The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Water Tribes

Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] Empty
PostSubject: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:25 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Queen Meili's claim that "there ain't no party like a Ba Sing Se Party" certainly held its water. Zevran, like surely many others, had had a blast, and he had had no regrets. But even then, the night was young (well, relatively speaking. the party might have gone on for more than 24 hours--he was honestly not sure), and so he hoped to be able to find a cute young lady to take to his place for the evening--with their consent of course. Zevran was a gentleman. He had seen Katara there, and he miiiight have also seen Jurishe, but the two seemed quite content on their own, and so he'd find someone new tonight.

Of course, it also helped that he smelled good and was rather attractive himself. ladies didn't want an ugly man any more than men wanted an ugly lady after all. Luckily he was not ugly either. the ladies usually loves his long, flowing hair, finding it interesting that it was a shade lighter than his skin--and he wore a loose but still fancy, breezy suit in shimmering shades of midnight blue. But of course, he was all dressed up and thus needed (well, wanted) a partner. Thus... as he scanned the area, he found a particularly cute young waterbender with a fairer complexion, and instead of following her, introduced himself.
"Ah... and who might this fine epitome of beauty be?" he cooed, his voice sounding gentle but suave. "you clearly look like you enjoyed the party, although it brings me to ask, where you are headed for the night?" This was more or less Zevran's straightforward approach to anyone he wanted to get to know. He made his intentions clear form the get-go, so to speak.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link: Zevran

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

EXP : 1660
Birthday : 1996-12-23

Character Description
Position: Assistant Village Healer

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:25 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

Last night was quite the night. Yoki had never really been to parties. Heck, she would never classify herself as a “party-person”. Then again, back home, there were not many parties to begin with. Either that, or she just wasn’t invited to many. Being out here in the ‘big world’, Yoki discovered a newfound freedom that she never really knew when she was back home. Besides that, everyone was so different, in both appearance and culture. Perhaps the Earth Kingdom really was the world’s best place of trade.

She had taken the time to prepare for the evening. A few hours ago (unsure of how many hours a ‘few’ actually meant), she had pampered herself well. She had even decided to put on a bit of makeup for the evening! Her long, flowing hair was let down, cascading over her shoulders, with a small orchid clipped to the back of her head. She wore what appeared to be a dark blue cheongsam with gold embellishments that hugged her slim waist and fell right above her ankles. Unlike most cheongsams, the slits were very modest, and came up to her shins at highest. However, unlike most cheongsams, this was was buttoned from behind her neck, leaving a classy opening on her back. On her feet were golden pumps.

She looked wonderful — but that was a few hours ago and she was completely unaware of her appearance. She could still walk; she hadn’t ingested that much alcohol. In fact, besides feeling a little giggly, she could have sworn she wasn’t drunk. She definitely wasn’t drunk. ‘One, two, three, four. Four, eight, twelve, sixteen.’ She counted in her head. She did math whenever she felt as though she was losing a hint of her sanity. In this case, she was certain she was perfectly sane.

"Ah... and who might this fine epitome of beauty be?”” asked a handsome stranger. Yoki turned her head to look at him. He was taller than her, possibly older. He seemed to be someone from a water tribe; north or south though, she could not identify. His hair was paler than his skin, and it intrigued her. The party was definitely a big one, and he could have been talking to anyone else. He approached her though, and to someone who’s never been approached or looked at in that way made this moment a little more special on her.

He was hitting on her. “you clearly look like you enjoyed the party, although it brings me to ask, where you are headed for the night?” She felt her cheeks redden. On a usual day, she probably wouldn’t even be able to reply. However, thanks to alcohol, she received a newfound burst of self-confidence.

Wherever you want me to be.” She said, trying to sound flirtatious. That was what older guys liked, right? “I’m Yoki.” She introduced herself, smiling sheepishly. She wasn’t actually sure of what to do. She decided to lean on one leg while pressing her body against the wall. She was definitely overthinking this. “ To be honest, this is my first time attending something like this.” She wasn’t sure if she was making a fool out of herself or not, or whether she was talking too much. She giggled slightly, hoping to hide the awkwardness.
Mood: Awkwardly flirtatious Condition: Tipsy
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:40 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Briefly analyzing the younger girl in front of him, he could tell she was a *little* bit tipsy, but she was standing up fairly straight and wasn't slurring her words together, and so she appeared to just be a little buzzed rather than full-out trashed like many of the party-goers had been.

