The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Insert witty title here*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

*Insert witty title here* Empty
PostSubject: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:16 am

Dood was in the guise of a human, it had taken him many weeks to gather the energy required to shapeshift and to travel to the world of the living. He was not yet at his full power, the fool Zayon had seen to that. So, he was walking about, trying to instill the idea of war and evil deeds into the heart and mind of man once more. He did not care for them, he never did. He could never understand why they had been created in the first place. And he showed them evil, he introduced them to sin. Basic knowledge of it, he taught them about deceit, treachery, and sabotage. He taught them how to kill, how to steal, and how to rape. He told them of the spoils of war, and he gave them knowledge of how to take what they wanted. And so, for teaching them, he was punished. He was forced to take the souls of evil men and women to the place where all evil souls go. To Hell. And so, he was walking down the market place. If one where to look at him, they would see a normal man. But, there would be the air of deformity, as though there was something not quite right with him. As if his body reeked if death, deformity, war, famine, and pestilence. But his body did not reek of that, it would only feel that way to those around him.
Back to top Go down
Yoskola
Yoskola

EXP : 475

Character Description
Position: Traveling Fire bender
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:53 am

”Oh no, I lost again!” she gave out in distress, her frail hand reaching up to barely touch her full rosy lips as if to express her uncertainty. She seemed worried, her big hazel eyes now giving off a tint of deep forest green gazed across the small table to her offender – the man with those three devilish cups. He sure had an easy time, didn’t he? Obviously, Yoskola had no idea when to stop. The amount of jewelry on her showed she was probably wealthy and the way she acted showed she was pretty much the most naïve person out there.

”I really don’t know if I should play anymore, sir. I only have only this medallion left that grandmother left me. She always told me it was too valuable to even put on, so…” Saying that, the girl looked to the side with a pout, her eyebrows locked in a frown until the shady man across the small table spoke.
”Oh, don’t worry miss, I’m sure that you’ll win this time! How about this – I’ll set everything I’ve earned on the table this time? If you win, you’ll get back thrice the amount you lost. So? How bout’ it?” he asked, driving over the little amount of hair he had left on his head, his beedy green eyes as if digging into the young woman across from him.

”Well… fine. I’m sure I’ll win this time!”

… 15 minutes later…

*Another day, another pay out. Oh, I love the capital. If I could marry anyone, it’d be the essence of this city.* she thought while driving a hand through her long, auburn hair, making the dozens of newly acquired bracelets on her hand chime like little sparkly bells. Well, perhaps she had taken too much. Apart from the bracelets, necklaces, rings that the guy had gotten throughout the day, she also got a few good sacks of cash now resting nicely at her waist. Stupid amateurs. They should’ve just realized what she was from the start.
*And to think that he fell for the whole ‘ancient medallion bit’. Ha! That piece was just some cheap souvenir I picked up some time ago. It’s worth as much as an apple, I reckon. Well… I guess everyone can’t be smart. The world might be out balanced if everyone had logic skills or plain common sense. I mean – I’d be out of a job… Well, I should buy something nice to send dad while I’m still here. That old man sits on the porch all the time, might as well get a new hat. The neighbors might think he has only one… yep, I’ll get him a hat.* she thought while making yet another turn and

-SLAM!
”Ow… Sorry? “ now on the ground and lucky enough that her butt cushioned her fall (It does pay off to be curvy in such situations), the busty teen only glanced up at whoever she had bumped into… sort of curious since it felt like she had a hit a rock wall. But alas, it was just a usual guy. Strange aura, tho. *Perhaps he just got dumped?*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:59 am

Dood looked down at the girl that had bumped into him. He should smite her where she stood, she was naught but a mere insect to him! He looked at her, his eyes giving the impression that they were drilling holes into her soul. "Well well well, look what the cat dragged in. Tell me, what do you know of being a con artist? Hmm? And after I taught the first con artist all of his tricks. You'd think that they'd be easier to hide what they were. So tell me, young con artists, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Yoskola
Yoskola

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Honestly, how rude was he? How about outstretching a hand to help the lady up? Did he even knew the meaning of the word ‘manners’ or ‘etiquette’? She seriously doubted it. While he went on and on about obviously guessing her profession she just gave a heavy sigh and propped herself up. ”No, no, no need to help me up. Don’t be a gentleman” she gave out under her breath a slight pout on her face now. *I bet you’re quite the ladies man. Really, what do you reel ‘em in with? The charm or your sensitive side? Obviously not the financial state…* she thought to herself while watching him speak. He thought the very first con artist? Riiiight, and Yosko was the avatar. Couldn’t he tell by her glowing… tattoos? … or wasn’t that just with the air nomad avatars? Well, either way, it didn’t really matter.

