The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More than a target...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zefira
Zefira

EXP : 2695
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Pirate Queen
Nation: Water Tribes

More than a target... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:10 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

She was in quite the comfortable position at the moment, and didnt exactly want to move, or really get dressed.
"Well, maybe in a bit." she smiled, "seems we're both getting a little worn down... although... what did you have in mind?"

she paused. "after all, you're right. with the exception of these and these... I'm completely naked already..." she pointed at her heels and stockings.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Naked, but well
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

EXP : 2390
Birthday : 1996-07-20

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:24 am

"Seems we're both getting a little worn down... although... what did you have in mind?"

Miyuki grinned again. "The reason why I brought you in the first place... but I want you to do it to me." She kissed her again, and started to rub her gently. She should have been raping her, not letting her take over. "Take me..." She kissed her again, this time inserting her tongue and feeling around her mouth. She let her hand run through Raeya's hair and back. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya heaved a contented sigh, and without much more than a nod, she slowly stripped Miyuki till the only clothing between them were Raeya's shoes and stockings. with clothes out of the way, she slowly began massaging Miyuki's back and shoulders, wishing to put the girl into an eased state of mind before she slowly glided across her torso and under her breasts.

the art of soothing had been one that the waterbender had mastered years ago, and had actually been one of the reasons she knew healing to begin with. she wasn't using bending just yet, but it very well might just be a matter of time. at this point, no words needed to be said--or so Raeya figured.
Condition: Naked, but well
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:02 am

Miyuki moaned softly at her touch. It wasn't what she was expecting, but it still felt amazing. She started to become louder as her breasts became Raeya's target. She wanted Raeya to use her body anyway she pleased. She wanted to be hers...

(Sorry it's so short, but all I can do is take it. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

...and take her Raeya did, giving her all sorts of different pleasures that she was sure Miyuki would remember for a long time. soon she too was starting to wear herself out, and so she stopped, lying on her back on the bed. how Miyuki was at this point, Raeya would hardly know, as her attention was limited because she was tired.
Condition: Naked and well
Link:

[OOC--sorry it's short]
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:10 am

Miyuki had a large smile on her face. It was amazing how well she had pleasured her. It felt so good, and this 'love' thing she was feeling only made it feel better. She sprung up however, only even more lustful after what Raeya had done. Are you ready for round two? She was about to ask, but then noticed Raeya's apparent tiredness. So, she just kissed, Raeya again, and cuddled with Raeya.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya smiled softly when Miyuki snuggled with her, and she soon started to drift off. that had been a fun romp; she wondered if they would continue. it had not been the first time she had fallen asleep missing most of her clothes, and wouldn't be the last. she was more than okay with saying completely naked except her heels and stockings, and so she didn't even make an effort to remove them. instead, she ended up slipping away into dreamland. whether or not Miyuki followed, she did not know.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Miyuki smiled, and started to get tired, watching the other girl fall asleep in her arms. She was usualy a night owl, but she just wanted to sleep with her. As she slowly drifted she started to think about what just happened. This feeling she had during, and afterwards... it didn't feel normal, but she wanted Raeya, as a friend, as... more than a friend...

Her rebutaion may be ruined, the notorious rapist with a girlfriend? That seems strange, but she couldn't care less. While she cared about this girl, she couldn't become hers, and she knew that. Her neverending lust was too great to be just contaned to one person; she'd kill her with all the sex she'd need just to fuction...She feel asleep at that thought, and as if to conferm her thoughts, she started rubbing herself against her while in her sleep. She started to moan quitly a bit in her sleep and huggling Raeya slightly tighter.

Miyuki wakes up early, as always, with a contented smile on her face. She kisses Raeya's cheek softly and smiles. She gets dressed, and decides, for some reason, to cook her and Raeya breakfast. She wasn't the best cook in the world, but living on your own often gave you motivation to learn a bit. it would be ready before Raeya woke up.

When Raeya awoke, she smiled to her. "I made you breakfast. I feel like a goddamn housewife." She joked to her.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya woke up to the smell of breakfast. she sat up, rubbing her eyes.
"well... you're one of the most fun housewives I've met then." she giggled, "but thank you. it's a good gesture."
she meant that sincerely, and was pleased with breakfast. she didn't mind at all being naked from the mid-thighs on up.
"so tell me," she asked as she ate, "did you do anything to my clothes while I was asleep?"
it was a playfully curious question, and it wasn't like Raeya had any shame. she just wanted to chat.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Miyuki giggled at the comment Raeya made. "Thanks. This normally isn't my thing but, ya know. Hope you like it, I'm not much of a cook." She sat down and started to eat as well. It didn't taste half-bad, in her opinion. Miyu looked up when Raeya asked her where her clothes where. "Um, they're... around... don't look for your panties yet though. I mean, I didn't take them, but you look great naked. Don't look for them in the bed, where I was sleeping, they aren't there." She took them. "So Raeya, how about that date I was talking about?" She was really bad at romancing; she normally just had one night stands.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya laughed. "you know full well that if you want me to remain wearing nothing but stockings and shoes, that I'm okay with that right?" she winked, "if you've taken my clothes, what do you think I'm going to do?"

she finished eating and then answered Miyuki's question. "I still like the idea. obviously I would need clothes if we were to go, but until then, I'm fine staying like this, unless you think I'm overdressed."
she chuckled, laying on her back and sticking both her legs in the air playfully.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Miyuki already lust-filled gaze brightned when Raeya spoke. "Of course I want you to stay that way; why would I not?" Miyu asked, her mouth forming a smirk. "Then it's settled? It's a date?" Miyu was inwardly smiling brightly, bouncing up and down. As they both finished eating, Miyu got up to put the plates away when Raeya lifted her legs up. Miyu was apon her within the second, her hand already on her crotch behind her legs. "Sorry, force of habit." However, she countinued, rubing her slowly, while moving in to kiss her passionatly.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya softly pulled Miyuki's hands away from her crotch, sitting back up. she wrapped her legs around Miyuki, and then wrapped her arms around her too in a soft embrace and kissed her.

