The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Artist meets the Disaster

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice
Alice

EXP : 1125
Birthday : 1991-01-16

The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:39 am

Alice Koshu DeSiete

Alice shrugged. "I dunno where my parents are. They never really acknowledged that I existed, so I left and haven't seen them since. All in a day's work." he was not trying to garner pity for himself. he simply felt no emotional connection with his mother and father, and so simply ignored the the same way they ignored him.
"heh... politics." Alice shrugged. He didn't know a whole lot about them, and frankly didn't really care much either. Everyone needed clothes and so Alice didn't really discriminate.

Upon seeing the building in question that Lukka was pointing to, Alice shrugged. "I dunno... let's go inside and check if we can though... let's slip through these folks right here... and here..." The boy was very attentive to detail, and so provided they were sneaky enough, he and Lukka would manage to make it right into the building. Maybe Lukka knew what this place was... because Alice certainly didn't.
Mood: Curious
Condition: Good
Link: Alice

Back to top Go down
Lukka
Lukka

EXP : 700

PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 3:08 pm

Lukka Kaskae

Funnily enough, Lukka was just as in the dark about what the large building could possibly contain as Alice was. Big, flashy buildings weren't really a thing, back in the Northern Water Tribe... not for things like that. Grinning at his new friend's daring, however, the older teen would follow his directions, keeping close on Alice's heels for the "infiltration".

Somehow, despite his previous foul-ups, Lukka would manage to not mess things up for both of them. So long as there were no super-vigilant door keepers, or anything like that, they should be able to get inside fairly simply. Though, the strange, rhythmic music did make him pause.

"What in the frozen heck is that?" He asked Alice, his brows furrowing in confusion, "It sounds like war drums, or something... Untz, untz, untz... Is that music?!" Lukka was whispering, of course, but still. He was nonplussed.

Mood: Curious
Condition: In Hawt New Threads

Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:38 pm

Alice Koshu DeSiete

Boom. they were in. Mission accomplished. Alice briefly wondered if this was what "normal kids" did on their spare time... it was certainly new to him, but rather intriguing. The wide world outside of his little box was sometimes intimidating, and little Alice had no problems with just closing himself off and enjoying the little bubble he had.

But this was different. It was loud and lively, and full of music. He had never heard such music before, but he wanted to find out where it was coming from. "Let's find out." He did have his art supplies in his little bag, and he was pretty good at not being noticed. He began to migrate towards the music and the center of the liveliness, but wasn't sure what he'd find there. Checking to make sure Lukka was still with him, he tried catching a peek at just what they had walked into.
Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Lukka
Lukka

PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 1:08 am

Lukka Kaskae

Lukka had kept right up beside the younger teen, and thus, when he went for a peek, he did as well, over his new friend's shoulder. "Woah..." the goofy waterbender breathed, taking in the sight, "Is that - ? Is she - ?" Eyes going wide, Lukka whispered, "Al... those girls are naked...!" Despite the fact that he saw them, and that Alice could see them, Lukka actually had to say it aloud, to make himself believe it.

Shaking Alice's shoulder, the older teenage boy moved until he was beside him, instead of looming over him, and took in the sight. There were several young ladies in their prime, all in various states of extreme undress (not all were naked, if you consider stockings or lingerie being peeled off), some swinging on vertical poles, others dancing with their breasts out, and even more were touching one another for the crowds... what else was a teenage boy to do, but watch?

"They don't have this kinda thing back on the ice..." Lukka murmured in a reverent voice, now thinking that Ba Sing Se was just about the best place in the world. Funny part was, they probably did have such things back in the Northern Water Tribe, but he'd just never noticed.

Mood: Entranced

Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 4:05 am

Alice Koshu DeSiete

Alice's eyes widened a bit as well. He knew that this was a very provocative scene, but at the same time, the artist in him was admiring these naked women from, well... an artistic standpoint. they were beautiful... they were also stripping and dancing and touching each other in rather interesting ways. The only consistency in any of these diverse naked women is that all of them at least had high heels on.

Still... he hadn't ever really heard of a place like this before either. "well shit... you're right..." he nodded, watching a couple of women who were gyrating around in nothing but stockings and high heels, nude from there on up, "I... your guess is as good as mine as to what this place is..." he pointed out, although the artist in him was helpless to resist sketching something about this, and so in his little corner, he whipped out his pencil and paper and began sketching. Yup, right then and there. Granted, if Lukka wanted to do something else, Alice was listening. He always had his ears perked in case he needed to move or bail or whatever else.
Mood: Intrigued

Back to top Go down
Lukka
Lukka

PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:57 pm

Lukka Kaskae

"I'll tell you what this place is..." Lukka whispered, his eyes still very wide and glued to the dancing, gyrating, hip-thrusting, swaying women on stage, " - either we've been good little boys and got to go to heaven... or else I'm dreaming, you're part of it, and I never want to wake up." Sure, it was a bit dramatic, but what would one expect of a healthy teenage boy in this situation?

