The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend or Foe?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

EXP : 2065
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Unofficial Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:01 am

Alxina walked through the streets quickly, trying to ignore the men leering at her from the shadows. She quickly found a small patch of trees and hid in them, changing into her more conservative clothes, and letting her hair down. She stuffed the other stupid clothes into her pack, and she and Chase resumed walking, looking for any places that might hold data on her father. She looked quite lost, and finally ended up in the central square, where street vendors sold their merchandise and little kids played. She read through the signs seeing if she could find some sort of guide to help them navigate their way through the immense city.
Back to top Go down
Taeo

EXP : 675
Birthday : 1994-09-18

Character Description
Position: Earthbender
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:04 am

Taeo watched the girl enter the square, looking quite lost. She probably didn't know the city, she was in black/red clothing, probably a firebender.And there was another young man with her, a waterbender he could tell.He walked up to the girl and promptly tapped on her shoulder."Hiya. Name's Taeo. Need a guide?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:06 am

She whirled around, and punched him in the jaw. She didn't hear the words until the blow met him, but she didn't feel guilty. Served him right for touching her. "Yes, we need a guide. How much?"
Back to top Go down
Taeo

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:10 am

Taeo put his hand to his jaw,feeling the bruise already beginning to form.She was strong for a girl.Really strong.And pretty, too.He grinned at her."Actually,I like a girl that can take care of herself.It's different.I'd be happy to guide you.Where do you need to go?Or do you even know?"
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:10 am

Chase Scylla

"Well we need to go to...actually, where do we need to go to Alxina? You never actually told me. You just said we needed to go to Omashu." Chase wondered why he'd never asked why she wanted to go to Omashu, but he'd always been quite forgetful and oblivious.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfectly Fine

Back to top Go down
Taeo

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:14 am

"Price=free of charge."He looked at the waterbender."You dont know where youre going?"
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:16 am

"We have to pay you something. I won't accept charity. How about 3 gold pieces a day? And we need a place to sleep, because I doubt Chase wants to camp. Do you have an inn around here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Taeo

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:18 am

"3 gold pieces sounds fair.There is an inn,but the inn-keeper is an arrogant man,and his prices are outrageous.You can come stay in my home if you like.My mother would love to have guests for dinner.We dont have many visitors in our home."
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:26 am

"Sounds good to me. What do you want to do, Chase?" She inquired. She didn't want to make a decision without checking first.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:27 am

Chase Scylla

"That sounds wonderful! We'd love to stay with you! Well...if it wouldn't be a problem of course." Chase trusted this stranger, he seemed very nice, then again Chase liked and trusted everyone he met. "I'm Chase by the way."

Back to top Go down
Taeo

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:30 am

"Taeo Jing.And we have plenty of room,our home used to be my grandfather's inn."Taeo shook his hand.Chase seemed nice enough, and Taeo wasn't one to mistrust people on sight.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:35 am

Alxina grabbed her pack from the dirt and strapped her bow to her belt. She was tired from the trip to Omashu (although she'd NEVER let it show), and wanted to rest. "Lead the way." She said to Taeo.
Back to top Go down
Taeo

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:43 am

He led them through the streets until they came to a poorer part of Omashu.He was slightly embarrassed by the neighborhood,but they were travelers,they didnt even have a neighborhood.When they got to his house,he opened the door and let them in,while he went to the kitchen to see if his pregnant mother needed help and to affirm that they'd have enough food for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:46 am

Chase Scylla

Chase stood awkwardly in the doorway, not knowing whether to wait or just walk right in."So Alxina. You still haven't told me why you wanted to come here. I have a feeling that as a criminal yourself, you didn't want to come here for the same reason as Jian." Chase was oblivious, but he knew a criminal wouldn't come to Omashu to fight crime. He was really curious about her answer and kind of excited to know what they were going to do.
Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:52 am

"My father died before I was born. I know next to nothing about him. All I know is that he was in Omashu for a while, he was an excellent swordsman, and that he spent the last year of his life in Ba Sing Se. I want more information. And my mother isn't necessarily the kind of person you would ask. And I'm a criminal because I have to be one. Do you honestly think I enjoy this?" She quickly clamped her mouth shut. She brought her mother into this. And her father. Why the hell did she answer truthfully? She should have just lied, then got "lost" in the middle of the city, then go to Ba Sing Se and find out everything she could. But of course, she didn't. Why was she so open with Chase? She was always so standoffish to others, they didn't get more than a few sentences in before they were walking away. Stupid Sashimi, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:58 am