”My name?... Hmm, you tell me your name first. Also, can you check if my butt’s dirty? I think it might be, I just can’t really see to well.” she said, turning her back to him and looking over her shoulder while leaning back, as in hopes of seeing everything. ”Well, is it? Is it?”

Anyway, after clearing that up – ”And why are you so certain I’m a con artist? That’s just rude, you know. Here I am, trying to sell some of grandma’s jewelry in the market place so we would have enough money for food and… and I can’t even go a minute without people thinking I’m a thief. she said, her cheeks turning a bit red and her eyes getting misty. Oh god, was she holding back tears? ”You know, mister… She’d come herself but she fell last week and hasn’t been able to walk since then. My mom died last year when my triplet sisters were born… I’m just here trying to make a living, sir. I’d appreciate it if I wouldn’t have to endure the very hurtful comments about assumptions that people without any such problems make…”
Oh, look, I see a tear!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Dood checked, her butt was clean. "Your ass is clean girl." Dood laughed a little, "Your grandmothers have been dead fro some time. Both of them." He held out a hand and he made her age 6 years, then he took his hand back and she went back to normal. He put his hand on her shoulder, sending dark aura into her directly, she would feel a chill. Or maybe even a sense of dread. "You do not know what I am, if you want to know. Follow me." With that, he turned and left. Hoping that a fool like her would follow.
Back to top Go down
Yoskola
Yoskola

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:51 pm

*Ha, he actually answered!* she thought, fighting hard to hold in her laughter. However, what happened next didn’t make her laugh at all.

The words, no… actually, the feeling. The hell was going on. Feeling a bit of fear beat in her heart as he spoke, her face returned to the usual pale tone if not even more ghostly. She didn’t see herself age. She could only feel it. Weird, really. She didn’t feel pain nor get too tired. In six years she’d only be twenty five, anyway. It wasn’t too bad. However, she could feel her stomach drop. It felt as if the little joys of life she had gathered so far had been sucked out of her. Him touching her didn’t really help. While she felt a bit more like herself at the time, she could still feel the amount of suspense creeping over her soul like a teaspoon of ink poisoning a glass of water. *The heck are you?!... Jerk. Of course there’s a good possibility my grandmothers are both gone. Guessed it, huh? Well, whatever… can’t full them all, I guess.*

”Well, of course I don’t know who you are, you didn’t really give me your name, now did you? And I have to admit, that’s one creepy presence you have. Really, is it a talent or is there some specific perfume you’re using?” she asked, curiosity lacing her tone.

When he asked her to come along, she just blinked and pondered it over for a slight second… ”So, this was all a pick up? Man, you’re good. I’m even curious enough to go with you, really. But man, the whole mysterious, beedy eyed stalker thing really works? I mean, if you get them interested enough… good lad, you. The whole “Oh, wanna know something mysterious? Yeah? Then let’s go!” thing will grow to be a hit, I can feel it.” she said rather confident about it all, yet did take a few steps after him.

”You know, mommy taught me not to follow tall dark strangers into shady alleyways, so…”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:58 pm

"Girl, I did not say "who" I said "what". Now, be prepared to see the truth of the world." With that he drew a circle onto a wall. From the circle came a mysterious purple glow. "Follow me, this will take but a second." With that he stepped into the circle, on the other side of the circle, they were in a foggy place. They were within the spirit world, where his power was at it's greatest. He stuck his head out through the circle, "Come on, don't you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Yoskola
Yoskola

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:11 pm

*I said “what” not “who”…* she mocked in her thoughts *How about a jerk for as much as the “what”?* And what did he mean ‘the truth of the world’? Was this some sort of a religion junkie? Don’t tell me, he’d just take her to some dark house where it’s full of his followers and then he’d try to convert her to some crazy cabbage religion?!