Once he noticed, with a split-second glance, that Alice was drawing the entire scene out, the older teen couldn't help but grin. "Make me copies?" He asked in a hopeful tone, keeping his voice down. The worst thing that could happen to Lukka, just now, was to blow their cover and get thrown out. In all likelihood, he would break down and sob on the sidewalk. Well, maybe not, but he'd be quite depressed over it.

Their amazing luck couldn't last forever, on the other hand, and so Lukka didn't want to miss a second of staring. He'd try to gather enough images to make this moment last forever... in his mind.

Mood: Entranced
Condition: Getting "Hot" in his Hawt New Threads

Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:57 am

Alice Koshu DeSiete

As young as Alice might have been, let it not be said that his body and mind did not possess an attraction to the opposite sex. He certainly did, and all of these sexy women were... well, sexy. they were very visually appealing since they were showing off practically their entire bodies except their feet, in most cases.

Alice smirked. "as thanks for leading me here... deal." he smirked. For now, he was going to draw as many as he could. If he needed to make copies, he could trace, or simply use his old sketches for reference. He was so skilled at drawing that he could easily churn out several drawings in a matter of minutes and have them still be of considerably high quality.

Thus, he sat there quietly, sketching and sometimes moving to a different place so he could get a better angle, or to remain more discreet. Surely they'd get booted if they were caught, which might have been only a matter of time, but Alice had already collected several pictures... today was going to be good.
Condition: Sketching

Back to top Go down
Lukka
Lukka

PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:29 pm

Lukka Kaskae

Their luck held out for quite a while, all things considered. Lukka and Alice must have watched the provocative nude and nearly-nude dancing for over an hour, before they were discovered and reported to the bouncer. At the time, the older teen's gaze was completely glued to the stage, watching a particularly curvy brunette spin around a vertical pole, thrusting at it for the audience. He only noticed the bouncer when he was lifted up by the back of his shirt.

"Oh shit, I'm in trouble," he cursed, suddenly spun around to face the large, muscular, fierce-eyed bouncer. "Hey...!" Lukka tried to grin, though he looked terrified and awkward, "Would you believe... I'm a tourist - been here all of half a day - and I was just curious as to what the building was?" The resounding silence was answer enough.

Both boys were evicted soon after their capture, being literally tossed out the back door, into a dingy alleyway behind the strip joint. "...Ow," the older teen muttered, a bit dejectedly. rubbing at his bruised backside. Then, glancing at his friend, he asked, in a hopeful tone, "How'd ya do, Al?" Lukka hoped that he'd been able to sketch at least a few good pictures (as he didn't have any artistic talent whatsoever, he didn't know how fast one could draw, with the proper 'inspiration').

Mood: Disappointed
Condition: Kicked Out in his Hawt New Threads

Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:52 pm

Alice Koshu DeSiete

Being as attentive to detail as he was, Alice did get a lot of mighty fine drawings in today. He also memorized a few more that he would draw later, but eh did have some concept sketches down that he would draw in more detail when he finally had the time to do so. Who knew that women could be so alluring, outside of an artistic standpoint? Well... Alice learned something new every day it seemed.

He was sketching a naked woman gyrating her hips and humping the air before he suddenly felt all 114 pounds of his figure get hoisted up by the scruff of his shirt. Instantly, he stowed his sketchbook and threw his pencils into the bag. He knew that they had been caught.
"Uh... yeah..." he added, after realizing that Lukka had also been busted, "what he said!"

naturally, expecting that to work was about on par with expecting a pingpong ball to sink an aircraft carrier, and thus he found himself on his ass outside the joint. Well... not a total loss--and totally an adventure.
"I got some good ones," he smirked, knowing what the older boy was asking. "I can probably sketch a few more from the concepts and stuff that I sketched or memorized too..."
With a pause and a chuckle, he added, "we could try to get back in? Otherwise... any new plans?" he asked curiously. Frankly, if Lukka wanted those pictures bad enough, Alice would be fine with finding a good spot to sit down (better than a dingy alleyway anyhoo), and would sketch.
Condition: Sketching

Back to top Go down
Lukka
Lukka

PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:06 am

Lukka Kaskae

"Al, you're my hero, dude," Lukka informed his artistic friend with a huge grin, holding his arm out to offer a fist-bump of camaraderie to the younger teen. That stunt had cemented their friendship in his mind. The two of them were bros now, no matter what. Still, once he actually saw those drawings and got his copies, Lukka would be astounded by how skilled Alice was.

