The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telnaez Jaw-Long

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Telnaez
Telnaez

EXP : 525

Character Description
Position: Works in a quaint Tea Shop
Nation: Fire Nation

Telnaez Jaw-Long Empty
PostSubject: Telnaez Jaw-Long   Telnaez Jaw-Long EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Full Name: Telnaez Jaw-Long
Element: Lightning (mostly) and a little Fire
Birthplace: Shu Jing (moved to Fire Fountain City when she was young teen with her parents)
Position: Works at a small Tea Shop making just enough pay to live off and maybe buy a little extra during holiday pay bonus'.

Personality: (40) She's mostly quiet and refined but given the right button pushing she has a very fiery temper. She likes watching the sun set and the shift into the cool night air while drinking tea to relax. She's not a big people person and can be nervous in social situations while also making herself seem rather awkward. She's confident and sometimes a little cocky in her lightning bending while being very self-conscious in her firebending.

Abilities: (40) She's technically a firebender, but was never very good at firebending however she has a natural finesse at lightning bending. She can fire bend at will very little, when doing techniques she produces only a small flame or smoke (could possibly improve over time). Her sneezing on the other hand produces a large sized flame in one direction. She's moderately decent in hand to hand combat from her bending training. Telnaez has learned to deflect other firebending attacks upon her even with a lack of her own firebending. She's never needed to use many weapons so she's not very skilled with them. What Telnaez would say one of her best skills is her excellent brewing of tea and sake.

Appearance: (60) Telnaez is 5'7 and weighs 125 lbs so her frame is very petite while she her self isn't to short. She has deep blue eyes and long jet black hair. Also skin is very pale. Her attire consists of a form fitting silk shirt with flowing belled sleeves. Her Pants are also black and form fitting with her a black silk sash around her waist that carries her satchel used for money and various items. Dark Smooth Leather boots that go to just below her knees. She always wears a ribbon of black silk with blue trimmings that her Grandmother gave her as a child.

History: (120) Telnaez was born in the city of Shu Jing. She moved with her parents to Fire Fountain City at a semi-young age because of her grandmother's death. Telnaez was very close to her Grandmother, who gave her the ribbon she always wears around her neck and cherishes. Telnaez's Grandmother helped her hone in on her bending talents while her parents were both non-benders; though both sides of her family had benders. She was discovered to be a bender at a young age, but just a little peculiar one. Lightning is firebendings sister, however she was not the greatest at firebending and picked up lightning bending much easier. Her Last name Jaw-Long (dragon like) seemed to suit her since the only time Telnaez can fire bend effectively is from sneezing. Her parents were proud that she was able to bend and always encouraged her talents. However she was always sensitive about not being able to firebend very well and was picked on from firebending children in her home city at times. Trying to remember her Grandmother's patience and humility she tries not to become to upset when her ability/lack thereof is brought up. It took her a little while to adjust to a faster city life. As she got older and moved out on her own with a job where she likes to keep to herself. She works at a little Tea Shop and enjoys the quaint size of it. She got the job there within the first couple years of moving to Fire Fountain City so she's very close to the older shop owning couple.

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP: Telnaez woke up in her flat early in the morning with a large yawn. Slowly she drudged into her morning routine before she headed out to go work at the tea shop. The city was already alive and very much awake, unlike her. With a stretch she started down her typical path to work. *thud* someone just ran into her and yelled out "Hey watch where you're going!" In a groggy haze she realized whoever bumped into her had just stolen her pouch of money. She quickly snapped awake and looked around; she barely saw someone darting around a building nearby in the crowd of people. Telnaez took off after them sprinting with one arm just in front of her chest in pose ready to strike. As she rounded the corner she saw the theif had jumped into a little canal with inch deep water and continued running. *Telnaez smiled* it was to perfect of a setup. She flung her arm forward and lightning sprung from her fingertips and landed in the canal in front of her. Within a few seconds the theif passed out from shock and fell. She ran up and grabbed her pouch from the knocked out thug. She ran back onto the city street and finally made it to work.

"Sorry I'm late, someone tried to steal my stuff." Telnaez was pushing out while catching her breath.

"Oh poor dear are you alright?" said one of the elderly shop owners as the rushed to her and put a hand on her forehead.

"Yeah I'm fine, they ran into a canal so I got my stuff back after shocking them." Telnaez said with a smirk.

Character Box:

Last edited by Telnaez on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Telnaez Jaw-Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telnaez Jaw-Long   Telnaez Jaw-Long EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:04 am

That number there after the headings (Abilities: (40)) is the word minimum. Please expound on her abilities. Is she any good at hand to hand combat or with any weapons? If not, you could say that she's no good with them. Can she firebend a little or not at all? Expand and I'll approve.
Back to top Go down
Telnaez
Telnaez

Character Description

Telnaez Jaw-Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telnaez Jaw-Long   Telnaez Jaw-Long EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:31 am

I added a little to personality and more to abilities, hopefully it's better now ^.^
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Telnaez Jaw-Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telnaez Jaw-Long   Telnaez Jaw-Long EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:45 am

Great, thanks for fixing that. I approve. Please wait for two other mods/admins to approve and then you'll be set to go. ^_^ Thanks for joining New Chapters!
Back to top Go down
Telnaez
Telnaez

Character Description

Telnaez Jaw-Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telnaez Jaw-Long   Telnaez Jaw-Long EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:48 am

Alright. Thank you, cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Telnaez Jaw-Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telnaez Jaw-Long   Telnaez Jaw-Long EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:23 am

I'm short on time, so I unfortunately won't give such an expansive critique as I would like to do.

Here's a brief summary: I saw naught but positive;
Approved.

One more and you're golden. See you IC soon. If you need any help whatsoever, contact me or any other Site Staff, or just post a topic in the Questions segment of the HelpDesk board. Hope you can have alot of fun here on New Chapters. =3
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

Telnaez Jaw-Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telnaez Jaw-Long   Telnaez Jaw-Long EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:53 am

I liked reading the character sheet for once: Approved.

WELCOME TO NEW CHAPTERS, RP TIME!

-Novai

Administrator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Telnaez Jaw-Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telnaez Jaw-Long   Telnaez Jaw-Long Empty

Back to top Go down

Telnaez Jaw-Long
Page 1 of 1