the full dress, rather than starting in the lingerie, however. "Did you want me to describe how the underwear looks, for you?" She asked carefully, "I thought you were curious about that, too?"

Mood: Good

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara stood there, her hands together and her hips lightly swaying. She was not a terribly curvy thing due to her lack of body fat (she had much less than usual, given her slender frame, which in turn had come from a lack of proper eating. she was getting better as of lately though), but she wasn't a board either. "oooh... so it's *that* kind of red..." she imagined something similar to the clothes she wore, which did bring out her skin color a bit more.

"oooh... so the black looks good?" she giggled at that part, taking a few steps to show off her walk, but turned and faced Jurishe again. yummy? oooh. that made her blush, but it also led into her other question, or thought, as it was.
"well... I *think* the lingerie I'm wearing right now is black..."
and thus it led perfectly into Jurishe's other remark.
"oh! I guess so... yes please." she blushed again, before gently and carefully pulling the dress off over her head, stepping to the bed and setting it there before standing in front of her friend.
"should I turn around or anything? or are you going to walk around me or something?" she giggled, her face pink (mixed with dark brown). it revealed ample cleavage and parts of her backside, and if one traced a line down the side of her body, the bare skin would only be interrupted by a thin strap near her chest from the bra and at her waist, from the panties. She hoped it looked good. she had left her heels on as well.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Since she was cross-legged (and quite comfortable), Jurishe laughed and spun her finger in the air in a twirling motion. "Go ahead and turn around, slowly," She gave the light 'command' of sorts, "I'll describe things for you, so you know just what he'll be dealing with."

The lingerie that she'd chosen for the younger girl was definitely a good fit. "The lines of the panties really bring out the curve of your hips," Jurishe began, "It makes them look a lot fuller, which is really nice." Then, she averted her eyes to Katara's chest, to continue, "And I was right - the sparse cups do the same for your cleavage... It looks like it gives you a little more bounce, too?"

Women were generally totally cool with this sort of thing, which was really nice. Not like men, who couldn't even look at one another's junk without freaking out about homosexuality or whatever else.

Mood: Good

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara giggled, wiggling her hips playfully, as if she was giving Jurishe a show. that little finger motion had caused her to do that, but it was all just in good fun. "alrighty then..." she turned around a few times, the only noise coming from her soft footfalls in those heels. Her skin was a beautiful shade of brown... a slightly redder hue than what was normally found in the Water Tribes, so it didn't say anything about potential ancestry there or anything.

as she listened to Jurishe's description, Katara's bare hands went to touch those places on her body to feel them. She had very pretty hands--very soft too given that she usually had them covered. She blushed but laughed at the word 'bounce'
"what kind of bounce? a bounce in my step, or...?" she shook her chest. her breasts were not terribly large, but if that was the 'bounce' Jurishe was talking about, well... then Jurishe just got to see Katara jiggle her breasts in cleavage-enhancing lingerie.

But she figured it was okay. They were both adults. Katara might have technically had a few months before turning 18, but she had had an adult mentality to her personality for years now... and heck, here she was talking about lingerie, sex, hot men, and other such things that were not generally safe for children.
But it wasn't like they were doing anything bad anyways. In fact, Katara was quite enjoying herself and this lovely girl-time.
Mood: Girly
Condition: In Lingerie ;3

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:29 am

Jurishe Chuyin

The breast-jiggling had Jurishe bursting into giggles, falling back on her bed howling with laughter. It had been a while since the two girls'd had such a good time together, but when they did have fun, it was great. It took a while for her to calm down, though even then she was still giggling every now and again as she sat back up. "Oh j - jeeze..." She wheezed, still grinning, "Yeah... that was what I meant, haha!"

Wiping happy tears from her eyes, the mirthful waterbender slid off her bed, tugging on a lock of Katara's curls as she made her way toward the bathroom. "My turn, and you can tell me how I look; I'll toss you your gloves before I shut the door," Jurishe mentioned just before disappearing behind the bathroom door. True to her word, Katara's gloves were tossed out of the washroom, sailing across the room to land safely on the bed.

Mood: Very Good

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:04 am

Katara Montoya

Jurishe's laughs were contagious, and Katara actually had to put her hand agains tthe wall to keep from falling right over in those heels. luckily for her ankles, she hit the wall first (with her hand) and so she slumped down, trying to contain her giggling. luckily they were laughing so hard that it was hard to keep their eyes open, for Katara's pose was unintentionally suggestive.
Still, she managed to collect herself and giggle a few more times. "well... it's good to know I have jiggly breasts then?" she laughed. she had no qualms with being silly like this right now.

"haha, alrighty. don't be too long in there or I might just sense the heat through the bathroom!" she joked. she wouldn't, but at the same time, she had a more playful idea rather than using the gloves. she wasn't blind without them. Just very "near-sighted", was all.