For now, however... what to do. "I figure we were lucky to get out of there without a beating," He admitted with a sigh, slowly levering himself up to stand, brushing dirt off the backside of his new shorts, "We try again, and my hawt new threads might get all tore up, at the very least. That'd be a crackin' hard bummer." Yes, he said it.

"How about lunch?" Lukka offered, his smile quirking as he offered a hand down to help the other boy up onto his feet, "I've got some cash, if you know a good place. I didn't smell any blubber nuggets while we were walking... so I guess there are none here..." The insinuation being that if the Northern Tribe delicacy had been available, he would have sniffed the aromas of rendering fat from clear across town.

Mood: Optimistic

Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:41 am

Alice Koshu DeSiete

Alice did in fact bump fists with his new friend, still feeling something of an adrenaline rush from the whole event that had just unfolded in front of them over the last couple of hours. And to top it off, he had made an actual friend that was... well, his age. And gender, for that matter. Not that it was very easy to think Alice was gay or anything; just that he had never really shown much interest in anyone, male or female.
Till now. and it wasn't attraction to the boy next to him--they were definitely friends though now.

Alice laughed. "your hawt what?" he found the term funny, and decided not to explain that the actual odds of him ruining his clothes from getting thrown out of an establishment was actually pretty minimal... but perhaps that was beside the point. "fair enough... let's find something worth doing then though..."

And so they continued their walk after Alice took Lukka's hand to get back to his own feet. "well... if you like meat and fish and whatnot... there's a really nice little cookery a few blocks this way," the smaller boy pointed out, working off of the usual Water Tribe stereotype of them enjoying meat. If not... well, there were other options.
Mood: Content
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Lukka
Lukka

PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Lukka Kaskae

Lukka's gaze was drawn to Alice in mock-horror. "Who doesn't like meat, Al?" He asked, almost offended by the thought, even as he completely proved the stereotype true (in his case at least). Shaking his head, the older teen continued, "I mean... really! Who in the cracking, frozen heck doesn't like meat?" Little did it occur to him that there were people who literally would not eat animal products at all.

"Gotta ask, though, for real," he sudden spoke, as they were getting close to the eatery that Alice mentioned, "Which of those girls back there caught your eye the most?" Lukka was curious as to what sort of taste his new friend had, as opposed to his own. His own eyes had pretty much been riveted on that curvy brunette on the pole, particularly when it seemed as though she was having sex with the damn thing. Yeah, that had excited him just a bit.

Mood: Goofy, Curious

Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:14 am

Alice Koshu DeSiete

Alice couldn't help but chuckle. "I dunno... some of those goofy airbenders or something, maybe?" he suggested, knowing that there were plenty of them that did not eat meat, even if plenty of them did. "but don't worry... I'm no airbender, and so I love meat." It was about as simple as that for the little waterbender really, stereotypes or not. As a teenage boy himself, he definitely enjoyed meat.

At the question about the girls, he thought about it for a moment before giving his answer. "There was a cute little one with black hair that was gyrating her hips all sexy-like..." he admitted, "she was wearing nothing but black pumps and was running her hands across her body in some interesting ways..." he did have pictures or memorized pictures of it too, though luckily for Lukka he had gotten that little pole-dancing brunette.
"what about you?" he asked, not being able to read the older boy's mind or anything.
Mood: Content

Back to top Go down
Lukka
Lukka

PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:42 pm

Lukka Kaskae

"There was a brunette on stage," Lukka began, "She was the one on the vertical pole, with the sweet curves. It was hard to pay attention to much else, once I saw her. I think I caught sight of your favorite, though, and she was pretty nice too." Not that there was any problem with them having different preferences - it might actually be good, in the long run - but there wasn't any girl in there that Lukka hadn't found attractive, at the very least.

The older waterbending teen was fairly certain that he'd see several of those girls in his dreams, that night. Or the next night. Perhaps every night, until he got an actual girlfriend. Lukka was suddenly filled with happy thoughts of that nature, now that his older brothers were out of the picture and he felt he had a chance.

Mood: Goofy

Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 3:54 am

Alice Koshu DeSiete

Akhet paused, thinking about the woman that Lukka was describing. Well... the good news was that he was pretty sure he had either sketched that one (it was hard not to be drawn to her when she was bumping her bare crotch against that pole). But yeah, Alice would definitely agree that there wasn't a single girl in there that wasn't attractive. They definitely looked better without clothes on.

"I did get that one too," the smaller boy smirked. "as soon as we find a good place to stop and for me to draw... I could get you some copies of her... in pretty good details." he was not one to brag about how good he was at drawing, but in truth, he was *extremely* good. and it would show any time he put his hand to a pencil and the pencil to paper.
"till then though... whatcha wanna do?" If he wanted to watch him draw naked women... he'd be okay with that.
Mood: Coy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artist meets the Disaster   The Artist meets the Disaster - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Artist meets the Disaster
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2