The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(No Subject)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Varsha
Varsha

EXP : 5585
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Instructor
Nation: Fire Nation

(No Subject) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:05 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

"oh most definitely," Varsha chuckled. "especially once political schemes get involved. those tend to be the juiciest rumors that can make or break nobility."
she cut herself off before she could go into greater detail. As an adamant player of politics, Varsha often knew much more than she let on about.

She had finished her little goodies and her teacup was empty. she smiled up at the younger girl. "alright. I mean, sure we might have not known each other terribly long, but I'm not just a good rambler... I can listen pretty well too."

Varsha's golden eyes lit up after Kina mentioned going out somewhere fun. she was actually a rather skilled dancer, as she combined the swift and agile movements of her moves into dance forms as well. "I love to dance..." she grinned, "although I might put something on that's a but more suited for it."
as nobility, she tended to wear more elegant dresses or gowns. besides, they flowed in a more majestic manner than her karate gi, although she wore the latter on a much more day-to-day basis.

"I'm down for it. do you know of any good places, or are we just going to crash a party?" she chuckled.
Mood: Interested
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

EXP : 1325
Birthday : 1996-02-29

Character Description
Position: Traveling Dancer

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Lady Kinalune "Kina" Kunayak II

Kina's head bobbed up and down, "Oh! I could change into one of my new outfits." Her shoulders came up and she swayed excitedly. "I just got this adorable little orange dress and heels that I need to break in. I'll just need to find somewhere to change." The orange dress, along with Kina's other new things, was stuffed into Itachi's saddlebags. Kina wondered where Varsha was keeping her extra clothes.

Seeing that Varsha was done with her food, Kina stood up and pushed the chair back under the table. "I thought we could head over to the entertainment district a few blocks away from here. I hear there are lots of parties thrown over there, and I'm sure it would be easy for a couple sexy ladies such as ourselves to get in." The little brunette winked at Varsha as she slowly headed towards the door.

Mood: Happy
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:56 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha grinned. "well... that makes two of us." she agreed. "it's not like we Fire Nation nobility are short on fancy clothes."
hers were in the bag she carried with her, but despite not being ashamed of her physical appearance, she was not exactly about to strip down in front of everyone. She'd need a place to change too.

she giggled coyly. "oh, I'm sure we'll be able to get in. two cute little ladies like us? not a problem at all."
she stood up, pushing her chair in as well, following Kina to the door. She knew where the entertainment district of the city was, as it was somewhat hard to miss. It just meant that she would not have to follow Kina around or ask for directions. Thus, the two trekked theri way towards it, the thoughts of dancing and frivolity still on the top of Varsha's mind.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Kina grabbed Itachi's reins, which he was presenting to her as she passed through the doorway of the shop. The girl walked alongside Varsha, quite at ease, with her ferret-lizard trailing right behind her. His short legs moved swiftly, the sharp talons that tipped them making soft clicking noises against the stone streets.

It wasn't long until the two came to what seemed to be the border between the restaurant and entertainment districts, where a couple of small inns were located. Kina also spotted a stable, so she pulled Itachi to a halt. "Hey, Varsha, I should probably leave Itachi in there if we're going to be out for a while. It would be easier for him to guard my bags if I left them with him in a stall, and he wouldn't have to be weighted down by them. The stable might have a bathroom or closet that we could change in as well."

Kina led Itachi toward the stable. The man who ran it asked for a fee to rent one of the larger stalls for the night. Kina had more than enough coins in her pouch to pay the fee, so she handed the money over and walked Itachi into the stall. She made quick work of relieving the steed from his load, casting the many bags to a corner. After giving Itachi a kiss on the nose and making sure the water in the trough was clean, Kina rifled through her bags for the orange dress and the black heels. She found them and exited the stall, closing the door behind her.

Kina spun, turning to face Varsha, and asked, "Do you see a bathroom anywhere? Or maybe a closet? There's got to be a closet around here somewhere." She was holding the dress in one hand and her shoes in the other.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha had gotten a room before coming here, whichi, either by divine coincidence or perhaps from the nudging of a supernatural force somewhere, was right nearby the border of the entertainment district, not too far from where they were walking. This had also been why Varsha had headed in this direction.

"oh, no biggie then." she smiled, "it wouldn't be fair to not let him relax while we go dance our butts off anyways." she chuckled. She followed Kina, patiently waiting for her to do what she needed to d to get Itachi taken care of, and when she was finished, the taller woman did have a reply.

