The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hook, Line, & Sinker [Isikiro]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Robin

EXP : 5450
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Hook, Line, & Sinker [Isikiro] Empty
PostSubject: Hook, Line, & Sinker [Isikiro]   Hook, Line, & Sinker [Isikiro] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Robin Miyamoto

ISA Construction Co... just the place that Robin was looking for. She did not need anything built (yet?), but she wanted to get to know the owner. This had been where Ba Sing Se's little lavabender had gone off to, and now Robin had her cornered.

And so, she did what she had to in order to organize a meeting between herself and the CEO of the company--little Isikiro herself. She had one thing on her mind, and one thing alone--and so hopefully Isi would cooperate...
Mood: Opportunistic
Condition: Perfect
Link: Robin

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

EXP : 9600

PostSubject: Re: Hook, Line, & Sinker [Isikiro]   Hook, Line, & Sinker [Isikiro] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Isikiro Sherazi Anazalrok

Unfortunately, it seemed the White-Haired Magician had developed a name for herself--whether she had intended to or not. When Isikiro saw her, she immediately took a defensive stance. She knew all about these mob bosses and how they often wanted money or services to keep their lackeys from invading someone else's business, but so far, no one dared mess with ISA Construction. Isikiro knew how to keep her turf safe.

"Ah know who y'ar..." she warned, "'N Ah ain't gunna give y'nuthin'. Y'want sumthin'... y'er gunna have to kick mah ass f'er it! now git outta mah store 'fore I bust some rocks on ya, fahrbender... Ah ain't falling f'er y'er sjhit any more'n Ah'd fall fer that cabbage fella, th'secretary, th'coward, or th'whore."
It was clear that Isikiro did not think of the mob bosses very highly. the only one she didn't name was "th'magician", since she was right in front of her. But, right now Isi wanted her gone just as well.
Mood: Defensive
Link: Isi

Last edited by Isikiro on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Robin

EXP : 5450

PostSubject: Re: Hook, Line, & Sinker [Isikiro]   Hook, Line, & Sinker [Isikiro] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 8:03 pm

Robin Miyamoto

Robin put her hands in the air almost immediately, chuckling a little. "whoa, whoa, whoa, little missy." she cooed, "I'm not here to take anything from you, or even really to ask you anything. I just want to talk--can we discuss this like civilized adults?"

She knew that the girl would be a bit defensive, and couldn't blame her. it took a lot to run a business in the undercity and not get taken over by one of the bosses.
"I have no interest in trying to usurp your business, or even harm it in any way. I simply want to share a piece of news with you that you might like. can we sit down? I assure you that as long as we both remain civil, no one will lose anything, and similarly, no one will get hurt, yes?"
She waited for Isi's answer.
Mood: Calm
Link: Robin

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

EXP : 9600

PostSubject: Re: Hook, Line, & Sinker [Isikiro]   Hook, Line, & Sinker [Isikiro] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 8:38 pm

Isikiro Sherazi Anazalrok

Isikiro gave pause. "Ye... oh." she shrugged. It was like the lavabending thing all over again, except with her business and thus her money. Isi was used to addressing people about these issues or concerns, and so when a complete stranger came by without any interest in any of those things, it often caught her off guard. But what would a mob boss want to tell her?

"A'raht... le's siddown 'n talk 'bout wutever it iz y'wanna talk about?" she invited Robin into her office, sitting in a large chair herself while letting Robin do the same across from her. "whatdja wanna tell me?" She wondered what this would be all about. it seemed so... random.
Mood: Calming Down
Link: Isi

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hook, Line, & Sinker [Isikiro]   Hook, Line, & Sinker [Isikiro] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hook, Line, & Sinker [Isikiro]
Page 1 of 1