Chase Scylla

"I can help you! I'm such a nice person, people are sure to tell me stuff! See? We're gonna be the best team ever!" Chase grinned from ear to ear, really happy to have a friend with him. He was sad he had left Jian back at Ember Island, but he was sure Jian could catch up. "You won't have to be a criminal anymore! I'll make sure of it."
Mood: Ecstatic

Back to top Go down
Taeo

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:03 am

Taeo's father came through the door just then,covered in coal dust from the mining towns.He saw the strangers standing there,murmured a quiet hello,then hurried into the kitchen.Taeo came out while his parents talked."Let me show you two to your rooms."He said,knitting his eyebrows together,slightly worried.He looked at the travelers as they walked upstairs."Hey,do either of you want to spar with me tomorrow morning?It's not often I have sparring partners,especially ones that dont earthbend.My father and I are the only earthbenders in the family and hes often working in the mining town a few miles from here."
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:55 am

"Sparring would be nice. Chase?" She knew they had to go find the information on her dad, but she was still thinking of how she'd ditch the two and head to Ba Sing Se alone.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Chase Scylla

"Sounds great." Chase gave a grin, but he honestly wasn't sure if he was as good as either of these two. They definitely seemed a lot stronger, but he was sure he could manage.

Back to top Go down
Taeo

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:51 pm

"We'll rise at dawn, spar until noon, and come in to eat lunch, and then I'll show you around Omashu.'Taeo ended up in front of a door in the upstairs hallway.He pushed it open with a creak and revealed a dim room with a small bed beside a nightstand and a little sink on the side."Chase, this is your room.The sink doesn't work though."He continued down the hall until they arrived at a door with scorch marks on the side."My grandfather had a few firebender customers at the inn, and I assume this is where they ended up fighting once."He opened the door, and inside there was a small bed like Chase's, but the sink was completely removed from the wall, and in it's place was a cracked mirror."We never use these rooms, Im sorry that they're so...poor.We didn't know we'd have guests, either.He looked pointedly at the sundial in Xina's room."Dawn."He said quietly, then shut the door behind him, leaving Xina inside.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Alxina stood in her room. It was very dark, so she shot one of the broken lanterns with a flame, and it sparked instantly. The room lightened, and although this wasn't the best place she's ever spent a night in, it wasn't the worst. At least the room didn't smell like mold, or have roaches in the bed. And the bed wasn't made of straw, even better. She set down her pack and quickly undressed, sliding between the cool sheets of the bed. They smelled very clean. The last thing she remembered before losing consciousness was how lucky Taeo was to live in a place like this.

Waking before dawn, she dressed quickly and put corks on her arrows, so the worst they could do is bruise someone. Then, she quietly tip-toed out of the room, going down to the kitchen and finding a small nectarine. She picked it up, and smelled it. She closed her eyes, savoring the scent. It'd been a while since she'd had a nectarine. She bit into it, the flavor bursting in her mouth. She walked back to her room, enjoying the delicious breakfast and watching the sun grown larger over the horizon while waiting for Taeo and Chase to arise for the early practice.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Chase Scylla

Chase got up a short time after Alxina. "Well...we might as well spar while we wait for him." Chase noticed the cork she used for her arrows. "Can I use one of those too?"

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:39 pm

"Good idea. And sure, here." She handed him a cork, then walked softly down the stairs, one of the steps creaking loudly. She tensed, listened for a moment, then continued carefully. Opening the front door, she walked out onto the dirt in the front of the house, her hands bursting into flames. She used a lotion-like oil on her hands to prevent herself from getting burnt from the flames. She grinned at Chase, then took her stance and motioned for him to go first.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Chase Scylla

Chase smiled as he took out Kingfisher, his humongous barbed fishhook on a chain that had a ball full of water attached to it so that he could bend it. He corked it, and when Alxina motioned for him to go first he began spinning the hook, building the momentum. As soon as it felt fast enough he lashed it out, and swung it toward Alxina.

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Her foot sprung upward at just the right moment, knocking the hook out of the way. She sent a flurry of flames towards him, sweeping her foot along the ground creating an arc of flames towards his feet, while simultaneously sending flames towards his head, preventing him to jump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend or Foe?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next