"My name is Zevran Arianna Takeo," he purred, giving his name since she had given hers. "if you are lacking in the way of sleeping arrangements for the evening, perhaps I could interest you in a relaxing night at Zevran's suite..." he was obviously referring to his own place, of course.
"Not to give you the wrong idea or anything... I just feel like a lovely young lady such as yourself deserves to be given a royal treatment... and if you are willing to trust Zevran... well... then Zevran can provide."

perhaps almost cheesily, he gave her hand a soft kiss and then smiled at her. While he was clearly being very suggestive, there was a glint of sincerity in his eyes, as if he was nonverbally promising that if she trusted him and followed him, that he would truly give her a wonderful night to remember.
Mood: Suggestive
Condition: Flirty

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 6:04 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

My name is Zevran Arianna Takeo” He spoke so smoothly and Yoki repeated his name, pronouncing each syllable softly. “Zevran.” She said, once more and blushed as he suggested that she spend the night at his suite. A little voice that resembled her mother’s whispered in her ear slightly. Was this really a good idea? She giggled and shrugged.

That sounds fun.” she batted her eyes. “But I don’t know, my mother taught me better than to sleep with strangers.

Ah, but then he kissed her. It took her by surprise honestly. It was her first after all. Yoki’s eyes widened. Her first kiss! Taken by a complete stranger. Instead of feeling disgust, she felt her stomach flutter a little. Was it the alcohol? Why was she liking this? “But I guess you aren’t much of a stranger after all.” She leaned in towards him and batted her eyes.

I suppose I can trust you.” She said, twirling her hair.
Mood: Playful Condition: Inviting
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 6:15 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled, giving her a soft kiss on the lips after kissing her hand. "young as you are, you're an adult, yes?" he figured she was (ergo, was at least 18), but this was a way of asking it without turning it awkward. "I am sure your mother is an intelligent lady who certainly means good for you, but let me also assure you that I would never dream of mistreating you..."

He took her by the hand and began to gently walk her through the streets (mostly out of the public eye) a short distance until he reached his suite. He opened the door for her and invited her in, closing it afterwards--just for privacy's sake.
It was a cozy but also fairly nice little place; it smelled fresh, there was a nice large bed, a table and a few chairs, a little washroom to the side, and a full-length mirror against one of the walls.
"make yourself at home," he offered her, although began to massage her shoulders where she stood. he wasn't about to subtly take her clothes off yet or anything... though she'd feel just how much better his dexterous fingers felt against her bare skin (around her neck) versus the covered areas. If she wanted to move around though, his hands were certainly not stopping her.

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 6:36 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

I’m most definitely an adult.” She purred. One of the things she was a little uncomfortable with was not being gifted with bigger assets. Somehow though, despite the lack of a chest and a big butt, this man had chose her. She wasn’t sure if it was because of alcohol or not and she knew deep inside of her that this probably won’t escalate into anything deeper than what it actually is.

But as he pulled her away from the crowd and into his suite, Yoki felt that although circumstances were anything but romantic, she still had that giddy feeling that romance did hold. She was definitely not some kind of princess and Zevran was definitely no prince. However, feeling his hands caressing her skin gave her goosebumps and made her stomach swirl.

Mmm.” She moaned softly and leaned back against, him pressing her body towards him. She nuzzled his neck with her head softly. She turned her body towards him, still keeping herself pressed on top of him. She leaned up for a kiss, probably feeling a little greedy.
Mood: Playful Condition: Inviting
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 6:43 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Sure it might not have been a candlelit dinner on a moonlit balcony or something like that, but the suite itself was fairly cozy and intimate. It certainly wouldn't kill any mood, if that's what the young waterbender was worried about.
"ah... that's good then," Zevran let out a light chuckle. "for you are quote the pretty little thing." Zevran had seen all sorts of body types--from hourglasses and voluptuous figures, to smaller, slender, or petite ladies. If she was petite, that didn't bother him much. He did plan on seeing what was under those clothes, but only when she was ready.

He remained on his feet as she pressed against him, or as she turned to face him. He leaned down just slightly to kiss her, letting his arms wrap around her and his gentle fingers caress her back, almost teasingly suggesting that she remove the garment, but not actually saying so.

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:41 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

It was as though she tasted a piece of heaven that she had never tried before. Although she was a firm believer of liking people for what they could do rather than on their appearance, the way he complimented her brought a whole new kind of warmth to her body. She was used to people complementing her in other different ways and Yoki definitely didn’t see herself as drop dead gorgeous, though she didn’t think she was ugly either.

His fingers lightly traced over the back of her neck, and she could swear she felt him fiddling with the clasp that held her dress together. She was a little timid and wasn’t the most confident when it came to her body, especially since she had little to show anyways. He was still kissing her and Yoki slightly parted her lips. She closed her eyes as she deepened the kiss, her arms wrapped around him with her nails digging into his shoulders.

Yes, this was definitely tasted like heaven.
Mood: Passionate Condition: Inviting
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:52 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was an astute and observant man, and while there was undeniably a part of him that wanted to peel her clothes off now and feel her up, he'd take it slowly and gently. Moving too fast could spook the poor young lady and make her adverse to this sort of intimacy or foreplay ever again. Not that Zevran knew this from experience. He had made a few mistakes in the distant past, but by now, he was a master at this trade.

