The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Combat Training   Combat Training EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Loki finally found the icy landscape of the South Pole, and the large city of the Southern Water Tribe to go with it. She flew right over the wall, hoping she wasn't struck down. Luckily, something seemed to be going on at the Southern Water Tribe, and no one was guarding the wall. "That's odd," she mumbled. They landed and Loki looked around. The place seemed to lack color, everything white or blue. It was pretty but boring. "So why did you want to come here in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Staff Moderator
Ruki

EXP : 1059
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Waitress
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Training   Combat Training EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Flying! She was really flying! Well, sort of. She envied the airbender, using the sail from the ferry as a kite and airbending to keep altitude. She felt as free as a...bird. Flying over the wall, they landed. "So why did you want to come here in the first place?" The thief asked her. Still smiling from the exhilarating experience of flight, she turned to face her. "I'm learning all sorts of martial arts. And I want to master my bending, of course!" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Training   Combat Training EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Loki didn't reply immediately. She contemplated her own weaknesses and realized the biggest one was that she was very strong in her bending, she was lithe, subtle, and graceful, but not strong. She decided she'd drop the thievery for a bit and maybe train with this girl, it could be an experience that saved her life one day. Then again, could waterbending help her airbending? She'd have to find out. "Could I...umm..." She didn't know how to say this, she didn't want someone by her side. She never did. "Could I...join you?"
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Staff Moderator
Ruki

Character Description

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Training   Combat Training EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Her smile became so big it actually looked painful. "Of course you can join me!" She said this as though nothing in the world would make her happier. She looked around. The place looked absolutely...deserted. She walked a few steps in a certain direction, peering around. No one. Not even a foot print in the falling snow. "Oh! I don't think you ever told me your name!"
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Training   Combat Training EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:22 pm

"Oh I'm...I'm Loki." She didn't ask for the other girls name in response, she'd already asked to join her, and that was enough social interaction for now. Loki was really bothered by the fact that the place was really empty. "Let's find out where everyone is." Loki began walking to the heart of the city, hoping the answer was there. Maybe everyone was at some festival or something?
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Staff Moderator
Ruki

Character Description

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Training   Combat Training EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Xandra smiled and skipped along after her. "Oh! I forgot to tell you my name! I'm Xandra!" Still smiling, she began to bend the snow to swirl around her feet and she happily walked along. Loki seemed very reclusive, but very, very kind.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Training   Combat Training EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:36 pm

((Hopefully I could join this RP x.x, just ignore me if I can't ))

Novai had just arrived to the Southern Water Tribe, one of the most prestigious Water Tribes, known for its passive water bending martial arts, which he wanted to integrate into his own aggressive firebending art. As his ship docked onto the harbor, Novai saw two young women who were also entering the Southern Water Tribe. The two looked like an odd pair, because clearly one was a Water bender, however the second girl was not, Novai couldn't put his finger on it but he knew that these girls were an interesting pair.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Training   Combat Training EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:39 pm

They arrived at a very intricate fountain of a woman, two spouts of water came out of each hand, and swirled as if something were bending it as it fell into the pool of water below. It was very pretty and Loki wondered if this were a past avatar. She gazed all around, and couldn't find a soul, until finally a man walked passed them. He looked very resolute, almost depressed."Excuse me sir, might I ask what's going on?" Loki's eyes glistened as she waited for a response, she had a smirk on her face almost daring him not to respond. Talking to strangers she could do, but talking to someone she knew she'd see later was hard. "She's...dead." the man said. "I'm sorry, but who is she?" "The Chief. The beautiful Kyoko." Loki nodded at this and asked, "So where would we find everyone? "Everyone is in her home, you'll find it further into the city, the sound of the entire city in sorrow should lead you right to it. At this Loki was surprised, even for her this sounded like a stunningly sad event. She nodded and began walking further into the city

((We'd love to have you, sorry I responded before I saw your post))
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Training   Combat Training EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Novai's ship docked, as he wandered into town, he noticed no one outside, "Odd, very odd, something must have happened here". As Novai travelled further into town, he noticed the two girls he saw earlier, he wanted to introduce himself, "Hi, my name is Novai, Im from the Fire Nation, do you know where everyone is?"
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Staff Moderator
Ruki

Character Description

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Training   Combat Training EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Xandra watched Loki talk with the man, but she went to explore. She was fascinated with this place! A young man walked towards them, and introduced himself as Novai. Xandra smiled at him. "Hello! I'm Xandra!" She said happily. Then, she turned away from him, being distracted by a smudgy line on the horizon. It was moving. She ran toward it, bending the snow under her to push her foward. They turned out to be penguins! She laughed and watched them waddle along, then began to waddle beside them, copying the funny noises they were making. When they dove into the sea, she began to turn back, walking slowly and occasionally kicking the snow with her toes and watching it fly into the air and fall slowly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Training   Combat Training EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:59 pm

"Apparently the Chieftess is dead," and with that Loki continued walking on, thinking this stranger would be on his way. Loki walked past many buildings completely sculpted from ice. "That must not be very comfortable to live in," Loki mumbled to herself. She finally began hearing the sounds of other humans. She heared wails and shudders and sorrow. This woman must have been important. As they reached the scene, they found an entire town crowding around one building. Loki stopped and stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Staff Moderator
Ruki

Character Description

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Training   Combat Training EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Xandra arrived at the place where Loki had been, next to the swirling water statue, but she was no where. She saw the young man and tapped on his shoulder quickly, not wanting to get lost. "Hi! Did you see where my friend went?" She asked brightly. The sun was just peaking over the wall surrounding the city, and it made her feel happy.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Training   Combat Training EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 pm

(( Sorry, dozed off))

Novai, looked at the girl named Xandra, she was young and looked powerful, certainly not a person to mess with. "So...what are you two doing here in the Water tribe" Novai asked. As Novai examined the scene he saw the villagers crowding around 1 of the buildings, "We should probably go see whats going on" he motioned towards Loki and Xandra
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Staff Moderator
Ruki

Character Description

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Training   Combat Training EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:08 am

((Um, I'm sort of lost in the RP...So...yeah....))

"Oh, well, we're in the Water Tribe because I want to master my bending! I'm going around the world to learn martial arts! Like my mom! Um...do you know where my friend went? I went to play with penguins, and now she's gone!" While mentioning her mother, she was smiling from ear to ear, but when she got to the fact she was lost, she kind of pouted, as though she was disappointed that she'd been left beind.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Training   Combat Training EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:17 am

((Im pretty lost too, but meh, who cares, its fun Very Happy))

Novai looked at the girl named Xandra as she spoke comprehending what she was saying. "Wow that seems amazing, if you don't mind could I join you Xandra? I am on a quest to learn the virtues that other forms of bending provide, while Fire I believe only destroys, other arts of bending could help me make my bending better, oh, and I have seen your friend around, she was staring at some building earlier on", Novai looked at the villagers one more time, he saw saddened faces, broken hearts, he pondered what might've happened to this poor tribe..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Training   Combat Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Combat Training
Page 1 of 1