The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread) Empty
PostSubject: What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread)   What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Here you may post the type of music you listen to & what you're listening to right now.

I am listening to "I Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem ft. Rihanna
I know it's old but that stupid detective commercial made me want to listen to it again.

I also listen to pretty much all Eminem, a little bit of other rap like Lil Wayne (only some songs) and TI etc.

I'm not a metalhead either, I actually have a life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread)   What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:28 am

I listen to everything.. Most of the time the type of music I listen to determines what mood I'm in.. If I'm in a good mood, I'll put on some old school funk, 90's music, or dance music.. If I'm in a dark mood, I'll listen to some metal or put on some Nirvana.. Not a metalhead.. I'm actually far from one.. Lol. I just like to listen to a little of everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread)   What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:22 pm

I'm listening to Rick Ross Ft. Lil' Wayne - 9 Piece. Lolz. It's a funny attractive song if you listen to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread)   What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:47 am

I listen to just about anything from Country to Pop, R&B, Dance and Folk, the only music I don't like is hardcore and really heavy rock

I am currently listening to Alan Jackson - There Goes Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread)   What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 am

I listen to mostly country to even some raps. What I listen to ranges. I'm not very into heavy rock or a lot of raps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread)   What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:09 pm

By default I lean towards Hip Hop, I call it Hip Hop because I associate Lil' Wayne to rap. I like conscious rappers, like Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Common, Lupe Fiasco..er old school Kanye West, Slug from Atmosphere, MF Doom, CYNE, Lauryn Hill, and Immortal Technique.

But you know I still enjoy time to time, Lil' Wayne, Biggie, Jay Z, Wu tang, Cory Gunz, Minaj, Drake, Eminem, and others.

When I'm upset or feeling darker I'll put some rock, depending, old school Linkin Park, SOAD, Metallica.

In a great mood Bob Marley and when sad I'll use some sad anime songs lol, gotta love the violin.

Speaing of which I'm currently listening to Nuttin But Stringz - Thunder. Its a duo violinists who play to urban beats.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread)   What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

What Music Do You Listen Do? (Multi-Subject Thread)
Page 1 of 1