The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Killer's Apprentice

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

EXP : 2065
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Unofficial Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:18 pm

"Well, should we throw in your old mother as well?" Momma asked. Alxina nodded, finishing the last bits of her brother off. She hadn't realized that she was so hungry, but now that she had eaten, she realized just how ravenous she had been. Maybe that, or maybe it was just the way her momma cooked food that made her want more.

It was dark outside now, and she yawned. She felt tired, but fought against the fatigue, struggling to keep her eyes open. She didn't want to sleep yet, the day had been so exciting. She was also terrified of the nightmares that plagued her every sleeping moment. She realized that her new momma probably wouldn't know to sing her a lullaby before sleeping, and she felt the first pang of sadness for what she caused herself to lose. But she quickly steeled herself, reminding herself of all the times her own family hurt her.

They hurt her more than all of the bullies at school, but she supposed that this was because they were the people she had cared for most and they didn't care about her. No, she would not allow herself to feel sad for what she had supposedly lost. Because she had gained so much more, something so much better than what her old family could've provided her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:38 pm

The Tailor smiled, she saw that her daughter was tired but that she wanted to stay awake. She went out to where the remaining two bodies were. She shrugged and she grabbed both of them, dragging them back to her hut. When she returned, she took all of the usable meat off of them and she put it into an even larger cooking pot. She started cooking while thinking. She was thinking of what to do tomorrow, would they skin some new people, would they go to get Alxina some claws of her own that wouldn't freeze her hands off. The day was full of possibilities. She finished cooking and she served both of er parents to Alxina and herself. Then she got to thinking, how much were they going to eat? She shrugged it off and they ate. Each bite was a little piece of heaven. It was by far the best thing that little Alxina had ever possibly eaten. When the meal was done, The Tailor leaned back and she rubbed her stuffed stomach. It was firm and taunt with food. She looked over at Alxina expecting to see the same. She looked over at her bed and she said, "Tonight is your first night in a new home, why don't you sleep with your new mother? Just for tonight, so as you can get used to sleeping out here."
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Alxina poked her full tummy, impressed that she had eaten so much. It had been so delicious, though, she couldn't help herself. She looked up as her mother spoke, "Tonight is your first night in a new home, why don't you sleep with your new mother? Just for tonight, so as you can get used to sleeping out here."

Alxina smiled at this and nodded. She was glad that her mother had said this, because she really didn't want to wake up screaming. If she slept with someone, at least she could be sure that she won't scream when awakened. She's definitely still wake up repeatedly, but at least the fear wouldn't be so much.

She yawned, big, and her eyes drooped heavily. Today had been so busy, what with running from her family and killing them, then skinning them and tanning the skins, and then going outside and helping with dinner. She yawned again, not able to help herself. Perhaps I'm so sleepy that the nightmares won't come, she thought happily before yawning for a third time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:08 pm

The Tailor smiled and she said, "Wait for me here, I will fetch you a sleeping robe." She went outside and she found some of her tanned skin, she then made a nice and simple robe from it and she came back in and she gave the robe to Alxina. The Tailor then slipped off her own clothes and got into her own robes. She got into her bed and she said, "Come to me Alxina, it is time to sleep." They slept.

OOC Write out what happened during the night in your next post. The Tailor will be fast asleep if Alxina wakes up.

The Tailor woke up with a smile. She looked at her new daughter who looked... plumper. She went over to her wardrobe and she started to get dressed. That was when she realized that her clothing didn't quite fit. She went outside to the pool and she looked at her reflection and she saw a slightly plump woman wearing clothes that were too small for her. The Tailor shrugged it off, she did not care for appearances. She went back to Alxina, "Wake up my child, it is a lovely day today.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Alxina put on the sleeping gown that her momma gave her and snuggled up next to her, falling asleep almost the moment she closed her eyes. Her breathing evened, and it seemed to her that she automatically entered the dream state.

She was running through the streets, a replay of this afternoon's escape from her angry family. But this time, her airbending family was not alive. They were skinless corpses, large pieces of their meat falling through the streets. Their mouths were haggard and open, and their eyes were empty sockets. Despite their horrid visages, they were running at the same speed as before.

She ran to the same place where her new momma and she had killed them, but instead of her beautiful mother stepping from the shadows and tying up her old family, she looked the same as the corpse family: large, gaping eye sockets, no skin, bleeding everywhere. They all cornered her, coming towards her slowly, pulling out daggers and knives, her own new mother forming her ice claws. As her momma's ice claws first touched her skin, she gasped and sat up, shivering.

Tears began to run down her face, and she cuddled closer to her mother, sniffling in the night until she fell into another restless sleep.

