The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being Taught By Miyu....Crap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

EXP : 2065
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Unofficial Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

Being Taught By Miyu....Crap Empty
PostSubject: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Alxina “Alxi” Jyan

"OI! Who do you think you are?! Knocking over my fruit carts! You have to pay for this!" the man shouted at her, and Alxi covered her face with a hand, half-expecting a blow until suddenly her eagle-fox sprung over her and snarled at the man. He recoiled in half-shock as Lolani snarled at the him; Alxi didn't move, frozen with fear. She'd never been yelled at like that. Once the man was running for the authorities, Lolani tugged on her master's sleeve and Alxi climbed onto her pet's back. With a single bound, Lolani flew high above the officers of the Seedy Merchants' Pier. Alxi clung to her pet tightly as they landed in the woods a little bit aways from the town. She had no idea where to go; Ba Sing Se was too big, Omashu was frightening and a part of her past, Gaoling was too far....Kyoshi. Kyoshi was her only refuge in the Earth Kingdom. Although it was in the southern part of the Earth Kingdom, and Alxi and her pet were in the east, Lolani could make it to Kyoshi in less than four hours. "Lo...to Kyoshi." Alxi whispered, and Lolani automatically lifted into the air, as if knowing where Kyoshi was automatically. It was like the great island was calling them.

Lolani flew high above the water, and suddenly dipped low towards the water. With a panicked cry, Alxi clutched onto Lo, the fear of God having been struck into her. Lolani screeched, her call displaying the eagle in her genetics, and Alxi hung on as tight as possible. The movement of the eagle-fox's wings below her threatened to toss her off at any moment, and Alxi screwed her eyes shut as they went. What was so important about going to Kyoshi right then, she had no idea. She was terrified of the place; she was sincerely convinced that the world knew of her horrible past, where she'd killed, skinned, and ate her own family, and many others as well.

Alxi relaxed eventually, getting used to her pet's stride. Lolani was unhappy about their conditions; she hated it when Alxina rode her, but there was no other option. Alxi pulled a little bit of uncooked meat out of her bag for Lo, careful not to touch the meat that was wrapped in a cloth. Lo snapped it up automatically and her wings beat at a steady pace, alternating between gaining altitude and gliding. Alxi watched as they chased the sun, then diverged away from it and it was as though they were racing it to land.

Soon, they flew over the docks where people rode ferries to get to the island. Lolani landed lightly in the middle of a crowded street before bouncing Alxi off of her back; Alxi landed in a tangled up mess on the road, her legs over her head; she was glad she was wearing shorts for once. ”Lo....” she complained before looking around and seeing that many people were staring at the two. Alxi stood immediately, a hand on her fans Tui and La, ready to pull them out at a seconds notice. She backed up, bumping into a cart and mumbled an apology as the cart-keeper looked at her with a stern look.

Lo didn't snarl nor growl, but her eyes were pinned on the people. With a sigh, Alxi ducked out of the street into a darkened alley and watched as the people of Kyoshi went back to their daily business. With a sigh, she leaned against the wall and took deep breaths. She was horrible when it came to crowds and people. "Hello...." a deep silky voice purred to her, and Lolani automatically growled and bounded in front of her. Alxi looked around, her azure eyes wide with fear until finally she made out a figure in the dark recesses of her alley--it was closed off at the end and she was back against a wall; the only way out was to go through him.

"Um...uh....hello. Do you know where the inn is?" she asked, hating herself because she could feel her voice shaking. The man in front of her stepped a little closer, and she could see him tapping his finger on his chin. The light in the alley was meager; they would only have been able to see clearly if the sun was directly above their heads; it was almost sunset, and looked like night in this small passage between two buildings. "An inn? To my knowledge...Kyoshi doesn't have one." he said with a twisted grin, and Lo made a small whining sound. Alxi hushed her, eyes not leaving the man.

