The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apology for Inactivity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Star
Commander Star

EXP : 378

Character Description
Position: Earth Kingdom Commander
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Apology for Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Apology for Inactivity   Apology for Inactivity EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:13 am

I apologize fo my inactivity. Some stuff came up and I sort of forgot about this site.
I shouldve taken more responsibility expecially because of the importance of my other character, Xaal. However I will become active once again on Star.

EDITED
Also I apologize for having a seemingly insincere apology. I wrote it but then I accidentaly deleted it and I would hate to have to write it again.

I also have a question about Star's place now. When I left, she was a Commander in the earth kingdom military, does she hold that position? Perhaps I could say she went inactive in the military due to a badge injury?
Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Apology for Inactivity   Apology for Inactivity EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:46 am

I can't really answer the question about the status of the commander's military post, but I'd like to at some point have a thread between myself and your character Xaal. I think it would be interesting to come up with a plot that explains where he went and why (I realize there was no reason other than IRL stuff, but it could make for some interesting potting.) Since my character, Kanoei is the new Northern Chief, I'd imagine there could be some interesting threading potential. Just a thought.

In any case, Welcome Back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Commander Star
Commander Star

EXP : 378

Character Description
Position: Earth Kingdom Commander
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Apology for Inactivity   Apology for Inactivity EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:09 am

Thanks for the welcome back!

And I like that idea. If you didn't know, Xaal was sort of a Hitler of the North and he set out a bunch of new laws that nobody liked and he was eventually going to concentrate nonbenders in camps. Perhaps we can work a story around that
Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Apology for Inactivity   Apology for Inactivity EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:39 am

I think we can come up with something. I didn't go into too much detail about what happened to Xaal. Just said he disappeared one day. My characters grandfather would have been one of the chief ministers to Xaal. I could see him... making Xaal disappear or something. Especially if Xaal is doing sick s***, you know?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apology for Inactivity   Apology for Inactivity Empty

Back to top Go down

Apology for Inactivity
Page 1 of 1