"relax..." she whispered, "take it easy..." I'm not going anywhere without you, and you have my clothes, thus eliminating any chance of me getting dressed... just stop... relax... enjoy the moment... look at all the skin the girl in front of you is exposing... think about how wonderful running your palms on it must feel."

it was an indirect request for a massage in essence, but given that Raeya has soft warm skin, Miyuki benefitted from being able to feel her up, and Raeya benefitted from the massage.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Miyuki didn't know why, but she started to...stop. She didn't understand it, but she stopped of her own free will. "I...I'm sorry. Something came over me." She kissed Raeya again. Raeya's words calmed her down almost completly. She still wanted her body more than anything right now, but she was willing to hold back. Besides, she sounded as if she wanted a massage anyway. She started to massage the woman's stomach first with her well practiced hands. Her skin was soft and warm it felt so good to the touch. Miyu was fairly young, but she wished she had known her for ages.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:49 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

she chuckled. "it's fine..." she replied, "I can handle it..."
she smiled when Miyuki started rubbing her stomach. "but you picked up my hints... so at this rate, it looks like I'm going to stay naked."
she relaxed, letting Miyuki move her and massage her as she would. she softly swung her stocking'd legs which were hanging over the edge of the bed, but otherwise, she was motionless except for her breathing.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:12 am

Miyuki smiled, and continued rubbing her.She wrapped her legs over Raeya so that she was fully on top of her, and started to massage her breasts now that she was in a better position. "You say it like it's a bad thing." She chuckled. "I'll show you how good your body is..." Without another word, she leaned onto Raeya, and started passoinatly making out with her. She started to massage her shoulders then, giving her hands something to do besides rape her.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:27 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

"not a bad thing at all..." Raeya cooed, "it feels good, especially when massages are involved."
she chuckled, glancing at her legs and feet. "though you seem to enjoy the way I look wearing nothing but heels and thigh-highs." she teased playfully, "though there's nothing wrong with that either."

when Miyuki started making out with Raeya, she returned the action in kind, wrapping her arms around Miyuki and indulging in the kiss. she realized that Miyuki had probably seen her naked more than she had seen her clothed... this she also did not mind.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:24 am

Miyuki continued to make out her, loving her taste. She strats to get even more into it, dispite being told to massage her. She wrapped her arms around her, rubbing her body. She had seen Raeya naked more then clothed; in fact the frist time they met she picked her up of the street and immediaty had sex with her, but she loved her al the same. She looked so sexy in her shoes and stockings, maybe it was another fetish to add to Miyu's already too long list.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya relaxed and enjoyed the massage and the makeout, not minding Miyuki's increased passion and eagerness. she didn't mind her current state of undress; though it seemed Miyuki quite liked it. if she did... well, it wasn't like this was the only time it would ever happen. she would have mentioned it, but her mouth was currently too busy for such things.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Miyuki slowly withdraws from the kiss, and gasps for air. She only got up to lick up Raeya's neck with the tip of her tongue at first, letting more of it touch her warm skin. "You taste delicious..." Miyuki said. She was about to taste down there, but quickly and silently shook herself out of that lust induced thought. She went back to massaging her, but ocasionally licking her chest, breasts or stomach.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya giggled. "I'm glad I please." she replied, "although I must ask... have you developed some sort of fondness for me leaing my shoes and stockings on? you seem quite pleased with my state of undress..."

she didn't really care if this question was answered or not, as she was quite comfortable, not minding at all when Miyuki kissed or licked her torso or breasts, or even nipples for that matter.s he was enjoying it all.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Miyuki looked up just in time to answer her question. "I'm not sure... I'll add it to my almost full list of fetishes." She dove right back into Raeya, now sucking on her breasts while licking the nipples in circular paterns. She then reached her hand down for her crotch, were she rubbed Reaya softly while she countined doing what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

This remark made Raeya laugh. "well... you certainly are the crazy one... but I'm not complaining. you seem to be quite enjoying me leaving them on."

she relaxed and let Miyuki pleasure her. she enjoyed it as long as Miyuki didn't get too rough and wear Raeya out too quickly.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Miyuki nodded, smiling. "Of course I'm crazy. Who else steals people off the street and cooks them breakfast afterward?" She asked in a joking manner. "Of course, no one could resist you, so I didn't stand a chance."

She slowly rubbed Raeya, pleasuring her as she talked. "So is there any specific time you'd like to go? I could even show you what I'd wear... And yes, I will be wearing something"

She kissed along Raeya's neck, licking it when she got near the top. She wasn't rushing Reaya, she was just excited about her first real date with her.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya laughed, and managed to stay composed despite being pleasured, though she did like that as well.
"you make a fair enough point," she chuckled, "although I must say, you do well with the way you treat me... it's a good thing I'm content with being naked then, isn't it?"

she swung her legs idly, looking down at her stockings all the way down to her shiny black shoes. how long had she had them on? how long had it been since she had worn anything else? she had lost track.

"well..." she let out a long contented sigh, "I'm up for it whenever you are, and while it's good to know that you'll be dressed.... I need to know that *I'll* be dressed. as much as you cherish my clothes, I either need them back, or need you to get me new ones... I wouldn't mind going out like this, but I don't want to draw THAT much attention."
she chuckled as Miyuki continued pleasuring her down below, and as she kissed up Raeya's neck.
"For that matter... what are you going to wear, sweetcheeks? you gonna dress up fancy too?"
Condition: Aroused
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More than a target...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next