Yet, she was too curious. Just hoping that this was not the case where curiosity killed the cat, she made her steps right after his, playing with her hands behind her back. Well, she was nervous, no helping there. She couldn’t still pinpoint why she was nervous, thou. While following some really strange dude would be a big enough clue for most, in such a situation Yosko was just confident. Not like she couldn’t flee when needed, right? At least, that is what she thought until she actually saw what he did…

By that time, her jaw felt like it had already made contact with the ground and if she’d widen her eyes even more, they’d fall out. *How the-What the-How-But he just-!... How the heck doesn’t anyone notice this. Seriously! They’re just passing buy and no one sees the magical, purple hole in the wall but me?!*

He popped his head out again and she almost shrieked. Stepping closer and first off just quickly jabbing her hand through, as if to make sure it was not a hallucination, she swallowed and took a deep breath, ready to go through. ”hey, this won’t just close behind me for eternity, right? I mean, there will be some button or lever… or treadmill even… a bridge? So that people can get back? Heck, I’d even settle for a boatride back… balloon… ride? No?” she gave out, as if she’d actually get an answer quickly… or he’d hand her a brochure. Yes, that might’ve been nice.

Well, still feeling a bit nervous, she sighed, hugged her sacks of money and went through. She might be leaving, but she wasn’t going to leave poor.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Once inside, he started to make her hormones go off like crazy. She would be so lustful that hardly anything could stop her from going at someone. Dood himself transformed into a very large and muscular man. "I can be whatever you like, if you don't like men, then I can simply do this." And with that he transformed into a beautiful woman. He then turned back into a muscular man. "So, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Yoskola
Yoskola

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Heat.

She could feel heat spreading throughout her entire body. It felt as if she had stepped into a sauna or something. Her hand reached up to slide across the back of her neck as if to insure she wasn’t sweating like a pig but more than that – get her hair away from it. However, it was different. She didn’t really feel like being thrown into an oven. It wasn’t like that at all. Yet why was she feeling so hot even for a fire bender? What was this place, anyway?

Feeling her heart start beating in her neck, her breathing getting a bit heavier and her head lighter, she still tried to take ahold of herself and speak: ”You know, you should really air the place out… damn…” It was just getting worse and worse. She even began to think that her clothes were suddenly too itchy and too constricting, weighing on her as if daring her to lose a bit of them.

Only then did she see how the man transformed. *What the-…* It even felt like in her thoughts it was harder to breathe. Was he messing with her… This was surreal. She refused to accept it was not a dream for a moment. Perhaps she had just drunk too much last night. ”Well… If you keep the abs, but tone down with the size to about 5’9, then kay…” Wait, what? The hell did she just say that?

Feeling more dazed and finding herself only thinking about getting rid of some clothing among other things, the busty teen took a step back, as if hoping to snap out of the dream. This was really, really strange. Yosko could even feel her knees begin to feel weaker. *Crud, if this goes on, it might end bad… This sure as hell is one messed up dream*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:15 pm

"Fair enough, I shall change." With that Dood kept the abs and went down to 5'9. He went over to her, I ask of you again, what do you want to do? Perhaps take off some clothes? Allow me to help..." With that he took her shirt off. He simply set it down on a table that had appeared from nowhere. He looked at er again, "Anything you want, I shall give it to you, or do to you. If you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Yoskola
Yoskola

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:07 pm

She could now clearly hear her heartbeat in her head, as if trying to knock some sense into her – or was it that her body was this close to screaming what it wanted out loud. It didn’t help when he actually changed *Just don’t drool, Yoyo* she thought to herself, trying her best to glance in any possible direction but at his abdomen. The nineteen year old, dressed in a pair of light, baggy trousers and a tight fitting red tube top, could only stand there and wait for him to approach her. She was still unclear where exactly she was, she had no idea why she felt like some mouse facing a predator and why the hell she didn’t really want to run away. This was probably the weirdest thing that had happened to her so far. But somehow, she even felt a little excited?

At the slightest touch of him, she could feel her body react. The sudden jolt even made her want to gasp but she held on to it. He was so damn close and for some reason his voice seemed inviting apart from the rather creepy aura he gave out before. It felt as if she could sense his body heat even without touching him. Honestly, she had to fight every muscle in her body just to stay still.

Now, why did he have to say those things. Really… *That kinky son of a… god, if this were not some weird dream, I’d spit fire… I think… maybe…* By that time, it was all getting a bit too cloudy for her. She couldn’t really hold on much longer. *Jerk, as if he couldn’t tell…* she figured, not even caring how magically that table appeared and that she was standing there without a shirt. Well, standing without a shirt was more like standing in a swimsuit top and since she had been training most of her life, the busty teen really had no fear of doing so.

