The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miyuki

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyuki
Miyuki

EXP : 2390
Birthday : 1996-07-20

Character Description
Nation:

Miyuki Empty
PostSubject: Miyuki   Miyuki EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:36 am

Full Name: Miyuki. That's it.
Element: Earth/MetalBending
Birthplace: Kyoshi Island
Position: I'm a Shadow // Kyoshi Legion Sergeant

Personality: You wanna learn about me, eh? Most people say I'm a bit too laid back, especially for a shadow. Well I'm not. I'm always focused, just on mostly the wrong things. My friends say that I fall in love way to easily, but I just believe in love at first sight, alright! I also act like a cat sometimes, and people think I'm weird because of it. I also have a temper, and I don't care who who you are, your going to be on the reviving end of a fist.

Abilities: Well, besides being like the best metalbender ever, I also have a sword about as big as my waist and only a bit shorter than myself. My superiors say that I'm no master at earthbending, and an expert at best, but I think they're just jealous. I can fight with a lot of s, but the sword is pretty hard to miss. Even though I have that sword, I usually kick. (While she is a expert earthbender, she relies on metalbender to hold her sword up. She levitates the iron and is constantly holding it up. If she losses her consecration, it'll drop like a 300 pound rock. She has the ability to levitate earth and metal, and she can perform harder bending techniques, but she is not a master.)

Appearance:
Height: 5'3
Weight: Not much...
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown

I have a more petite frame. I wear a orange ribbon my brown hair, which is down to my neck, and I usually wear a white tank-top and baggy orange cloth pants. I don't wear shoes. I have a few cuts here and there, and a burn on my left hand. Sticking your hand out isn't the best defense is it? (She basically looks like Haruhi, but older and with different clothes) I have more of a hourglass figure. Also I have a nice ass. Ask anyone in one of the fire nation bars. *winks*

Weaponry & Other Gear: A 300 pound sword. To me it feels about 10 pounds. It's made out of the best Iron from the best smith in the Island. The hilt is wrapped in cloth.

History: I was born in Kyoshi Island with my ever-so loving parents in a modest, yet livable home. Since I was born, my father tried to force me to becoming the best earthbender that ever lived, and my mother tried to force me to become a scholar, so I jumped at the chance to leave them behind and become a Kyoshi Warrior. Before becoming a Kyoshi, I ordered a sword from a boy that lived close. He was young, but he was also one of the best blacksmiths in the entire island. I had to carry it out, he couldn't even lift the handle! Becoming a Kyoshi warrior was one of the best choices I ever made. I made lots of friends, namely Lian and June. I was finally happy with my life. Then, to make things even better, after proudly serving in the Kyoshi legion for four years, General Yu herself asked me to become one of the shadows, her personal team of bad-arses. I gratefully accepted and became a member of shadows. During the war, my left hand was burned by some fire nation dude with a lucky shot. Now, I'm just living a normal life after the war.

Last edited by Miyuki on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe
Nation: Water Tribes

Miyuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki   Miyuki EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:51 am

I APPROVE. However, I do want to stress that I'd like to see some updates to this ASAP going into more detail across the board. While I get the general idea of the character, I'd like more. Namely, an explanation for the character's superhuman strength. If it has something to do with metalbending, please make a note of how that works as soon as possible.

I'm not approving as a master earthbender. Talented is what I see here. I would say expert earthbender, moderate metalbender, exceptionally skilled swordsman. Pending the opinions of the other staff, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Miyuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki   Miyuki EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Assuming the "besides being like the best metalbender ever," is merely a testament to the character's own smug disposition, I'm willing to Approve your character as an expert bender.

As well, I'd ask that you expand upon your abilities a bit more, so we can better place you into a group. All that we know from reading your profile is that you like to metalbend a sword.

I also find it kinda funny that you'd mention a young smith on Kiyoshi island, since around that time young Zai was learning about the forging of odd weapons --Among other arts he was learning.

Anyways, you know what to do. As Kano said, just be a bit more detailed about these things. Oh. And one more approval and I'll set you up as an expert bender once you've laid out your abilities some more. Sorry if this seems harsh or otherwise that we ask you to edit your application, but we really have no clue where to put you unless you detail your abilities.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Miyuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki   Miyuki EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:15 am

ah heck. it looks good enough. short, but I didnt see anything wrong with it, though that sword thing has the potential to be OP. I'll just watch it, but till then I'll give you this.

Miyuki Soa
Back to top Go down
General Yu
Staff Moderator
General Yu

EXP : 856

Character Description
Position: General of the Kyoshi Legion
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Miyuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki   Miyuki EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:49 am

Rank of Sergeant has been conferred upon this character by General Yu's authority. Edited for content and format.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Sponsored content

Miyuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyuki   Miyuki Empty

Back to top Go down

Miyuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: