The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Divide (Isikiro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Taru
Ryu Taru

EXP : 775

New Divide (Isikiro) Empty
PostSubject: New Divide (Isikiro)   New Divide (Isikiro) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:56 pm

Ryu "The Breeze" Taru

Ryu had an agenda right now, Find Isikiro. Ryu knew who she was and knew what she had to offer the world and Ryu in particular. He was going to become great and in order to do so he needed to take the next step. He was in the Agrarian lands looking for her as he knew this was often where she trained. He took up residence in her usual area sitting on top of a rock he had formed, baring nothing but his pants and his pendant besides that he had nothing on. He was trying to ascend his level of work ethic and she was the one who would help.

Mood:Focused
Condition:Paced

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

EXP : 9600
Birthday : 1991-01-16

PostSubject: Re: New Divide (Isikiro)   New Divide (Isikiro) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:42 pm

Isikiro Sherazi Anazalrok

He would find himself waiting for an awfully long time, for today, Isikiro did not show up until later in the evening. Sure she took days off now (some helpful therapy suggested to her by certain wonderful friends) but during the week when she worked, she worked long and hard.

it was later in the cool of the evening that she returned here to work on her forms, clad in her usual work clothes. She started by back-flipping, kicking her meta boots off of her feet with some precise bending tricks, and then springing back onto her feet. the metal came back down, and Isi raised her hands and let it envelop them. Now she could begin proper.
Isikiro threw great stones into the air, letting them come down at her to give her opportunities to dodge, block, or throw some of them back at this "foe". other times, she used lava to defend herself, by melting the rocks and guiding the magma to either side of her so it wouldn't kill her.
She continued forms like this for a while, quite enjoying her solitude.
Mood: Focused
Condition: Perfect
Link: Isi

Last edited by Isikiro on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Taru
Ryu Taru

PostSubject: Re: New Divide (Isikiro)   New Divide (Isikiro) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:55 pm

Ryu "The Breeze" Taru

Ryu had been sitting there for some time concentration and focusing on his connection with his inner warrior. Finding his "inner badger mole" as his grandfather would say to Ryu as a child. He wouldn't really understand what that meant until he was a young adult but his focused nature taught him what that meant along the way. As for the person he was waiting for Isikiro had showed up a moment ago and it seemed as if she was going to start training. "Finally" said Ryu as he spun off his rock catching those airborne sending them into the ground but if you looked from above they formed a smiley face "Nice to meet you, I'm Ryu Taru." said Ryu as he showed respecting bowing down.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: New Divide (Isikiro)   New Divide (Isikiro) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:01 pm

Isi found her training interrupted, and it caused her to do a sort of gasp from surprised. "whadcha!?" she gasped before collecting herself a split-second later. "who? what? what're y'doin' here?" she didn't sound upset, just a little startled, and a little upset that she had lost her focus as a result. "kin Ah help ya wit' sumthin, 'r wouldja mind gettin' outta th'way so Ah dun accidentally hitcha with a rock 'r sumthin?"
Mood: Startled

Last edited by Isikiro on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Taru
Ryu Taru

PostSubject: Re: New Divide (Isikiro)   New Divide (Isikiro) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:37 pm

Ryu "The Breeze" Taru

Sorry for the rather rude entrance of mine Isikiro. It's just I've been hoping to learn from you for a long time and I've finally found you. I seek you out not to teach me the basics but to establish the future of our nation in me through your styles of bending. Ryu said as he removed what appeared to be his earth kingdom pendant "As I am here I no longer acknowledge myself as an earth kingdom soldier but as your pupil, Through the avatar of lava bending new life can be found and I wish to learn that new life from you"

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: New Divide (Isikiro)   New Divide (Isikiro) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Isikiro looked a little skeptical and confused. "wait, wait... backup a sec..." this man was speaking a bit too elaborately for her to get what he was saying right off the bat. On the other hand, she needed a moment just to get some things clear.

"Are y'tryin'a say y'want me t'teach ya? cuz Ah've gottan a ton've those requests in th'last couple'o months, and it's almost gettin' a bit too busy f'er me. whatcha wanna learn 'xactly? Ah'm, sure Ah could direct ya t'sumun' just as competent but less busy than Ah am..." or maybe not? She was starting to become widely considered as one of the best earthbenders in the world, but her profession was as a miner, construction worker, and businesswoman. becoming a teacher on the side as well was almost too much for her.
Mood: Startled

Last edited by Isikiro on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Taru
Ryu Taru

PostSubject: Re: New Divide (Isikiro)   New Divide (Isikiro) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:33 pm

Ryu "The Breeze" Taru

Ryu looked up after looking down the entire time and his face bore nothing but the urge to grow. "I want to lavabend Isikiro. Through it new life can be forged... I am a new life forge my path and allow me to study your teachings" said Ryu who was passionate about becoming the best Earthbender since Toph Beifong. "I don't want another teacher I sought you out because you might understand the desire I have"

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: New Divide (Isikiro)   New Divide (Isikiro) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:10 am

"mrr..." she mumbled, "no 'ffense 'r nuthin', but that's what they all say. Ah'm not really here t'make people become th'best benders in th'world 'r nuthin. people are too full'o themselves."
"So... Whahl Ah kahnda understand y'er 'zires 'n y'er wants, Ah can't in good consciousness teach ya lavabendin'. it's destructive, 'n Ah dun' trust no one else wit' that kinda pow'r. Ah wouldn'ta even learned it mahself, 'cept that it saved m'life 'gainst a'nuther lavabender that Ah mean t'destroy next tahm we meet. so... if there ain't nuthin' else Ah kin help ya with... Ah'm gunna finish mah trainin'. Nahs meetin' ya tho, Ryu."

She could at least be polite about it, which was how she felt she was reacting here.
Mood: Calm

Last edited by Isikiro on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Taru
Ryu Taru

PostSubject: Re: New Divide (Isikiro)   New Divide (Isikiro) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:31 pm

Leparo Donquixote

Ryu was a little bothered by being turned away by Isikiro because he really wanted to learn the art of lavabending to help better his skill and advance him through the earth kingdom army. "With all do respect Isikiro I understand where you're coming from but please understand I want no harm from this art I plan to create new life with it.. Destruction and birth are two common things in the world but you must think of them together as reincarnation." said Ryu as he bowed down

Condition:Moderate Damage

Last edited by Ryu Taru on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:39 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: New Divide (Isikiro)   New Divide (Isikiro) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:16 pm

"Ah understand that ever'one's got good'n 'tentions..." she indicated, "but Ah woodn't even wanna learn it m'self if Ah had had a choice." she was fairly firm in her stance, for she had heard these same old stories before. She was not as dense as she looked.
"but th'road t'hell is paved with good'n 'tentions. Th'Fahr Nashun wan'ed t'share it's prosperity wit' th'rest'o th'world, 'n look wut happened... th'Air Nomads nearly got wahp'd out, 'n th'rest o'the world nearly got'n 'slaved or burnt. Ah'm sorry t'say it... but Ah've gotta turn y'down jus' lahk all th'others. It ain't nuthin' pers'nal 'r nuthin'... Ah kin maybe teach ya metalbendin' 'r sum earthbendin' if Ah kin find th'tahm, but Ah dun' teach lavabendin' t'no one. it's jus' a moral thing'o mahn."
Mood: Apologetic

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Divide (Isikiro)   New Divide (Isikiro) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Divide (Isikiro)
Page 1 of 1