The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bender Battle Tournaments Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

EXP : 2700
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Murderess
Nation: Fire Nation

The Bender Battle Tournaments Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Bender Battle Tournaments Rules   The Bender Battle Tournaments Rules EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 am

Alright. As with any official gov't proceeding, there are some rules. If you break any of these, you automatically forfeit your battles in the tourney and are banned from them until the next year.

No Cheating
This is pretty self explanatory, but I'm going to explain anyhow. Interfering with other contestants before the tourney is illegal; this means messing with their equipment, training areas, or friends and partners is unallowed. Sabotage will not be taken lightly and could result in perma-banning from the tourney.

Follow Instructions

I don't care what the instruction is. If a tourney official tells you to do something, you do it, no questions asked. Arguing will result in banning from the tourney for at least one year.

Stick to the Original NC Rules

Here's a link. Review them. Clicky.

I'm pretty sure that's good, but I am a little out of it (I'm sick, cold medicine, it's 3 AM) so if you have any suggestions to modify this them PM me (don't post them) or if you're staff feel free to just edit the f'uck out of this. I'll probably come fix this later when I realize how crappy it is.
Back to top Go down

The Bender Battle Tournaments Rules
Page 1 of 1