"Saaayyyy......you could always come and stay with me, " the man said, smirking, a hand in his pocket. "Thank you, but I'm just passing through anyhow. That won't be necessary," Alxi said, tossing aside her scared feelings. She was terrified, but she had to be strong; she was well-aware of what he was thinking. This wouldn't be the first time a man had tried to use her for her body without her consent. "Aw, come on. It'll be nice if you stay here for a little while. Them Kyoshi girls know how to throw a party...you'd look so pretty in a party dress, you know." He continued, trying to pressure her, then complimenting her. Lo apparently couldn't handle being in this alley anymore and clawed her way up the wall and out above the buildings, now watching from the roof-top. Claustrophobia was a major issue with Alxi's pet.

"That's a fine animal...where'd you get it?" the man asked, slightly distracted. As he looked up, Alxi lunged forward, a bladed fan, Tui, against his throat and her dagger Nami pressing into his navel. "You need to leave me alone." Alxi said, hardly able to hear herself over her heart beating. She was glad it was so silent in this alley; she wouldn't be able to hear this man over a crowd. Suddenly, she was blown backwards, slammed against a building. Lo let out an angry screech above her head and the man laughed, sending a pillar of earth at the pet. Lo flew away just in time; Alxina cursed herself; this man was an earthbender.

"I'm just a simple guy, tryna give ya some hospitality. Nothin' wrong with that, missy. the man said with a laugh. Alxina reached into her pack, pulled on her obsidian claws, and shot two of them through the man's throat. The obsidian blades went straight through, thudding against the opposite wall, and the man fell over, dead. Alxi called for her pet, a low whistle, but her pet didn't come back. She went and grabbed her claws, wiped the blood off onto the back of the man's shirt, and then stood, walking out of the alley silently. Her too big boots would sound like clumping stones, were she not so used to them. She looked around the crowded streets; it wasn't noisy here, for some reason; Kyoshi really was just peaceful. A little smile lit her features, although she was worried about Lo. She began walking, bumping into a girl. "Sorry, 'xcuse me. Where's the inn?" she asked; might as well find lodging. Her shy feelings gone for a few moments, she felt utterly confident.

Mood: Cheerful, Confident, Beautiful
Condition: Healthy, Perfect

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

EXP : 2390
Birthday : 1996-07-20

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Miyuki was walking around Kyoshi island, patrolling the small island. She didn't have to, given her position, but she used it as an excuse to walk around the island. She turned, and saw a rather shady looking man walk into an alley. That was her alley, the place she often took her victims.

She turned the corner; he was talking to a young girl. She was one of the most beautiful girls she had ever seen. She was being very nervous, the man was pressuring her to stay with her. The girl pulled out a fan and a dagger. That sparked Miyuki's interest. This girl may kill him. The man attacked her with earthbending, then he fell. The girl pulled something out his neck and started to leave. Miyuki quickly goes back to normal, and starts to walk again like she hadn't seen a thing.

"Sorry, 'xcuse me. Where's the inn?"

"Well love, you could go to the jail, it's free. By the way, don't try to attack me, I have all you weapons." She said. She held up Alxina's gear. She had grabbed it when she was bumped into. "Now, why don't we come over to my place, have some fun, then tell me who you are and why you're here."
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Alxina “Alxi” Jyan

Alxi watched with wide eyes as the girl spoke....she'd seen her kill that man. She tilted her head to the side, tugging on her ear to hear her a little better. ”I don't just attack people willy-nilly. I did it as an act of self-defense. And your definition of fun is probably very different than mine....I'm just here looking for a teacher.” Alxi said. Everything she said was true; she wasn't denying this woman's demands, simply letting her know that how she saw it may not have been accurate. Her confidence slowly draining away, she looked at her weapons worriedly. Her dagger, her two fans, her claws...they were all in this woman's hands; it seemed that if she wanted them back, she'd have to do as the woman said.

Lo screeched from high above her, circling the sun like a vulture before landing directly in front of Alxi and sniffing the girl down. With a plop, she laid her head on Alxi's boot and practically passed out from exhaustion. Lo wasn't used to flying so much in one day. Alxi looked at her pet tenderly before turning back to the girl.

