The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not all who Wander are Lost

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

Not all who Wander are Lost Empty
PostSubject: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara could not for the love of anything guess what it was about this city that would always draw her back. However, here she was again, wandering through the streets as she usually did. She generally took back alleys and other places where she would get less attention. Those who tried picking on her usually learned the hard way that she was a bomb waiting to go off--and that she *would* go off if provoked.

However, most of the time her wandering was without incident. She foraged around for scraps most of the time, or occasionally resorted to begging for a few coins to buy herself something decent. Despite this behavior, Katara was not actually homeless. Perhaps it was her family calling out to her that would draw her back, or maybe the calls of the estate they had left. okay, so it wasn't actually an estate, but her family had been well off, and after they were dead, everything they owned, including their money, was thus inherited by their last living relative, Katara herself.
Still... it was in that house that her life began and ended. She did not want to go back there unless she absolutely had to. Thus... she didn't.

She would be found wandering the streets, standing out a little less because of her red clothing, but standing out a little more because of her dark skin, glazed eyes, and the cane she used to get around. After all, Katara was blind. She liked wandering around; getting lost even. it was no different than it was the last 16 years or so of her life. No one really knew her age, and Katara was always vague about it. However, she actually knew her age to the day.
she kept her ears perked to listen for any unusual noises. the hustle and bustle of the city was a normal sound to her, but she would tend to cower or disappear if it grew too loud.
Mood: Eh
Condition: Same ol'
Link:

Back to top Go down
Anya
Anya

EXP : 525

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:26 pm

A young woman of about twenty three ambled down the nice, clean streets of the Fire Nation Capital. She hummed a careless tune, stopping ever so often to admire the various monuments commemorating several important people or dates. Her pink hair bounced along with her in its usual cutesy pigtails. With her trip coming to close, Anya Maverick decided that the Fire Nation would be her last stop before heading back to her home in the Eastern Air Temple. Anya dreaded going home, though she knew that she needed to check in with her parents. Although she was technically of age and could do whatever she wanted, Anya checked in out of respect for her parents. She really hated to see them worry too much about her.

Before she knew it, Anya was is in the back roads of the Fire Nation. I must've taken a wrong turn while I was zoning out on monuments.. She sighed, hoping that a stranger would wander past her so she could ask for directions. At the same time, Anya wondered if it'd be best to lay low--nothing good ever comes out of being in the back roads. Peering around ever so often, Anya began to walk at a brisker pace. She kept her head low, avoiding making eye contact with the scrubs who wolf-whistled as they walked past her.

Suddenly, Anya found herself running face first into what appeared to be an elderly woman. She gasped, and bowed immediately to show her respect. "I'm so sorry ma'mm! Please accept my apology!" Although Anya generally produced a mix of snarky, mellow comments, she had a plethora of respect for the elderly. This was mostly due to the fact that she was raised in a rather strict Air Temple. Despite her rigorous upbringing, Anya still had much respect for her elders--they were the reason she was here, anyway.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara's usual routine of being nobody and wandering around aimlessly was only disrupted when someone bumped into her.
More interestingly, they called her ma'am. Did this girl think that Katara was an elder. Perhaps it was her hunched posture, her slow-paced stepping, or the fact that she used a cane. Whatever the case, Katara turned around slowly, managing to say on her feet.

"You haven't done any harm yet. Apology accepted" she indicated. "can I help you with something?
Generally, Katara liked getting people out of her hair so that she could go back to being alone, although as she slowly learned that not everyone was out to get her, this philosophy of hers was also gradually changing.
She was very young, but her face looked tired and like one that had experienced much more than it was ready for. she looked a bit grizzly and unkempt, but wouldn't be half-bad if she cleaned up. most notably, however, were her eyes. Those eyes...
they were completely white, devoid of color or detail, and surrounding each one were two gashes (a total of four) that looked like something had tried clawing her eyes out. Katara made no mention of these, simply "gazing" towards her newfound acquaintance.
Mood: Eh
Condition: Same ol'
Link:

