The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More than a target...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyuki
Miyuki

EXP : 2390
Birthday : 1996-07-20

Character Description
Nation:

More than a target... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:17 am

Miyuki gave Raeya and mock sigh.
"Fine, fine. I'll give you your clothes back. But I think you'll turn heads either way." She said, and believed it completely. She pulled Raeya's panties from her pocket.
"And your clothes are under the bed."

"I'm going to wear a beautiful orange dress that seems to just be collecting dust in my closet. How about you, hun?"

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

EXP : 2695
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Pirate Queen
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:33 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya laughed once again. she did this a lot it seemed. "well..." she cooed, "I fear that if I go down to get them, you'll have your way with my hindquarters... then again, you seem to be having fun as of now anyways..."
she noted that Miyuki had not stopped touching her.

"orange... I like the sound of that... how about on your legs and feet? anything like this, or perhaps just some heels? me... I'll probably wear something blue or black... sharp, definitely with some more heels and stockings... since I know that you'll want me leaving those on." she playfully teased, poking Miyuki's nose.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Aroused
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:06 am

Miyuki smiled to Raeya.
"Of course, you already know me too well." Miyu said, holding in a little laughter.
"There was a reason I put them there..."
Miyuki continued to rub Raeya with skillful hands, almost out of habit. She didn't even need to think about it anymore.

"Oh... That sounds nice...I'm so excited! I think I'll try floundering around in some high heels. I'm not very practiced in them, but I should be fine. And I'm sorry hun, I just can't work stockings like you can, but you should definitely wear yours.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:15 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya playfully pinched Miyuki's cheek. "fair enough... though I guess I'll let you have your fun down there as things stand... at least for now. you seem to be enjoying yourself too much to let me get up."

she grinned at her. "well... if you blunder too much, I'll just carry you, sweetcheeks. 'cuz chances are, you'll be wearing those high heels a while..."
she leaned up to Miyuki's ear. "...and nothing else." she nibbled on Miyuki's ear and sniffed her hair. "wearing them doesn't sound so bad anymore now, does it?"
Mood: Teasey
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Miyuki smiled contently. “Thank you, I’m having a lot of fun.” She said, still rubbing Raeya gently. She loved touching Raeya’s body, even if it was just her hand. “Touching you makes me excited, well, even more excited than I always am.”

Miyuki grinned wide as she heard Raeya’s sexual implications. “It sounds like it would be even better than I expected, but I’ll have to remind you that I never, ever, tire… so be for a look into the abyss…” Miyu said, grinning madly, thinking about tonight.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:10 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya laughed, letting Miyuki continue fondling her crotch. "well, I like it just as much as you do, so touch all you want... I suppose the only true limits are my feet and maybe my legs, unless you like rubbing shoes or stocking fabric." she giggled.
at this point, she wanted to keep them on, simply because they were a part of her body that Miyuki had not seen, and it added a little element of mystery to her. Raeya loved to tease.

"As for tonight... well, I'll apologize in advance for myself tiring out.. but I can assure you that you will be completely naked except your feet, and that you will love every fleeting moment of it, because I will be naked from my mid-thighs on up, and your hands will be on me. use your imagination to fill in the rest." she kissed Miyuki's lips softly, and let her continue rubbing her. she wouldn't get up till Miyuki let up, and let her get dressed.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Miyuki laughed as well. "Stocking fabric is soft though..." She continued fondling her with skill, prodding her insides. "But i think I like it up here."

"It's alright if you get tired, but I'll always be ready for the next round, but I don't even even know if you'll make it to round 2..." She inserted two finger and starts to use them in a way that would make any woman go mad, but only for a couple seconds before letting Raeya up. "A small taste for what's to come..."
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:03 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya smiled. "that it is..." she grinned, "I suppose that's part of why you want me keeping them on, no? still... if you like it up there... go right ahead. the lovely part about these stockings is that you can strip everything else off me and they won't get in the way."

