The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

EXP : 9600
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] Empty
PostSubject: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:24 am

Isikiro Sherazi Anazalrok

Despite her improved social stature, Isikiro did not exactly slow down too much from her work efforts. The days she would normally work per week were filled with hard, solid labor that kept her in good shape and brought home quite a generous pay.
But on the other hand, sometimes she liked to relax and kick back. The lessons from Shi-Hao had been useful, after all. After a particularly lengthy but worthwhile project in Shu Jing, Isikiro took it upon herself to... well, spoil herself. She learned quickly of the hot springs in the mountains outside of the city, and so she wasted no time in getting herself there. It was a nice, cozy little refuge away from civilization where Isi could sort out her thoughts.

The best part about it was that as she got there, she realized that she was alone. Well... to her that basically meant a free excuse to skinny dip for a bit, which was exactly what she did. She spent an hour or so soaking in the springs before she needed a nap, and so she put her light, breezy clothing back on, found a nice flat rock, and laid there for a while, catching the breeze and a nice little doze-off in the process. It wasn't like this place was unheard of--but those who knew of it knew how relaxing it could be.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link: Isi

Back to top Go down
Celaena
Celaena

EXP : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:57 pm

Celaena Sardothien

A long day of work. Running across the rooftops, chasing, and then eventually cornering that man in the alley, and then ending him had done a number on her. She was a little sore, and she knew the perfect place to relax.

There was a hot springs she knew of, and not many people went there at this time of day. She went on her way, and when she got there, she saw nobody inside or around the immediate vicinity. So she stripped down, and slipped into the hot water. She kept one of her knives next to her in case anybody came up on her.

Mood: Content
Condition: A little Tired.
Link:Celaena

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:37 am

Isi was dozing off surrounded by the steam when the other woman arrived, and so she did not notice till she got up, stripped back down, and slid into the water. through the smoke, she saw someone. Not that Isi was exactly shy about her body, and the steam mostly obscured them anyways.

"oy!" she exclaimed, more just surprised rather than upset, offended, or embarrassed, "didn' see ya there. comin' t'njoy th'springs?" she was not exactly a motor-mouth, and was not exactly an extrovert either, and so it was more her just making pleasantries rather than trying to start socializing extensively. She hoped that the other girl wouldn't take it the wrong way.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Celaena
Celaena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:57 am

Celaena Sardothien

Celaena jerked her head in the direction of the voice through the steam. "Oh, I didn't mean to interrupt. I didn't see anyone in here." She was sure nobody else was in there when she looked from above. "And.. yeah, I guess I am. A bit tired from work." She kept her grip on her dagger, not knowing what would come from this girl who seemed to have a very strange accent.

Mood: Cautious
Condition: Tired

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:08 pm

"Naw, y'er fahn," Isi smiled, putting her head under before pulling back out to flip her hair out of her face, "there's plenty'o room f'er two of us here." she didn't mean that in any sexual manner at all; just that the hot springs were fairly large, and could probably fit a handful of additional people in this particular spring alone. Not that Isi wanted that to happen; she just wanted this other girl to know that she was not a nuisance.

"ey... it practically took sum'un drillin' it thru mah head f'er me t'git that ever'n needs a day off now'n 'gain--'r at least sum' R&R,y've earned it. Ah see nutin' wrong wit' that." she gave a friendly nod, and at this point, realizing that this other girl was probably not hostile, decided now to introduce herself.
"Ah'm Isikiro bah th'way. Isi f'er short. Whatch'er name, if y'don't mahnd me askin'?"
Mood: Friendly
Condition: Relaxed

Back to top Go down
Celaena
Celaena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Celaena Sardothien

Celaena listened as Isikiro talked. "I'm Lilian Gordain." She gave her usual cover. A Jewel Thief who had an over controlling father and ran away from home. She was fine sharing the Hot spring, especially since it was another girl. "Nice to meet you. You have a.. particular.. accent. Where are you from?" She asks.

Condition: Resting

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:38 pm

"pleasure then, Lilian," Isi replied with a friendly smile. "Ah'm frum down south, but a little north've Omashu, 'riginally." she explained, "but Ah've since moved t'Ba Sing Se 'n started mah own business. Ah've recently bin able t'xpand out t'places lahk th' Fahr Nation 'n Zulera City, so Ah guess y'could say that business is boomin'?" she chuckled at her own joke.

