The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dungeon Master
The Dungeon Master

EXP : 3090

The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] Empty
PostSubject: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:28 am

San (Blood Bender), Chui (Steam Bender), and Lau (Lava Bender), sat atop of the mountain that over looked Makapu Village and the portal San had torn open in the center of the town. San watched as Dark spirits emerged from the portal, laying waste to the village.

Lau sighed as she watched the Dark Spirits lay waste to the town, "Seriously, I thought we would see more action then this. I mean, what the hell, The Earth Kingdom Soldiers just turned tail and ran the opposite direction. I thought they were supposed to die trying to protect the town, not running to die another day."
Chui replied, "Quit complaining. If you want to go see some action, why don't you just go fight the Earth Kingdom soldiers yourself?"
"You know I would love to," Lau replied a bit pissed, "But Bosses orders. We only attack whatever gets close to the portal that's not supposed to get close."
"What a convenient excuse." Chui teased.
"Oi!" Lau snapped at Chui, "If you keep this up, I won't have to fight the Earth Kingdom Soldiers and still get my satisfaction of the blood."

San mostly kept to himself. He didn't like the liveliness of the other two and would prefer it if they both kept quiet and simply enjoyed the destruction taking place in front of them like he did.

Suddenly, something caught San's attention. Out of the spirit portal in the center of the town, emerged something odd. It was a behemoth. A White Creature. Yet not of flesh, but something more solid. Rocks? Ice? San could tell it wasn't a Spirit like the others that had emerged from the portal. It was something different. It gave off a completely different sensation.

Chui and Lau saw it too and it made them curious.
"What kind of Spirit is that?" Chui asked San, "Did you mess up on your ritual or something?"
"No." San simply replied.
"Yea right...", Lau muttered and began to get up, "Whatever though, I'll go kill it real quick and come back, better safe then sorry."
"No..." San simply replied again, "Leave it."
"Um... Ok." Lau said. Usually, Lau was rebellious and stuff, but San creeped her out and as a result, she usually listened to him.

San didn't want to attack the strange Behemoth yet. He was intrigued by it. He didn't know what it was, but it seemed... Powerful.

The Dark Spirits around the Behemoth that had just emerged from the Spirit Portal were also confused at first. They simply watched it, curious to what this strange thing was. But then, consumed by the dark in their bodies, violence overtook their instincts and they all began to swarm the Behemoth, attacking it from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

EXP : 1385

Character Description
Position: Ancient Ascended
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:23 pm

Tzekel-Kan

The destruction the spirits were doing against their will was.. monstrous. The poor creatures, chained to this sick ritual. To become pawns of someone else's game... He would kill the one who was responsible for this. And they would die slowly.

For some reason, the spirits attacked his Ice Behemoth instead of him. Maybe it was the size? or maybe it was the spirit captive inside. They did no harm to it, and it violently shook them off. One large darkened spirit landed in front of Tzekel-Kan, which he took the liberty to consume it. It turned a bright yellow, then as Tzekel-Kan put his hand to his chest, the spirit turned into tendrils of energy, and went into Tzekel-Kan's body. He proceeded to do this with all the spirits that his Behemoth batted to the ground.

Eventually the spirits grew scared of Tzekel-Kan and his beast. They circled around him, but never engaging. The Spirit Man just stood there, looking for the individual who created the portal.

Mood:
Condition:
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1784-tzekel-kan-wip#20205

Back to top Go down
The Dungeon Master
The Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:49 am

"Hey, what's wrong with the Spirits? Why aren't they attacking that thing?" Lau questioned San as she saw that they stopped attacking the Behemoth.
"Don't tell me you're hold on the Spirits is weakening." Chui told San
"No..." San simply said, "It's fear."
Well," Lau replied as she began to get up, "If the spirits aren't going to go do their jobs, I guess I'll go kill it."
"No," San said threateningly, "This prey is mine."

With that, San got up and began to head down the mountain. Lau glanced at Chui who simply shrugged. This was the first time that they've seen San genuinely interested in something.

