The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuuzaki Norvia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuzaki Norvia
Ryuuzaki Norvia

EXP : 50

Ryuuzaki Norvia Empty
PostSubject: Ryuuzaki Norvia   Ryuuzaki Norvia EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:19 pm

OOC: Solei Norvia said she would edit her location so that it includes one sibling under her history.
Full Name: Ryuuzaki Umi Norvia
Element: Water
Birthplace:South Pole
Position:Water Bender in Training (Average)

Personality: Ryuuzaki is very quiet and reserved and is often assumed to be mute. She's very wary around others but is loyal to those she trusts. She's eager to learn everything she can and loves watching people interact with one another. The only person that she communicates to (whether that be nonverbal when in the presence of others, or verbal in the presence of just her) is Solei.

Abilities: Ryuuzaki is a water bender and was trained by her sister before her abrupt departure. Afterwards she learned by watching the other benders train (and when needed, she 'borrowed' the schools water-bending scrolls) And therefore is more water oriented, than ice.

Appearance: (look to Avatar)
Height: 5 ft. 4 in
Weight: 125 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black

Ryuuzaki is of average height but despite being the youngest is slightly taller than her sister. Her hair is darker than her sister's, taking after her father's side with looks, and have the blue eyes of their mother. She has a couple scars on her left arm (right above her elbow), kind of looking like two swirls above a shield. The scar being caused from Solei practicing creating an ice bow, but was frightened by Ryuuzaki's approach and accidentally attacked her.

She usually wears thick layers of Southern Water tribe clothing to keep warm in the cold of the South Pole. The tiara was created by a Solei when they were children, her older sister had fixed her hair up and stated that she looked like the Moon Goddess herself, and Ryuuzaki had hold onto it ever since.

Weaponry & Other Gear: Pouch (to carry water) Knife (for hunting)

History: Ryuuzaki was born and raised in the Southern water tribe with her sister Solei, her mom and dad. Often considered mute, Ryuuzaki was often ridiculed and made fun of around the village. None of that mattered though because her sister Solei was always there to defend/talk for her. Solei's bubbly personality and ability to always have something to talk about was, at times annoying to Ryuuzaki, but it was enough for the two of them.

After Solei's abrubt departure, the family fell apart. Her mother fell into a depression and her father began to beat Ryuuzaki because of her 'disability' and her inability to live up to sisters name. Her father constantly compared her to Solei and demanded a reasoning as to why Ryuuzaki couldn't provide for the family as Solei had. Ryuuzaki grew to hate her sister for leaving her to fend for herself and sets off to find her.

OOC: This is my first forum role playing website, but my sister has stated that she would look out over me and make sure that I didn't metagame, god mod, or OP. Hope my naivety to this kind of rp isn't an issue! Thanks for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Ryuuzaki Norvia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki Norvia   Ryuuzaki Norvia EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Seems fine to me. I approve.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Ryuuzaki Norvia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki Norvia   Ryuuzaki Norvia EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:12 am

Ryuuzaki Norvia Soa

one more and you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Ryuuzaki Norvia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki Norvia   Ryuuzaki Norvia EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:48 am

Approved!

That's three, you're good to rp. I hope you have fun on your first rp site, the members here are quite friendly *If a little crazy*.

Oh... And:

Welcome to New Chapters!

I'm going to put you in the "Begginer Waterbender" group until otherwise is specified. Hope that's ok.

If you have -any- questions about Roleplaying or our website, ask our staff, or just post your question Here.

Have fun, Ryuuzaki! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryuuzaki Norvia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki Norvia   Ryuuzaki Norvia Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryuuzaki Norvia
Page 1 of 1