"What exactly do you want from me?" she asked as groups of people made their way past them; Alxi stood with her hands on her considerably sized hips, her low-cut T-shirt displaying more than she probably had meant them to. She wasn't about to go to some stranger's house after seeing what people in Kyoshi could be like; she wouldn't admit it, but she'd never been bedded--well, willingly, at least. She looked at the female across from her, examining her swiftly. She was about three inches taller than Alxi in height, with brown hair and green eyes; a really big sword was on her back and she wondered how the girl even kept from falling backwards.

Mood: Wary, Caught
Condition: Healthy, Beautiful, Perfect

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:01 pm

”I don't just attack people willy-nilly. I did it as an act of self-defense. And your definition of fun is probably very different than mine....I'm just here looking for a teacher.”

"You didn't have to kill him, all you had to do was tell him you belonged to me...Tell me, would anyone miss you if you were gone...?" Of course, Miyuki didn't intend to keep her, but she didn't know that, and she was extremely beautiful."You are very beautiful, and if you were mine, no one would mess with you..."

"What exactly do you want from me?"

"I want you, but according to my job, I also want to bring you to justiuse." She said. "It's a shame that such a pretty girl like you to go to jail... You wanted to be taught by the kyoshi warriors, right? You're talking to one of the best."
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:38 am

Alxina “Alxi” Jyan

"You didn't have to kill him, all you had to do was tell him you belonged to me... the girl said. "But...I don't even know you." Alxi replied, wishing the girl would speak a tiny bit louder. She was relying on mostly lip-reading, the occasional word or sound making its way to her ears though. Honestly, how would she have told that man she belonged to this girl if she didn't even know such a girl existed?

Tell me, would anyone miss you if you were gone...? You are very beautiful, and if you were mine, no one would mess with you... The girl said, and Alxi shook her head silently as she asked if anyone would miss her. "Well, my pet, but I don't think she counts," she answered, folding her arms across her toned stomach and tugging on the edge of her shorts; the girls talk of Alxi's beauty made her very uncomfortable; she was used to being called beautiful in that way, but never by a female.

In response to Alxi's demand of what the girl wanted, she answered, "I want you, but according to my job, I also want to bring you to justice. It's a shame that such a pretty girl like you to go to jail... You wanted to be taught by the Kyoshi warriors, right? You're talking to one of the best." she said and Alxi immediately bowed her head in respect. She didn't care what this girl wanted from her anymore--she just wanted a teacher.

”I'm Alxina Jyan, Alxi for short, and this is my eagle-fox, Lolani.” she said, properly introducing herself but feeling very unsafe without her weapons. "....May I have my weapons back? They're very important to me..." she asked. It was better to ask and be denied than to not and never know the answer--at least, in her opinion. Lo lifted her head off of Alxi's boot, giving the Kyoshi Warrior a wary look with her fiery orange eyes.

Mood: Awkward

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:40 pm

"But...I don't even know you."

Miyuki smiled again. This innocent girl never heard of the succubus. "If anyone like that man bothers you again, just say you belong to a succubus. He'll leave you be, don't you worry darling. " Her name carried weight. Anyone belonging to her would not be messed with.

"Well, my pet, but I don't think she counts,"

"A girl without a home? Well you must stay with me gorgeous! I have lots of room to accommodate guests..." She said with a devilish smile. This girl was coming with her no matter what. She doubted this girl could take a trained warrior, much less a shadow, but when she mentioned that she was one, the girl changed her mind.

”I'm Alxina Jyan, Alxi for short, and this is my eagle-fox, Lolani.....May I have my weapons back? They're very important to me..."