-----------------------------------------------

Upon arriving at the center of the town where the Spirit Portal was located, San saw that the Behemoth was actually a massive beast made entirely out of ice. Accompanying the Ice Behemoth was a pale man with strange tattoos covering his body. San didn't know what the tattoos meant as he didn't recognize the art style of them at all.

San stood atop one of the buildings that overlooked the center of the village. San above a large group of Dark Spirits that completely encircled the Ice Behemoth and the strange man. From here, San could sense that the man had a ridiculous amount of Spiritual Energy, almost as if he was made up of many spirits.

"The beauty of Chaos," San called out to Tzekel-Kan with a voice that could only be compared to a snake, "Is that you always meet the oddest of people during times of it."
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:00 pm

Tzekel-Kan

Tzekel-Kan looked up at the pale man on the rooftop, and answered his call. "The oddest of people, and the most despicable among them." This man, he had a certain amount of spiritualness coming from him. Not nearly as powerful as his own or Tarek, but fair enough. "You are the one who opened this disgusting portal and enslaved these spirits. You are the one I shall kill, and close that portal. Now come down here so I may complete this task!" He challenged San.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
The Dungeon Master
The Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:06 am

"No..." San replied, "I have not enslaved the Spirits, rather I let the darkness that exists in every living thing within them grow. What you see is their true personalities and desires, consumed by their own emotions."

"As for fighting," San continued, "Why is it necessary that I do so when these Spirits seem very eager to do so?"
With that, San snapped his fingers and immediately, the entire circle of Spirits began to quickly close in on Tzekel-Kan and his Ice Beast. Spirit after Spirit, numbers upon numbers, waves upon waves. The came in on Tzekel-Kan, each Spirit with the every intention of tearing him apart.

San in the meantime stood back, waiting to see how Tzekel-Kan would deal with the dark spirits. San wasn't sure of what exactly Tzekel-Kans's abilities were, but he knew it would be for the best if he waited until he knew to attack Tzekel-Kan.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 4:49 pm

Tzekel-Kan

Tzekel-Kan watched as the oncoming horde closed in on him. Time for talk would be later. He turned to the rush of spirits. He could easily take them down, but without caution he could be injured.

His beast swiped and pounced and flailed around, destroying and wounding dozens of spirits with it's massive movements. It didn't take many hits, the spirits just jumped on it. Some sent tendrils at the beast, but they did no harm.

Tzekel-Kan grabbed an oncoming spirit tendril, the spirit screamed in what one would call agony, and it got sucked into Tzekel-Kan's hands after turning a bright yellow. Over the 10,000 years in the Spirit World, The Spirit Devourer had become quite adept at consuming life forces. A mere touch and he could come in contact with the soul, and overpower it.

Another Spirit jumped at him from above. Tzekel-Kan reached out with one hand and impaled it, the spirit stopping suddenly and changing color, then being absorbed into Tzekel-Kan's arm. The battle went like this for some time before the waves once again became fearful. One for the sudden decrease in their numbers, and the display of power that Tzekel-Kan had shown. Tzekel-Kan was panting slightly, the power within him feeling rejuvenated. Refreshed. He looked up at the man on the roof once more. "You coward! Hiding behind your pawns like a fearful, artificial king!" He looked back at his beast, and nodded. The intelligence in it's eyes flickered, and then looked at the base of the tall building. "If you won't come down from your throne, then  will destroy it!" At this moment, the beast rammed it's enormous body against the building. It cracked and shook, but stayed standing. Another hit, and a corner gave way. The beast and Tzekel-Kan quickly stepped out of the way as the building fell, destroying more housing and spirits alike.

Mood: Angry
Condition:Fine

Back to top Go down
The Dungeon Master
The Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:01 am

San watched as the Tattooed man and the Ice Behemoth fought off the horde of Dark Spirits. San didn't care much for the Ice Behemoth. Sure it was powerful, but it only seemed to have berserk strength and defense; nothing unexpected. San watched with interest as the Tattooed man absorbed a spirit into his body. San didn't know such powers existed, but it made since. It explained the Tattooed man's spiritual energy. Was the Ice Behemoth one of the Spirits the tattooed man once absorbed? If so, then the best course of action was to ignore the Ice Behemoth and go straight for the Tattooed man, the real head of the beast.

