The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dong Wang
Dong Wang

EXP : 395

The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] Empty
PostSubject: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:41 pm

Dong Wang

Dong Wang had been hobbling through the streets of the middle ring when he reached an unfortunate encounter. He was carrying art supplies from a shop back to the University, when a mugger hopped out of an alleyway and demanded he hand over the supplies and whatever money he had left over. A wave of fright rolled over the teenagers body and he dropped the bag.

"Hnnnnng! Hnnnnnnng!"

The teenager's lips rolled over his teeth and he breathed heavily. He slipped into an awkward waterbending stance and picked up some water out of jars in the alley. One by one he started splashing water at the mugger, but it was like rain off a turtle-duck's back. The mugger held up a club and ran at Dong Wang who tried to step backwards but slipped and fell instead.

"Oh! Ohhhh! The club fell all over Dong's body, and the hard wood bruised the waterbender. Dong Wang yelled a little louder, and finally some coherent sentences came.

"Oh geh--geh---Someone help me please?! Gehhh!!"

Dong Wang's life flashed before his eyes and he rolled around in the mud, hoping someone might come and give him some help.

Mood: Scared
Condition: Fighting?
Link:

Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

EXP : 1125
Birthday : 1991-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:21 am

Alice Koshu DeSiete

Alice had never been much of a fighter. He could defend himself with his waterbending, but he couldn't really do much damage to anyone else. What he *was* good at, however, was outsmarting his opponents.

But none of that was on his mind at the moment. He was returning home from a rather profitable day at work. the tailors at the shop he worked at paid him commissions, and Alice, while not exactly the next leader of the free world or anything, specialized greatly in the few things he did. He was an incredible artist and designer, and could sell almost anything clothing-related to anyone. so, his coin sack was pretty fat today.

speaking of fat, there was a kid rolling around in the mud and making a scene... and a thug assaulting him or something? Well... not his cup of tea, but he didn't want to just leave them.
Time for Alice to be Super-Alice!
"Hey!" he shouted, "Leave him alone!"
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link: Alice

Back to top Go down
Dong Wang
Dong Wang

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:27 pm

Dong Wang

Dong Wang looked up, squinting through his now muddy glasses. He tried throwing some more water at the mugger while he was distracted, but the mugger kept on kicking.

"Hng! If you could help! Me! I would appreciate -hng!- it!"

Dong Wang managed to hop up from the ground and threw a punch at the assailant. Somehow, Dong Wang's fist connected with the mugger's jaw, but the mugger pushed Dong Wang back down again, as the teenager flailed his hand in pain.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Alice Koshu DeSiete

If the mugger was a bender, Alice might have trouble, since his bending skills were... pretty meh to begin with. But, he still jumped up and threw a stinging amount of water at the assailant. "Beat it!" he barked, "clearly he can't even hurt a fly..." He tried pulling Dong Wang to his feet. "can you run at all?"

that was apparently another talent Alice had. he could run and he could hide long enough that his pursuers usually gave up. Hopefully the ol' Alice Plan wouldn't fail him!

Back to top Go down
Dong Wang
Dong Wang

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 7:24 pm

Dong Wang

Dong Wang grimaced and pushed his glasses up his nose, squinting at Alice. He brushed his muddy hair back with his hand and nodded, then he looked down the alley at the mugger.

"I can run--yes, but run to where?"

Dong Wang picked up some more water and tossed it at the mugger then looked back at Alice.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 7:36 pm

Alice Koshu DeSiete

"hmm..." Alice pondered this for a second, "anywhere we can get Bozo here off our tails," he pointed his thumb behind him towards the mugger, who was staggering with water in his eyes. "Follow me!"

He would begin to zigzag around town to try and lose the would-be thief, before ending up on a deserted street on their own.
"I think we're safe for now," he noted, "although we can't be too careful. I'm Alice by the way. what's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Dong Wang
Dong Wang

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:13 pm

Dong Wang

Dong Wang was breathing heavily after their skedaddling. Once they reached the deserted street he widened his stance and dropped his hands on his knees and stooped down catching his breath. He squinted up at Alice through his glasses and started to speak.

"I'm Dong Wang. Thank you thank you, although I fear the mugger got my things. At least I seem to be okay."

Dong Wang righted himself and pressed the palms of his hands together in front of his chest and bowed.

"Thank you for saving me. I hope there's anything I can do to help you in return.

Mood: Awkward
Condition: Exhausted
Link:

Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:22 pm

Alice Koshu DeSiete

Alice did briefly bite his gums to keep from gigglesnorting at the name, and managed to stay polite. Not bad for a 14-year-old, right?
"sorry 'bout your stuff... at least you're okay though, right?"

"The name's Alice. weird too, I know." he admitted, "I... don't really need any favors at the moment, but if you're up for exploring and maybe getting into some wild shenanigans, I'm your man." Not like he knew his way around the city or anything, but ever since running into another quirky Water Tribe boy a little while back, he couldn't help but crave a bit more adventure.

Back to top Go down
Dong Wang
Dong Wang

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:44 pm

Dong Wang

"Oh, uh, I don't know.. I need to get back to the University soon I have to work on my project the teacher..."

Dong Wang trailed off and grabbed his hair with his hands. He shifted his weight back and forth twice then dropped his hands to his sides again.