"I do know of a place." she grinned, "it's only a couple blocks out of the way from here, actually. It's where I'll be crashing for the next little while too... so if we need a place to pass out after teh dance or something, I'm game unless you've got another place of your own or whatnot."

she shrugged. "unless there's somewhere closer. but it's not that far away." she nodded in the direction, already sort of starting to walk that way.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:31 am

"That would be perfect!" Kina said delightedly. She draped her orange dress over her right arm - the one that was also carrying the shoes - so that she could use her left hand in an attempt to flatten her unruly hair a bit. As always, she failed. Her hair simply was not interested in complying with her wishes. "And no, I didn't already find a place to stay the night, so I'd love to crash with you after we party if you don't mind." Kina trotted smoothly alongside Varsha, letting the other woman lead the way.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha grinned, leading them to where her room was, "excellent. and if ya wanna crash around my place, I'm sure we can figure something out."
Having only anticipated accommodating one person, Varsha had rented a single bed room. But... time would tell what happened, and she was sure she could figure something out.

Varsha led them to her room, which was rather lavish, but perhaps not extravagantly so. There was nothing wrong in a little indulgence if her funds could support it.

"there's a bathroom if you wanna change in there." she shrugged. She didn't really care a great deal if someone saw her undressed, but was not sure if Kina was the same way, so she would at least make the offer. Otherwise, she was just going to get changed by the bed.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:43 pm

(No Subject) - Page 2 2OzOhWz

Kina smiled as she entered the room. "Nice place," she commented, already stepping over to a corner of the room.

Kina set her black heels on the floor and threw her dress over the back of a chair. She pulled her feet out of her slippers, sliding them under the chair. The firebender shimmied out of the outermost layer of her simple brown kimono after untying the dark sash that held the ensemble together. Kina folded both items neatly and laid them onto the seat of the chair. She was left in nothing but a pale cream strapless undergarment that fell just past her hips, tickling the tops of her thighs.

Turning, Kina asked, "Do you want me to put these in a drawer or would you rather I just left them here?"

Mood: Flirty
Condition: Ready To Get Some

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha had already removed her shirt, also undoing her pants by now, revealing a slender, athletically built body standing at about 6 feet in height. She was not just athletic; she was also rather tall. her hair, which she didn't do up at all, went just past her waist in messy-ish black waves. Her undergarments seemed a little fancier (and were dark red), so to speak, but perhaps that was just her nobility side saying hi.

Similarly, she couldn't help but give a small smirk and a glance at Kina, before answering her question.
"Wherever'd work best for you." she shrugged, "anywhere's fine."
She began to slip into her dress and fastened her own black heels on. Not really planning on fixing her hair or anything (she seldom ever did), she would likely be ready when Kina was.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:37 pm

As Varsha replied, Kina quickly gave the older woman's body an appreciative glace up and down. She couldn't help the sly smirk that manifested itself on her face at the sight. An indifferent shrug later, Kina turned back around to slip the orange dress over her head. It fit her snugly, but not tightly enough to be uncomfortable. The fabric was soft and light, able to breathe easily. Next came the heels, which were not nearly as easy on her feet as the slippers had been.

Kina took a few tentative steps around the room in her heels to test out their parameters. Satisfied that she would not fall flat on her face trying to rush around the city, Kina smiled proudly. The firebender winked at Varsha and stated, "Well, I think I'm ready. Time to go party?"

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha was light on her feet, and while her heels took a little away from that, she still had her graceful step. That, and if nothing else, she had swift reflexes and could land into some form of handstand if she absolutely needed something to push her back up. She doubted that would happen though.

"you look fabulous!" she chuckled, keeping a playful tone but being sincere. Kina was showing off more skin than Varsha, but that was just a matter of taste, and both ladies were still classy. Varsha's dress was looose around the legs to give it a billowing look, and a little more snug around the curves to show them off, but not enough to be constricting.

"let's go then." she grinned, heading out on the town alongside Kina, "we've got some partying to do."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Kina giggled along with Varsha at the complement. She gave a quick spin and an exaggerated curtsy. "Thank you," the firebender cooed. "Your dress is gorgeous on you, by the way. Absolutely regal, in fact." Kina strut out of the room, making sure to give her wide hips a bit more of a snap than she normally would.