San jumped off of the building as the Ice Behemoth tore it down and landed with a roll. San would leave the Ice Behemoth to the Dark Spirits who would distract it and slow it down, while in the meantime, San would run directly for Tzekel-Kan.
"Fear you say? Even my death wouldn't put such an emotion in me."
As San closed in on Tzekel-Kan, he drew the Katana and wielded it with one hand as he slashed at Tzekel-Kan.
"Tell me," San asked, "What emotions will you find within yourself from my cold, dry blade?"
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Tzekel-Kan

Tzekel-Kan dodged and weaved easily around the Katana. It was the same as dodging a long stick. He preferred Hand-to-hand, as he could easily just kill someone with his methods. He could easily catch the hand that held the sword and brake it, but he wanted answers first.

Clearly, this man was bored. He lacked emotions, as he said that even death wouldn't give him any. A tranquil. "I won't find any emotions from your sword. It won't cut deep enough for that." At this, he jumped back, catching himself on his hands to toss himself back up on his feet. "Tell me, how did you come by the ritual to make the portal, and where is the transcript now?" He put one hand to his hip, acting casual as the world around them was still in chaos.

The beast was behind San, batting at and destroying spirits. It kept one eye on San, however. Waiting for the perfect time to strike. A measly sword couldn't do anything against it.

Back to top Go down
The Dungeon Master
The Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:47 am

As Tzekel-Kan weaved around the Katana, San went in for a punch with his empty hand. True, it may seem like an odd way to attack, but San had something up his sleeve.

"A single deep cut will kill too quickly, there is no real emotion in that. I prefer thousands of smalls ones, torturing my prey, watching the true emotions of pain, agony, and suffering grip them." San simply replied.
When Tzekel-Kan asked for how San created the portal, San replied, "Ancient secrets, banned from use in our modern world. The few that knew the existence of such power thought it was lost forever. A false belief however. I hid the transcript, letting those who find it be able to replicate what I've done here today."
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:34 pm

Tzekel-Kan

Tzekel-Kan simply slapped the fist that came for him away, then continued to dodge the katana easily. He waited until a certain swoop of the sword, and downward strike. San wasn't the only one with something up his sleeve.

With a quick sidestep, he just missed the blade, and sent a more than powerful punch that would land on San's Diaphragm. If hit, San would have the air knocked out of him and unable to breath for a few seconds. Given that Tzekel-Kan was strong enough to toss men around like a heavy suitcase, his punch came fast and unexpectedly.

Whether it hit or not, he replied, "I know of these ancient secrets. I am the one who killed their original creator. I thought I had burned all of his notes, but it seems I have missed some. If you truly have hid them, then the only choice I have is to consume you." He said this like a matter of fact, like it wasn't going to be a big deal for him. He was bluffing a little, as he could tell by the way this man threw around his katana with one hand, he was a strong person.

Back to top Go down
The Dungeon Master
The Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:58 am

As Tzekel-Kan would slap San's fist away, San would blood bend his own blood in his fist to create a spike of frozen blood that burst through his skin with the intention of cutting Tzekel-Kan's hand as he tried to slap at San fist which now had a frozen spike in it.

The same thing would happen with San diaphragm, Blood Bending to freeze the blood in the area and create ice-blood spikes which burst through his skin. It would prove to be both defensive and offensive, the hardness of the ice would absorb the blow and the sharp spikes could cut easily through flesh.

San slid back putting some distance between him and Tzekel-Kan. Even though there was a hole in one of San's fists and some others in his stomach area, the pain didn't bother him. In fact, it anything, San relished it. It brought on a sense of adrenaline to him.