Back to top Go down
Anya
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Anya looked up, and was now face-to-face with the seemingly elderly woman. A small gasp escaped her lips, causing Anya to hold her hand up to her mouth. The woman's eyes were cadaverous, reminding Anya of an old corpse. Not only that, but long, jagged scars went through them. Anya shuddered, imaging the thought of something basically clawing her eyes out. Sympathy welled up inside of Anya, and she felt the sudden urge to help this woman. This could be a trap though.. I've seen this happen before. Seemingly harmless old women snatching up purses.

Anya didn't get those vibes from this woman though. Although she wasn't a superb judge of character, Anya could tell when someone was about to jump her. Taking a couple steps back, the airbender found that the blind woman was 'gazing' at her. Anya's cheeks flushed, and she instantly felt awkward. "Is there anything I can do for you, ma'am?" She waved her arms around as if to gesture around, but then realized at once the woman couldn't see her. Anya let out an embarrassed laugh before putting her arms back down to her sides.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Z. Katara Len

It seemed that the tissue of her eyes had long since healed, but as she occasionally blinked, it seemed that her scars were also grazing her eyelids. She was a bit on the skinny side, but she was not gaunt. It seemed that she at least had enough nourishment to be walking and talking somewhat normally.

Katara's gloved hands remained in plain sight, her left hand still gripping the cane that she was holding out at an angle towards the ground. Katara was gazing up at this woman because she had not been born blind, and her instincts had her doing what she remembered doing before she had lost her eyesight.

"I'm good. Although if you were looking for directions or something, this 18-year-old kid can probably help you."
She did not usually give her real age right off the bat, but she did look a bit older--at least in her 20s. Maybe it was the aura she had about her, as it seemed that she was full of some sort of wisdom. The fact that this woman hadn't tried attacking her in the first 2 minutes of them meeting meant that she was not as dangerous as most people that Katara percieved. But, her perception on humanity was admittedly very skewed, and she was still wary.
Mood: Okay
Condition: Fair
Link:

Back to top Go down
Anya
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Anya's laugh turned from one of embarrassment to one of sheer shock. "Eighteen?! I never would've guessed! I guess that makes me your elder!" Anya was in fact five years this girl's senior. She continued to laugh, realizing that she had no ability to judge people's ages whatsoever. The airbender held out her hand, speaking happily as she did so, "My name's Genesis Maverick--I go by Anya though. It's nice to meet you, kid." She emphasized the last part, still finding amusement over the fact that she assumed the girl was in her fifties at least.

She took notice of the girl's gloved hands, wondering how she could keep those on when it was so hot out. Anya decided not to question it, figuring she had weirder fashion quirks. She shifted her weight over to her right side, causing all of her various beaded belts to jingle.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:51 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara paused for a moment.
"well geez. how old did you think I am? i don't look that old, do I?"
it really came down to her posture and her came, and perhaps the tired-looking expression she often wore. Otherwise, the thickness of her hair and the smoothness of her skin that wasn't scarred was a clear indicator that she was still very young.

"nice meeting you, giggles." Katara quipped, coining the nickname from the girl's frequent laughing. It was not necessarily an insult. Katara just didn't use names very often, just as she did not give her own often.
"call me what you will, but for best results, the 'name is Katara. Which similarly brings me to wonder... how'd you get lost back here? you still need any help?"

despite the jabs at each other, Katara was willing to help. Perhaps she might get a few coins or a bite to eat in return or something.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Anya
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Anya looked up at the sky, a coy smile on her face. She listened the the girl's inquiry, and replied easily, "You don't look that old. It's mostly just the cane." Her eyes shifted from the sky to the girl's cane, which looked well-used and old for the most part. A pang of sympathy shot through Anya; she couldn't imagine relying on a stick to tell her where to go. This girl seemed well enough, despite her semi-rugged appearance. Anya put a hand up to her face, shielding the sun from her eyes.