Zevran held the kiss, keeping it slow and gentle, for she did not seem to be too much of an expert on the subject. Not that that was bad--everyone had to start somewhere, right? he adjusted his pace to match hers, and ran his hands gently up and down her back, sometimes caressing her bare skin or fiddling with the clasp without removing it.
"you are a rather lovely young lady." he whispered after they pulled back from the kiss (but were still embracing each other). "you are not uncomfortable, are you? or perhaps just a bit shy?" he was asking out of tender care an concern rather than trying to belittle her. He was very smooth--and knew *exactly* what he was doing...

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:05 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

He pulled away from the kiss and appeared to be a bit concerned. Her cheeks were already red, so perhaps he wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between horny and embarrassed. Yoki nervously giggled before sighing. “Well, to be honest.” Here it goes. “I’ve…actually never done this before. I mean, partying… Kissing, everything.” Was this unsexy? Did guys prefer more experienced girls?

I’m not really experienced or anything, and I bet you realized that.” She said, looking up at him. Perhaps she was a bit uptight, and maybe she should just let go and drop everything. However, she just didn’t feel as sexy as she wanted to, and yet Zevran made her feel things she hasn’t felt before.

An important part of every person’s life is discovering their sexuality. Maybe this was the time to find hers.
Mood: Happy Condition: Blah
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:12 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Instead of looking scornful or disappointed or anything else, Zevran simply smiled. "everyone starts somewhere, my lovely friend." he whispered, still sensually tracing his fingers across her back and shoulders, regardless of the fabric. "While I have not been able to tie myself down with anyone, let it not be said that I do not try my best to make everyone I meet like this, very happy."

There was his admission that he was not into commitments, but he was not manipulating ladies either. Many of them honestly and genuinely enjoyed their nights with him, and some of them even came back for round 2s (or 3s, or...)
"in fine... we can take this at whatever pace you feel comfortable with. If you do not feel like removing your dress yet, I will not rush you. however, I'm sure an adorable young lady such as yourself has nothing to be ashamed of..." yeah, that was *kiiiind* of pressure, but when someone said no, Zevran understood that, and so he knew his boundaries. But either way, the choice was up to her.
Mood: Sincere

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:51 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

So he wasn’t a commitment person. Yoki’s heart sank a little, but who was she kidding. Relationships probably didn’t start like this. And well, maybe she was too young, and a little immature. She didn’t let this get her down though. Despite this man obviously being older and inexperienced, he was still kind enough…or well, titillated enough, to want to give her a good time.

And what’s more was that, he wanted to see more of her. She gazed into his eyes, happy that he was sincere. Her cheeks reddened “Okay, but don’t expect much.” She said, as she slowly unclasped what held her dress together.

Her dress parted slightly and she it fell down her shoulders, stopping at her elbows. She adjusted her position so that it fell to the ground. Yoki wasn’t wearing anything too outrageous. She had chosen a pair of black lace underwear with diamond embellishments. It was simple and classy, something she felt when she was dressing up for the party.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:03 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was admittedly surprised when Yoki agreed to take her dress off. He was certainly not disappointed, but was surprised that she was willing to shed it so soon.
He did use it as an opportunity to gently lift her legs up (under the thighs) to make sure those lovely golden pumps didn't get tangled in the dress. Well, and it gave him an excuse to touch those silky legs, and for her to feel his soothing palms for a moment.

"well..." he smirked approvingly at her undergarments, "these are certainly cute. Those shoes are too. certainly nothing to complain about here." petite women might have had a streak of cuteness mixed in with the sexy, but any girl in heels and lingerie generally had at least some sexy to them. Yoki was no exception.
he put his arms back around her, and softly began rubbing her back, as well as her hips and thighs, but was keeping it almost like a massage rather than trying to be too suggestive.

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:20 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

It was as though she couldn’t believe herself, undressing for this man she barely knew. Maybe alcohol was actually magical. She certainly was further out of her shell like this than she would be with any other kind of encouragement. Maybe it was the power of suggestion, or maybe she it was just easier for her to do things when she was drunk.

He started to massage her, and Yoki could feel her muscles relaxing. “Zevran, you’re quite good at this.” She said, in between soft moans. She allowed herself to be put at ease. “I—This feels so good.

I’m…I’m glad you like my shoes.” She said as his hands roamed her body. She slowly started to kiss his neck, tucking at the hems of his jacket, secretly hoping that he’d strip for her too.
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:27 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran would totally understand if a woman had reservations with undressing in front of someone they didn't know--but he also strove to prove that he was not any ordinary man, and that he'd never intentionally bring harm to a lovely lady--and this one was no exception.

