The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Vast Ocean Expanse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vast Ocean Expanse   A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Loki raised an eyebrow skeptically, "Oh come on, she's the only Fire Nation citizen aboard. She's a doctor. Wears a lot of red." Loki tapped her foot a bit impatiently. She looked pretty confident though, her eyebrow still raised quizzically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Vast Ocean Expanse   A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Shiva went out of the room and was surprised to see Loki. "Hey! I didn't know you'll come here."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vast Ocean Expanse   A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:10 pm

"Well I don't really have anything else to do. You're only person I really know in the Fire Nation, and I don't usually make friends with strangers." I usually steal their stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Vast Ocean Expanse   A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:57 am

"Oh..." she said to her friend and smiled, "...You see I'll be leaving tomorrow with these nice Water Tribe men. Would you like to come with me and help me with my medical research?"
Back to top Go down
Karnok
Karnok

EXP : 417
Birthday : 1992-04-14

Character Description
Position: Water Tribe Navy/ Special Task Force
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: A Vast Ocean Expanse   A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:26 pm

The Water Tribe sailor Loki was talking to left as soon as the general dismissed them. Captain Takaio, on the other hand, quickly and quietly approached Shiva's side. "Pardon my interruption Mrs. Li," he said, "I'm sorry but I did not catch your response to the general. Were you planning to accompany us to the North Pole? If so, we should probably fetch your items shortly so that the crew can finish their duties and take their leave on shore while they can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Vast Ocean Expanse   A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:00 pm

"I'm sorry. Was my response not clear to you? Anyway, I meant that I will go with you." she smiled, "And about the fetching of my things, I can do that on my own."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vast Ocean Expanse   A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:35 pm

"I'd love to help you with your research! I haven't seen the North Pole yet, that should be fun." Maybe a little waterbending knowledge can help me get more aggressive with my airbending, I had hoped to find more about firebending, but sticking with Shiva seems like the best idea right now..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Vast Ocean Expanse   A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:12 am

"Yay! Goodie! I'm sure you'll love how these folks do to heal their soldiers. Afterwards, we can then present our study to the Fire Lord." Shiva said upon hearing her friend's reply.

"On the other hand, we hand then recruit some healers to join the medical team."
she moved close to Loki to whisper, "Especially when the war is coming."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vast Ocean Expanse   A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:06 am

"War?" Loki had yet to hear of a war. The world had been so open and free, a war could only interfere with Loki's travels. She hadn't even heard who the combatants were, but she hoped she wasn't an enemy. She hadn't even visited the Air Temples, so she wasn't worried about being associated with them, but she would probably be persecuted more than she'd like. Her dagger might have to be used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Vast Ocean Expanse   A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Shiva stared at Loki in a moment then said, "Didn't you know? There's gonna be a war between Earth Kingdom and Fire Nation. These Water Tribes are our allies, therefore. Earth Kingdom and Air Nomads are allies."

Then suddenly, something snapped Shiva.

"But where did Loki come from if she's not Fire Nation?" she thought.

"You really haven't been to North Pole?" she questioned the girl.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vast Ocean Expanse   A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:44 pm

"Never," Loki whispered, realizing that not only was she an airbender, she was from the Earth Kingdom too. She was associated with both enemies of the Fire Nation and Water Tribes, and she just happened to be on a water nation boat in the middle of the Fire Nation, about to leave for the Northern Water Tribe. "What should I do?" Loki had always thought she'd be killed for thieving or something, but being from a different nation was definitely not what she had expected.
Back to top Go down
Karnok
Karnok

EXP : 417
Birthday : 1992-04-14

Character Description
Position: Water Tribe Navy/ Special Task Force
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: A Vast Ocean Expanse   A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:52 am

"Wait, so you will be joining us as well?" Takaio asked trying to figure out the meaning behind the women's conversation as well as their unspoken words. "I'm not sure if the General will like that, but while I go to verify it with him, would you be so kind as to get your things and bring them here so that we may be able to secure the ship for the evening. The sun is about to set, and my shift will be over soon so I would like to complete all of my duties before that happens so I may be able to spend some time in the city."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vast Ocean Expanse   A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:29 pm

Loki decided to take the overconfident approach so she didn't seem scared or something. "Yes I will be joining you, and you can tell your general that I will not allow this ship to leave with Shiva on it without me as well. Whether I have to stowaway or not. I already have all of my stuff, so I will be content to wait here." Loki hoped that Shiva wouldn't have to leave, after all hadn't she planned to leave this morning? She would hopefully have her stuff with her.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Vast Ocean Expanse   A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Sorry sweeties. This has taken far too long, I'm going to join an RP with one of the many new people who can't seem to RP together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vast Ocean Expanse   A Vast Ocean Expanse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Vast Ocean Expanse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Other :: In Transit-
Jump to: