The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midday in a Plaza [Completed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] Empty
PostSubject: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:58 pm

She sits behind a large pot of vivid flowers, waiting. Probably twenty minutes early, she isn't sure, just sure she wanted to catch him at lunch. Dao adjusts the sleeves of her tunic, picking off a stray bit of straw, and wipes her face one more time with a clean hand. She runs over, and brushes off the table he sits at with her hands, then stares at them. Dirty again. She bites her lip and runs to the fountain to wash her hands, counting time in her head as she rushes.

Last edited by Dao on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Fengkuang Baohu

Feng walks down the street with his cane in his right hand and a fan in his right. He see's his new favorite lunch mate and now, future pupil. He takes a seat at the small bistro motioning to the waiter for his regular, rice balls and beef noodles. Spotting the little girl he looks back at the waiter "Make that that two, and with some juice as well. He turns back to Dao "I have good news for you Dao, you are going to apprentice under me for your bender training. You are now a Dai Li Trainee.

Mood: Serious
Condition: In the Shadows

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:23 pm

Dao Haizi

She runs back to the table, full tilt, and hits the edge, stopping herself with her hands, hearing his words. "No way! I mean ok! I will be great and everything!" She scrambles onto the bench opposite Feng and sits, her knees pulled up to her chest. "So I want to juggle rocks like you!"

Mood: Excited
Condition: Needs a bath.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Fengkuang Baohu

He outright laughs at her enthusiasm and her child like mind. "You will learn much more than that Dao. You will learn how to fight and how to use a combination of Earth bending and weapons together and protect the king as I do, but this isn't going to be easy and you may not like all of it. But you will stay in my residence in the guest house for now when you are trained.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Dao Haizi

She listens to him, almost hovering on the bench.
"I can totally learn and it's ok if it's hard I can do it and really I can stay in your guest house I know how to help and I only make little messes and really?! I'm gonna bend?" She breathes deep, holding her stomach.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:48 pm

Fengkuang Baohu

He smiles as she has no idea from the day forth she will be groomed to be the next leader of the Dai li when he is unable to preform his duties. As if on que to make her day better her first real plate full of food arrives with a big cup of juice. Feng nods to the waiter and puts some coins in his hand as thanks. "So the deal is you train every day but Saturday and Sunday and you have to clean your own mess in your guest home. You have to stay out of relative trouble, picking fights with my men isn't an option, a mugger in a back alley however if you find one you are allowed to grind into a pulp." He sips his tea relaxing listening for her response

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Dao Haizi

"So the deal is you train every day but Saturday and Sunday and you have to clean your own mess in your guest home. You have to stay out of relative trouble, picking fights with my men isn't an option, a mugger in a back alley however if you find one you are allowed to grind into a pulp." She cups the juice, drinking deeply while he talks, nodding all the while. "Ok, but I don't know how to grind people into pulp, Feng."

She pulls out her chopsticks from her sleeve, wiping off the end of one before she digs into her plate of noodles. She takes a big bite, then stares up and mumbles... "Dho ah sghoottaa chook fhor mhashelf?" She chews as fast as she can, looking worried.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:05 am

Fengkuang Baohu

He thinks about her last words for a good second barely understanding her words. He chuckles shaking his head fanning himself with the fan at the same time"I'll buy all your meals from now on, I'll also get you some new clothes and your very own weapon of your choice." He smiles at her as he begins to eat as well, almost meticulously his mannerisms are very up tight.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:16 am

Dao Haizi

The offer of regular meals appeals to her stomach, but she thinks about what weapons she'd seen... not many, really. She looks over her tunic while she nibbles on a rice ball, picking at the worn places over her knees, then sits up straight and watches Feng eat. She tries to mimic his careful motions. "Are my clothes so bad? I wash them every week, Feng-san."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:26 am

Fengkuang Baohu

Dai li wear uniforms, and I will not have a member of my house wearing normal clothes, you will wear the finest clothes when you are not training and the best weapons and robes when you are training." He picks up on her mimicking as smiles underneath his hat as his head is down. His can is leaning up against the table and his fan sits on the table next to his plate. He needed a successor for his family since he did not have one. This child was his best option, and frankly his favorite choice.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:41 am

Dao Haizi

Feng seems serious, but she can't tell, his eyes hidden under his hat. Dao finishes her noodles, three rice balls still on the plate. She pokes at them with her chopsticks, and then tries to catch a butterfly that floats past, her sticks snapping at its wings. She misses. "What if I get the clothes dirty, Feng-san?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:48 am

Fengkuang Baohu

"Then you can wash them, but until then finish your meal. We will start your training tonight, You will need your strength. His voice sounds bouncy and light but his demeanor is serious."Have you ever had any martial training Dao?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:55 am

Dao Haizi

She pokes at her belly with the chopsticks, and looks up. "I"m full. Um.. mar-tial training? I don't know what that is, so probably not, Feng-san."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 am

Fengkuang Baohu

Alright then.. He finishes his meal not waiting for her to finish and stands up picking up his cane and fan tucking the fan into his sleeve as he steps away from the table. Come on Dao we are going to my house now. You can get get settled then when night falls your training begins."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:27 pm

((this thread is now completed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midday in a Plaza [Completed]   Midday in a Plaza  [Completed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Midday in a Plaza [Completed]
Page 1 of 1