The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return to the Peaceful City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Return to the Peaceful City Empty
PostSubject: Return to the Peaceful City   Return to the Peaceful City EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Novai

The past week, was stressful, the armada retreated from the WAT, which undoubtedly was a major military blunder. What was an act of defense by procuring islands close the EK, to deter the EK's vengeful armies turned out to be an international finger pointed at the Fire Nation. In order to offset this irrevocable damage, Novai was heading the SWT, his long time allies during the first war.Their leader was slaughtered and their people subject to Earth Kingdom colonization, however because of FN intervention things were set straight, their anger was quenched by the seige of Omashu. Now, to prevent history from repeating himself, the FN was arming the SWT.

Two to three freighters, all accompanied by military vessels, were carrying defensive, cannons, military armaments and ammunition to last just a month or so. This unfortunately was the way the world had to go, if peace is to be secured, hopefully his allies the WT's would not think of revenge and use these armaments to invade the EK again, if revenge still lingered.

A hawk descended from above the horizon, in its talon rested a parchment the FN emblem, encased was a message from Tensei his lead General. It's vivid detail, was interesting, the Air Nomads were clearly a force to be reckoned with, Novai chuckled quietly, thinking silently about the letter and its contents: It would seem the Air Nomads have forgotten all of which their ancestors died for. Peace? I see no peace with the description General Tensei provides, Air Nomads with weapons, mouths that run wild with offensive talk about our people, clearly their peaceful ways have been forgotten, all that remains is anger and hatred.

The clear blue skies were just ahead, revealing the SWT, a beautiful oasis, children on the ice slopes were riding penguin seals and what not. This is exactly what Novai wanted to preserve, and to protect, the EK war mongers would never threaten this island and its inhabitants, murderers like their Dai Li or their old King would never be allowed to return here.

The flag ship on which Novai was present, reared into the port of Chief Kanaryu's city. As the boat docked, Novai was able to look once more outside, to find the city was once again lively and cheerful, unlike when he had visited previously. Novai strode out his vessel, and motioned towards a pagoda the size of any respectable tower in the FN, its white icicle like structures protruding from either side were magnificent.

The villagers looked out at Novai and his party, with fear at first, but then with respect, as they realized his armies were the ones who had exacted revenge for them. The men on his vessel began to unload the craters full of weapons, defensive in nature, cannons, short range anti aerial fire flares, ballistic rockets powered by coal and hydrolic steam. These weapons would help the SWT maintain autonomy and liberty for generations to come, Novai was the bringer of peace and prosperity for these people.

As he made his way to the pagoda of epic proportions, he glanced at the guards and cited his peaceful offerings, along with weapons, Novai had brought supplies such a medicine, food, and aid. He asked his soldiers to begin handing out these packages to every family in the noble SWT capital. Making his way past both his delegation and the denizens of this fair city, he asked a guard a simple question

"Where might I find, your respectable leader, Chief Kanaryu?" his intent clear.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Fine

Last edited by Novai on Tue May 29, 2012 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kanaryu
kanaryu

EXP : 538

Character Description
Position: Southern Water tribe chief
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Peaceful City   Return to the Peaceful City EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:51 am

Kanaryu Oshiro

Kanaryu quickly opened the door of his igloo as he heard some commotion outside. He stepped outside in his usual attire as he stretched and yawned, this was on of his slacking off days or at least to him it was. He scratched the back of his head as he looked around with a very tired look on his face and quirked an eye brow as he noticed some fire nation troops around the area giving out some sort of supplies to people, he did not really expect fire nation troops to be here giving out supplies. He started making his way down an icy road as several citizens waved at him and bowed down he simply smiled and waved back. He noticed a familiar figure in the distance talking to a guard he calmly smiled as he made his way over to the two.

"You will find Chief Kanaryu within his Igloo down the road, but i would not-"

Before the guard could say anymore a hand landed on his shoulder. He immediately turned around to face Kanaryu as the man began to apologize to him and then the fire lord. Kanaryu only smiled at him and sent him off down the road to do something else. Kanaryu scratched his chin and looked at Novai. He had not seen him since the last war and was a bit confused on why he was here.

"So. What brings you here Lord Novai?"

He said as he smiled again looking at Novai. He was glad to see Novai had made a visit but he was not sure why he was here.

"I see your troops are handing out supplies and bringing in weapons, i am not sure why. Has something happened?"

Mood: Excited
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Peaceful City   Return to the Peaceful City EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:15 am

Novai

Before the guard could answer, a hand fell on his shoulder, from behind, it was obvious that the Chieftain had emerged to greet his guest.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I came to just ride penguin seals, perhaps we could discuss the matter in a more private area?"

Novai wanted the Chief to feel as though this was a matter of urgency, because undoubtedly it was.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down
kanaryu
kanaryu

EXP : 538

Character Description
Position: Southern Water tribe chief
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Peaceful City   Return to the Peaceful City EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:46 pm

Kanaryu Oshiro

"Very well then. Follow me up the road."

Kanaryu began making his way up the road in the direction of a really large Igloo. It was much like the palace for the Southern Water Tribe at least every kingdom had one. He had a feeling that what ever Novai needed to speak to him about it was important.

Mood: calm
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Peaceful City   Return to the Peaceful City Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to the Peaceful City
Page 1 of 1