Raeya shouted from surprise, and breathed heavily, clutching her heart (and by extension, her breast) "I... wh... wooo..." she wheezed, "I'll keep that in mind... but careful not to kill me here, sweetcheeks. just because you can't go more than 11 seconds without touching a girl's crotch doesn't mean that I can take it that often..."
she smiled to show that she was not upset, because she wasn't. she just wanted to have fun with Miyuki without getting hurt. x)
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:11 pm

Miyuki grins at Raeya's shock and apparent pleasure. "I'll try not to, I love you too much to let you die, however a wonderful death like that would be. And I CAN leave a girl alone for eleven seconds! Watch!" She lasted two seconds before kissing Raeya, and continuing to rub her. "See? Eleven seconds...." She stuck her tongue out at her.

After about twenty minutes of rubbing and talking, she finally let Raeya up. "Alright, alright. I guess I'll be able to hold out long enough for you to get ready, at least. She kissed her a last time before getting off of her.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya laughed and rolled her eyes. "you're hopeless." she giggled.
20 minutes later, Miyuki finally let go of Raeya's crotch, and she stood up and got dressed. she kissed Miyuki in response and got dressed.

Raeya soon went back and got cleaned up and ready for the date. after a good long bath, she got dressed again, this time to tease and impress. under it all, right before her naked skin, was a set of black lacy undergarments which sowed off her features quite well. she didn't expect these would last too long, but she'd have them either way.
after them were her smooth, thigh-high stockings, which were also lacy at the tops. no garter belts... these did not need such.
she stepped into some shiny black high heels, fastening them. these and her stockings were the only things she anticipated keeping on the entire date, but she couldn't ever predict Miyuki entirely.
she threw on a strapless black dress that matched the rest of her attire, and went to her knees. if adjusted right, it could fall right off, but Raeya had it so it would not do this by accident. Miyuki would have fun with that.

other than some makeup, a couple of earrings and some shiny gold necklaces, Raeya was ready to go, and met Miyuki where she told her to meet. she stood there patiently, waiting for her date to show up. she wanted to see what Miyuki chose to wear.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:09 am

Miyuki went to get ready as well, showering well, getting the smell of constant sex off of her, with was hard to do, and it would return very soon anyway. But, for now at least, she was clean. She never really cared what she wore, it soon came off anyway, but tonight was special.

She pulled out a stunning orange dress that was collecting dust. She hadn't worn it, other than for fitting. Under the dress was lace undergarments she doubted would last, with her limbado and the fact that she'd be with the most beautiful girl in the world. She doubted that she would even get out of the restaurant.

She let her hair free, taking the ribbon holding it out of her head. She put on the high heels Raeya had bought her hesitantly. This may have been the only thing General Yu had not prepared her for. She test walked them for a little while, she wasn't ALL that bad at it. She started to apply makeup to her face, and successfully make her face look Kyoshi four times before doing what she wanted.

"My, my don't you look stunning." Said a voice behind Raeya. The owner of the voice wrapped her arms around her, and whispered in her ear. "You ready to come in?" She asked, before turning Raeya about revealing herself. She kissed her for a little while before breaking.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:33 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya returned Miyuki's kisses and eyed her several times over. during one particularly long kiss Raeya's hands migrated around Miyuki's waist where they softly squeezed her hip for a moment.
"let's go." she grinned, "we wouldn't want to strip down this early on..."

Raeya also winked, motioning towards her own legs. "just for you." she whispered, referring to her stockings. "now let's see what this place has to offer..."
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:04 am

"We don't?" She joked. Of course, Raeya didn't need to ask, Miyu was always hungry for sex. They stepped into the restaurant, Miyuki held the door open for Raeya, and they walked inside, hand in hand and got their table as their hands released, Miyu ran her hand up Raeya's stockings and winked to her.

"What would you like? It's my treat." She asked, smiling to her. It was a classic four-star fire nation cuisine restaurant. The food here was excellent, and the staff is very nice. "I'll have the lobster, and I believe the fine lady next to me will have one as well." The waiter smiled warmly, then his face contorted to one of confusion.

