The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dood gets a Lesson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dood gets a Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Dood gets a Lesson   Dood gets a Lesson EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:14 pm

Dood formed right in front of Mulanza, the failed result of a power giving. Next to Mulanza was her so called mother, the Earth Queen herself. They were surrounded by guards. Dood was in its favored form, it loomed over them, its twenty arms all destroying the walls of the palace as it bellowed in rage, "WE HAD A DEAL!!! UNIMAGINABLE POWER IN RETURN, THE PROMIS THAT YOU WOULD ATTACK THE SOUTHERN WATER TRIBE!!!" Its voice bellowed throughout the entire city of Ba Sing Se, it was not a happy spirit. "WELL, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF???!!! IS YOUR SO CALLED MOTHER HOLDING YOU BACK WITH HER THOUGHTS???!!!" Dood turned his scaled head at Meili, "HER BODY AND MIND IS NO LONGER YOURS TO COMMAND!!! IT IS NOW HER OWN!!!" And with that the link between Meili and Mulanza was severed, "AND IF YOU THINK ABOUT NOT ATTACKING THE SOUTHERN WATER TRIBE, THINK AGAIN!!! I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU!!!" Its anger was still great, it had never been this angered by mortal incompetence in thousands of years, "I SHALL TAKE YOUR HUSBAND TO MY REAL, THE REALM OF SPIRITS!!! ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR END OF THE BARGAIN, HE WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU. I'LL ALSO BE TAKING YOU DAUGHTER AS REASSURANCE THAT YOU WON'T GO AND FIND YOURSELF ANOTHER MAN!!!" And with that, Gysu and Breling appeared in two of his arms and he turned, speaking normally, "If you have anything to say, say it now."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Dood gets a Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dood gets a Lesson   Dood gets a Lesson EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:55 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Well, this was certainly not something Zulera saw every day. some sort of spiritual mumbo-jumbo going on near the palace. Normally it would turn Zulera the other way, except that she heard the sound of demolition. shit was getting blown up or torn down. There was no way she could pass this opportunity up.

she took to her feet and headed towards the palace, keenly interested in what was going on there. What she saw upon bursting into the throne room... well, most descriptions would fail to do it any justice. there was just too much, and the spirit in question... well, just... well yeah. What could be said about him? Queen Meili was there, stoic and not saying a word, as she seemed to be leaving this to Mulanza, who was more powerful than she.

Mulanza was mostly speechless. "there is nothing I can do at this precise moment." she replied flatly. "I am sorry that my timeframe didn't match yours."
Zulera decided that she had been quiet long enough. She kicked the door open, and thanks to the crumbling walls that Dood was wreaking havoc on, the doors fell to the floor with a loud SLAM.

"well, well," she cooed, her eyes darting again towards Mulanza, "do you need a mop, because I could see so much dripping sarcasm from your remark that it was leaking out the door."

but then she cut the nonsense, turning right towards the malevolent spirit. She was not so concerned with what was going on other than that Meili was in the room. Well, and the huge spirit guy, but she was about to address that.
"I feel like I should know you," she turned to him, "tell me... what sort of malevolence do you bring into my world? I do not believe the Avatar Spirit will let this sit so well with her."
Mood: Amused
Condition: Tipsy
Link:

Back to top Go down

Dood gets a Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dood gets a Lesson   Dood gets a Lesson EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Dood turned to face Zulera, "This is of no concern to you, Avatar. Me and the queen simply had a deal. I upheld my end of the bargain, she failed to uphold hers. I am merely making sure that our arrangement is kept." With that last sentence, Dood showed Zulera Gysu and Breling, "These two are my assurance that the bargain will be upheld. Now then, I must be off. And tell that fool Zayon to mind his own business." With that he turned to face the queen, "Here is proof that I am willing to help you get these two back," He raised two of his arms up high and it clapped them, causing the earth to split and from the cracks rose demons unlike anything that you could have even seen. 10,000 in all, each one equipped with swords, armor, and shields. "Here is a small selection of my personal army, they are to help you in our part of the agreement. Do not fail me again!" With that final remark, Dood, along with Gysu and Breling, vanished from this world and into the Spirit World they came. Once there, Dood sat the two of them down, they could not escape for there was nowhere to run to. Dood laid back and he began to hum whilst he awaited for the queen to finally attack the Southern Water Tribe.
Back to top Go down
Zayon
Staff Admin
Zayon

EXP : 200
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Avatar's Spirit Guide
Nation: Air Temples

Dood gets a Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dood gets a Lesson   Dood gets a Lesson EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Zayon

After a series of hectic, rather bland events in the real world, Zayon was getting bored of his eternal unlife. And just as the Avatar Spirit was wondering if he should bother the most unfortunate True Avatar, queer events unfolded into reality. A voice boomed throughout all of the Earth Kingdom Capital. "Ok.... Stange, but not-" then it became clear what spoke this voice. "Wait, that... -Thing- still exists?" He asked himself...

Then a... Demonic army was summoned? Ok... Throwing a tantrum and screaming is fine, but demonic spirit-armies are just not ok. Zayon had to draw the line somewhere, and hell-bent, alliance-ruining demonic armies seemed a good place to draw one.

And by draw a line, Zayon most definitely defined such as making a flashy entrance and ruining the plans that'd ruin his other plans. And that's exactly what he did.

It was about the time the spiritual menace had left that the castle was filled with the demonic armies of his creation. It was about this moment that a cloaked figure loomed, over a head taller, behind the Avatar. There was little detail to note of the figure, being literally made of a body of shadows, but about the dark form was a brilliant, pristine white cloak that ever moved in a breeze that could not exist, and in fact did not.

The cloak sway to either side of the Avatar, as if threatening to consume her, and in a moment, it would, but for now, ought else needed Zayon's tending to.

"Damn spirits and their damn messes," he stated, more annoyed than angered. "Nobody tells -me- to keep -my- nose out of things."

This last bit he mumbled to himself as he raised the shadow-stuff of his arms, tendrils of light tearing open once more the void that had brought the damned armies. Zayon had little domain over the physical world, but these were of the spirit world, and just as so he could return and bind them to it.

"Begone petrid demons. You smell of a bathless age from long ago," he stated boredly, the rifts consuming the demonic armies, returning them to the world of spirits, and binding them forever there.

"Geez... What a bother. Okay, Zulera, 'tis time to get thine arse handed to ye... Whether I said that right or not," he said as his cloak did indeed wrap about the meager form of the Avatar and her spirit mentor alike, closing in about them as the faded from the real world.

Now in the realm of spirits, the Avatar spirit had true domain, and his millenia of energybending studies had brought him the greatest dominance over the spirit realm. So what did he do with this limitless spiritual power? He patted Zulera on the shoulder, granting her the ability to bend within this realm.

"Ok, kid. Pop quiz. You've not studied, but you'll do only semi-terrible, I'm sure." With this, he pushed her forwards, bringing her closer towards the spirit. Zayon himself had beat the spirit once before, and had stopped his meddling in the physical realm for nearly a millennium. But the damned, stubborn creature was back, and told someone to tell him to keep his nose out of it... This obviously translated directly to him needing to plunge into it head first.

And two final words of encouragement before Zayon crossed his arms and watched: "Have fun."

Mood:Amused.
Condition:Dead, but fine.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dood gets a Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dood gets a Lesson   Dood gets a Lesson Empty

Back to top Go down

Dood gets a Lesson
Page 1 of 1