The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My form for Chikyu Asa

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My form for Chikyu Asa Empty
PostSubject: My form for Chikyu Asa   My form for Chikyu Asa EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:14 am

Full Name: Chikyu Asa
Element: Earth
Birthplace: Gaoling
Position: Hero

Personality: Chikyu is tomboyish and enjoys bending, but has a secret fear of spiders. She is funny and makes alot of sarcastic jokes with a daring personality. She has been bending since age 3

Abilities: Earth Bending, Sand Bending and beginner Metal Bending, fighting skill and the art of meditation. Flexible and strong

Appearance: medium brown to black hair with choppy layers and long bangs, pale green eyes, tanned skin, athletic build and average figure.

History: Chikyu was born is Goaling, the small village in the earth kingdom. Her Father went exploring one day to never return, and her mother was depressed. They moved to Ba Sing Sei, which is a city Chikyu highly dislikes. There is alot of bustle and crowds. She saw her mother to be a bad role model to her and when she was 10, she asked her mother is she could explore. Her mother denied at first, but when Chikyu convinced her she took little supply and left her mother. She planned on never going back, to Ba Sing Sei let alone. Hearing stories of the new avatar, she set out to find a quest to give her life purpose.

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP:
Chikyu trekked the last few miles up the long road and sat down at a tree. She caught her breath and huffed. Standing up, she started practicing earth bending. Her movements were sharp and well rehearsed, as she managed to create a wall of earth sound her, then lower it. She l breathed out heavily and looked down the track "I've come so far..." she contemplated.
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My form for Chikyu Asa   My form for Chikyu Asa EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:34 am

Personality, abilities and appearance too short.

Also.. 'Hero' is not really a position... and not really possible for a 13 year old.
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: My form for Chikyu Asa   My form for Chikyu Asa EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:33 pm

:-( this stuffs hard, I will re-post.
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My form for Chikyu Asa   My form for Chikyu Asa EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Rejected due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My form for Chikyu Asa   My form for Chikyu Asa Empty

Back to top Go down

My form for Chikyu Asa
Page 1 of 1