"Uh, I think I could go around with you, but I'm not sure.. how long..."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:32 pm

Alice Koshu DeSiete

"Wait..." Alice paused, "you go to the university? Are you an art student there?" he suddenly seemed very excited. "what did you have to do to get in?" he was almost clinging to the lankier boy's every word at this point. He might not have said anything about his artistic skills, but he was clearly very interested in art in general.

Alice began bobbing slightly on his tiptoes in anticipation for either furtherment of his idea or a flat-out rejection. Alice's range of interests was fairly scant, but if it was something he particularly liked, he could go on for days about it. art was one of those things.
Mood: Excited

Back to top Go down
Dong Wang
Dong Wang

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:46 am

Dong Wang

"Yes, I am an art student. I'm not exactly sure why I got in, but I guess they liked my art well enough and figured I was better off at the University than living on the streets."

Dong Wang stretched out his legs, which were growing tight from the unusual amount of running he had done today.

"You're interested in art? Maybe I could show you the art school then."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Alice Koshu DeSiete

"Ah... Alice nodded, "well... do you think they'd take me in? I'd love to become an art student... not sure how good I am though." Truth of the matter was actually that Alice was an incredibly talented artist, but that like many in his field, he was particularly hard on himself. Perhaps he needed to show someone his work.

"yeah... you should at least show me," he requested hopefully. That would totally be one of his dreams come true--being able to tour and see the art school where many a great and talented (or not) figure would emerge.

Back to top Go down
Dong Wang
Dong Wang

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:45 am

Dong Wang

"Then I guess we should go," Dong Wang said. He started down the street and assumed Alice was following him. For some time he didn't speak, instead he only waddling his way through the city.

"If you're interested in the University, I think you need to show people your art. You should at least show me what you can do while we're there."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Alice Koshu DeSiete

"Alright--right behind you." Alice nodded. As he listened to the taller boy's advice, he nodded, reaching for his bag. "well... I've got a few pieces with me, but they aren't much. When should I show them?" He was new to this whole public art thing, and so he might need a few tips and pointers. As for art itself... he was far, far, FAR from new...

Back to top Go down
Dong Wang
Dong Wang

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:04 pm

Dong Wang

"You keep pieces with you? That's good, but maybe what you should do is you show them what you can do, not what you have. You're my guest there so you can use my materials, you should make something while we're there. The teachers really like someone who isn't afraid to let their work speak for them."

Dong Wang wasn't joking. He could remember times when he had had conversations with his professors only through the work they painted. He would paint a picture with the professor, who might call attention for something to Dong Wang to fix. No conversation only art. It was hard, but it was also rewarding. Dong Wang was also serious about being confident in your art. Despite his general awkwardness, he was never shy about what he made, which resulted in him making many controversial or unusual paintings.

Soon, the two boys stood outside the front door to the art building.

"Here we are," said Dong Wang, who walked inside the building.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:50 pm

Alice Koshu DeSiete

"Mm... I can do that, yeah. as long as I have the right materials to work with." paints and such would be ideal, but really, he could work with mere pencils and paper. Alice was an incredible sketcher.
Whatever the case, he was fairly humble about his work, but he didn't think he was a bad artist. He simply thought he was competent.

He wasn't afraid of working hard, and putting his full energy and dedication into his work, and so that wouldn't be an issue. When they arrived in front of the door, he turned to the taller boy.
"so... lead on?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Dong Wang
Dong Wang

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:22 am

Dong Wang

Dong Wang opened the door and began walking down the corridor. He turned and opened a door to one of the university studios.

"Here we are," he said. There were tables and easels everywhere, racks on racks of drying paintings, cupboards full of supplies, drawers full of brushes and pencils. There weren't many people in the room. One student sat facing into a far corner, working on something, and a professor was keeping watch over the room as he painted.

"Welcome back, Mr. Wang. Did you bring the supplies I asked for?"

"Unfortunately not, Master Jeung. I was robbed in the lower ring on my way here."

"I do believe I told you not to give the stores in the lower ring your patronage."

"It is hard to resist master, the prices are so much cheaper."

"A trip through the lower ring could cost you more than money. Anyway, who did you bring back with you?"

Condition: Okay
Link:

[ooc]introduce yoself
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:26 pm

Alice Koshu DeSiete

Alice stayed quiet the entire rest of the time to the university, and as Dong Wang began his introduction and/or whatever it was he was talking about. he paid minimal atetnion at first glance, but like he did when he went anywhere, he was mentally taking notes, analyzing everything around him.

When asked about himself, he stepped forward. "My name is Alice DeSiete." he stepped forward, "I am an artist and a clothing designer down at Miguel & Tulio's." referring to the tailor shop he worked at. He brought me here," he glanced at his taller companion, hoping he would be able to explain more and what they were here for.

Back to top Go down
Dong Wang
Dong Wang

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Dong Wang

"Alice here helped me when I was in the lower ring. He told me he is interested in the university, an artist. I invited him along."

"Is that so. Well, Alice, if you're Mr. Wang's guest, you're welcome in this studio. I hope I won't be squandering your dreams, but I do hope you realize how rare it is someone your age might come and study at this school. Mr. Wang is an oddity, but it wasn't just his art that brought him here.

"Now that you know that, what can we do for you as your host? Would you like a tour? Something more invested than that, perhaps?"

Condition: Okay
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]   The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Terrible Teen [Alice + Dong Wang]
Page 1 of 1