"Look in your pack, I put them back long before you asked. And don't you worry your pretty little head, I'll take care of you." She starts walking. "Follow me, and I'll teach you what I know. It's a lot..."
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:00 am

Alxina “Alxi” Jyan

Alxi looked at the other woman with wide-eyes; if she were taught under this woman...her dream could come true. She could actually become a Kyoshi warrior--among other things, apparently. She bent and patted her eagle-fox awake, then began following the woman, Lo on her heels, yawning tiredly and padding down the street. The crowd seemed to part as the woman walked, and she noticed the crowd watching her sadly, as though she was going to her death. She looked back at these people awkwardly, not sure what to do; she couldn't hear the whispers they were obviously murmuring.

She jogged up to be walking next to the Kyoshi warrior, "I didn't catch your name, miss...I'm mostly deaf." she said, mentioning her hearing disability so that maybe the woman would speak just a tiny bit louder. It was a pain in her rather nice a'ss to read the warrior's lips.

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Miyuki’s smile only seemed to grow larger as she walked though the crowd of people. She wasn’t deaf; she actually had pretty good hearing. “That one’s a keeper!” Could be heard my some of the younger men in the crowd. “Spirits, please help this poor girl escape the demon…” Said a woman in the crowd. She was actually on the ground praying for Alxi. Miyuki smiled. “She’s coming with me of her own free will. Don’t try to stop her, or I may snag one of you as well.” She gave them another fanged grin, and the crowd instantly dispersed, allowing them to walk though.

"I didn't catch your name, miss...I'm mostly deaf."

This girl was deaf? That explained a little, about why she looked so focused when someone talked to her. She was reading lips. Miyu walked behind her, and hugged her from behind. She got close to her working ear, and nibbled on it softly. “Well then, I guess I’ll have to get closer…you smell wonderful… I'm Monu by the way.” They shortly arrived at her home. It was pretty big; enough room to fit a lot of people, but it only had one bedroom. “Here we are… make yourself at home, you’ll be here awhile…”
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Alxina “Alxi” Jyan

Alxi shivered as the Kyoshi warrior's teeth grazed her ear, and soon she was in the warrior's bedroom. Lo automatically plopped into the corner and zonked out, while Alxi looked at Monu, slightly confused. Were they going to practice here? She said she had a lot to teach...would they be able to learn it all here, in the warrior's home? ”Um....what now?” she asked, feeling completely awkward and unknowing about what was happening. She looked over at Lo, who yawned, and Alxi yawned in return, stretching her arms up over her head for a moment. The trip to Kyoshi Island hadn't been easy, after all.

Mood: Unknowing, Innocent

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:17 pm

”Um....what now?”

Miyuki leans in close to Alxi's ear once again. "Now... we have a little fun... Your extremely beautiful, it took all of my self control to not take you the second I saw you..." This was her intention from the start, but she was going to train this girl. She would a great Kyoshi warrior, and a s'ex fiend. She slowly pushed Alxi onto the bed, and kissed her neck. "Remember when I said that I was a great Kyoshi warrior? It's very true, but I'm even better in bed..." She kissed Alxi ravenously. She longed to do that, Alxi's lips where so divine... "Over here, beautiful." She said, now sitting on her bed. Miyuki was giving her a choice; the outcome of her decision would decide what happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Alxina “Alxi” Jyan

Alxina couldn't help the little noises coming out of her mouth as Monu kissed her. She didn't know what she was doing, only knowing that her tummy kind of hurt but in a good way. Eventually the woman pulled away and was sitting on her bed. Alxi didn't really know what she was doing, but she sat down next to the warrior and blushed a deep red. ”Um...I don't....know what I'm doing....” she mumbled quietly, her hands in her lap. She stared at the floor for a moment before looking at the warrior again; she now understood what the warrior wanted, but how to go about it? She'd never done something like this of her own free will before....

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:53 pm

”Um...I don't....know what I'm doing...."

"You're as innocent as you are breathtaking. Don't worry, I'll lead the way."
Miyuki took off Alxi's shirt and bra, slowly and carefully. She wanted to cherish this. She started to rub Axi's one bsreasts with one hand and sucks the other one, before taking off her shorts and underwear. Alxi was completely naked now, save her foot wraps worn under the combat boots. "Now..." She said, her devilish grin restoring itself. "Let the real fun begin..."

