The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tea with a Criminal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Tea with a Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:58 pm

**CONTINUED FROM FLYING OVER THE GREAT DIVIDE**

Loki

Loki laughed in response and said, "Oh I've been there quite a few times. It's pretty sweet, I'll admit." The rest of the semi-arid land brushed away beneath their floating bodies and gave away to farmland. The figures of poor, dirty farmers could be seen but were too small to make details out of. It all looked patchy from up here. Loki kicked the wind into high gear to get them to the Upper Ring just a bit quicker and after a stretch of a boring silence, they were on a pretty large road about a mile from the palace. "Make sure you don't lock your knees when we land." she warned. After balancing herself, Loki folded up her sail and managed to tie it into a skirt. "So where are we heading for tea?" she asked happily.

Mood: Settled
Condition: Fine

Last edited by Loki on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Talkato
Talkato

EXP : 775

Character Description
Position: Royal Advisor to Her Majesty
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:47 pm

HTML>

Talkato

While they past over the farm lands, were farmers worked for nothing. He truly felt sorry for them but he had no way of helping them, he had to stay on task on how this plan was going to play through. It was harder than he though, so he just began replying to Loki. "Well that's wonderful, I hoped you had a great time!" Talkato obeyed and made sure he didn't lock his knees, he had never been this grateful to be on sweet ground in his life. He brushed off his tunic and rubbed down his hair. "Why we're going to the Jade Lightning, the finest tea shop in the Upper Ring. Well that's my opinion anyways." Talkato hoped he could convince the authorities that she was hiding a secret, or it could get ugly.

Mood: Suspicious
Condition: Healthy
Link:

[/i][u]

Last edited by Talkato on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Loki

While Loki had been to the Upper Ring plenty of times, it was usually at night and she avoided the main roads, so she didn't know where this tea shop was. "Well lead the way sir." She made a apt hand gesture to go with her polite command. Loki really was clueless as to the man's true intentions and was excited for some relaxing chai.

Back to top Go down
Talkato
Talkato

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:53 pm

HTML>

Talkato

Talkato was to caught up thinking of a plan to hear her say anything, after a few moments he looked up and it looked like she'd been waiting. "Oh, I'm sorry to keep you waiting." With that he started to walking up towards the Jade Lightning, "Come, follow me. The greatest teas you ever had await you." Talkato was obviously exaggerating but he was still thinking, and he wasn't good at all at doing both. Soon after a few minutes they arrived at the Jade Lightning, he was sure this would be the end of her journey.

Link:

[/i][u]

Last edited by Talkato on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Loki

Loki entered the warm, upper class store with a confident look on her face. The traditional Earth Kingdom clothing worn by most of the customers clashed with Loki's black and white apparel. She walked up to the man behind the counter and ordered a chai while staring at his lengthy mustache and stood by for Talkato to order while she waited for her drink, which she assumed was being brewed fresh. This place was pretty swanky, the building used wood, which was rare in an Earth Kingdom city, and it was all shiny and clean. The walls were still rock, but it was a nicer stone than she was used to. The tables looked like they were cleaned after each and every person left, but Loki supposed that wasn't too rare, but it just seemed...very fresh and relaxing in here. It was kind of like good tea. Loki took a deep breath.

Back to top Go down
Talkato
Talkato

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:14 pm

HTML>

Talkato

Right when they walked in Talkato eagerly looked around for any signs of the authorities, his luck disappeared. Talkato walked behind Loki still thinking, he still had a chance to admire the architecture of the tea shop. Which he was used to, living in the Upper Ring and all. He waited patiently his turn, and it came. "Yes, may I have a White Dragon?"
Many people enjoyed this tea so he wanted to try it out himself, although he heard it looks very similar to a poisonous white jade. Talkato could tell that Loki was admiring the shop , soon after it looked like two Royal Earthbender Guards walked in for their break. This was his chance, he had to signal them somehow. Talkato couldn't make a scene though, maybe if he caught their attention and they walked up they could check records of any Air Bending criminals that matched her description. However if he was wrong it would cause a big dent in his political career, plus if she really was a criminal she would run away with no hesitation. The good part, if he was correct about Loki being a criminal this would effect his political career as well. Talkato was taking a big risk, but he was sure he was right. He had to do this nice and smooth.

Link:

[/i][u]

Last edited by Talkato on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Loki

Talkato had been in deep thought for a long time, but Loki wasn't suspicious of it. Her tea was finished, so she paid and sat down. She noticed the guards and wondered why such burly men weren't at a bar. Then again, they might have to go on duty later, being drunk probably wasn't a good idea. She drank her tea and was amazed at the sweet flavor, similar to a cinnamon roll, and couldn't stop drinking large quantities instead of sipping like she should. "This is amazing tea. I may have to get more," she said to Talkato.