"Miyu? You're settling down?!?"

Miyu laughed. "You tell me."
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:20 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya smiled, letting Miyuki lead, since she was so good at it. Raeya stepped inside, giggling quietly as she felt Miyuki's fingers run up her leg. "careful..." she whispered cheekily.

upon sitting down, Raeya simply beamed at the surprised waiter, and then grinned back at Miyuki. she softly rubbed Miyuki's shoulder, smiling at her partner.
"just don't get too carried away yet." she whispered.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:39 am

Miyuki smiles to her. "Don't worry, I'll try not to take you right here." She said. "My name carries a bit of reputation as well, but most people call me succubus. If you're a tight situation, just say you're one of mine, whoever'll leave you alone. Of course, you're not my little toy, I love you." She kisses Raeya, and waits for the food to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:40 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

"oh, don't worry..." Raeya laughed, "I wouldn't ever consign myself to be someone's property..."

she paused, her hand softly rubbing Miyuki's knee under the table, without touching or moving her dress. "however... I would call someone my lover."
she used her other hand to pull Miyuki in for another deep, long, passionate kiss.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:50 am

"I don't expect you too." Miyu giggled as well.

Miyuki felt Raeya's hand touch her, and her body sparked to life. She wanted to do so many things right now, but she was holding off, for Raeya. Miyuki returned to kiss in full, the long kiss making her even more excited. She almost snuck her tongue into her mouth, but then the waiter was back, a bit red in the face. "Ah, here is your food maams." He said, quickly returning to where ever he came. She started to eat, frustrated the man broke the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:55 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya softly pulled back, patiently smiling and waiting for the right moment. when the food arrived, she ate swiftly, but not impolitely, and not so fast that she could not stop and savor the food for it's wonderful taste. not to demean Miyuki, but she would still be there, ready as ever to get going with whatever it was she was going to do.

she smiled nad pecked her on the cheek, however. this was going to be a great night.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Miyuki ate her food swifty as well, without knowing it. She was excited about tonight. The peck on her left her craving more, so she said "This is so good.... I wonder how your's is. Maybe I'll have a taste...." Instead of taking a piece of Raeya's food, she kissed her, and inserted her tongue into her mouth as soon as the girl finished chewing and swallowing what was in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya found herself very much enjoying her food, as well as her company. as seemed customary, Miyuki seemed a bit eager. Raeya needed to remind her to pace herself, though she did not mind the kiss.

after they pulled back, she whispered. "don't rush it too fast... we're still in public."
her hand softly rested on one of Miyuki's knees, gently caressing the still soft skin there.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:13 am

"I don't care if we're in public, I'm Miyuki, remember?" She said, winking to her. She smiled as Raeya caressed on her knee. "It also seems you're a bit excited for the after party as well...." She kissed Raeya quickly, then took a sip of her wine.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:24 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya laughed. "you need to learn patience, you crazy nympho." she giggled, pecking her cheek, "live a little... enjoy a bit of what's around us first..."

she took a sip of her own wine. "besides... you know full well that in a few minutes the only thing you'll be wearing are those cute little high heels."
she took another sip of her wine.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:01 am

Miyuki chuckled as well. "I can't help myself...." She said with a smile. "Sides, we'd put on quite the show."

Miyuki attempted to control herself. "Of course... you'll be as naked as me." She kisses her again, holding it a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya chuckled softly as she finished her meal.
"of that I have no doubt." she cooed, "but let's not draw too much attention, otherwise some spoilsport will interrupt us to throw us out. every group has its prude." she winked.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Miyuki grinned, and pecked her on the cheek. "Of course, but with you, it seems waiting makes it better." She said, smiling warmly.

The waiter soon came, picking up the plates. "Would you two lovely ladies like a dessert?" She asked them. Miyuki looked to Raeya, and grinned. Miyuki was a sucker for sweets.

"Hmm... how about some chocolate ice cream?" She asked.

(sorry it's so short. Lack of inspiration on that one, with stopped me form posting.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

More than a target...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next