[Skipping the sex scene because it'll b'e a' p'a'i'n t'o w'r'i't'e. :)]

Miyuki was sitting up on the bed, drinking some red wine. She gave Alxi a smirk. "How was that?" She asked. "I wasn't that hard on you. You should be able to walk...maybe."
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:43 am

Alxina “Alxi” Jyan

Alxi laid stretched out on the bed, watching Monu drink a glass of wine with lazy, half-closed eyes. Her heart was still pounding in her chest, and she was working on controlling her irregular breathing. It hitched now and again in her throat, even though the woman was done; her body remembered all too vividly Monu's hands, her mouth, her words. She had to take a moment to work on breathing properly so she could answer her question. ”...Can we do it again?” she asked with a large smile. Her pet caught her attention from the corner of the room; she was just adjusting herself and going back to sleep. Alxi had woken Lo more than once with excited cries and moans, but by now, Lo was completely used to it.

Alxi pushed herself up to a sitting position on the bed, her usually perfect long hair tumbling around her shoulders in a disarray. She looked like a lion with the way it was framing her face, but she was unaware of this. She only kept her eyes trained on her Kyoshi master, her tiny hand tracing little patterns in the master's thigh, going closer and closer to what Alxi had just learned was the core of her bliss. She gave her master a dimpled smile, her face still completely innocent despite what she'd just participated in.

"I want to see if I can make you twist and tumble like you did to me..." she said quietly, her usually pale face going slightly pink because she was still rather new to this. She knew she was inexperienced and incapable of making her master writhe on the mattress the way she had to Alxi, but she was still sure she could please her master somehow...

She adjusted herself so she was laying flat on her stomach, her hand still making those swirling little patterns. As her fingers traced every line and contour of Monu's body, she ended up on her hands and knees, so she could reach all the places she needed to with ease. She gave one, two, three little kisses to Monu's neck and bsreats the way she'd done to her, her small hands inexperienced and shaky. She then pulled her hand away, tumbling back against the pillows, her long wavy locks splayed all about the pillows and her body. She looked up at Monu with a smile, her innocent blue eyes asking for permission.

Mood: Exploring

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:21 pm

”...Can we do it again?”

Miyuki smiled brightly. "Of course dear, and it seems like I was too soft on you. Next time it'll be much harder, but you'll live...." She watched Alxi get up, her hair spraying around her. "Aw... You look like an adorable lion... It'll be so fun corrupting you further..."

Miyuki stayed down, it seemed that Alxi had something in store for her. She moaned softly at her touch. She was about to say something, but when Alxi gave her that cute dimpled smile, she didn't say a word. This girl would make a great

"I want to see if I can make you twist and tumble like you did to me..."

Miyuki smiled even bigger than before, but more sinister. This girl... she was so innocent...so willing... Miyuki wanted to break her. The only reason she didn't was because this girl wanted to become a Kyoshi warrior. She moaned softly again when Alxi kissed down to her b'reasts. She watched Alxi get up, and look at her with pleading Blue eyes. "Asking permission from your master? That's a good girl." She kissed Alxi's head, and said, "Of course you can."
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Alxina “Alxi” Jyan

Alxina smiled then, taking Monu's wine and setting it down on a table before pulling the Kyoshi Warrior down. Her shaky l'ips brushed against Monu's, her heart already racing with excitement. Her small hands explored Monu's c'urves as she deepened the k'iss, before moving to n'ibble down her n'eck.

[It is a bit of a pain to t'ype l'ike t'his. So...skipping. And, why yes, this is extremely short. Forgive me, I have like, three people hounding me for posts. >_<]

Mood: Exploring

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Taught By Miyu....Crap   Being Taught By Miyu....Crap Empty

Back to top Go down

Being Taught By Miyu....Crap
Page 1 of 1