The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend or Foe?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase
Chase

EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

Friend or Foe? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Chase Scylla

"Oh umm...what do we do know?" Chase had no clue as to what they should do.

Mood: :/
Condition: Perfectly Fine

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

EXP : 2065
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Unofficial Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:30 pm

"We wait." She said this loud enough for the stranger to hear, purposefully trying to confuse her.
Back to top Go down
Taeo

EXP : 675
Birthday : 1994-09-18

Character Description
Position: Earthbender
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:32 pm

He took the money from the hidden places, took the few jewels that his mother had. He moved the furniture into strange arrangements. He pulled out a knife, slashing holes into them randomly, as if the burglars had been looking for valuables in the stuffing. He moved stealthily back to the room below the stove, forcing the stone door over the hole in the floor, then sliding the stove back to it's original place using earthbending. He tapped on the side of the walls quickly, giving Alxina her signal. Then, he waited.
Back to top Go down
Taeo

EXP : 675
Birthday : 1994-09-18

Character Description
Position: Earthbender
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:33 pm

He took the money from the hidden places, took the few jewels that his mother had. He moved the furniture into strange arrangements. He pulled out a knife, slashing holes into them randomly, as if the burglars had been looking for valuables in the stuffing. He moved stealthily back to the room below the stove, forcing the stone door over the hole in the floor, then sliding the stove back to it's original place using earthbending. He tapped on the side of the walls quickly, giving Alxina her signal. Then, he waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:27 am

Shiva watched the two murmuring to each other. "Seems as if they knew my plan. I have to change it now." After a while when the two had finished their talk, Shiva approached them. "I'm sorry if I made you confused or what. By the way, my name is Shiva. I am a doctor from the Fire Nation and I'm kinda lost...Y'know Earth Kingdom is so big." She smiled at Chase. "I spent the night at that tree." She pointed the big tree near the house, "I know its something stupid to say hahaha...But yeah, I don't know where to start up a clinic here and I think these people," she pointed at the house, "wherever and whoever they are, might helped me."

She smiled. "Or maybe YOU can help me?"

"Doctor Quack, coming up." She thought, "Good thing I know a great deal on medicine."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:22 pm

Chase Scylla

"I don't understand why you need help to find a place to put a building." Chase was quite confused by this new information.

Mood: :/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:14 pm

Fujin Kaze

Before knocking out last night outside Omashu's grounds, Fujin allowed his eyes to wander across the night sky and then the nature that surrounded the beautiful city of Omashu. He had camped in a remote area near a rather poorer district then the ones he had crossed while looking for an open Inn.

His eyes had rested upon a big tree that resided near an old big weathered-down building. It oddly resembled an Inn raising his interest. However it's poor quality had discouraged the thought of staying there. Not due to class or appearance but rather safety...it looked like it would cave in on itself! That's when Fujin spotted a figure he couldn't make out in the dark, that appeared to be sleeping on the tree's top. Exhausted, Fujin mused to himself what kind of sane person would sleep on top of a tree and promptly fell asleep without much thought afterwards.

The following morning, Fujin awoke very early, due to the uncomfortable ground he slept on, which apparently throughout the years he was getting quite used to. He pulled a few apples from his travel pack and fixed himself a small breakfast. Content, he decided he would look for an Inn to leave his belongings while he went sight seeing in the 2nd largest city of the Earth Kingdom.

That's when he remembered the old building and thought again if he should pass by and see if it truly is an Inn. Taking another look at the building, Fujin disregarded the notion once again for his safety. Safety...then Fujin remembered the person who slept unsafely in the tree. Glancing back at the tree, Fujin saw the figure still there, too hard to make the person out, Fujin approached the building for a closer look.

Before getting a good look, he was distracted by sounds of fighting directly at the worn out building. After catching glimpses of stray fire and water, the sound of the fighting had ceased. Afterwards, the figure from the tree had descended onto the old building's grounds.

Fujin then took the figure's place in the tree, to overlook the worn out building's fence. He spotted someone familiar but couldn't make out who it was, due to their back facing Fujin. However, he was able to notice a young man with sandy hair speaking to the familiar person and a curious young woman with red hair, running back and forth inside the building and out.

Curious, Fujin rested on a tree branch to survey the scene and that's when he realized the familiar person was the young girl who had pushed Fujin aside back in Misty Palms Oasis.

"Hahaha!! ..Oops." howled Fujin who had quickly clasped his mouth with his hands to shut himself up. He found the situation funny, thinking the odds he would run into such a strange girl. He wanted to stay quiet so he could watch the scene and not look like a stalking creep, but that may have already been too late.

Mood: Amused
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:15 pm

"Why, because I'm not that familiar with this place. Maybe they can help me point out where I could start a Medical Mission here, dontcha think?" Shiva said to Chase and smiled. She took out 6 gold coins and showed it to Chase. "You'll be well paid if you'll help me out."

Just then, her attention involuntarily shifted from Chase to the tree where she slept last night. She saw a figure that seemed to be watching them.

She put the gold coins inside her pocket and whispered to Chase, "Looks like we have company. That person might have interested in my gold coins." Her eyes narrowed.

"Stealing my spotlight, huh? Well, at least they won't think I'm a robber now." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Chase Scylla

"Who's that?" Chase asked Alxina. He was pretty sure she didn't know either and wasn't really sure why he had asked her. He cleared his throat and yelled to the person in the tree, "Who are you!?"