When Jurishe came back out, Katara was still in just those shoes and her lingerie. she waggled her fingers. "I think I'm gonna take a closer look, if you get my meaning?" she cooed, "maybe even some hands-on action?"
Zevran would have had a nosebleed if he saw, but in truth, Katara was just trying to be silly and playful. hopefully Jurishe would understand that.
Mood: Girly; Playful

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:34 am

Jurishe Chuyin

"Ah ah ah," Jurishe shook her head, pointing at Katara in a playfully warning manner, "I didn't get touchy feely, missy, so none for you!" She ruined the stern tone by laughing again, however, so yeah. Not very menacing, little healer girl.

She had already donned the dress, though because she wanted to know just how revealing it was, when the first piece was removed. "What do you think of the whole thing, first?" Jurishe asked, slowly turning in a circle before Katara, so that she could look with her fire senses.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:53 am

Katara Montoya

Katara did step closer so that she could "see" Jurishe better. she was close, but not uncomfortably so--Jurishe could stick her arm out and wouldn't even brush against Katara. On the other hand, the girl's "logic" would have to be questioned. "nuh-uh, girl. she laughed, "you're not blind, so you have an unfair advantage. This is how I see." she reached for Jurishe's hand, squeezing it before stepping back again. Oh yes. just for that, Katara was determined to give her some touchy-feely just to get back at her in that playful way. Besides, she was fairly certain Jurishe didn't actually mind. It wasn't like it was about to turn sexual or anything.

for now though, she obliged for her friend and analyzed the dress. "what color is it again?" she asked, imagining it in black until she got the right color to imagine from her partner.
After learning that it was blue, and that the shrug and heels were black, Katara instantly changed her mental picture, but still held out her hands as Jurishe turned, so she could analyze her friend's outfit better.
"I think it's gorgeous." she smiled, "nice and modest, without being overly so, and it accentuates your curves... he'll definitely have fun taking that one off... so might I." she teased. Not that she was actually going to strip Jurishe (unless she actually let her, for laughs), but she was fairly certain Zevran would enjoy it tonight if that was what she chose to wear.
"the heels are also nice. don't be surprised if he leaves those on you." she chuckled. she didn't actually know if that'd be the case, but she was in a very playfully teasey mood. these giggles were good for her.
Mood: Girly; Playful

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Blushing some and chuckling at that idea - though it was probably correct - Jurishe wiggled her fingers at her younger friend. "Well... if he does forget, I wouldn't mind," She admitted, moving to loosen the shrug on her shoulders, to remove it, "Here; how does it look with this off, and the criss crosses showing?" That was, of course, referring to the fancy bra that she had on underneath.

Once the black shrug was removed, more of her arms were exposed, as well as her back, which did in fact give a lovely, alluring view of the silky criss crossings of black fabric. It wasn't immediately apparent as to what they were, which was good, however. Jurishe gave another twirl, but stayed with her back facing Katara, so that she could see the effect.

"Is it too much?" She asked curiously. This was honestly the part that she was most worried about - the waterbender figured that everything else would look nice enough.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara chuckled. "you minx, you..." she teased, not being serious with that at all. It was frankly none of her business, but this was just a couple of girls... well, girling out. if Zev kept Jurishe's heels on, it wasn't like it affected her in any way. (if he kept Katara's heels on after feeling her up... well, maybe she'd get something of a taste for what Jurishe felt? who knows? xD)

"hmm..." she held her hand out again, sensing Jurishe and the details. She actually stepped forward again, and the waterbender would feel a very delightfully warm pair of hands on her back as Katara actually did decide to touch this time. she mostly just placed her palms against Jurishe's exposed back and arms, feeling the crisscross.

"oooh... I think he'd like that. I know I would..." the smaller girl admitted. None of the times she touched Jurishe were ever suggestive, but it was nice to give her friend a good backrub or something now and then.
"I don't think it's too much... I think if anything, it'll just lead to him wanting to pull that dress off to see where these come from," she touched the crisscross patterns again to show what she was referring to. "unless he lifts your skirts up before removing the shrug or something," she added with a... well, shrug. "but aye. otherwise, I think you should be fine."

"...unless you wanted me to evaluate the lingerie too?" she suggested.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"Fair is fair," Jurishe laughed, starting to shimmy out of the dress. She figured that her lingerie was nice, but getting confirmation would be good too, of course. Though the fabric first pooled at her hips, she pushed gently and the dress soon hit the floor, leaving her standing in her undergarments.

Making sure that her hair was out of the way, the nearly-naked waterbender smiled. "Well? How do they look?" She asked, giving a little spin, just for fun. Thankfully the heels she was wearing, while taller than her other ones, were not too high, and she had minimal trouble getting used to them.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:24 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara giggled, noticing that with the shimmying, Jurishe's breasts had also sort of jiggled a bit. otherwise, she 'watched' as Jurishe removed the dress and soon both girls were just in high heels and sexy lingerie. (Zevran would have certainly approved. :B )
Katara stuck her hands out again and felt Jurishe spin, noticing the heels. they were slightly higher than her own, but still not too high. she did look rather alluring though... but on the other hand, both of the girls did essentially (to put it crudely) have half of their breasts and butts hanging out. But, that was what sexy lingerie was for, yes?

