The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

EXP : 1315

Character Description
Position: civilian
Nation: Fire Nation

New Character Empty
PostSubject: New Character   New Character EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Full Name: Seira Sūn
Element: non bender
Birthplace: Shu Jing
Position: a servant in the Palace who ran away

Personality: Seira is a shy girl. Her shyness comes from working in the Fire Nation Palace where she lived and worked as a dancer. She is often silent around strangers and speaks little among friends. She likes quiet places, dancing and tea. She dislikes people being loud, spilled tea and overly friendly people.

Abilities: She is a civilian. She was a dancer in the Fire Nation Palace so she can dance pretty well. She is good at picking and knowing wild plants. She is a beginner at hand to hand combat but she is not too good at it. Her weakness is water because she is not a strong swimmer and is afraid of the dark.

Appearance:
Height: 5’7
Weight: 130 lbs.
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Black

Seira is a very shy girl. It comes from her generally sticking to herself in the palace as a dancer. She has long waist length hair that stays in a braid unless she is dancing. She has a very soft hourglass figure and typical features of a Fire Nation girl. One distinguishing mark is a small burn mark on the back of her left hand. She got it when a Fire Nation noble thought it was a good idea to add fire to one of her performances and she was burned. She usually wears traditional clothing and long sleeve dresses but she trades these in for pants when she travels or leaves the palace. Her wardrobe is mainly red and gold.

Weaponry & Other Gear: Seira carries a fan, a small dagger and a bow. She carries the bow when she travels. She sometimes charms her way in and out of situations but it doesn’t always work. She always travels with a bag of gold but it is carefully concealed.

History: Seira didn’t have much of a childhood. She was raised by a servant of the Fire Nation and worked and practiced dancing as a young child. She didn’t play with the other children and was often withdrawn, but because she was shy and expected other children to come to her. She was given up to the servants of the palace as a baby, but she doesn’t hold a grudge against her birth parents and understands that they had some problem going on. She is upset that they haven’t tried to come looking for her. She was trained in dance by the dance mistress in the palace and was taught how to use a bow by a friend who was in the army. Her dance training was long and hard and prevented her from socializing often and archery was a form of relief before her friend died. The dance mistress is the one who shaped her into a proper lady and taught her all the skills she has needed. One important milestone in her life was when she got to dance for a Fire Noble (Fire Lord?) by herself.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

New Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character   New Character EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Well, as the Fire Lord, let me just say that you're always welcome back at the Palace. (: Hit me up for a thread, yeah? I give you my approval Seira. (: (Wait for one more!)

New Character Scaled.php?server=806&filename=approvalseal

Welcome to New Chapters!
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

New Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character   New Character EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:14 pm