Back to top Go down
Talkato
Talkato

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:31 pm

HTML>

Talkato

Talkato could tell Loki was observing him, was he being too suspicious? He also saw that she was staring at the guards. No need to be scared of them honey, he thought. Just when everything couldn't get any better, Loki said she was going to get more. His eyes went wide open. "Of course it's amazing, this is the best tea shop in Ba Sing Se!" This was his chance to communicate with them while she wasn't looking. While she left he watched her making sure he didn't turn. "Hey, you two guards. It's me Talkato the Ambassador, I believe I'm with a criminal. Go and see if that woman right there matches any description of criminal activity." At first the guards were a bit skeptical but when Talkato said. "Do it or I'll make sure you get fired." They began to walk out and made sure they caught a quick glimpse at her. Sure it was a bit harsh, but he had to know. Talkato was expressionless the whole time, so if she looked back Loki wouldn't suspect a thing.

Link:

[/i][u]
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Loki

Loki came back from getting her second cup and said, "Here, try it. It's the best tea I've ever had. I didn't know it could be this rich." Loki really didn't suspect a thing, but she wouldn't need to worry much. Their couldn't be anything on Loki, she never left witnesses. Of course, Talkato was threatening their jobs, results could be easily produced, even if they were fake. And Loki wasn't perfect, she might have accidentally been seen without her knowledge. One thing was for sure, she wouldn't go down without trying to weasel her way out of it. And she was pretty good at that.

Back to top Go down
Talkato
Talkato

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:34 pm

HTML>

Talkato

When Loki asked him to try some of the tea she had, he hesitated. How could he trust her if he couldn't even trust himself. Talkato had no idea what would happen next, anything could wrong at any moment. After all that doubt he tried it anyways, it was pretty good. Most of the time he didn't even have time for tea even if it was close to his home. "Quite delicious, I'm happy you're enjoying yourself!" Talkato studied Loki for a brief second looking for any expressions or any hints that she was close to cracking his plan, nothing. He took a sip of his own tea, breathing deeply.

Link:

[/i][u]

Last edited by Talkato on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Loki

Loki finished her tea, stood up, gave her back a stretch and said, "Well that was nice. I 'spose we're done here, huh?" she put some money on the table as a tip and said, "Well, I guess I better be going. Hope I don't see you about to be eaten alive in a canyon again," she said with a laugh. Loki had almost forgotten about how she'd saved his life, and she was beginning to wonder why. She wasn't a caring person. But she supposed it hadn't hurt to do it, and he'd accompanied her back to Ba Sing Se which was better than a solo trip. She began to make her leave.

Back to top Go down
Talkato
Talkato

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:48 am

HTML>

Talkato

Talkato, for once, was caught off guard. He had think of something quickly or all of his plans would come crashing, "Why leave so soon? This your first time in the Upper Ring, come on a walk with me." He smiled a bit after she brought up the canyon, Talkato paid the fee and left the tea shop, hoping that Loki would follow. Without looking back he went the direction he saw the guards go, hopefully he would be able to pass them. Maybe somehow communicate with them. "Not mant visitors just leave without exploring, of course I know the streets by heart but I want you to have the same experience.

Link:

[/i][u]

Last edited by Talkato on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:06 am

Loki

Loki wasn't about to tell the man that she'd been to the Upper Ring before, but she'd seen the sites a few times. She gave a silent, invisible sigh and said, "Uhh, yeah, sure." Loki wondered what he'd take her to. Maybe the palace. It was the greatest site in the Earth Kingdom after all. "Lead the way," she said.

Back to top Go down
Talkato
Talkato

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:04 pm

HTML>

Talkato

Talkato was relieved when Loki accepted, he sighed but quickly covered it up. He marched out of the tea shop and up the bustling street, nervously glancing back making sure that Loki was following him. He had to quickly think of somewhere to go and he was grateful that his head was cooperating with him. They would go to the Earth Kingdom Palace, after all there was plenty of guards at the palace for obvious reasons. The perfect and safest place to go at the time. "Well Loki, this is your lucky day, I'm taking you to the Earth Kingdom Palace." Where your journey in the Upper Ring will end.

Link:

[/i][u]
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:21 am

Loki

Loki did a pretty realistic gasp and said, "Oh! I'm the luckiest girl in all the kingdom!" The phrasing seemed a bit odd, as Loki was being sarcastic in her head, but it did seem like she was being genuine. She'd actually been to the palace a billion times, like any Ba Sing Se citizen would, so this trip was none too exciting. She guessed the reason this man was trying to treat her to a Ba Sing Se experience was because she had saved his life, but she honestly just wanted out of it by now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a Criminal   Tea with a Criminal Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea with a Criminal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Earth Kingdom :: Ba Sing Se-
Jump to: