The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Figure Drawing 102

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aralynn
Aralynn

EXP : 2800

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:48 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Back at Ba Sing Se University, a flyer had been placed up on the Art Wing's message board. On her way past it, that fine morning, Aralynn Otoyome stopped to take a look, eyes flickering across the page as she read it quickly. There were going to be live models in the figure drawing class today... for free. That piqued her interest immediately. Lynn hadn't done any figure drawings in quite a while, as finding someone to model was generally expensive.

The class was open to art majors in other classes, the announcement said, and so thankfully she wouldn't have to gate-crash. Lynn was definitely planning on attending. At the bottom of the page, a few models were listed next to small pictures that seemed to have been taken from the student directory. One of them stuck out a little - he was a long-haired, rather handsome young man. 'Oh, yes please'... was her first thought.

Mind made up, Lynn simply began heading to the drawing room in question, as she always carried her supplies with her. Should things go well, hopefully she would have a few new sketches to transfer onto canvas later. If not... then she may have to return to the tried and true method of bribing return-models with drinks.

Mood: Interested
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

EXP : 3500
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Scholar
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:14 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

Naseru had never really thought about being a model. Sure, he and his parents were some fine-looking individuals (and he had sure enough fallen right into the stereotypical cliche of looking like his father, but getting some of his mother's facial features, most notably her blue eyes), but he had never really thought of the notion of modelling.
But... the offer was there, and while Naseru didn't *need* that extra credit, it would be nice to bump himself to truly the top of his class if he left it with a 105% or something like that. besides... they'd let him keep his underwear (shorts) on. But... otherwise, he'd be stripping down and practicing some of his many bending poses. While he might have just been an earthbender, he had mixed styles and techniques, and knew many different poses and positions from all four nations. Bending studies was his major, after all.

He was not a very talkative fellow though--not at first anyways. And so when he got there... he scanned the room briefly, but otherwise did what he was told and held various poses for varying amounts of time. Nothing or no one really stood out to him just yet though, but his mind was kind of wandering elsewhere anyways.
Mood: Calm
Condition: In His Underwear
Link: Naseru II

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

There were four to six models scattered across the room, but Lynn had the good fortune to be seated in the area where the striking young man from the flyer was posing. Because it was a gesture sketching course, there wasn't much time to really flesh out the body, other than the position that it was in, which was a bit disappointing, however. She really wanted to do the full range of the motion and his features during each one. In fact, during one pose she completely ignored his body and instead did a quick sketch of his face.

The class was over far too quickly, and it left the art major rather dissatisfied. So, on to the old fallback; begging. Packing her bag up and securing the snaps as quickly as possible, Lynn made her way over to hopefully intercept him on his way to the changing area. "Excuse me...?" Lynn ventured politely, waiting for him to acknowledge her, "Could I talk to you for a moment, once you're done changing?" Keeping a model trapped in their underwear would probably not make for the best first impression, after all.

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:35 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

All Naseru really saw were eyes on him, since they were supposed to be sketching his poses. Some of the more observant ones would notice that he had very good technique, and some of them wondered what kind of bender he was given that he was able to pull off poses from the Fire Nation and Water Tribe just as well.

Either way, soon the class was over and Naseru made his way to the back to put his clothes on. Perhaps unsurprisingly, he was stopped by a woman. He had actually been kind of figuring that this would happen, which was why he had been reserved in the first place. Well... not like he was afraid of or didn't like women or anything... just that he was not one to enjoy being ogled at, if that made sense.
"Oh," um..." he scratched his head at her request, "uhh... sure. meet me around here in about 5 or 10 minutes."
True to his word, he emerged in his uniform a few moments later, though it was shaped for his build rather than hers.
"so, uhm... what did you need?"
Mood: Curious
Condition: Dressed

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Lynn had waited in that same spot, pretty much, and thus was easy to find. When Naseru approached her again, asking what she wanted, she gestured to the room around them. "This is a beginners sketch class..." She began, "I came today so that I could get some practice, but I'm actually a pre-grad student." With that out of the way, she tried to explain why she had approached him, specifically, "One of the things I love painting are the different bending positions, so I've seen several... but yours seem to blend together, somehow - I don't know if I can explain it perfectly." Little did she know, that was Naseru's specialty.

