The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

character Empty
PostSubject: character   character EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Full Name:Ryu Akumu
Element:Earth
Birthplace:Chin Village
Position: mercinary/jokester

Personality: has a weird sense of humor, loves to talk to people, making friends. not afraid of challenges and like to cause mayhem. is crazy and some whta insane.. (40)

Abilities: able to create tombs to protect friends and oneself, able to transport in the ground to get to places faster, able to make traps with easie, able to pick locks and crack codes, silent while moving.... (40)

Appearance: wears an assassin outfit, that is all black and red. has an ancient blade with old markings at his side and a short blade on his back. has three pouchs at the back to hold items, black pants, red belt, black shirt, outside of cloak black, inside is crimson red, hood is black. as belts and straps are red. wears a mask that is black and has an insane symbols on it that are crimson red. (60)

History: at the age of 9, family was killed by a mass invasion by the fire tribe. I have be looking ofr my chance to take out the ones responsible. At the age of 15 ran into a secret order that had taken me in, teaching me of their ways. i had changed my way of thinking about my families death, but still wanting to take out the ones responsible if i get the chance. Countered many people, becoming a friend or enemy to the people. (120)

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP:

Character Box:

Back to top Go down

character Empty
PostSubject: Re: character   character EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Maybe you should work on it some more. Add complete sentences, more clothing details, etc. Just a suggestion, if you wanna get accepted easier.
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

character Empty
PostSubject: Re: character   character EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:04 pm

@ Axel, please don't post here. I know I have let it slip past previous times, but I'll say it this time.

Personality is way too short. Same goes for Abilities.

Your History: Stick to the storyline. The four nations are at peace. They don't invade anymore, especially not in masses. Perhaps 2 or 3 people would, but certainly not more.
You also switch between third person and first person... please stick to third person. Furthermore, your punctuation needs fixing. Please make it proper. Your sentences are half-done and not capitalized, and some are just strange.

Fix all of these things, and you're in.
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

character Empty