The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long Time No See [Zulera]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

EXP : 1185
Birthday : 1995-05-31

Character Description
Position: Earth Kingdom Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Long Time No See [Zulera] Empty
PostSubject: Long Time No See [Zulera]   Long Time No See [Zulera] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 1:21 am

Okashi Nokoraiu

The Great Divide was a wondrous place in the Earth Kingdom. At least that's what Raiu was always told, but now that he's here it just seems like a giant cliff. Sure it was a magnificent canyon, but that's all it was, a canyon. Maybe Raiu's just not one for scenery. And so the wanderer walked down the path in front of him, haze at the ground, scarf pulled up over his nose, and hands in the pockets of his coat.

"I wish something would pop out of the ground or cliff side... a rhino, badger, seamonster, bandits even." Raiu softly spoke to himself, yearning for the excite he had heard lies within this canyon.

Mood: Bored
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Craver531
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [Zulera]   Long Time No See [Zulera] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

The Great Divide, in all of its boring, colorless landscape, did house something rather remarkable, hewn out of the walls of the canyon by an architect of small statue and large reputation. A spirit resided with the woman in question, going from incarnation to incarnation over thousands of years. This year's model was a woman named Zulera Joanna Tallarico--also known as the avatar.

She decided to test something one day, out of impulse. So... descending into her workshop, she fired up Big Zuzu, listening as the machinery hummed. It sounded great, and none of the joints needed greasing or anything even. She was ready to rumble. And so... she moved towards the wall, and using bending powers combined with the brute strength of the metallic marvel, she slammed through the rocks with ease, bursting out of the canyon wall in an impressive display of explosions and rocks. The machine moved its hands (thanks to Zulera's controls) and set the wall back the way it was to cover up what was under there, and she *miiiiight* need to repair the metal wall soon too. But, later. For now, she was busy making a scene.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link: Zulera

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [Zulera]   Long Time No See [Zulera] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

Be careful what you wish for is the best way to describe what just happened as the cliff side exploded right in front of him. Emerging from the destruction was a mechanical beast the likes of which Raiu had never seen. At least that's what he thought. When the debris cleared, he got a better glance at how the machine was designed, particularly its face.

"What the--Zulera?!" He asked in shock. It's been quite some time since last he crossed paths with the Avatar and seeing a giant robot version of her appear in front of him only made him curious as to her whereabouts. Raiu was rather fond of her.

Mood: Not Bored

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [Zulera]   Long Time No See [Zulera] EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:27 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Despite the debris and the clearing dust, the machine had not taken any real damage, and of course, she could see through its eyes given where she had placed the controls and such things. She was just taking the mechanical marvel out for a test run, so to speak, and then who of all people should she run into?

She opened the hatch and crawled out, perching herself on top of the mecha's head. "well well..." she cooed, "I never thought I'd see you again... what brings you all the way out here? surely you're not venturing out to find your secret workshop or anything, are you?" She had come all this way because she *did* have a secret workshop that she was working with, so if he asked her why she was all the way out here, she had a legitimate answer at her fingertips.

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [Zulera]   Long Time No See [Zulera] EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

Upon the hatch opening, Raiu's curiosity about Zulera's whereabouts were swiftly answered: right in front of him. The Avatar, now perched atop the machine, promptly questioned him about why he was here with a rather specific reason.

"Nah, mine's hidden away at the other Great Divide." Raiu joked in response, "C'mon Zul you know I wander around looking for reasons to fight, and this place is suppose to have some dangerous creatures that I have yet to find. Though I guess you count." He smirked, crossing his arms while he looked up at her. While the Avatar wasn't what Raiu was hoping to find, she was a pleasant surprise for the fire bender.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [Zulera]   Long Time No See [Zulera] EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:09 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"It normally does," Zulera retorted with a chuckle, "but you don't think that I spend my days attacking the inanimate landscape, do you? I've driven most of the canyon crawlers out of this part... mostly because I'm not exactly fond of those things rampaging over my machines. I can't have them getting too close to my workshop."

The cat was out of the bag, so to speak, but Zulera had kind of been hinting at this with her earlier words anyways, so maybe it was not a big thing.
"Dreams may not magically come true overnight, but if you put enough effort and motivation into them, you can accomplish pretty much anything." She was happy and excited. her technological progress had been going swimmingly, and the fact that her gigantic mecha was so nicely functional made the little avatar quite content.

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [Zulera]   Long Time No See [Zulera] EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:05 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

"Could've fooled me with the way you busted out of that cliff side. Seemed a bit personal." Raiu shot back with a smirk. "Also, did it have to look exactly like you? It's pretty creepy, like, 'soulless eyes' creepy." He gave a brief chuckle before brushing his bangs from his eyes.

Raiu began walking up to the Zulera Mecha, throwing his scarf over his shoulder as his head leaned back to continually look at the top. He quickly rolled his shoulders back to loosen them up a bit before leaping off the ground and starting his ascent up the metal giant. Raiu's hands and feet latched onto anything they could as he threw himself up the machine before reaching what would be considered the shoulder for a short rest.

"You just couldn't get enough of yourself, could you?" He asked, smirking up at Zul.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [Zulera]   Long Time No See [Zulera] EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:28 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera laughed. "well I had to test its durability now..." she was in fact, climbing and crawling all over the machine to test the strength of the materials, particularly where they had made high-velocity contact with the wall she had smashed through.

"It looks like me because it needed to be humanoid," Zulera explained, "and so why be boring and have some generic faceless thing when I can model it after the most beautiful woman on the planet?" Not that the avatar was vain... but the avatar may have been a little vain. Definitely self-confident, at least.

"I can't say I have any regrets though," she admitted, "I'm very proud of my work, and I plan to make more of these, if I can. Maybe I'll market 'em, even." she chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See [Zulera]   Long Time No See [Zulera] Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See [Zulera]
Page 1 of 1