Using a powerful mixture of blood bending and healing, San quickly began to repair the injuries he put in himself. Muscle and skin closed in on each other, his blood returned to the inside of his body. What San was using was an unheard of way of healing, the blood was manipulated in a way in which his healing skills were maximized and his flesh began to knot and tie itself back together back to how it originally was, leaving not even a trace of a scar.

"You seem to misunderstand who is the predator is in this battle. I'm not fighting for my life, I'm fighting to quench my thirst for blood." San said darkly, "So tell me, do you think you can quench my thirst?"
San was ready, waiting to see what else Tzekel-Kan was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Tzekel-Kan

Despite the sharpness of the blood ice, Tzekel-Kan's prowess busted through it with minimal injury. The Red Ice slowed down his punch, and he didn't get to make that much of an impact on San before he hopped away.

At the instant, he hoped away, Tzekel-Kan felt a change in the pressure. Not air pressure, not intensity of the fight, but, something else. Something stronger. The spirits around them seemed to think so too. Tzekel-Kan stopped and thought. It was fimiliar to when Vatuu bonded with Elegys, but much stronger. Then it came to him. Gomorrah. That must have been why they killed Wa Shi Tong. A sacrifice of energy to lead him back here. He had to finish this fight, now.

I'm going to need that sword if he can just shield himself with ice. Or have Behemoth attack him surprisingly.. Or both. Thought Tzekel-Kan

Then he watched as San healed himself up. Well that wasn't really fair. After a moment of catching breath, he straightened up, and gave a tiny, almost non-existent nod that could have been mistaken for just moving or breathing. "You think that you are the predator? Let's see how that works out!" At this Tzekel-Kan rushed him heads on.

The Behemoth of an Ice Sculpture recognized the tiny nod, and crouched. It waited until Tzekel-Kan began to speak. Then, with almost no sound (There sound of the burning buildings and chaos helped mask it), It leaped, right for San. If hit, he would be toppled and shoved into the ground. If not dead, he would be a broken and bloody mess.

OOC: The point of Tzekel-Kan running headlong at San is to distract San from the fact that a giant Ice Tiger is coming at him at a huge velocity. I was thinking San was going to go on the defensive, or just prepare for Tzekel-Kan's attack. Your guy tho. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Dungeon Master
The Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:18 am

San also felt the sudden change in pressure, as if it were the arrival of something powerful. San knew what it was, it seemed that the ritual had gone well. Gomorrah had returned. San knew Tzekel-Kan had definitely felt it. With this kind of power being released, you didn't need to have much Spiritual Power to sense it.
"Do you feel it?" San said in regard to the pressure let off by Gomorrah's release, "It's the coming of an Armageddon."

As San would prepare to counter Tzekel-Kan, he was unprepared for the attack by the Ice Tiger. Last minute he spotted the Behemoth's attack and last minute, he would attempt to block the attack. Of course, stopping an attack of that power and size isn't really possible for someone of human build and San was launched backwards into a nearby building.

The force broke the bones in many different area of San's body, including both of his arms, several ribs. Still, San protected himself from being instantly killed and because of that, he lived. The injuries didn't matter, because of his ability, San's body began to put itself back apart. As long as he didn't die immediately, San would be able to continue out this fight.

Soon, completely rehealing himself, San rose to his feet. He knew he needed to keep a better eye out for the Ice Behemoth. As of right now, it was a bigger threat than Tzekel-Kan.

San ran straight for Tzekel-Kan.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:15 pm

Tzekel-Kan

Tzekel-Kan stood still, watching with a grin on his face as San tried to rush him. He still doesn't realize the power I have guarding me. He thought.

The beast threw down it's arm right infront of San, stopping him short of Tzekel-Kan, then throwing it's other arm down to crush him under his terrible weight.

Mood: Cocky
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down
The Dungeon Master
The Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:51 am

San stopped in his tracks as the Behemoth's paw landed between him and Tzekel-Kan. Then as the second Behemoth's paw came down to crush San, a Dark Spirit suddenly came from behind San and got under the Behemoth's paw with San. Holding its arms up, the Dark Spirit momentarily stopped the Behemoth's paw from crashing down on San. Sure, the Dark Spirits strength didn't stand a chance against the Behemoth's paw, but it bought San enough time to escape and get away safely. Immediately after, the Dark Spirit would be crushed.