”Oh, whatever…” she gave under her breath before closing the space between the two and pressing her lips against his, only to indulge in a passionate kiss. She just hoped he could keep up. However that thought was quickly pushed aside by many others. For one, she felt a jolt when having almost nothing but skin between them. Every movement, every breath, it was as if waves of heat and exhilaration traced her entire being and she feared it might cause an addiction. Snaking her hands around his neck as if to get a hold for herself since she really felt her knees would give at some time, the teen began to subconsciously lead him closer to the table…

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Dood was ready for the kiss, he had been waiting for it. He had expected it. And sure enough, he kept up with her. He felt her leading her to the table. He turned her around and put her on the table top, only to go in ravenously at her. He quickly disposed of her pants, and he simply willed his own off. His tongue crept out of his mouth, long and lizard like. It found it's way into her own mouth, slithering against her own tongue, and wrestling with the back of her throat.
Back to top Go down
Yoskola
Yoskola

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Her heart was racing, acting more like a bird trying desperately to knock a hole in its cage – in this case her chest. The nineteen year old felt as if she was on overdrive, not really focusing much or any future or past event. Focusing on the present – something deemed impossible. Then again a lot about this situation seemed impossible. This place, her shape-shifting friend, the reason behind her sudden outburst… She hoped it’d all make sense when she’d wake up.

Getting propped on the table only seemed to excite her more, actually making her help with the disposal of her pants. She wanted more contact, more warmth, more everything, really. While his further actions did surprise her, she couldn’t do much but let out a soft moan in response, feeling her breathing grow even a bit heavier than before and her mind and soul succumbing to the situation by just that. Fighting back with her tongue as if to prove some sort of might she also found her hands ridding herself of the undergarment constricting her chest once and for all. As if without it, it’d be so much easier to breathe. So, pulling it off, still not parting her lips from his, she just threw it weakly to the side. It was bound to be somewhere around there. After that, the young fire bender returned her hands to him, one being especially curious and trailing down the lines of his chest…

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:26 pm

---Fade to black----

Several days later, they were done. That is correct, they had been going at it for several days. All the while Dood could only smile, he had found a weak willed human. And she was his for as long as eternity. For she would always remember the time that they were here, in the spirit world. And she would always remember what pleasure it brought her. Sure, he had enjoyed it as well, spirit's didn't do much along those lines. But he finished with her with a bang. When it was all over with, he set her up on a chair and he put her clothes back on. "Tell me, do you still think this as a dream?"
Back to top Go down
Yoskola
Yoskola

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Everything was still rather hazy. To be honest she felt like one of those nights when you get a blackout for a while and swear that only a few minutes passed by. But this time it felt like a lot more passed. It was all so surreal, really. Like, you’d think she’d dream about something else, not just that. What happened to dreams about money, tons of new clothes, traveling? Well, perhaps, such things happened to everyone. They had to, right?

He actually dressed her. Well, good, because she had never felt so exhausted before. Yosko felt like she could sleep for a week now. Having done anything else but… that… she felt like she’d go and do something completely opposite when she woke up. Yes, she’d go get some ice cream or she’d just go for a few hour long walk. Perhaps she’d even try fishing. Yeah, old people hobbies! God, she was tired…

Did she still think it was all a dream? ”Well, based on the place I’m in, the magical furniture that keep on appearing and the fact you shape-shift… and the whole mind-reading thing… right, and that whole lizard-like thing… Yeah, pretty much a dream. A really odd… rare dream.”

Finally dressed she actually thought about getting up. Wait- no, still couldn’t. Yep, her limbs seemed too heavy at the time. Gosh, it almost felt real *Weird dream is… weird.* That was all she could squeeze out in her thoughts. Apart from Dood, she actually had a thing called ‘limit’. As odd as it might seem, her stamina wasn’t some bottomless pit you could just keep taking from. No, no, it was actually a pit with a quite visible bottom. Think – polls. Yeah, you could see the bottom of a pool, right? So, her feeling like an exhausted cougar was only normal.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Dood smirked, he looked at her. "This is no dream, this is all too real. For you see, I am the spirit Dood Brenger. The bringer of death! I caused man to know sin! I taught him everything he knows about war! But that is not for you to worry about. Take this medallion. It will allow you to call me if you ever want to do what we did again. And now, to heal you." He went over to her, he put his hand on her head and he relieved her of her fatigue. Now go out the hole you came in, and don't go out any of the others! There's no telling what you'll find. Here's how you use the medallion, you hold it to your chest and you say "I want to see you." I'll come."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert witty title here*   *Insert witty title here* Empty

Back to top Go down

*Insert witty title here*
Page 1 of 1