The airbender couldn't help but to let out another giggle when the girl called her 'giggles.' She enjoyed the girl who identified herself as Katara's snarky sense of humor. People these days were too serious in Anya's opinion; it was rare to find someone as comical and seemingly mellow as herself. "Oh, I'm nothing special. Just a traveler from the Eastern Air Temple, bent on seeing," Anya paused for a second, hoping she didn't offend the blind girl, "the erh, whole world before anything happens to me." She shrugged her shoulders carelessly. "I think I got lost while admiring all the city--I tend to do that a lot, actually." Anya blushed a little, though she wasn't overly embarrassed about it.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Z. Katara Len

"ah." Katara nodded, "well... blindness doesn't restrict itself to old people." she quipped. It was a well-used tool, and was old, although it was also lightweight so she could sweep it along the ground with ease. after all, she used it to"see" her way around as opposed to support her weight.

"well..." Katara faced her again, "what do you see? do you like it?"
This could both refer to the scenery around them, or Katara herself. Being blind meant that she had no idea what she looked like.
"but hey..." she gave the airbender a pat on the back, her gloved hands incidentally being rather gentle against her bare skin--something Katara had just discovered. "sometimes, it's good to get lost. you can enjoy some things a bit better when you lose yourself in the world around you."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Anya
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:21 pm

Anya rubbed her chin quizzically, thinking of how to answer. "Well.. I got to see all the various monuments proclaiming how awesome all of the Fire Lords have been.." She chuckled, for she'd counted at least eight so far on her journey. Firebenders were always very pompous in Anya's perspective; nothing like the laid back, spiritual airbenders such as herself. "And I guess I got to see you as well! I'm in love with your hair, by the way." Which wasn't a lie in the slightest. While Anya did enjoy her peachy locks, she'd always had a thing for thick, dark hair. It just looked so mysterious, in a sense.

The airbender nodded at Katara's words. "I wouldn't haven't gotten to meet you, kid!" Anya laughed again, feeling rather content. She figured she'd keep up the small talk, beings that she had no prior obligations. Besides, she had bumped into the poor girl. It was the least she could do.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara couldn't help but give a soft chuckle when she complimented her hair. "thanks." she shrugged with an actual smile. It was a massive mess of brown curls that seemed almost hopelessly tangled.
She was a bit skeptical at how somoene could be so bubbly, but perhaps she had a more positive outlook on the world than Katara did. Lucky her.

"indeed." she nodded again. "and... this may sound awkward, perhaps even more so if I wasn't blind... but what exactly are you wearing?"
Katara dressed modestly, with a large shirt with short sleeves that went to her elbows, and pants that covered her legs. She knew that plenty of people dressed in less... but she just seemed to be showing so much skin. it made Katara curious, was all. it was a harmless question (or so Katara thought)
Link:

Back to top Go down
Anya
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Anya was taken slightly aback by the girl's question. No one had ever honestly asked what she was wearing--unless it was in utter disgust. Then again, Anya hadn't known very many blind people in her time. Putting her pointer finger up to her chin, the nomad thought for a second before answering. She considered lying, though only for the sake of resisting ridicule. Anya really didn't feel like getting on this girl's bad side. She shook her head quickly though, her better side shining through. "Well let's see.. I'm wearing a pink-ish colored tank top that stops just below my breasts, along with a peach mini skirt. I have a furry cloak that I tie around my waist, along with several beaded belts and necklaces. Though you probably already heard all of those!"

Anya gave a small, nervous chuckle after she finished talking. She felt a tad bit worried about how the girl would take in her appearance. Although Anya was alright with facing ridicule, sometimes it did get to her. One could only handle so much insult before it lowered their self confidence. Nevertheless, Anya kept the same happy grin on her face as she waited for Katara's reply.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara listened calmly, as her question had been nothing more than one spawned from curiosity. she envisioned the outfit in her mind, also realizing that it covered about as much as Katara's undergarments. Katara couldn't really grasp that concept too well, but that was just her personally.