Katara did actually touch a bit (curiously; more like prodding or feeling than anything), to get a better idea. she followed the crisscross patterns, though also passed her focus to Jurishe's expression to make sure that she wasn't making her friend uncomfortable. touching her skin did let her feel something of Jurishe's blood blow as well, and so if she noticed it suddenly picking up, she would apologize.
"my, my girl," she said jokingly, "don't you think you should be covering up more of your butt? her expression clearly showed she was playing around, "or your breasts for that matter... you're showing off quite a lot."
and of course, here was the hitter.
"...which in turn, I suppose, is exactly the point. you look good." she gave Jurishe a much more sincere smile this time, to show that she was not goofing around with this last remark.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:25 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Laughing, Jurishe adopted a slightly pompous tone, like the one she used for uptight proper rich people in her stories. "Same to you, madam..! In fact, you have just as much boob hanging out, if not more!" And with that, the waterbender poked Katara in the soft, bouncy cleavage.

The sincere compliment, however, made her smile and revert her voice. "Thanks... and thanks for going shopping with me today, and listening to me girl out over the hot guy I met last night," Jurishe mentioned with a slight laugh, going to pick up the discarded dress, so that she could put it back on that evening.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:41 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara giggled, and downright laughed as Jurishe poked her breast. this of course, had her poke Jurishe's cleavage right back. Breasts were fun, especially since between (most) girls, it was more just playful interaction rather than sexualization. Maybe her blindness altered her judgment, but she thought the body was a beautiful thing, regardless of its shape. Jurishe had a particularly beautiful body, and so she was going to compliment it accordingly.

"thanks for taking me with you and helping me pick clothes out." she smiled. her dress was still resting on the bed and she wasn't going to worry about putting it on right now. She laughed. "hey, he sounds dreamy enough that I wanna meet him... so I had fun girling out right along with you..."
she put her arms around Jurishe, underwear and all.
"so now what? is he coming back in a few minutes, or do we have a bit of time to ourselves?" if they did have time to themselves, it wasn't like Katara had an idea of what to do; just that maybe they would do something. She wasn't sure.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Glancing outside, Jurishe saw that the sun had gone and set while they were giggling and strutting around in their new undergarments. "Oh wow," She began, surprise clear in her tone, "It must be almost time for him to get here, actually - we both need to get dressed again." Having just gathered her clothes up in her arms, Jurishe lay them out on the bed, so that she could help Katara pick up her dress as well.

"Here's yours," She mentioned, pressing the fabric into Katara's hands before pulling her own dress back on over her shoulders, tugging it into place. The shrug followed, carefully arranged over the criss crossing of her lingerie.

After that, Jurishe moved to her dresser, picking up a brush. "I'm going to do my hair real quick," She mentioned, undoing the clip she generally wore, letting her hair fall down, "Then, if you want, I can help with yours?" In no time at all (since she had been doing it since childhood), Jurishe had braided and twisted her hair up into an elaborate knot, traditional to the Southern Water Tribe.

Should Katara accept, the young waterbender would, of course, brush out her curls as well as offering to style it up for her. For her friend, however, rather than braids, a ponytail or a few hair clips would probably have a nicer effect with the dress. Whichever she liked. Then, thankfully just in time, they would be ready for Zevran's arrival...

Mood: Hurrying

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:57 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara blushed, but also teetered with excitement. "I want to meet him!" she squealed happily, but kept her calm and managed to locate her dress, and thank Jurishe for it. Her heat vision without those gloves was not terribly bad either, so it wasn't like she was groping around blindly or anything. In fact, her dream was one day to not need those gloves at all (though they were fairly comfortable given that Katara did usually wear gloves), but that was still a ways off.

She had enjoyed their little playtime, cute and silly (and slightly sexy) as it was. she spent a few moments straightening her dress and making sure it modestly covered her body, which it did.
"mmkay," she smiled, "and yes please." she loved when Jurishe did her hair. Even if it was something simple, she liked it. she was not terribly picky, and if someone could tame her curls like that, then props to them. Katara had better chances of controlling her bending energy than controlling that wild brown mop of hers.

her hair was thus styled simply, since curly hair was in fact much harder to practically style into anything that looked good--but Katara was okay with that. She felt it after she was done, and smiled at the result.
No sooner had "thank you," escaped her lips when there was a knock at the door, causing both women to squeal with excitement--well, Jurishe covered her mouth before the squeal could come out. Still--they knew who it was.
Mood: Excited!
Condition: Dressed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping... with Girl Talk
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next