Mood: Surprised

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Alxina narrowed her eyes. She heard laughter faintly, but she couldn't worry about that now. This "doctor" was a little too suspicious for her to just shrug off. And Taeo had given the signal, that meant to hurry. She should probably just shoot the "doctor" with a poison arrow, throw the body in a ditch, and find the laughing character. "Sorry, we're busy. No time for a "medical mission". Besides, do you have any certification? I'm not buying your story, stranger." Then she tensed ever so slightly, sliding into her stance so discreetly, no one would notice. She heard Chase shouting something, but she ignored him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:34 pm

((Do they already have certifications at that time?))

Shiva ignored Alxina and looked at the person in the tree. It seems familiar but she couldn't remember. Shiva took out a yellow vial and handed it to Chase. "He might be dangerous. Here, you can use this to calm him down. I use this to my patients when on operation, especially on pregnant women who are about to give birth. This will make them relax, sleep and feel numb."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Chase Scylla

"Wait, do I have to forcefeed it? He's not even doing anything crazy!" Chase suddenly had a meltdown. "There's too much going on and I can't handle it!" Chase then sat on the ground and hugged his knees.

Mood: Stressed

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Shiva Li

Shiva raised her eyebrows in disbelief at how Chase reacted. "What a big coward." She thought.

She sighed and said, "Alright. Alright. But what shall we do with that person?" She glanced at the figure in the trees.

Mood:
Condition:
Link:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Fujin Kaze

Fujin noticed the attention shifted to him and as soon as the familiar girl glanced his way once again, he decided to answer the sandy hair coloured man.

"Who am I? Want to know my name or why I'm in this tree?" Fujin responded to the man but didn't necessarily answer his question.

He then swiftly jumped off the tree and bent the air around himself to descend soft and slowly. After dusting his clothes, he glanced from the red haired lady, to the familiar girl, and then faced the young man he spoke to earlier.

"Honestly I was just curious what was going on here, sounded like a fight." said Fujin with a disappointed look. He would be lying if he said he wasn't looking forward to watching a nice battle.

"I see I was wrong and I'll be taking my leave now so I won't be bothering you guys anymore. Just uh becareful with that one, she's a bit fiesty." Fujin ended by looking at the familiar girl and while slightly turning around to the building properties entrance. Prefering to leave the premises like a normal person opposed to his flashy entrance earlier.

Mood: Interested
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Shiva saw the guy descend from the tree and saw his familiar face. "It's that guy from the desert." She thought.

When the guy finished his short speech, Shiva laughed. "Oh you little thing." She hugged the guy, "I didn't know you were coming."

"Pretend you're a friend of mine and you'll be well paid." She whispered to the stranger.

She let go off him and laughed again, not because of her lies but because of the look on his face. "We aren't fighting. I'm just asking their help, though they seem to distrust me after all the honesty I did." She said this loud enough for the other two to hear.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Chase Scylla

"All the honesty you did? What?" Chase raised one eyebrow. "All we know is that you're a doctor that wants to open a clinic, asks strangers for help on finding out where to start one, and befriends guys who jump out trees after telling me to administer a calming medicine on him because he might be dangerous." Chase folded his arms and tapped his foot, getting quite impatient with these charades. "Look. Me and Alxina actually have something worthwhile to do, now please stop wasting our time."

Mood: Frustrated

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Alxina watched this exchange with an amused expression on her face. These people were idiots! The "doctor" obviously was hiding something. Alxina was getting anxious, she pulled on Chase's sleeve.

"We have to help Taeo!" She whispered. She glanced back to Chase, then the airbender, then the "doctor", then back at the house. This was too much. Kill them all, be done with it. She didn't have the time to deal with this!

"I think...it'd be in everyone's best interests if you and your little friend would leave. We don't take kindly to strangers around here, you know." She spoke directly to the "doctor". The airbender looked harmless, but he was with her, he couldn't be trusted either.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Chase Scylla

"In fact, I'm leaving. Good day." Chase raised his head up, gave an unusually pompous "hmph" and walked back to Taeo's house.

Mood: Pretentious

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Alxina glared untrustingly at the two, then followed Chase, bending a ring of fire around the house and themselves. She sat on the porch and made sure the flames were fed. No one was getting in, unless she approved of it. And at the moment, she felt more like watching people burn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:19 pm

"Ok OK...We're leaving and you don't have to be rude on us..." She pulled out the same vial she showed Chase before. She put it in the ground because the two are already inside the house. "You'll need this when the woman you're hiding gives birth." She smiled at Alxina who is looking by the window. "You can even ask local doctors about this medicine and you'll see that I'm not a fraud."

She turned to the airbender. "Let's go my friend. We have no more business here."

They're off.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:38 pm

((Should we close this thread and start a new one? Also great RP everyone! :3))
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:35 am

((Keep the thread.))

Alxina saw Shiva put the vial down, and narrowed her eyes untrustingly. How did she know about Taeo's mother? She didn't know, nor did she care. She fed the flames again, making them spark higher than any natural fire, not knowing if the "doctor" could climb a tree and enter the ring of fire.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:39 am

Chase Scylla

Chase entered the home and shouted, "Taeo! Taeo where are you?" Chase looked everywhere, but he could not find the secret door.

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:43 am

Alxina heard Chase shouting from inside, and hurried in, still keeping the fire alive by bending it through a window."He's below the stove. Tap on it twice, then three times slowly, then twice again."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:45 am

Chase Scylla

Chase followed the instructions, and was let in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend or Foe?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next