"alright, thanks." she nodded. "I definitely couldn't sport that and get away with it." she added with a chuckle. "so... nice job. do... do people stare?"
She hoped that it didn't come off rude, as that was also jsut a curious question. She knew when people stared at her, although it was usually because of her face, not because of whatever good looks she may or may not have had. her subconscious was trying to tell her that her curiosity was reaching too far, but she would have none of that right now.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Anya
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Anya felt her grin falter at once, though she managed to keep it on her face. "Occasionally, yes." This wasn't exactly lie, nor was it the complete truth. The bubbly nomad received many looks for the people she passed--more bad than good. Though Anya liked to think it was because of her obnoxiously pink hair rather than her exposed body. Anya didn't mind the clothes she wore; in fact, she found them essential for when she bended. People often saw this as a ruse though, thinking it was an excuse for wearing sluttish clothing. Anya piped up, hoping to hide the minor undertones of self consciousness she had, "It doesn't bother me, though. People can think whatever they like about me. I believe in self expresion--people who don't like itcan kiss my partially exposed ass!"

Anya felt content with her answer, feeling the bouts of self consciousness blow away like gusts of cool air. She placed her hands behind her back, stretching a bit. Anya honestly didn't mind these strange questions; quite the contrary, actually. So far, this Katara girl proved to be more interesting than Anya had expected. The airbender even considered offering to take the girl out for a meal.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara nodded approvingly. "well that's good. you shouldn't let such things bother ya, Giggles. I respect that."
she paused. "although..." she had to add this part in, "careful who you tell to kiss that half-exposed ass of yours. I'm sure that some people might actually take you up on that offer."
With a deft movement, Katara grabbed Anya's ass just to startle her. She was certainly not referring to herself when she had given that 'warning', but she did get a kick out of a surprise every now and again. However, if Anya took it as some form of flirting... Katara's game might change a little.

She was not even hypocritical regarding getting startled, as she outgrew the habit of trying to attack anything that touched her. however, it would cause her to scream loudly and would make her heart skip a beat or two. otherwise... she was game to be startled as much as anyone.
"apart from that..." she shrugged, "what are your plans now?"
Mood: Strangely Flirty
Link:

Back to top Go down
Anya
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Anya watched the people walking past as the girl spoke. She wanted to look Katara in the face, but she couldn't help but to get lost in sympathy when she looked at the girls eyes. The nomad wanted to ask what had happened, but figured that was a conversation for another time, if ever. Unlocking her fists from behind her back, Anya crossed her arms over her chest. Her beads jingled as she did so, making her sound like a walking set of keys. Anya moved her gaze from the ground to Katara's face, though she was careful to avoid the girl's blank gaze.

"Although..." she had to add this part in, "careful who you tell to kiss that half-exposed ass of yours. I'm sure that some people might actually take you up on that offer." Anya laughed, until suddenly she felt her backside being squeezed. She jumped back suddenly, tripping over her own feet. Anya landed on her backside on to the hard, stone road. She gasped in pain as well as surprise; Anya was truly at a loss for words. After she'd gotten up off the ground, Anya brushed off the dust from the road. She stepped back a couple steps from the girl, guarding herself slightly.

Despite all that had happened, the girl looked as though nothing had happened. Katara spoke nonchalantly, almost as if grabbing someone's ass was a normal everyday occurrence. Anya cocked her head to the side, bursting into a fit of giggles. "You grabbed my ass and now you're asking what my plans are?! You're one strange girl, I'll give you that!" She continued to laugh for a moment, grabbing her sides. After she'd composed herself, Anya spoke again, "How about this.. Since you seem to be one of the most interesting people I've met in a while, why don't I treat you to a meal?"

