The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dood Brenger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dood Brenger Empty
PostSubject: Dood Brenger   Dood Brenger EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:30 am

Full Name:Dood Brenger
Element: None.
Birthplace: Spirit World
Position: Spirit

Personality: Dood is extremely vengful when its payment has not been recieved. When it has been payed, it grants mortals with inticing promises of power and glory. It fully enjoys interfering with the lives of mortals. Has a bit of a god complex. Prefers to set things up for a war or some other form of conflict that will kill many mortals, rather than kill them itself.

Abilities: Has the ability to grant mortals with power, wealth, fame, and fortune. It has the ability to freely travel between the Spirit World, and the physical world. When in the physical world, it tends to appear before mortals who have a darkness within them, or those whom it finds needing corruption. It can strike menacing blows whenever it wishes to at however many lives it deems "incompetent".

Appearance: (60 words) It has many forms. It generally appears before mortals as a 12'7 monster that stands on its hind legs, and interacts with its environment with at least three of this forms twenty arms. It has a large tail, ceder like in appearance. Its body is covered in scales, which are blood red. It has large spines running down its back, that are as black as ebony. It's claws and face are as white as snow.

History: Dood spent its early existance forming the arts of war, and feeding mankind its own dark indulgences. As such, it often refers to itself as "The Father of Sin." Due to this, much of mankind fears its comming, though they have forgotten its power. Nearly two-hundred years ago, Dood saw that the mortal world was becomming dull and boring. So, it began to whisper plans within the ears of those that would have the power to begin war. As the war looked as though it would never end, Dood decided to leave the mortal realm and return to the Spirit World. Now Dood has returned, and it was not pleased that the war had ended. For Dood had thought that the war between the Earth Kingdom and Fire Nation, was the same as the one from two-hundred years ago. Now Dood seeks to begin the war anew, and with some new players.

Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Dood Brenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dood Brenger   Dood Brenger EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 pm

I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to be a spirit, as that entails powers over all mortals, etc.

Rejected
Back to top Go down

Dood Brenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dood Brenger   Dood Brenger EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:30 am

It's me, Gysu. I sent Liao a PM to talk about it, he said it was okay if it was there to speed up the story or to make an interesting plot. So this hellish creation was the aftermath. Don't know what he thinks of it though.
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Dood Brenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dood Brenger   Dood Brenger EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:18 am

Sorry for missing this.

I did grant Gysu permission for a spirit character, in the hope it would create more RPing situations, but I don't really RP, so I'll leave it to the two other admins to decide whether or not this will be accepted.
Have in mind, if accepted, this will be a rare exception.

(also, don't forget to fill in your character desc)
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

Dood Brenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dood Brenger   Dood Brenger EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:11 pm

What am I missing in there? I filled it as I did with Gysu's char sheet.
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

Character Description

Dood Brenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dood Brenger   Dood Brenger EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:19 am

It seemed not to have generated. Either way, you can fill it in now.
Back to top Go down

Dood Brenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dood Brenger   Dood Brenger EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:00 pm

When I look at it as either profile, it's all there. Here it is again just in case.

Full Name:Dood Brenger
Element: None.
Birthplace: Spirit World
Position: Spirit

Personality: Dood is extremely vengful when its payment has not been recieved. When it has been payed, it grants mortals with inticing promises of power and glory. It fully enjoys interfering with the lives of mortals. Has a bit of a god complex. Prefers to set things up for a war or some other form of conflict that will kill many mortals, rather than kill them itself.

Abilities: Has the ability to grant mortals with power, wealth, fame, and fortune. It has the ability to freely travel between the Spirit World, and the physical world. When in the physical world, it tends to appear before mortals who have a darkness within them, or those whom it finds needing corruption. It can strike menacing blows whenever it wishes to at however many lives it deems "incompetent".

Appearance: (60 words) It has many forms. It generally appears before mortals as a 12'7 monster that stands on its hind legs, and interacts with its environment with at least three of this forms twenty arms. It has a large tail, ceder like in appearance. Its body is covered in scales, which are blood red. It has large spines running down its back, that are as black as ebony. It's claws and face are as white as snow.

History: Dood spent its early existance forming the arts of war, and feeding mankind its own dark indulgences. As such, it often refers to itself as "The Father of Sin." Due to this, much of mankind fears its comming, though they have forgotten its power. Nearly two-hundred years ago, Dood saw that the mortal world was becomming dull and boring. So, it began to whisper plans within the ears of those that would have the power to begin war. As the war looked as though it would never end, Dood decided to leave the mortal realm and return to the Spirit World. Now Dood has returned, and it was not pleased that the war had ended. For Dood had thought that the war between the Earth Kingdom and Fire Nation, was the same as the one from two-hundred years ago. Now Dood seeks to begin the war anew, and with some new players.
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

Character Description

Dood Brenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dood Brenger   Dood Brenger EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:51 am

Oh, I meant your character description at the bottom of https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/u241.

Fill that in and I might as well approve it since the other staff hasn't taken a look at it again.
Back to top Go down

Dood Brenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dood Brenger   Dood Brenger EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Got that in.
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

Character Description