The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stowaway [Katsuo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuto
Kazuto

EXP : 625

Stowaway [Katsuo] Empty
PostSubject: Stowaway [Katsuo]   Stowaway [Katsuo] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:36 pm

Kazuto Yakamashi

This was it.

For the past three months after leaving his father at the farm, Kazuto had been scouring for food and doing odd jobs and favors just to earn money. All towards one goal. To get to the Fire Nation. He was currently stuck in the Earth Kingdom, and if he was going to achieve his goal, he had to be over there, not here. And here was a ship, bound for the Fire Nation that night. And the door was hanging open just a smidgen.

This was it.

Quickly weighing his options, he looked around him, the rushed to the door. He pulled it closed behind him, and snuck around. It didn't take long of sneaking till he found the storage room. He slipped inside the cold dark room, filled with boxes. He opened them up one by one until he found one near the back that was relatively empty, and hid inside that. He shut the lid, found a comfortable spot, and fell asleep.  

Mood: Calm
Condition:Stealthy
Link:Kazuto

Back to top Go down
Katsuo
Katsuo

EXP : 800

Stowaway [Katsuo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway [Katsuo]   Stowaway [Katsuo] EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:10 am

“Get this ship off the ground!” yelled Prince Katsuo as he sprinted through the airships narrow corridors.  The crew instantly sprang into action and scrambled to their stations.  They were under attack by a group of Earthbender Mercenaries who weren’t too pleased that Katsuo had stolen their new formula for a more potent form of blasting jelly.  Outside the airship the ground rumble as a group of angry earthbenders launched a barrage of huge boulders at the airships metal hull.

The ship jolted with every hit, and the crew had to brace themselves so as not to fall. “Get rid of the surplus supplies, they are weighing us down!” ordered Katsuo as he held onto a nearby beam.  A couple of guards immediately responded, and headed to the store room, where they promptly began dumping the cargo.

Katsuo (18)
Katsuo

Back to top Go down
Kazuto
Kazuto

Stowaway [Katsuo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway [Katsuo]   Stowaway [Katsuo] EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:37 pm

Kazuto Yakamashi

Kazuto slept soundly in the crate. There was a corner that his head rested on that hurt, but nothing he couldn't get over. Strange, he thought. The ship is shaking. We must be moving.

Men came into the room, picking up crates and boxes and running out. Maybe they are having a feast? Soon enough, one of them picked up Kazuto's box, which was a quite the way to wake him up. Although he fell over, he kept quiet as best he could. He could feel the men running up the stairs. Soon enough, he could hear the shouts of the men on deck, running around as the boat kept shaking. Iiiii'm screwed. Was what Kazuto thought before he was gravity seemed to shift. Violently.

His back slamming against the crate busted it open, and he flailed his arms about and let out a yelp. He caught hold of the last bar of the railing, watching the wood fall into the water. Looking up, he saw a man with a very surprised look on his face, not knowing what exactly to do. He looked over his shoulder, then muttered a curse under his breath and threw Kazuto back on board before going and getting more cargo to throw overboard.

Now he got the full picture. Earthbenders were hurtling rocks at the ship, rocking it and putting dents in it's hull. This is just not my day

Mood: Shocked
Condition:Out in the Open

Back to top Go down
Katsuo
Katsuo

Stowaway [Katsuo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway [Katsuo]   Stowaway [Katsuo] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:25 pm

It wasn’t long before the airship was out of range of the angry earthbenders below.  Katsuo had managed to escape the mercenaries with only minor damage to his ship. The two guards who had found Kazuto now quickly grabbed the young stowaway.  “What were you doing in there you little sneak!?” barked one of the guards as he roughed Kazuto up a little.  “We should’ve tossed you out with the cargo!”

“Stop!” interrupted the authoritative voice of Katsuo who had just watched the scene unfold.  The guards immediately pulled back, and upon a small gesture from Katsuo, left the room.  Katsuo examined the young man for a time before speaking.  “Are you okay?” he asked in a calm voice, “what are you doing on my ship?”