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Z. Katara Len

Not really being one who was able to see faces and expressions, Katara was unsure if Anya was looking her in the eyes or not, and to her it did not really matter. She was blankly gazing up at the older girl, but not for any bad reason. The scars still graced her face, looking as wicked as they did, although the face they were on was very gentle and oddly calm. Not all victims of PTSD were gloomy and miserable all the time. Katara still smiled occasionally or had her laughs.

as Anya shrieked and fell, Katara couldn't help but laugh playfully, not necessarily at her misfortune, but at the incident itself. She had an interesting since of humor. Often times it was dry or deadpan, and other times it was straight-up audcacious, such as flirting or groping people. Granted, Katara did like touching and feeling people (mostly their faces, as those were the hardest things for her to visualize) but this was mostly just because that was how she mentally envisioned people. It was hardly ever done suggestively like in this case (although even then it was still just a joke).

"Aye." she nodded, keeping a straight face. "I did. although if your plans are a hint of some sort, I'd love to grab that tush of yours again. you've got a pretty nice ass." she winked. The fact that it was played with a straight face (except for the wink, where she also smiled) was part of the joke. Katara didn't really know how to properly flirt, and was not necessarily intending to do so with another woman. However, if that was how Anya took it... well, she would work with that as it came or if it came.

When given the offer of food, Katara grinned, this one was more of a playful and friendly one rather than the mischievous smirk she had had while grabbing Anya's butt. "Aye" she nodded, "if you're offering, I definitely won't say no."
She gave the older girl a sincere smile.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Anya
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Anya made a sound of delight before reaching over to grab the younger girl's gloved hand. Though it wasn't out of affection or a way of flirting; merely just grabbing her hand to grab it. She pulled her along gently, and began to walk in the direction that she'd came from. Although she had very little idea of where a good place to eat in the Fire Nation was, Anya knew she must've passed several joints before she got lost.

As they walked along hand in hand, Anya decided to make some small talk. Although the silence they'd been sharing for a couple minutes wasn't too terribly awkward, Anya was honestly curious about where this girl was from. And where her parents were, for that matter. I guess that's pretty hypocritical of me.. I can barely remember what my own bedroom looks like.. Anya had no qualms with her parents really; she just preferred to travel.

Surfacing after being lost in thought for a while, Anya spoke, "So.. Where are you from, Katara?" The girl's clothes seemed to be Fire Nation in origin, but one could never assume. Many found it hard to believe that Anya was of airbending origin, given she was half-naked all the time. She continued to hold on to Katara's hand gently, though if the girl decided she wanted to pull away, Anya wouldn't mind.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:28 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara did not necessarily mind being led by the hand, as she was blind and could not see without sweeping her cane around her to make sure she didn't trip and fall over anything. Either way, she quietly walked with the older and more scantily dressed girl, contemplating groping her again or something just to get a reaction. However, she stayed her hand... for now.

"I'm from around here." she shrugged. "I kind of just wander around from place to place like a nomad. How about you? I don't remember ever seeing or meeting many airbenders dressed as exotically as you. I actually think your clothes are interesting by the way, and not just because of your cute butt."

Yes, she was still going on with that gag because she could and she had a weird sense of humor now that she was a bit older. Besides...it had been Anya that wanted smalltalk. Katara was simply providing, and not trying to be rude or mean about it.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Anya
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:07 am

ooc: sorry for the late post--busy week.

Anya gave a small chuckle, continuing to hold on to the girl's hand. As the approached an intersection, the air nomad vouched that they should take a right, remembering vaguely that she'd taken a left before she'd gotten lost. Pulling the girl along with her, Anya made a left. Anya whispered an excited "yes!" as the city opened up before her. People whooshed by, and a pair of lovebirds bumped into Anya and Katara accidentally. They excused themselves before walking along again, obviously in awe over the strange pair.