-------
"Wake up my child, it is a lovely day today." Her mother's voice acted like a rope, pulling her out of the dream world. She woke with a small gasp, and opened her large blue eyes to see her mother standing over her, wearing a kind expression. She sighed in relief and stood on the bed to reach her new mother. She then hugged her tightly, burying her little face in her shoulder, fighting the sniffles and tears that were threatening to overtake her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:49 pm

"What's the matter child? Do pray tell. What is it?" She held her child in a warm embrace. "If it was a nightmare than don't worry about it, I used to have them all the time when I was your age. They are nothing to be afraid of." She looked at her lovingly, "Let's go make you some clothes, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:14 am

"What's the matter child? Do pray tell. What is it? If it was a nightmare than don't worry about it, I used to have them all the time when I was your age. They are nothing to be afraid of. Let's go make you some clothes, okay?" Her momma said, before pulling away and giving her a kind look. Alxina smiled at her, rubbing her eyes with her fists. She hopped off the bed and landed on the balls of her feet, noting that instead of landing with the lightness of an airbender, she landed with the lightness of a gazelle.

It was still a light landing, but odd for Alxina, and she looked down at herself to see that she must have gained a few pounds during the night. Guess meat off of someone else's bones will put meat on your own, she thought, shrugging. Maybe the slight weight change would help her get a little taller, since she was a tiny little thing, standing at only four feet and 3 inches tall.

She nodded at what her mother said, before saying, "After we make the clothes, can I take a bath?" She was still slightly dirty from yesterday's work, and didn't like the gritty feeling on her skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:05 am

"Of course Alxina, I'll show you where to bathe once we are finished. Come along now, the skins that we tanned last night are ready for us." She lead her outside and she showed her how to measure one's own body, "Now remember, if we continue to eat like that every night then we need to make sure that we make larger clothes than what we would need now. I mean, look at you," with that she poked her slightly rounder belly, "your clothes from yesterday probably do not fit, go ahead. Try them on and see for yourself. If you need anymore proof of what I am saying, then here. Look at my own belly." She smiled and she grabbed her newly formed stomach, she grabbed it and she shook it, letting it jiggle a little before stopping it. "Go now, try putting on your clothes from yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Alxina nodded and went inside, putting her old clothes on. They were definitely tighter, especially around her tummy, but she really had no intention of eating quite so much again. It was delicious, but it was probably unhealthy for her, especially at such a young age, to be eating so much. She then took them off, putting the sleeping robe back on. It was more comfortable, as it was looser.

She went back outside to help her momma, saying as she did so, "They're much tighter." She wandered off for a bit, looking around the hut and the area near it before ending back up with her momma. She then looked up at her, awaiting her instructions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:16 pm

"Come now, here is how you measure your own body." With that, The Tailor showed her daughter how to measure her own body and how to cut tanned skin correctly, she then showed her how to use the needle like claws to sew the leather together. She looked at Alxina while wearing a much better fitting set of clothes, "There, now you try," she then formed the claws around her little hands and she let her get to work.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:03 am

The small girl did as she was bid, but in the end her clothes were not nearly as nicely done as her momma's. She was upset with herself at this, and pouted at the clothes which were slightly too long on her short little body, and stitched sloppily.

"They look yucky," she frowned, her lower lip jutting out in a small pout. "I did bad, Momma. I'm sorry," she said, thoroughly disappointed in herself. She had been doing well, but it was apparent that she lacked her momma's skill with a needle and thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:40 am

The Tailor smiled and she looked down at Alxina, "Here, I kept the first thing that I had ever sewn. Let me show it to you, wait here." She went inside of the hut and she found the tangled mess of tanned animal hide. She bought it out for Alxina to see, you couldn't tell if it was meant to be a hat, a shirt, or a squirrel. "Look at it, it was absolutely terrible. Now look at your first time sewing. See the difference?"
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:47 am

Alxina giggled at the horrid mess her mother brought out to show her, suddenly happy with the way her clothes had turned out. She rolled up the sleeves a little bit, but they still fell far past her wrists. The over-large clothes were quite adorable on her, especially as she began to walk, and tripped because of her pants.

She smiled and stood, and rolled those up, as well, before looking at her mother happily. "Now, it's bath time!" She said, in a demanding nine-year-old voice. "And then we have lots to do! I'm not sure what it is, but we have to hurry! The whole day shouldn't go to waste!" She declared in her best impression of a mother, before grinning at her momma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:28 pm

"Of course dear," she smiled. "Is that really how I sound? I must take your word on it. Now, let's go clean up." She then lead little Alxina to the stream that the current ran away from the pond and then they both began to bathe. The Tailor took notice of how shapely she had become over the night. Her hips were wider, her bust was larger, and she now had a small belly. She sighed and she had to plan on how to make herself loose the weight. It was not that she cared for her appearance, but she knew that the added weight would make her slower, and if she was slower than she couldn't outrun people as they tried to escape. When they were finished she looked at her daughter, "So, how's about we go hunting? It doesn't have to be a person this time around."
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:54 pm

"So, how's about we go hunting? It doesn't have to be a person this time around." Her momma said as Alxina wrung her sopping hair out with her hands before braiding it with small, capable fingers. She'd learned to braid watching her older sister do it, and decided that if she were going to be doing a lot of learning today, she'd best keep her hair out of her face.