"Ah wuz just finishin' a project up here f'er a man in Shu Jing, 'n decahdid t'ward m'self with a little dip in th'spring." the tops of Isi's breasts were visible from the water, but her logic was also, that they were both women.
"how 'bout you? y'dun hafta say nothin' if y'don't wanna." some people didn't like talking about their full pasts. Isi was actually one of them, which was why she didn't mention the mining slave camp she had been in. reportedly, hers was not even the worst of them, but the whip scars were still there--even if they were thankfully, just faint memories on her back and in her mind.

Back to top Go down
Celaena
Celaena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:56 pm

Celaena Sardothien

"My pleasure as well. I'm from The Capital." Celaena rehearsed her cover once more. "I just finished a small job that required a lot of physical exercise. Rooftops, and climbing and that sort of thing." She kept a hold of the knife, if not a little looser.

Her cleavage was showing, as it was above the water, but she didn't mind. There was so much steam that she could hardly make out the face of Isi, which was why she kept hold of the knife. "I was a bit sore, so I decided to come to my favorite dipping spot."

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:53 pm

"sounds lahk fun," Isi chuckled. She was something of a workaholic, knowing that those who put in a good day's work were usually rewarded accordingly, both with money, a sense of satisfaction for what they had done, and knowing that they had done good for someone else. That was how Isi saw it, at least.

"y'mahnd if Ah move a little closer if we talk?" she asked, "Ah kin' hardly see ya through all this steam." The idea that someone was armed here didn't even cross her mind. Granted, as an earthbender, the rocky landscape that formed these hotsprings was her native element, and she would not be afraid to defend herself (even if she was butt-naked) if something happened. But otherwise, the thought of harming anyone didn't even come up. She just wanted to be able to better see who she was speaking to. A little friendly socialization in the springs never hurt, right?

Back to top Go down
Celaena
Celaena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:20 pm

Celaena Sardothien

Celeana took hold of her knife, pulling it into the water. The oil around it should keep the steel from rusting, but she didn't want it in sight incase it scared the girl or brought the wrong message entirely. "Sure, come on over." She wasn't about to scooch on over there. It wasn't nice to assume that everyone was about to kill you, but it has saved her multiple times through her life. So the pay off was worth it. "I won't bite." Which was true, at least a little bit.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:48 pm

"Rawr." Isi wasn't exactly flirting, and she sometimes had a weird sense of humor. On the other hand, she had a soft heart and was generally good-natured with similarly good intentions. her remark had been in a playful response to pretending to bite.

"whatcha got down there?" she had seen her hand disappear under the water, and wasn't sure if it was empty or if she had taken something. Isi's own hands (and some of her body) were visible as she stood up and moved towards her newfound acquaintance. "I don't bite either..." she actually didn't suspect there was anything hidden, and so her question was much more innocent than it sounded, as she sat back down next to her--close, but not enough to be in her personal space.

Back to top Go down
Celaena
Celaena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:52 am

Celaena Sardothien

Celaena examined her face before she took the knife out, as it was just matter of fact. She wasn't anybody she recognized, and she recognized faces very well. Along with names. And this girl was a full stranger. She placed the knife on the ground outside of the spring. "Sorry. I've just been a little on edge. Couldn't be too careful."

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:58 am

"Ah..." Isi glanced at the knife. If nothing else, well... she was a metalbender, but hostilities were the last thing she was looking for in her relaxing place.
"well that's fair 'nuff. what happened, if y'don't mahnd me askin'?"
She felt, a moment later, that explanation might be a good idea.

"Ah mean... a while ago Ah wuz kinda in th'same situation... paranoid, on-edge, a bit roughed up 'n beat up... long hours, shitty pay--purdy much slave labor, if y'ask me. But then sumun' stopped t'help me up--t'git me back on mah feet, so t'speak. so ever since 'en... Ah've bin' tryin' t'do th'same f'er other people, y'know? even if it's just sumthin' simple lahk listenin' t'sumun' who hada bad day 'r sumthin... so Ah hope Ah ain't cumin' off t'ya as sum kahnda creeper obsessed with y'er personal lahf... Ah'm just curious t'know what's on y'er mahnd... cuz if there's sumthin' wrong, Ah'd love t'try'n help."

Charisma was not her strong suit, and sometimes Isi ended up with her foot in her mouth for saying something silly or awkward. But, she learned through these errors, and so she'd grow either way.

Back to top Go down
Celaena
Celaena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:54 pm

Celaena Sardothien

"Just, I've been on edge for a while..." She answered before listening to Isi talk about helping people. Endovier had always been a sore subject for Celaena. But this girl said that she was in something similar to Slave Labor...

"Could you... tell me about this labor you had? Just, the bare details if that's all you can muster." She knew well enough that some people would reference their past, but wouldn't like to actually talk about it.

Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:29 pm

Isi's face lowered a bit when she was asked about that part of her past. "It... wuz purdy much slave labor, really." she shrugged, "'en Ah had a friend who ehlped me outta there 'n 'en we helped shut 'em down." she did smirk at that part. being able to get back at her old masters had been a gratifying feeling.

It wasn't technically slavery, since they did get paid, but these 'employers' were not very reliable when it came to payment--making sure that their workers couldn't leave or go very far, but keeping them coming back just enough to subsist.
"Ah dun really wanna say much else tho." she frowned, putting her head under the water again. "there are much better tahmz of mah lahf Ah'd rather talk 'bout." She wasn't trying to brag or anything but her life was so much happier now, and so she'd rather think about those parts rather than the miserable ones.

Back to top Go down
Celaena
Celaena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:48 pm

Celaena Sardothien

"It's ok." Celaena hardly ever did this. Actually, since Zevran, never. But this girl had been through a similar experience. Maybe making a friendship with this woman would benefit her in the future, and they had common ground. "To be honest, I was in a situation like that. Except, it was actually a slave labor camp. Whips and chains and everything." Although she had escaped, she still felt eternally guilty of all the people she had left behind there.

"I was there for a full year before I escaped. To my knowledge, it still operates. Although I'm not sure under who's command. I don't see the Fire Lord doing something like that."

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:01 pm

"mm..." Isi nodded understandingly, "we had th'whip, and Ah used t'have sum' really deep scars t'prove it." she still had them; they were just not as deep because the same friend that had helped her out of that situation had also helped get her a healer to repair most of the nastiest damage.

"oh, Ah definitely know it ain't the Fahrlord." she agreed "he'd be 'xactly the one to shut it down fast if he knew 'bout it." She had met the man before, and actually had to chalk him up as one of her best mentors as well--and probably the first step she had needed to take not only in becoming an earthbending legend and master, but also in becoming a civilized individual who could manage her anger.

"so wut do y'do now?" she asked curiously, "Ah mean, obviously y'don't work in th'labor camp, but it kinda seems like sumthin' else is still troublin' ya."
Isi just wanted to help, really, and now she was very curious about this young woman, who couldn't be much younger than she was.

Back to top Go down
Celaena
Celaena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:30 pm

Celaena Sardothien

"Well, I.. Don't really tell anybody this. But you and I have a common history. Both of us have experienced the whip." I say softly. "You said you used to have scars? I.. still have them..." Celaena slowly turned in the water, standing up a little to show the full extent of them.

To say the least, they were horrific. Not straight at all, and very deep. There were so many it looked like a bunch of X's had been slashed onto her. Some traveled to the back of her shoulders and one even went to the middle of her naked butt cheeks.

Celaena didn't stay out of the water long. She didn't enjoy showing them, and it was cold out of the water.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:01 pm

Isi listened, and then frowned with a light gasp as she saw the grizzly scars. they were much like hers except not covered in the grime and blood that she had had on hers--but at the same time, she knew a remedy--to an extent.

"Ah used t'have 'em that deep too..." she said softly as the other girl sat back down, "but Ah know a place where they 'kin make y'er back almost normal... git rid've th'ugly bits 'n stuff... it doesn't git rid've 'em completely, but they do good work... lahk this..."
Isi stood up and turned around, showing off her own very muscular and toned back (and backside). her back was fairly smooth, although faint red lines could be seen in a various array of haphazard crisscross patterns.