"I was hoping that I could ask you to model for me some more, so I could get some proper, detailed drawings of what you'd done today?" Lynn asked directly, after that, "Maybe even explain a little about what you were doing...? I can pay you, and I can supply drinks, if you'd like? I'm in a single room, so no one else would be around to stare, or anything." No one but Lynn herself, who couldn't deny that Naseru was pretty smoking hot...

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

Learning a bit more about who she was did make things a little easier. Granted, neither of them had introduced themselves yet, and so he wasn't even sure what to call her. "hmm... you and me both then..." he commented, just to let her know where he was in that regard.

"I get what you're saying," he nodded, although he was honestly not sure if that was what she genuinely wanted, or if she just wanted to see some hot guy pose in his smalls. Not to say he hadn't seem some pretty female models that he wished to see the same thing of... but he hadn't gone to these lengths.

Her offer was an interesting one though. "uhm... alright..." he shrugged. if there was money in it, he could probably stand for it. Besides... she didn't look too hard on the eyes either, though it was hard to tell with those clothes on. Maybe he'd have to try and do something about it when the time came. "when did you want to meet up? I've got the rest of the day off..." That class that he had modelled for had been his only real distraction at this time of day, and otherwise, this time of day for him was vacant.
Condition: Dressed

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Smiling brightly, since he'd agreed, Lynn finally introduced herself. "Perfect! I'm Lynn, by the way... my room is on the fifth floor of the Otoyome tower - number 507. Can you find your way there at about... one o'clock? So I can run and grab the drinks and get my supplies set up?" Not that there was much to do in that respect, but she'd need to set up a good spot for light and such, to sketch.

Of course, she neglected to mention that her family were the ones who donated money to get their names on the dorm room tower... Lynn thought it was stupid anyway. Offering a friendly wave goodbye, she'd be on her way - running to the market before heading back to her room.

Though the model she'd chosen was attractive, she'd told the truth about wanting to sketch, as well. His looks were just a bonus - a massive bonus. Lynn would totally tap that, if the offer came up, but she wasn't just going to strip and throw herself at him, the second he walked in through the door. That would be... not good.

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:48 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

"one-o-clock... got it." he nodded, mentally remembering the name of the building and her room number. Not that he'd forget; just that it would be mightily awkward if he did come to the wrong room or something... especially if these were in fact just girl dorms. He didn't know though.

He still didn't know her name though, and so if he knocked on a door and someone else answered... he'd probably just turn around and leave. Luckily she said she lived alone... that would be quite helpful.

True to his word, he was knocking at the door right around 1. He wasn't entirely sure what to expect, or when/where/how much he would get paid, but hopefully it was worthwhile. It wasn't like he was about to change his career and get into the modelling business all of a sudden.

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:26 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Lynn was, in fact, the one to pull the door open in response to the knocking. As soon as she caught sight of Naseru, she grinned, "Hey! Glad you found it okay!" Stepping aside, the young artist granted him entrance to her room. It was well-kept and rather cute, as far as decorating went. There was a spot in the living area that had obviously been cleared for this occasion, as there were little grooves in the floor where the sofa once sat (said piece of furniture was now pushed back against the wall).

"I'd give you the grand tour, but this is... pretty much it," Lynn admitted with a laugh, since most dorms were like this. "Oh! I do have one perk, though..." She told him, moving toward a curtain that hung on the wall. Pulling it aside, she revealed a door. "Tada! My private bathroom! Heh... feel free to use it, if you need to - or if you'd like some privacy undressing..?" She assumed that he'd be down to his smalls, so that she could properly sketch his anatomy.

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:54 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

Naseru was in fact used to these kinds of dorms. Sure he had a father who lived in town, but living on his own taught him more about personal and financial responsibility, both of which were traits that Naseru possessed. Thus, he chuckled when she did. "yup... that sounds familiar." he seemed a rather quiet young man, because in truth he kind of was. Antisocial or asocial ere not the right words for him... he just did not say much, when he could usually say it in so few words.

He did nod about the bathroom. some dorms didn't have that luxury even (not at a place like this though), and so he was glad he wouldn't have to scamper down a hall in his smalls or anything.
"alrighty..." he nodded, "were... you insinuating that we do that now? or..." he did kind of feel awkward with the notion of jumping right into it, but if she showed him payment or other motivating factors, he might be convinced a little better.
Mood: Curious; Slightly Unsure

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:29 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

At his question, Lynn seemed to realize what she'd implied. "No, no," She clarified, shaking her head and holding her hands up defensively, "I just meant, you know, when it's time..." Well, now this was awkward. Trying to salvage the situation, she offered, "I brought some drinks up, if you'd like to have one first? I could show you some of my work, so you know what you're - um - getting into, so to speak..." It seemed only fair to show him what he was helping her create.

Grabbing up one of her watercolor books, which was nearly full by now, Lynn placed it on her small coffee table which was near the sofa. "These are most of my bending paintings," She explained, sitting cross legged on the couch, "This is what the finished plans look like, anyway. Most of my canvases are in storage in the art studio; they're too big for me to keep here." The paintings were very lifelike, and some of them even managed to show the illusion of movement - her Dance of the Dragon painting was one of her best.

Mood: Awkward

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:41 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

"Ah!" he scratched his head a bit as well, which seemed to be something he did when he was feeling slightly awkward, but oh well. sometimes it couldn't be helped. "hmm... that might be helpful, actually..." he did admittedly glance at her figure, which did appear rather nice... that uniform was mostly in the way, and it seemed that both of them were still fully dressed. Oh well... no reason to jump right into things...

He watched as she displayed her artwork to him, and nodded approvingly. He did not have the kind of human body knowledge that art students or medical students might, but he did understand many different facets of it given that he studied bending forms of all kinds, which in turn, required knowledge of the body and how it worked.
"these are very good..." he smiled at her, "very pretty... I approve." it was short and simple, but that was just Naseru's way of speaking. He did not exactly go into rambling speeches if he could help it.

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:32 am

Aralynn Otoyome

"Go ahead and flip through it, if you want," Lynn told him with a proud smile, happy that he'd praised her work. As if reading his mind, however, she slipped off of the couch, heading for the other side of the room. "I'll be right back - I'm just going to get into something more comfortable for sketching... Getting charcoal out of these uniforms is a bitch," She laughed before disappearing into the bathroom.

Once behind the bathroom door, she grabbed her 'after school clothes' from the edge of the sink where they typically waited for her. Lynn removed each layer of her uniform carefully before letting them drop to the floor - they were laundry, though she didn't want to rip them while taking them off. Then, she pulled on her pink tank top shirt and a pair of brown hotpants; really, they were just for comfort, though they were rather revealing...

Emerging from the bathroom, she brushed the stray hairs of her ponytail back away from her face, smiling at her model once more. "Did you want that drink?" She asked, heading to the table where the bag of bottled drinks sat. Then, however, she seemed to think of something, "Oh! We never discussed your pay, did we?" Lynn glanced back at Naseru over her shoulder.

Mood: Relaxing

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:56 am

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

"alrighty..." he sat down and flipped through the book, taking a few moments to look at every picture. When she got up though, his eyes followed her backside briefly as she disappeared. Curses. he'd have to strip that uniform off of her another time. So, for a moment, he was gazing at her pictures. She *was* rather talented after all, which was a relief, because if he had been given a sketchbook full of slop paintings to look at, he probably would have "changed his plans" about this whole modelling gig.

But such was not the case... and he couldn't help but take a nice look at the girl who had returned back out wearing much less than before. "nice legs..." he raised an eyebrow, but otherwise stayed rather serene and unexpressive apart from his usual gentle smirk.
Then she mentioned the drink. That might be a good idea, and so he nodded with a small smile. "aye... that might be good now..." there was no sarcasm in his voice. If anything, the boy was oddly calm.
"Pay..." that got his attention though. "well... is this going to be hourly, or by session? by pose, perhaps?" he wasn't sure which she'd prefer, since he was pretty sure he was not going to spend a fixed time modelling without taking breaks now and again, either to sit down or relax himself.
Okay, so he was actually not too bad of an artist either, though he was more focused on poses himself. he could sketch things that would make amateurs say "this is good", though he knew that art students would still be a ways above him.
"so what'll it be?" he asked, just curious was all.

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:50 am

Aralynn Otoyome

Hefting a pair of bottles, one in each hand, Lynn regarded the young man on her couch. "Well, usually..." She began, "The model starts the terms, but I don't usually hire models until I've had some experience with them and know that they aren't terrible." With that, she nodded at him, as if to compliment him by saying that he wasn't one of those. "So, I'd honestly be willing to pay you more than a starting amount."

