The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of a Journey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazuki
Lazuki

EXP : 1513
Birthday : 1996-07-20

Character Description
Position: Pirate Hunter
Nation: Fire Nation

The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Lazuki was in her arms, as happy as she had ever been. Yet, she wished that she could touch more of him. She looked at her left arm, an abomination, a monster. Not fully human. But then she looked to Gysu again, and somehow, she felt better.

The next day...

Lazuki awoke, refreshed. She was ready to get walking again, or rather, get Gysu to carry her again. They were much closer, but she still wanted to be carried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Gysu woke up shortly after she did, for she had stirred when she did so. So he naturally got up when he felt the movement. He looked at her, "Think you can walk today?" He understood the idea of loosing something valuable. He also understood that it can have a physical effect on the body.
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Lazuki walked in a full circle around Gysu. She could walk fine. However, she lifted up her hands, similar to how a toddler would to ask for a pick-up. She gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Gysu smiled back at her, "Alright. I will carry you for another day." With that he picked her back up and he begun to carry her honey moon style once more. And so, he continued to carry her in this fashion. He began to wonder if she felt awkward in this position so he asked her, "Do, you feel alright in this position?"
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Zehir had been selling some snake venom to a fence in an alley. He had given her less than she'd asked for, but Zehir wasn't brave enough to say so. She walked out of the dark road and saw someone she knew from a while ago. It was Gysu, the man who she'd almost made a freedom fighter group with, and he was carrying some girl. Zehir couldn't tell if it was because she was hurt or because they were lovers. She decided to avoid the situation and walk the opposite direction, hoping Gysu wouldn't spot her.
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:03 pm

"Do, you feel alright in this position?" Gysu said.

Lazuki shook her head. She was fine, well, more than fine. She wasn't mad-at least at the moment-so that always made her feel good. She just suggled against his armor. Maybe it was for the best, becuase she wouldn't be able to do that, with her arm.

Another girl came into view. Lazu pointed at her, she seemed to know Gysu.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:31 pm

"Ah, alright. I won't put you down then." He then noticed her hand and he simply said, "What is it?" He looked over and he laughed, "That's a friend of mine, HEY ZEHIR! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME?!"
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Zehir cringed as she was noticed, looked Gysu in the eyes and said, "Oh hey Gysu. I've been around." By that, she meant everywhere. She didn't want to get into a routine, so she'd been gathering all kinds of things and selling them to all sorts of people. She'd lost most of her stutter and was slowly becoming more personable. She was still a coward and unfit for most relationships, but her social anxiety was fading to reasonable measures. She didn't ask who the girl was, because she was afraid to for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Lazuki looked closer at the girl. She was younger than herself, and had fear in her eyes. It wasn't fear that Lazu had seen before. She had only seen then the fear of a man when one of his bothers dies be her hand, and he is next. Pirate. Was her only thought. She shot back a gaze that would instantly crumple any that had heard of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:17 pm

"Well, that's good." He looked down at the girl in his arms, "This is... I still don't know your name." He added to the girl in his arms, "Well, don't give her that look. She's not a pirate. At least, I hope not."
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:23 pm

The girl Gysu was holding apparently couldn't talk and might not even have a name. The girl gave her a horrible glare, and Zehir's eyes opened wider in fear when she did. How could she be so confident? Zehir felt worse about herself, because she couldn't have as much of a backbone as a crippled, voiceless girl. She quickly answered Gysu and said, "Oh no, I'm not a pirate. I just milk snakes and make traps. Never even been on a boat." She held her hands up and shook her head as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:01 pm

"Oh no, I'm not a pirate. I just milk snakes and make traps. Never even been on a boat." She said. She was either one of the bravest pirate in the seas, or she was just a girl. Gysu seemed to trust her though. Lazuki nodded to Gysu. She trusted him.

"This is... I still don't know your name." Gysu said. She pulls out a piece of paper, along with a captains hat that was way to big to be hers. It was a reward for her head, but it wasn't done, and it said her first name before a splatter of blood covering her last name. It quotations it said 'The crimson spark.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:35 pm

"Ah, Lazuki. Well, that's odd. That's what I called you when I misread the name on the bounty. So. Zehir. Been keeping out of trouble I hope?" He smiled and he noticed that he was still holding Lazuki, "Well, in case you are wondering, I sorta crushed her metal arm. So I'm taking her to a friend of mine in the Eastern Air Temple."
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Zehir was about to answer that she wasn't much of a troublemaker when Gysu told her that he had crushed Lazuki's metal arm. "You what!?" she shouted in disbelief. It was mostly because she was wondering why Lazuki had stuck around long enough for Gysu to take her to his friend. Zehir would have been running away if someone had crushed her arm. Or on the ground crying from pain, but either way.
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Lazuki held up her arm. She could barley move it, and it looked pretty bad. She stuck it out, as if to shake it. She couldn't help messing with this girl just a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Gysu saw her stretch her arm out, "well, don't be rude. Take her hand and shake it Zehir. I can see that your stutter is getting better. How are you dealing with people now?"
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Zehir put her hand on Lazuki's metal monstrosity, her mouth slightly open in disgust, but not enough to notice and while she was shaking it said to Gysu, "Oh, I just haven't been around my family I guess. Made some friends, that sort of thing." Zehir's hand was cold and limp as if it wasn't used to hand shakes. It was surprisingly calloused. Not that Lazuki could tell, she probably didn't have nerves in her metal appendage.
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Lazuki smiled and put a hand her hand back. She noticed the look on her face. It was like when she got on top of a ship, and they see the arm. She was a little hurt, she thought that people she didn't kill would be more understanding, but her face remained emotionless. She pointed to Zehir, then pointed to the way of the air temple, her way of asking her if she wanted to tag along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:57 pm

"Well, I think that she is trying to tell us something. I love charades! Are we going to play charades?" He asked her happily. It had been a long time since he had played that game, and that was because no one really liked to play it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:02 pm

Zehir easily understood the instructions, doing much better in the unspoken body language than in actual words. "Yeah I can come along." Zehir said to Lazuki. Gysu almost seemed to be making fun of her, but Zehir didn't think it was intentional. "So where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Lazuki couldn't believe she was going to do this. She pointed East, then started to blow air out of her mouth. She felt so silly. She was the terror of the seas. Pirates didn't even know if she was a spirit or not, thinking that a spirit cursed all pirates, yet she was doing this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:28 pm

"So, Eastern Air Temple, right?" He then felt her breath on his face, for she was blowing in his face. He then heard Zehir, "Oh, I get you Lazuki. Sorry about that." He smiled, "So, we are off to see the mechanic! The wonder mechanic that's odd!"
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Zehir had no idea what the last thing Gysu said meant, but she nodded and started following these two. She had nothing better to do anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Lazuki smiled. She was content to have another to come with her. She shot an explosion in the air, not a violent one, but a big one in the direction of the temple. She tapped Gysu’s armor, signaling him to walk again, with the girl by their side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:23 pm

"I guess that means we should walk forward." Gysu said, and so he started to walk forward, not mentioning anything about having to carry Lazukia around in his arms. He looked at Zehir, "So, any news on whatever happened to Alex? I mean, he just vanished without a trace. There is no way that is possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a Journey
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next