"It's kahnda symbolic if Ah think 'bout it..." she stated aloud as she settled back into the water, "th'scars never actually go 'way... 'n neither do th'stories attached to 'em... but they 'kin fade... 'n git replaced bah sumthin' purdier." regardless of one's attraction, Isi did have a rather nice back, the lines notwithstanding. "It's lahk... lettin' go've th'past, 'n clinging instead to a braht'r future." she smiled sincerely. the girl in front of her was still rather pretty, but Isi was glad to be rid of those painful scars (both physically and emotionally), and wondered if her new friend would be too.

Back to top Go down
Celaena
Celaena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:56 pm

Celaena Sardothien

Celaena made a small frown at Isi's words about healing, then slowly shook her head. "I thank you for trying to help, but this is part of my past. Everyone has scars, we know that better than anyone. Mine just happen to be more visible than the most." She leaned back against the rock wall.

Hoping to change the subject, she added, "You have a very toned back. You wouldn't happen to be an earthbender, would you?" It was very possible that Isi just liked physical exercise, or was a fighter. But you don't have that well maintained back unless you need it, like for Earthbending.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:58 pm

"Ah gitcha," Isi nodded, "Ah jus' woodn't wanna see 'em git infected 'r nuthin'. if y'er scars are a sorta badge've honor... Ah'd just say y'should get them cleaned up so they ain't so open or prone t'infection, y'know?" The scars on Isi's back were visible still too, and that was the level of healing Isi was suggesting--not enough to permanently remove the scars, since that was not possible, but at least enough to not make it look so displeasing. Not to say that Isi was checking her friend out or anything here, but she was pretty good looking otherwise. And, if nothing else, getting them healed would probably make them feel better--or at least itch less.

"Ah am," Isi nodded, "a bit too famous, actually." she didn't need to mention her abilities in metalbending or lavabending, not exactly wanting to spread her reputation too soon or too far yet, but at the same time, she had also been and still was, a very hard worker.
"Suimma that came from the minin', 'n Ah work in construction now... Ah run a business, actually, and whahl mah workers do a lot've it, Ah sumtimes go down 'n git mah hands dirty. it's satisfyin' when all's said 'n done."
She smiled. "you look rather nahs too, really." she admitted. She wasn't flirting; it was just a friendly compliment.

Back to top Go down
Celaena
Celaena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:53 pm

Celaena Sardothien

"Construction, huh? What are you building at the moment? Working over at Zulera City?" She asked. A lot of things were being built over there at the moment, and it wouldn't surprise her if that was the case. "I just do, odd jobs every now and then around places I travel too."

It was true. Killing people was sometimes odd. Very odd at times.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:54 pm

"well... Ah've gotta contract f'er a house here in Shu-Jing... 'n a shop down in the marketplace. Ah've got sum 'ployees in Zulera City workin' f'er me there, although Ah'm gunna probably swing back that way after these projects... Ah jus' happened to get asked personally f'er this'un."

Hey." she smiled, "y'do wutcha gotta do t'pay th'bills, raht? Ah've bin there... we've all bin there... but sumtahms it's nahs t'git down 'n break away from th'grind... y'know?"
Isi might not have looked it, but she was exactly the kind of girl that loved... well, girling out. dresses, shoes, cosmetics... she didn't indulge or get excessive... but she did like going out and doing that kind of thing, and a part of her wondered if this girl would like it too if they tried it...

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Celaena
Celaena

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:45 am

Celaena Sardothien

"Getting away from the grind? Like, shopping?" Although she was a killer and could take out probably more than a dozen armed and trained men by herself, (hell, she escaped a slave labor prison camp when she was malnourished and only armed with a pickaxe) but she loved shopping for dresses. And shoes. and Jewlery. Not much for makeup though, she wanted her natural beauty to shine through, not a bunch of products.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:11 am

Isi never went too heavy on the makeup, but didn't mind accentuating something like her eyes or such.
"xactly like shoppin'!" Isi's eyes lit up. "ooooh... maybe you 'n Ah should meetup one've these days 'n go shoppin' just th'two of us. Ah mean... if y'd be fahn wit' that sorta thing." There was no ulterior motive except for being girly with... well, another girl. Not that Isi wasn't straight; just that she couldn't really expect a guy to love shoes and dresses and shopping as much as ladies did in that regard. So... in truth, she was a little excited at the prospect, and so gazed hopefully at her new friend as she awaited an answer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]   Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot Ladies in Hot Springs [Celaena]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next