She nodded at her mother's suggestion, excited for what the day would bring. Hunting semed to be quite an exciting prospect, and now that she knew how to hunt humans, she really should learn to hunt animals as well--although there wasn't much difference between the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:35 am

The Tailor lead her out into the forest. They walked for hours until they saw a man hunting a deergoose. "Watch me, my child." She whispered as she went forward silently, she went behind the man and she formed her claws silently. She slit his neck and then she aimed her needle claw's at the deergoose and she fired them forward. They struck the deegoose head on and they killed it. "Come now," she called, "which one would you like for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:47 am

Alxina watched her momma slay them both with an intense sort of pleasure, and then smiled as her mother inquired which she'd enjoy for dinner. "A small bit of both, perhaps? And then we can save the rest for later." She said, clambering through the brush to reach her mother and examine the deergoose with fascination.

"How will we get them both home, though? They look heavy." She asked, curious as to how they would drag both the deergoose and the man back home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:20 pm

"Oh my, I seem to have forgotten the cart. Let's go get one, okay?" She lead her to the main road until a man driving a cart. The Tailor took aim and fired. The man fell onto the ground , dead. The Tailor put him up on the cart and she pulled it off to where the deergoose and the hunter were. She loaded them up and she and Alxina pulled them back to the hut. The cart was quite heavy, and it took them until evening to get it there. "I think, we can just eat all of them, without waiting." The Tailor said as she finally stopped, she was breathing heavily and was panting.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:31 am

"I think, we can just eat all of them, without waiting." Her momma said as Alxina watched and helped silently. She looked up, and opened her mouth to speak, then closed it again. She then opened it again, this time saying, "That's a lot of food for just two people. But whatever you want, Momma," she said with a sweet smile.

She had always been a bit of an argumentative girl, but she knew that if she stepped out of line, her momma would barely hesitate before punishing her for it--most likely permanently. The only thing she really wanted at the moment was to pull a prank, though. Her hands were itching to try her new skills on people--her elaborate pranks had always given her a good laugh, but perhaps she would be able to do something to please her momma at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:56 am

"I guess you're right child, but what to do with the rest of the meat?" She began to cook the hunter and the back leg of the deergoose. It took an hour, but the meat was finally finished. They feasted on the meat and they went to bed.
OOC: You choose whether or not she dreams, or if the Tailor wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:27 pm

As her momma cooked the meal, Alxina applied a technique she'd learned in her old home to the remaining meat. Her old, false mother would salt the meat, and then wrap it in a thick cloth. Alxina went and found all the salt she could in the kitchen and began to rub the salt into the different meats, to draw out the moisture and preserve them.

Her mother then said it was time for dinner, and Alxina happily ate the man and the deergoose. She preferred the man's flesh to the deergoose's, but the deergoose was good too.

They then went to bed, and little Alxina was so tired that she for once fell asleep--without nightmares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:21 am

The Tailor saw what her daughter did to keep the meat fresh and she put a mental note of it in her mind. She then noticed that she ate the man's flesh more eagerly than she did the deergoose's. "Do you enjoy man more than animal, my child?" she asked. Knowing that the response would mean hunting one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Alxina nodded at her mother's question and smiled, "I like the deergoose, but the humans taste much better," she said before taking another little bite of the man.

"What are we doing tomorrow, Momma?" She asked curiously. She would really love to go into town and show her momma that she could bring people to her, instead of ambushing them, but she didn't state this. She simply waited for her mother's answer with happy anticipation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:39 pm

The Tailor looked at her, "We need to get you your own claws, for starters. But they would be made of metal. And they wouldn't be as effective because they wouldn't be able to shoot as far as my own claws. But first, we need to cook some breakfast. Remember that poison paste you made? I will be selling it to get you your claws." She went to where the deergoose's meat was, "I guess we can sell this since you like man better. Now, to cook!" She got busy and she began to prepare the man who she had killed for the cart yesterday. After an hour or so breakfast was ready. "Breakfast is served!"
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:11 pm

She looked at her mother with her big blue eyes as she stated that she'd get some claws of her own, and Alxina couldn't help but feel extremely pleased with the information. Her own claws? It was as though this was the greatest gift she could ever receive in the world, and she barely heard the rest of what her mother said. She hurried and hugged her momma as she said that she would be making breakfast for them, and then turned and went outside to play. She was still a child, and all children loved to play.

She hopped around for a bit, playing a game with some stones and scribbled squares in the dirt. The objective was to jump in the squares and avoid the one with the stone. She then went and found a few small twigs under the trees and tied some together with blades of grass, making small little twig people. She built them dirt houses and giggled at how silly she made their lives. When her mother called her in for breakfast, she ran to the stream and washed her hands. Then Alxina picked up the little twig people and hurried inside before stashing them near her bed, and then sat down with her momma to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Killer's Apprentice
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Other :: In Transit-
Jump to: