The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Solei Norvia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solei Norvia
Solei Norvia

EXP : 351

Application: Solei Norvia Empty
PostSubject: Application: Solei Norvia   Application: Solei Norvia EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Full Name: Solei Norvia (I know it's not exactly Asian, but it's kind of mythical)
Element: Water
Birthplace: South Pole
Position: Water Bender in Training

Personality: Solei is very high spirited, and is often confused for being an Airbender because of her happy-go-lucky attitude. She approaches everyone with a smile and has a curiosity that could rival a cat's. She's eager to learn, and knows that hard work is the only way to get her there. She is quite naive and gullible though, and so often gets in trouble by others tricking her and taking advantage of her innocent nature.

Solei quite enjoys those that are nice to her, and being able to be friends with everyone. And she doesn't like people picking on her friends or those that look to rain on her parade. And heights. Solei hates heights.

Abilities: Solei is a water bender and trained in the Southern Water tribe when she was really little. Though she favors turning water into ice or manipulating snow rather than water. Ice is more aggressive and offensive in her opinion, where as water is too "flow-y". Which usually gets her in trouble with her Instructors because she's supposed to be a water bender first.

((OP wise, I feel you don't have to worry about something like that. I usually enjoy speaking to someone OOC and figuring out if they have plans for the spar/fight, and if they do I usually go with them and lose if I they wanted to win. At my other rp forum, I really don't like to OP any of my characters^^ ))

Appearance: ((Should look like my Avatar))
Height: 5 ft. exactly
Weight: 110 pounds
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Light black, almost really dark brown

Overall, Solei is a very tiny person. She doesn't have a large bosom, but has kind of an hour glass figure to her. She stays well in shape with water bending, but surprisingly she burns easily and so is rather pale, unlike most of her tribe. Her hair is kept short, so that it stays out of her way, but is usually a bit messy because she is always running around to have a good time, rather than making sure her hair is perfect each time.

Weaponry & Other Gear: Just a small pouch that can hold water.

History: Solei was born and raised in the Southern water tribe where she also was taught by the Masters in her village. But because Solei got rather bored of seeing the same thing every day and the same people. And so with a goodbye, she took her snow wolf-leopard ((I just made it up, I don't *have* to have one if it's against the rules)), and got herself to the Earth Kingdom.

She has a mother and father back home, and a younger sister that she constantly writes to when she can. Her father did what he could, but usually Solei had to steal food in order to feed their small family. And she isn't sure if she had any other siblings, because her mother was rather promiscuous, when she thinks about it, her father could possibly not be her biological father. But she knows that the father that raised her loved her very much.

Last edited by Solei Norvia on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Application: Solei Norvia   Application: Solei Norvia EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Approved!

I see nothing wrong with this profile. Meets all the requirements. As for your OOC note, I have one question: Is your character a beginner, average, or expert bender? I assume average, but let us know, as it helps us put you into a bending group once you're approved.

And two more approvals from our site staff and you're good to rp.

Thanks, hope to see you IC some time!
Back to top Go down
Solei Norvia
Solei Norvia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Solei Norvia   Application: Solei Norvia EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:41 pm

I would like to be average if that's alright, or of there's some sort of process that determines that and I cn't be average, beginning is fine. Thanks so much for the quick reply =)
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Application: Solei Norvia   Application: Solei Norvia EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:48 pm

I approve too. You need one more approval and you'll be ready to go. It's just fine to be an average bender, so no worries.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Application: Solei Norvia   Application: Solei Norvia EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:54 pm

welp, no OP problems or other issues that I see in there.
sooooo...
Application: Solei Norvia Soa

have fun.
Back to top Go down
Solei Norvia
Solei Norvia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Solei Norvia   Application: Solei Norvia EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Aww! No like buttons > <

Thanks so much =D I hope to rp with you guys some time *claps happily*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Solei Norvia   Application: Solei Norvia Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Solei Norvia
Page 1 of 1