The post-twilight city life was just as bustling as it was in the daytime, if not more so. There was no overbearing sun to beat down on the citizenry, only a gentle moon giving off soft light in a dark sea of stars that were surely there but could not be seen from an area so well-lit by the burning fires of human make. Kina felt refreshed by the cool night air and comforted by the company at her side.

The duo came to a section of the city that was rife with the younger generation, all in the fanciest things that they or their parents could afford to outfit them with. Most of the buildings were covered in streamers or strings of colored lanterns that had been strewn on. The smell of perfume overpowered everything else by a great margin, but there were also faint hints of sweat, hormones, greasy foods, and alcohol.

"Hm... which party should we crash first?" In all honesty, all of the parties were probably exactly the same. They probably all served the same sort of food, played the same sort of music, and were attended by the same sort of people. Of course, for whatever reason, certain ones were sure to be considered better than others, probably depending on how much money the hosts spent.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

"why thank you." she did a brief, unexaggerated curtsey. this brawler was also cultured. It was because of this sophistication that Varsha didn't reach out and slap that butt when Kina shook her hips. She saw how the younger girl normally walked, and knew that she was adding a (rather nice) flare to her movements this time. She couldn't complain.

The entertainment district here was similar to the one back home, although obviously there was more Earth Kingdom influence, which was logical. It didn't keep Varsha glancing this way and that at the various people and places around them. She kept her keen eyes open for any kind of hotspot, hoping to find one. She did notice a rather passionate couple who had not hidden themselves well enough, but she didn't care. it wasn't her business, although Varsha mentally noted that the side of the woman's face had interesting-looking red etchings on it. She wondered if it was a scar, a birthmark, a tattoo, or something else, but quickly dismissed the thought.

"let's go big." she suggested, "not TOO big... but we could easy get into something high-end I think."
Varsha carried herself like nobility even, both with the grace of her step, as well as her posture. As she gave Kina her answer, she was already migrating towards a lively (and classy) venue that could be seen and heard even from this distance. Varsha was ready to dance the night away.
Mood: Excited
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Kina shuffled closer to Varsha, not wanting to accidentally lose sight of her in the writhing mass of people. It didn't take more than a few steps in the right direction, following Varsha's lead, for Kina to realize which festivity Varsha found most appealing. Kina grinned and practically frolicked beside her new friend, hardly able to contain her excitement. The atmosphere was so filled with the smog of youthful activities that it was shockingly energizing. Kina's heart beat at the pace of the ubiquitous musicians' lively rhythms, so strongly that the pounding of blood could be felt in her ears.

The pair was greeted at the entrance to the party by a large man who could did nothing but smirk at them before waving them through. His eyes were shadowed beneath his heavy brow, but Kina got the feeling that he had been checking them out. Regardless, Kina inclined her head to him briefly before continuing onward. "So..." Kina trilled, nudging Varsha's hip with her own after they had taken a good many steps into the venue. "That was easier than I expected it would be. Perhaps I should go to these sorts of parties more often. Look at all that free food over there." Kina cast her gaze toward the long tables that bordered the large space. They were piled high with enough food and drink to sustain half the city for a day.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:05 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha had a certain dance to her step as she walked, as if she was mentally following the beat of the music around them. It was certainly lively, but the firebender expected nothing less from the entertainment district.
she chuckled softly, which was unheard because of all the noises around them. her laughs were at Kina, who seemed so overly upbeat that Varsha thought it was both cute and funny. Then again, Kinalune was a cute kid anyways. Varsha was not sure how exactly to handle her mind telling her this.

Varsha was equally certain that the man who so quickly let them through had checked them out, but what could Varsha say? she knew that she didn't look too bad naked, and right now all that was exposed of her was her hands and head.
she glanced towards the table that Kina pointed to with a grin.
"aye." she agreed. "you and I definitely need to go to more of these..."
If nothing else, she was a good friend and 'partner-in-crime'. How much deeper than that their relationship went--if it even went any deeper than that... was for time to tell.
"well..." Varsha changed her tone and focus, "are we going to eat first and then dance, or dance our way into an appetite or something?" she retaliated to the hip-nudge with a light smack to Kina's butt--not even quantifiable to be called a slap. It was not even a nudge in one direction or the other. Varsha was already heading to the table to grab a couple of goodies before she fully intended to turn right back to the dance floor and start tearing it up in her new dress and heels.
Link:

Last edited by Varsha on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:17 pm

At the butt smack, Kina laughed aloud and a toothy grin stretched her face for a second before she agreed readily to Varsha's comment. "I think it would be great for us to do this again sometime, but we can talk about that later." Kina was moving towards the refreshments as well. "For now, I think we should probably have a little snack. It would be better to eat now than get too hungry after we've already started dancing."