Katsuo (18)
Kaede (18)

Back to top Go down
Kazuto
Kazuto

Stowaway [Katsuo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway [Katsuo]   Stowaway [Katsuo] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Kazuto Yakamashi

Kazuto was shaking with fear from the men manhandling him and hitting him. He hurt all over as they kept hitting him, and he covered his face with his arms as they went. Then he heard a commanding voice for them to stop. He looked up slightly as the men stopped hitting him, then left the room.

"Uh, Yeah, I'm ok." He reasoned despite what had just happened within the last two minutes. "I-, uh, I need to get to the Fire Nation. I don't have any money, and I saw this ship." He admitted. "I've seen it before, and I know it goes there. I saw the door open a little bit, and took my chances." He wasn't going to tell him his full plan on what he was going to do at the Fire Nation, but telling him that he needed to get there was enough. He hoped.

Mood: Scared
Condition: Caught

Back to top Go down
Katsuo
Katsuo

Stowaway [Katsuo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway [Katsuo]   Stowaway [Katsuo] EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:16 am

Katsuo heard the boy out and extended a hand as he finished to help him to his feet.  “Well, you’ve got guts kid.  I’ll give you that,” began Katsuo with a warm smile, “This airship isn’t exactly a luxury liner and my men are used to stowaways being ruthless assassins, but my heat-sense tells me you probably aren’t lying about getting to the Fire Nation and so I will take you there, perhaps give you a good square meal on the way too.  You know, to make amends for that beating and as a gesture of my good-will.”

Katsuo was still not a hundred percent sure he could trust this young man, but his Mother’s heat sense well seldom wrong.  Besides that, if the boy was up to no good, Katsuo would rather have him where he could see him.

Katsuo (18)
Kaede (18)

Back to top Go down
Kazuto
Kazuto

Stowaway [Katsuo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway [Katsuo]   Stowaway [Katsuo] EmptySat May 30, 2015 12:37 pm

Kazuto Yakamashi

"W-wait, you'll really take me there?" He asked in sort of a gasp. Nevermind the part about all these people being killers and bandits, he was going to get to the Fire Nation! "Oh thank you so much! I've been trying to get there for weeks!  My name is Kazuto. What's yours?" Kazuto thought best to be polite from now on as much as possible. He didn't know if one wrong move would get him beat up again or not. Better safe than sorry

Mood: Hopeful
Condition: Roughed Up

Back to top Go down
Katsuo
Katsuo

Stowaway [Katsuo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway [Katsuo]   Stowaway [Katsuo] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:46 am

Katsuo grinned at the young stowaway.  “Sure, why not.  We are already on our way aren’t we, and I really don’t need any more delays.” said Katsuo n response as he walked towards the door of the hold, only turning for a moment to gesture for Kazuto to follow.  “Nice to meet you Kazuto,” continued Katsuo as he began walking down the narrow corridors of the airship once more.  “I’m Katsuo, and this my ship, The Phoenix.  She doesn’t look like much, but it was designed to be fast.  One of the quickest ships you’ll see in fact.  You’ve already met the crew...again, my apologies for that.”

Katsuo suddenly stopped and opened one of the many doors that lined the long narrow corridor.  The room was small and unfurnished except for a cot, a locker and a small wash basin.   “This will be you room for the journey kid.  It’s not much, but way better than that crate, that’s for sure.” chuckled the Fire Prince.  “First thing first though, we head to the mess hall, dinner should already be underway.  Follow me.”

Katsuo proceeded towards the ship's mess hall, where many guards were already settling in for a meal.  Katsuo sat at one of the empty tables and gestured for Kazuto to sit with him.  “So,” began Katsuo as one of the crew brought two plates of some unidentifiable, and foul smelling military food for young Kazuto and the only slightly older Katsuo, “why you want to get to the Fire Nation so bad?  Your parents know what you up to?”