San moved back out of the Behemoth's reach and didn't even acknowledge the Dark Spirit that had just died for his sake.

San was still trying to figure out a way to deal with the Ice Beast. As of right now, it was more of a problem then the tattooed man. Suddenly, San noticed a burning smell in the air. Looking behind him down a road, San saw a slow approaching pool of Lava. Buildings and such along the way were being caught up in the moving pool of molten rock and were catching ablaze.
Lau... San decided, it seemed that the Lava Bender had gotten herself into some kind of fight. The Lava should work. He would lure the Ice Beast into it.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:28 pm

Tzekel-Kan

Tzekel-Kan watched from the other side, seeing the spirit give it's life for San. He gritted his teeth. More and more spirits kept pouring out of the portal. It was time he closed it off, then deal with San.

He started to move around his beast, but then noticed the lava running down the streets. His pet would melt if he left it. Guess he had to wait to close the portal. He touched the beast's paw, telling it through their bond not to go near the molten rock, for whatever reason. The beast nodded back in understanding.

Back to top Go down
The Dungeon Master
The Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:54 am

With the lava approaching their position and the completion of Gomorrah's revival, San knew time was on his side and had no need to rush things. Their was no need for him to recklessly charge into the destructive power of the Ice Behemoth.

"Human, yet not human." San said, talking to Tzekel-Kan. "You have the ability to devour spirits. A unique ability. One that raises questions. And the Ice Beast. A Spirit? One that you had devoured previously? More Questions. Tell me, Spirit Devourer, where do your abilities come from? It is quite interesting."
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:19 pm

Tzekel-Kan

"I have no interest of explaining my prowess to someone of the likes of you." Tzekel-Kan took an attack stance. He needed to end this. Now. "Let's see who truly is the predator here. And my pet won't even interfere."

At this, The Ice Beast sat back on it's haunches, looking at the two with interest.

Back to top Go down
The Dungeon Master
The Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:37 am

"You grow bold, Spirit-Eater." San called out to the tattooed man deciding to call him such after viewing his power to absorb the Spirits. "I warn that you never grow cocky with death. We are all it's victims."

Without a single hint, San charged Tzekel-Kan again, his blade ready to cut through the tattooed man flesh. It should be noted that San was currently wielding his Katana with one hand whilst his other hand was free giving him room to water bend should it be needed.

San quickly closed the distance between the two and had no intentions of wasting the opportunity of Tzekel-Kan's cockiness. Without the Ice Behemoth, the Spirit Eater was vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:41 am

Tzekel-Kan

Many people and beings thought that when Tzekel-Kan didn't have his statues to help him, he was nothing. That he could be cut down. They don't know that he has the training and knowledge of the ancient airbender close combat art, before they became so peaceful and spiritual, and then 10,000 years of surviving in a place that only wants you dead. The style is deadly, to help fight against any spirits or animals. That and his sheer force of will was the reason he survived so long in a place so dangerous for humans. Although, he wasn't much human anymore. And San was about to see why if he was lucky.

Tzekel-Kan took into account that San used only one hand, keeping one hand free. Sure, the sword could reach anywhere, but it would take longer to get to the opposite side of his body. Going on that side would be his best bet to avoid injury. And how katanas are to be swung, if he got down low quick enough, he should be able to dodge it. And then San would be far too close to survive long. All of this was determined in the very few seconds that The Spirit Eater had before he had to take action.

He ducked and slid to the right , as San was holding the sword in his right hand, much too quickly for a human. If San missed his strike, or even just grazed him, then Tzekel-Kan would grasp a hand around the mans throat, pick him up and throw him back onto the ground on his head, hoping to break his neck.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]   The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Immortals [Tzekel-Kan]
Page 1 of 1