The little firebender arrived at the table of food and grabbed the first thing that caught her eye - it turned out to be a large, warm, buttery roll filled with sweet white rice and a meat that could be either crab or lobster. Kina couldn't really tell the difference. There was a sort of green vegetable paste keeping the roll and all of its contents together. She gobbled it up quickly, never having tasted something quite like it. The saltiness stayed on her tongue and she savored it thoroughly.

After that, her stomach was completely sated and her energy was back up to its maximum level. She saw now that a band of five musicians played a song that was not too slow or too fast in a corner of the room, but they were loud enough to be heard throughout the building, even with all of the low, buzzing chatter going on. People danced in pairs and in groups and some were even dancing alone, too far gone to care about anything but their own feet groggily but determinedly moving slightly out of step.

Kina was comfortable dancing wildly on the streets but she was not sure what was expected in this kind of environment. She had no idea what moves were considered silly or which were most popular at this time. Looking around, she saw mostly controlled moves - girls wiggling "sexily" and boys swaying from side to side in a way that Kina wouldn't personally consider dancing. Giving an unimpressed huff, Kina stepped onto the dance floor with Varsha. "We need to liven this place up a bit," Kina commented, smirking. "I think once someone shows them how it's done, they won't be so hesitant to let go."

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha was not entirely sure if Kina was referring to the dancing, the butt-slapping, or both. "Noted, princess." she winked playfully as she approached the food as well.
"That was my thought. Let's get some eats now, and dance after we get energized."
Varsha wasted no time in getting some food of her own. Half of it she couldn't identify, but she could taste various fruits, vegetables, and meats with what she was trying. She ate rather quickly, and did sort of eat a lot. She was surprised at how much she had not recognized, because during her travels she had encoutered numerous variates of food, most of which she loved. She was a meat fan herself, and so that was sort of what she tried aiming for the most. After washing it down with an icy glass of cold water, she let out a long "aaaah" and grinned. She did notice what was likely some alcohol bottles off to one side... but she'd go for those later. First she wanted to do some stone-cold-sober dancing to show these peeps how to do it.

The music she heard in the background was lively, and while it was not blasting her eardrums out, she could hear it quite easily. she watched as various people moved around, thinking that it was "dancing", when in reality, even Varsha would have facepalmed because of it. There were a few that were good, but they were far and in between and were not exactly drawing attention the way Varsha and Kina had hoped to.

"On it," she grinned, dancing out towards the center of the floor. if Kina wanted to join her in a dace, she would not mind it at all for sure. She was just going to start out with some solo moves that she knew well.
It was interesting that a lot of martial arts moves could be translated into dance moves if you linked them right. This was what Varsha was doing, a lively expression on her face and in her feet, especially with the wild way her hair was flinging this way and that.
Condition: Lively
Link:

Last edited by Varsha on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Kina was not far behind Varsha as the two made their way into the open space in the center of the area being used as the dance floor. The girl watched, wide eyed, as Varsha moved, dancing as fiercely and as gracefully as any warrior could ever hope to fight. She smirked and a brief thought crossed her mind, I have certainly found the perfect woman for me.

Surprised by the sudden change of direction that her thoughts took, Kina shook her head and began to dance beside her new companion. I'll just figure my feelings out later, Kina decided, for now, I just need to have fun. Her hips moved slowly at first, but gained momentum as she relaxed. Her wrists snapped here and there and her legs shot out, making the hem of her skirt fly around. She twisted and twirled and smiled toothily at those around her, encouraging them to join in.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha did not pay as much attention to those who might be watching her, but she continued her swift and graceful dance, swinging and bending and twisting her body to the rhythm of the music. Because of her focus (and because she was mostly closing her eyes as she let herself get lost in the beat) she did not really notice who was paying attention to her, or that Kina had grinned at her.
A few times, she actually jumped onto her hands doing a swift spin before flipping back onto her feet. these movements were graceful and fast enough that while they did show off some of her legs and her shiny black heels, nothing above her shins really got exposed.

Having opened her eyes for this to make sure she didn't dive into someone when she had attempted her brief handstand, she noticed Kina dancing alongside her now. she briefly and lightly bumped hips with her new friend in a playful manner, but not enough to throw her off balance or anything. She then continued her dance, watching Kina's dance pick up its pace, as she performed wild moves similar to Varsha's.
"nice legs." she thought to herself, still shamelessly swinging and snapping hey own body to the beat.
Link:

Last edited by Varsha on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:42 pm

More people were dancing now, and while many of them still seemed unsure of themselves, the overall atmosphere of the room had loosened up quite a bit. There was much more laughing and joyful shrieking; even the musicians seemed more excited than they had been previously. Kina was happy that the party was livening up, and it showed in the curve of her lips and the light in her eyes.

The graceful movements of Kina's legs were second nature to her by now. Despite the small obstacle of getting used to the heels, she was dancing just as beautifully as ever. Occasionally Kina would brush against Varsha, not bothering to pull away for some time. She kept her eyes open, watching the body of the woman before her writhe around skillfully. It made Kina smirk in appreciation.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha was a confident and competent woman, and so her concerns as far as what others thought of her dancing with another girl were minimal. She was a good dancer, even in those heels. Sure, the girl didn't need them, being 6'0" without them, but it helped her have better balance, and when she was training (which she always did barefooted), it helped add finesse to her movements as she was light on her tippytoes.

graceful, fiery, and passionate about everything she did, Varsha was one of those girls that was fun to watch move, regardless of age, gender, or what she had on. her beautiful body did not come all naturally though. Like most of her skillz, she had to work for it.

A few times she would purposely rub against Kina, sometimes even passing a hand across her back or neck. She was quite the tease a lot of the time. However, the young lady was not really the vain type. She was confident in herself, but didn't really brag. That, and she admired skill when she saw it, which was why she liked and admired Kinalune. However, the exact definition of that fondness was not exactly clear...
Link:

Last edited by Varsha on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:41 pm

After the two had been dancing for some time, Kina became much more confident. She slowed her movements, but gave each snap of her hips a sensual twist. She gazed at Varsha through eyes that were dilated heavily and made sure to lick her lips seductively whenever she locked eyes with the taller woman. Every few steps, Kina would brush her palms against whatever part of Varsha's body that she could reach. She was almost certain her actions could not be misinterpreted as accidental.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

While some things, such as intimate relationships, might have gone over Varsha's head sometimes, it did not mean she did not know how to be flirty, or even suggestive. Quite the contrary, in fact. Similarly, she knew when someone was hitting on her just as she knew how to "hit" back.
Varsha's confidence in her dancing was unwavering, and she'd snap her hips or twist her body in several alluring ways, with a certain blend of style that had her skirts continue to cover most of her skin.
every now and again she'd bat her eyelashes at the smaller girl, and she returned the favor by periodically passing her hands across another part of Kina, sometimes even throwing in a small but subtle squeeze. If ever during one of these Kina looked at Varsha's face, she would crack a suggestive grin.
Otherwise, Varsha was content with simply dancing till they decided to stop (whatever the reason for stopping may be). She had fought and kicked asses in a dress and heels before, and so her movements were graceful and unimpeded as she flowed passionately across the dancefloor with her partner.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Kina growled low in her throat, but the sound could not be heard, even to her own ears, over the loud din of music, laughter, and chatter. The girl swiped her hand towards Varsha's hip, grasping just tightly enough to bring about Varsha's attention. With it, Kina leaned forward, still wriggling her body a bit. When her face was fairly close to Varsha's, Kina said - probably a bit louder than necessary - "Hey, what do you say we get out of here after a drink?"

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:02 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha's reaction was almost instant, almost slapping her opposite hand against Kina's opposite hip and returning the favor. with a flirty, suggestive grin on her face, she nodded, despite not having actually said anything.

Releasing Kina's hand, she walked (well, perhaps danced) to where the drinks were, and after a small glass of water, she also purchased herself a bottle of fire-whiskey, one of her favorites. Beginning with a couple of shot-like swigs, she turned to her partner.

"you ready?" she figured they were going back to her room, and so that would be where she headed.
Link:

[OOC--so as long as they're on the same page about leaving here and now and stuff, we can skip to when they get there. :B]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (No Subject)   (No Subject) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(No Subject)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2