Katsuo (18)
Katsuo

Back to top Go down
Kazuto
Kazuto

Stowaway [Katsuo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway [Katsuo]   Stowaway [Katsuo] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:44 pm

Kazuto Yakamashi

Kazuto was delighted to be welcomed aboard, and didn't hesitate a moment when the other boy motioned him to follow. He introduced himself as Katsuo. Huh, similar sounding to his own. When Katsuo said he was the captain, it didn't surprise him much. Being this young and in charge of all these people is astounding, but it seemed evident when they listened to him easily. The Phoenix.. "Nice name, I like it." He commented. And it being a fast ship would only mean getting to the Fire Nation quicker.

"Dinner? Oh that sounds great!" Kazuto exclaimed. He wasn't expecting any food this journey. and now he wasn't going to be starving all the way there! But his face changed when it was placed infront of him. It smelled.. awful. What even was it? He Quickly changed his expression when Katsuo began speaking again, asking him questions. "Well, I.. have important personal business there. And no.. Although, I bet my father has guessed where I'm going, but I never told him." This was sounding worse and worse. At least both things were true. even if the first wasn't the full truth.

Mood: Happy
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down
Katsuo
Katsuo

Stowaway [Katsuo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway [Katsuo]   Stowaway [Katsuo] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:21 am

Katsuo dug into the army slop as Kazuto spoke, but still listened intently.  “Oh?” he replied, after gulping down a mouthful, “Look kid I am not going to judge you or anything, I know how it goes.  I’ve run off without telling the folks more than once you know, in search of adventure and excitement.  It used to get so boring in the Royal Palace, all I wanted to do was get out and see the world.  So I get you.”

Katsuo took a few more bites before pausing and looking up at Kazuto.  “Food okay?  It takes a while to get used to army rations.  Just don’t ask what’s in it and you’ll be fine.”

Katsuo
Katsuo

Back to top Go down
Kazuto
Kazuto

Stowaway [Katsuo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway [Katsuo]   Stowaway [Katsuo] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:31 am

Kazuto Yakamashi

Kazuto started to nod and smile a bit, knowing he could relate to Katsuo. But it changed to him widening his eyes and leaning back a little. "Did.. you just say..." He gulped. "Royal.. Palace..?" Kazuto couldn't believe his ears. Maybe the crew hit his head a little too hard. Yeah, that must have been it. Just Minor brain damage, that's all. Yeah... Totally....

He began shaking a little bit. This was the guy that Kazuto was against, practically. Not really enemy, more like rival, but still.... He didn't hear anything about the food, too shocked about the last thing Katsuo said.

Mood: Surprised

Back to top Go down
Katsuo
Katsuo

Stowaway [Katsuo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway [Katsuo]   Stowaway [Katsuo] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:47 am

Kazuto’s reaction made Katsuo raise a curious eyebrow at him in response.  He seemed very surprised when Katsuo mentioned the Palace.  “Yeah...you know, the Fire Nation Royal Palace.  A Prince can’t exactly be allowed to run around the city and do as he pleases.  Not that I didn’t have a great childhood, it’s just that I just don’t like staying in the same place for too long.”

Katsuo didn’t find it too strange that Kazuto went silent.  Most people acted that way in the presence of one as influential as a prince.  “Don’t worry kid,” reassured Katsuo, “I may be a Prince of the Fire Nation, but I am just an ordinary guy like you.”

Katsuo
Katsuo

Back to top Go down
Kazuto
Kazuto

Stowaway [Katsuo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway [Katsuo]   Stowaway [Katsuo] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:58 pm

Kazuto Yakamashi

Kazuto smiled a weak smile, but it disappeared quickly. Suddenly, the food looked really, really good. Picking up a spoon he started to shovel it into his mouth and swallowing quickly. It wasn't until it was all gone and he had another plate did he speak again.

"So, Prince... Does your father know your running your own ship with a crew of killers all on your own?"

Mood: Surprised

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stowaway [Katsuo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway [Katsuo]   Stowaway [Katsuo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stowaway [Katsuo]
Page 1 of 1