Moving back toward the couch very slowly, she continued by saying, "I'd be willing to pay by the session... but would you be okay with thirty minute sessions, followed by fifteen minute breaks? That's usually my best pace." It was, after all, partially about Lynn as well, so she felt that she should be allowed to ask for something like that - it certainly wasn't unreasonable.

Then, finally, she passed him the bottle with a smile, reaching the couch and plopping down beside him. "Does a silver coin per session sound okay to you?" Lynn questioned, finally setting an amount to their conversation. It was a decent amount, all things considered, but it wasn't as if she couldn't afford it.

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:13 am

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

"well aye... I suppose it would also be determined by what you defined as a session and such." he reminded her, "hourly wouldn't be good because I'd inevitably need breaks here and there, and by day... just no." he chuckled. Luckily, he didn't think that it would be too hard to come to an agreement. That was probably the most he had said at one time too. Naseru was a fairly quiet young man who said little unless something needed to be said.

"mmm..." he would take a bottle if one was offered. otherwise, he'd wait. "That sounds good. How many sessions do you anticipate?" He would have said something if he had other plans today, but he didn't. He just wanted to know how long she intended to keep him here for. (not that he had no choice if he opposed though). His skepticism was not actually even that; he was just new to the whole idea of modelling, and so didn't know what she was looking for.
"otherwise... aye. that pay sounds reasonable." he finished.

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:50 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Opening her drink, Lynn took a swig, thinking about how many sessions would be possible for today, without burning either of them out. "Overall..." She began, since that would be the highest number, "Most good sketching sets take quite a few sessions. Per pose, they'll take at least three or four, and I'd like to draw each of the ten that you did earlier for the class." Yes, that did mean thirty to forty sessions alone.

Quickly, however, she softened that by adding, "I don't imagine getting all of those at once - or even in a week, of course... If you want to, we can try to just do three sessions today, and I can try to finish a single pose? That would give about ten days overall, for the whole project." That seemed more reasonable to Lynn, anyway, but he was the model.

The fact that she still didn't know his name hadn't occurred to her.

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

Incidentally, Naseru had either not heard her name, or had not been paying attention when she had said it, because he didn't know/remember her name either. He was pretty sure that his name had been in tiny print under his picture on the advertising poster, and that was why he had not introduced himself. Usually he was better at that.

"so what are these for again?" he asked curiously, "just research?" this time he wasn't so doubtful now that he had actually seen her work. Most beginners didn't exactly ask a model to come home with them, and so Naseru was glad to see that he had not been duped. "three sessions... maybe four... that sounds reasonable." he nodded. a few extra silvers in his pocket, and at least he'd get to watch a cute girl paint a picture of him. Of course, if he asked about his poses and techniques, he'd explain to her, although there was a reason he had a rather unique style of bending to his name...

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:56 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Lynn's smile both broadened and seemed to soften at the same time, when Naseru asked why she was doing these sketches. "You know the huge murals that get painted on walls, and everyone loves them? They walk past them every day, they always look up at them... and the paintings make them think - really think?" She asked, actually getting a little excited, gesticulating as she explained, "I want to paint one of those, once I graduate. I have a spot picked out... and it might sound horribly cliche, but I wanted to paint about the Four Nations being one People."

Yeah, it was cliche as hell. Still, she seemed excited for it. "I hadn't thought about it for a while, because I wanted to get through all of my classes, but seeing your poses..." She trailed off, for a moment, her brows knitting in thought, "There was something about them that made me think of multiple Nations, if that makes sense? The way you took them, maybe? ...Crap, maybe I'll need to do some 'action' sketches too..." Now she was thinking aloud, but she had mostly said what she needed to, anyway.

Mood: Creative

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

Naseru chuckled. "well... as long as an image of me in my smalls isn't posted up on a large mural for everyone to see... I think I can settle with that."
He did nod in agreement about the Four Nations thing. Cheesy as it was, it was an interesting an true sentiment. He actually particularly agreed, especially as he was learning ways to incorporate all of the different bending styles (movements) into each other.

He smirked as she mentioned that very thing. "Well... my major is bending studies," he indicated, "and that was really how I got signed up for the modelling job." His professor had failed to mention that it had also had to do with that he was a good-looking young man, but Naseru had put 2 and 2 together on that front... AND he wasn't going to say anything. "I am currently developing ways to incorporate the different bending styles into the different bending disciplines... like use a firebending move for earthbending, or a waterbending move in airbending or whatnot..." he shrugged. He seemed to be opening up, given that he was willing to say more than a few words at a time now... either that or that was just the alcohol speaking.