When Anya found the right flow of people, she continued to chat with Katara. "I was born in the Eatern Air Temple, but I've been travelling since my early teens. Partly due to the fact that I'm in search of my old teacher, Soran Kanzaki." Anya looked over at Katara a bit expectantly, eager to know if she had any idea who Soran was.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:43 pm

[OOC--don't worry; I assumed as much]

Z. Katara Len

Katara was quiet, and was clearly being led as opposed to walking beside the scantily-dressed woman. She didn't really care what others saw or thought of her, as she was just minding her own business, and figured everyone else should mind theirs. It was not like she had any kind of relationship with Anya either; the groping was just to get a reaction.

"Soran?" she paused, "whatcha looking for that useless pothead for?"
tired and traumatized as the teen might have been from the way her childhood had shaped her, Katara's tongue and wit were sharp as blades. she did not let go of the other girl's hand either,figuring that they would sooner or later wind up somewhere cool.
Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Anya
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:43 am

Anya felt herself beginning to grin again, thinking of the many strings of insults she'd sent Soran's way that were similar to Katara's. "He happens to be my teacher, surprisingly enough. He left a while ago on 'special duties'." She said the last part in a deep, mocking voice. She rolled her green eyes, feeling irritation bubbling up in her. Just thinking about Soran's bitter farewell made her upset. Anya took a deep breath, pushing these damaging thoughts to the back of her mind. Soran will not ruin her day with Katara!

As they continued to walk along, Anya inhaled the scent of some rather spicy-smelling food. "I think we're close to the dining district!" As if on cue, Anya's stomach growled ferociously. Following the scent of the food, Anya--with Katara in tow--finally made it to the source of the smell. It appeared to be a small noodle shop. Although the place appeared fairly decent, Anya could tell that they hadn't bothered to do any maintenance with the outside for a while. Many of the tiles on the roof were missing, and the flowerbeds lining the entrance looked withered and sickly. Despite this, Anya walked in through the entrance, which was a cloth with the Fire Nation symbol on it.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:49 am

Z. Katara Len

"ah... well, that's a right shame he left ya then. still... that's kinda mean for him not to say goodbye, wouldn't you say?"
she paused, thinking about it for a moment. "secret duties my natural black ass." she quipped, "he's probably getting blazed or something somewhere.

the subject was sifted again to food, and Katara grinned as she smelled it. she loved the smell and taste of spicy food, so getting her to follow was quite easy. she followed eagerly till they reached the source. Being blind, she could not notice any real difference with how pretty or ugly the exterior was, and so just shrugged and followed Anya inside.

"what's on the menu?" she asked her friend, asking her to read it for the younger girl, since Katara was blind and could not do so herself. "or just get me something spicy."
Mood: Calm
Link:

Back to top Go down
Anya
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Anya opened up the plain looking menu that was placed on the table, crossing her legs as she did so. The wooden seat she sat in was quite uncomfortable; all of her various beads and bangles pressed into her skin. I guess I bring it on myself, though.. Sighing contently, the air nomad scanned the menu. She wrinkled her nose slightly, having never heard of any of these foods before. "There's uh.. Komodo sausage, roast duck, smoked sea slug, and superspicy souffle--That's apparently a Kirachu Island specialty. I'm not very familiar with any of this stuff, so you choose. It's my treat." Anya smiled happily, a warm fuzzy feeling growing inside her. She enjoyed being nice to interesting people.

ooc: I found this awesome food guide

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara listened as the older girl read off the menu for her. After she had finished, she smiled.
"Thanks." it was a simple expression of gratitude for a simple act of service.

"I think I'll go with the Kirachu Island Specialty." it sounded the most intriguing, and Katara didn't ever mind trying new food.
"Are you going to get anything?" eh asked curiously, having made up her mind either way. She was ready to order when Anya was.
Mood: Calm
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not all who Wander are Lost   Not all who Wander are Lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Not all who Wander are Lost
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next