The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inactivity in General

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Inactivity in General Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity in General   Inactivity in General EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Those people who know that they will be inactive and who do not tell their fellow RP'ers that they will be absent should be subject to some sort of...punishment, well not punishment that seems harsh, but to increase New Chapters efficiency we need to stop the number of inactive RP'ers. I've noticed that alot of people claim to be more active however after the first day they can not be seen until many days later or weeks in some cases.

In addition to being inactive, chances are if you are inactive yourself, you will cause other people to become inactive due to people tired of waiting for your next post. Try to be as punctual as you can, such as in your profile list the times your available to RP with and when you are not available so that your partners don't wait and get bored.

This really debilitates New Chapters ability to be as active as possible, we must consider the fact we are the ONLY Avatar RPG Forum that is still available, spread New Chapters to all your friends who love Avatar the Last Airbender.

Thanks,

Fire Lord Novai
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity in General   Inactivity in General EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Exactly.

Nice words.
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity in General   Inactivity in General EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:54 am

Sorry, this applies to me, I was waiting for a place to jump in at but kinda just fell out of it. Can you guys come and affiliate at my other forum? Its a kingdom hearts forum and I know a couple of people that already wanted to add avatar to the site (Iknorite) so yeah

Links

KHRP homepage: http://s4.zetaboards.com/RP_Kingdom_Hearts/index/

their affiliate thread: http://s4.zetaboards.com/RP_Kingdom_Hearts/forum/3804833/

Generally, I think the site needs more advertising. Im sure there are alot of Avatar fans out there but they dont know where to go. Ill spread the word myself though too.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity in General   Inactivity in General EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:51 pm

I understand, I'm a big KH fan, so I'll visit your forum as well.

I agree with you that this site needs more advertising, but I feel that advertising is based upon activity, not visa visa.

Either way, it is up to Liao to affiliate the site to New Chapters.

Thanks,

Novai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity in General   Inactivity in General EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:54 pm

I've been active every day for the past few days. Checking my PMs, checking the forum and trying to make sure everything is in tiptop shape.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity in General   Inactivity in General EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm not accusing anyone directly, just laying out the foundation for a new more orderly future, New Chapters has an enormous amount of potential, we are the sole and only Avatar the Last Airbender RP Site, I feel that it needs more activity and guidance.

Join the Chat, so we can at least utilize it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity in General   Inactivity in General Empty

Back to top Go down

Inactivity in General
Page 1 of 1