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:32 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Lynn could add two and two as well, so it wasn't like she was blind to the young man's good looks. No, she was very well aware of them, as he was currently sitting on her couch, in her room, while she had next to nothing on. Yeah, that might have been planned, as well; the artist would never tell.

She did have to laugh, when he mentioned being in his underwear on a huge mural. "No..." She assured him, trying not to giggle, "I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind, but you'll be my figure model - not an underwear model." Lynn winked at him - she couldn't help it.

Of course, his talk about the bending styles was very interesting. Clearly he was intelligent, and their conversation was getting rather in-depth and interesting. "Would you be able to show me some of the motions, maybe?" She asked, a bit excited, "All the way through, I mean. Maybe tell me what effect they might have? It would help me get things more lifelike, when I sketch them out to paint later."

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

Naseru might have been quiet and reserved, but that didn't mean he didn't have friends, or that he didn't have an interest in women. He was aware that she was practically in a bathing suit (some women did wear short shorts and tanktops to the beach after all), and he did like it... though he did also have a soft-spot for a sharp-dressed lady. He himself usually dressed pretty sharp (and was still in his uniform himself, actually).

"ha..." he chuckled at her reassurance, "I can sleep soundly at night then... but alright... models are for artistic purposes, after all... not to just be oggled at." he winked. He did know their purpose, after all, given that he had sketched a few himself.

"Sure," he smiled at her question as well, "I think I might like to be dressed for those, out of courtesy and whatnot, but otherwise, I wouldn't mind showing you them. I've discovered a way to go from a waterbending technique to an earthbending maneuver to a firebending motion while keeping it flowing... to name one of many." he wasn't trying to brag; just give her an idea of what she could expect. He could do lots of different poses for him, based on what she want and how much she paid.

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Though Lynn laughed at his comment, she couldn't promise that she wouldn't be admiring his body as she sketched it out... Make no mistake; she would be sketching, but also taking a few extra, longer looks as she did. As important as her project was to her, he was a pretty fine specimen of man-flesh. She didn't think that she was so bad, herself, but Lynn wasn't exactly the model here, either.

She did like the idea of all those techniques blending together like that, and thus told him so. "It almost sounds like the old ideals of the White Lotus," the young artist commented, remembering the group from the studies on the Hundred Year War - which Naseru would remember as well, more likely than not. Her own ideals were fairly close as well, which is why she had actually cared about the group, rather than dismissing it as something superfluous once the war was over.

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

Naseru couldn't expect that she wouldn't stare and admire him once or twice (or probably much more than that), but at the same time, as long as he got something in return, he was okay. Now, some good deeds, like providing friendly service to others, he would be fine with doing for free. But if he was just doing something for someone else's amusement and benefit... yeah. he liked knowing what was in it for him.
Speaking of models... she was not too shabby of a woman (since he was seeing almost all of her right now anyways), and he was not too shabby an artist. Perhaps a trade could be in order one of these days. But, that was still far off. For now... more closer-term goals... like finding her in that uniform again... and peeling it off of her.

"well, those were good ideals," he smiled, taking another shot of his drink. "and it seems to have worked to some extent... hence me... and hence the increasing diversity in a lot of cities and towns, for example..." he was quite fine just relaxing till she was ready to do what she had invited him here for; it was a nice little conversation.
Condition: Relaxed

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:23 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

"Definitely," Lynn agreed, also taking another drink from her own bottle, "I have a cousin, for instance... She lives in the Fire Nation, and she recently married; her husband is a waterbender." With a smile, she finished, "One hundred and fifty years ago, that would've been almost unheard of." Admittedly, the young artist didn't know her cousin very well, but she knew the story behind it. Maybe she'd have to go visit soon.

The reason that she wasn't hounding Naseru to get undressed and begin was because Lynn knew the relationship between artist and model was very important. If this young man didn't like her (or loathed her even), it would show in his work, and therefore in her own. Having a nice, relaxed conversation like this would hopefully allow them to be on friendly terms, and thus make their work better at the same time.

So many famous artists had painted their loved ones, for that very reason. Having a romantic or even simply sexual relationship with their muse was very good for their work. Lynn wouldn't object to something like that, with him, but she wasn't going to brazenly suggest it, either.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Figure Drawing 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 Empty

Back to top Go down

Figure Drawing 102
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next