The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kashikoi's Southern Water Tribe Journey - Storyline 4 [ Closed ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

EXP : 3155

Character Description
Position: Admiral
Nation: Fire Nation

Kashikoi's Southern Water Tribe Journey - Storyline 4 [ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Kashikoi's Southern Water Tribe Journey - Storyline 4 [ Closed ]   Kashikoi's Southern Water Tribe Journey - Storyline 4 [ Closed ] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Kashikoi Necro and Kiko all were on Kashikoi's fire nation warship which was red but now painted gray with a brand new insignia on it representing rogue. Necro walking through the ship saluting the fire nation soldiers who wore the gray uniforms with a new insignia on their uniforms. Necro was carrying a cup of tea with his left hand while opening the door with his right. He stepped in and closed the door behind him. Necro looked over to the scenery that was currently going on. Necro took a sit next to Kiko and said. "What's going on here? what did I miss?" Kiko looked to him and said with a smile. "Kashikoi is training with his fire nation soldiers, 3 of them fighting Kashikoi. Necro and Kiko stopped the chatting and now the main focus was on Kashikoi and the soldiers that were fighting him. The fire nation soldiers started to gather chi into both of their palms. The first fire nation soldier having orange flames on both of his hands, the second fire nation soldier having blue flames on both of his hands, and the third fire nation soldier had lighting in his hands. They all yelled in sink,"Shoot it now!" All three of them shot their attacks at the exact same time all going to Kashikoi in a fast pace. Kashikoi stood there with a grin to his face behind the mask. Their attacks seemed like they were about to hit him but in a blink of an eye, all of there attacks just disappeared like it never happened to begin with. The three soldiers looked at each other and were so puzzled about the new ability that Kashikoi had. Kashikoi took his run over to his men with his sword out to his hand. The fire nation soldiers gathered the chi into their palms once again using the same attack once again and shot it over to Kashikoi. All of there attacks just disappeared once again as Kashikoi kept moving forward doing his zig zag being close to one of them. Kashikoi quickly flash run behind the soldier who had the orange flames, and sliced the soldier's back with him bleeding instantly and dropping to the ground. The other soldiers saw that Kashikoi's back was facing them, and they quickly shot a surprised attack at him, fusing both the blue flames and the lighting together hurling directly towards Kashikoi. Kashikoi didn't move and pay any attention to it and there attacks instantly disappeared. Kashikoi turned around and ran towards the two soldiers. The soldiers started to run directly to him also. The lighting soldier and the blue fire soldier were face to face with Kashikoi, they started to have lighting and fire at close combat to Kashikoi. The blue fire soldier shot the blue flames out of his hands being arms length to Kashikoi, the flames instantly disappeared out of nowhere. The lighting soldier decided to hold his lighting and decided to strike the lighting towards Kashikoi's body instead of just shooting it to him. The lighting soldier sent his light palm against Kashikoi's torso. The moment the lighting hand made contact with Kashikoi's clothing and skin, the lighting disappeared in an instant. Both of the soldiers eyes widen as they couldn't believe it and in a split second Kashikoi was right behind them and slashed both of there backs in a fast pace as they both drop to the ground injured.
The fighting scenery was over and the focus now was on the audience and Kiko and Necro. The audience cheered the admiral on while Kiko and Necro were just chuckling to themselves knowing that bending wouldn't work on Kashikoi anymore. Kashikoi was up on stage sheathing his sword away with him walking off the battle arena. Kiko and Necro walked up to him as Necro handed him a cup of tea. Kashikoi grabbed it and took a sip and said. "Lets go to my headquarters." Both Kiko and Necro followed Kashikoi as they went to the headquarters of the ship. Kiko and Necro sat down on the arm chairs as Kashikoi looked out the window. Kashikoi spoke the first words to his two men. "How was my fighting out there...." Necro said in response, "It was really good but you will have to worry about close combat you know... you are at a disadvantage..." Kiko then spoke up next. "He could always master close combat with that sword of his...." Necro then said,"Yes but there will always be someone better at being a swordsman then him. He was a master chi blocker and he gave his arm his eye and his chi blocking for this new ability." Kashikoi turned to face them both and said. "What do you both think I should do...." Necro and Kiko looked at each other and Necro nodded as Kiko agreed for Necro to say it instead of himself. "Kashikoi, If you want to be the best swordsman out there, I have a person who can help you... He was born without a left arm but if you pay him good, he will teach you to become a master...." Kashikoi looked to Necro and said. "Where can we find this man and what is his name. Necro then said "His name is Jack, the one arms swordsman of the southern water tribe." Kashikoi then said."Alright lets start heading there now." The minutes passes by as they were in the middle of the ocean going over to the southern water tribe. They have finally arrived at the southern water tribe as Kashikoi took off his mask and clothing and replaced it with the new traveling gear. Kashikoi wore a strong protected vest with a black long arm sleeve on the right and nothing on the left. He wore black pants with knee guards and elbow guards. He wore no mask but a straw hat over his head. His opened both his eyes, the left being gray and the right being his normal eye color. Kashikoi, Kiko and Necro all got off the ship walking side by side with Kashikoi being in the middle of them. They walked around the snow area and asked around about the one arm swordsman. The villagers helped them out in locating the man as Kashikoi gave them great quality tea for there troubles. Kashikoi finally arrived to where the one arm swordsman was. He sat on his hind legs meditating. Kashikoi spoke to this man. "I wish to learn how to be the best one arms swordsman, and I have come to you, since I heard that you were the best." Jack then replied, "I can't leave.... I have wife and kids to feed." Kashikoi said to the man. "I will offer you tons of money for you and your family if you train me. Jack then said. "Alright then, you got yourself a deal. By the way what is your name?" Kashkioi said in response. "Teco." Both jack and Kashikoi and his two main soldiers all walked back to the ship leaving the southern water tribe with the case of money with the family as promised. Kashikoi and jack both walked to a private training place on the ship for Kashikoi to learn how to use a sword perfectly with one arm. Kashikoi and Jack stood at the opposite sides of the room and they both bowed to each other. Kashikoi and jack kept training for hours upon hours having Kashikoi messing up several times but getting the hang of it. Kashikoi then said to himself after they were done training for today. "I will learn this and master this!"

[ Exit ]

Back to top Go down

Kashikoi's Southern Water Tribe Journey - Storyline 4 [ Closed ]
Page 1 of 1