His gentle touches did turn into a light massage right there where they stood, his fingers pressing and caressing her skin an muscles, quietly admiring how beautiful her body was. Sure she didn't have all the curves that most ladies liked having, but she wasn't some straight, featureless board either. That was what mattered (and only because usually those that *did* have that body shape were children, and Zevran did *not* ever do anything sexual with children. no no no).

"I am glad you are enjoying it. I will be happy to continue... and if you wanted to sit down or lay down or get comfortable, you're welcome to do so..." he'd continue massaging her in the meantime though.
He also oddly enough, purred as his neck was kissed. "I do love those shoes," he admitted, "they may end up staying on, if you don't mind..." he chuckled, as he continued the massage. when he noticed her fiddling with the hems of his coat, he simply whispered: "I won't stop you..." as if to say she could undress him if she wanted. he was barefooted so that his pants would be able to come off too when (or if) the time came. but he was in nor rush. he wasn't even teasing her underwear yet...

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:43 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

Ah, well, okay.” She slowly pushed his jacket back before sliding it off his shoulders with ease. She took her time and admired his physique before unbuttoning his shirt. She was careful, and quiet, as though she was savouring this moment. This was her first time and she wanted this to be a great night to remember, not that she was complaining about how it was going so far.

She pulled off his shirt and gazed back into his gorgeous eyes. He looked so much better with his shirt off and there was something about his appearance that gave him mystical appeal. “Wow.” She took his hand and laid him towards his bed. She sat down on top of his bed and started to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:52 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran kissed her, and only moved his hands from her skin when she removed his coat and his shirt. now he just had pants (and undershorts) on at this point. He hoped she didn't mind leaving those lovely shoes on, because he had looked her over and decided that he liked how she looked with them on.

"A lovely lady indeed..." he smiled at her, letting her lead them to the bed. When they sat down, Zevran wrapped his arms around her, pulling her sitting sideways on his lap, and caressed her thighs. He certainly wasn't going to mind having a beautiful petite lady in cute underthings and pumps sitting on his lap. If she wanted to shift and straddle his lap instead of something, that would also be easy enough.

"by all means..." he whispered, his hands resuming touching her skin, "feel free to get comfortable." he meant it too.
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:03 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

He pulled her on top of him so that she was now sitting sideways on his lap. She started to kiss his neck again, before deciding that the position she was in was definitely a bit hard to move around with. Perhaps it would be easier if she did straddle his lap. She moved her kisses towards his lips as she shifted her position. His hands still caressed her skin warmly and although this may be seen as something a promiscuous girl would do, she decided to not have any restraints.

Mmm.” She moaned as she continued to kiss him, her arms wrapped around his neck. Her fingers twirled his hair. Their bodies were pressed together and it was definitely getting hot in here.
Mood: Flirtatious Condition: Aroused
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:08 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran's only rule about inhibitions were whatever the inhibitions of his partner were. Anything that Yoki did in terms of advancements would not bother Zevran. Thus, when the scantily-clad little young woman shifted her lovely legs to straddle him, he did not mind, and greeted this pose by squeezing her thighs softly.

Zevran purred again softly. it seemed he liked people playing with his hair. his own hands wandered to her hips and back, ultimately landing on her backside, which he began kneading and groping through her panties. He was not (necessarily) trying to hint them to come off--he just enjoyed giving a cute girl's butt a nice squeeze. As before, he gauged her reactions to make sure he wasn't making her uncomfortable. Any tipsiness he had had at the party was now gone anyways.

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:17 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

He seemed to enjoy her playing with his hair. She smiled beneath the kisses as his hands seemed to roam further down, squeezing her bottom. She pressed her chest against, lifting herself against him a little bit. “Mmm.

Part of her wanted his hands to roam to more forbidden places, and part of her wanted to touch him in places she has yet to explore as well. The more she kissed him, the more she felt aroused.
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:22 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Admittedly, Zevran would be happy to oblige if she said something or implied it with her body language. If she was fine with her panties (or bra) coming off, he'd let it happen, but he didn't feel the need to rush it. She had admitted to being new to this and to being a virgin, and so he'd take it slowly for starters. Sometimes, going too fast could intimidate people who were new at it.

"so how do you feel about this man who took your clothes off and is feeling you up?" he chuckled playfully, referring to a remark she had made on the way to the room (although not mocking it). his hands were still playing with her hips and butt, over her panties. if she wanted him to do something else, chances were she'd just need to ask.

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:28 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

Ah.” She said, as he spoke, breaking the kiss. She looked away for a second before meeting his gaze with a small smile. “I admit that this is honestly very thrilling.” She hoped she didn’t sound as lame as she thought she did. “I definitely don’t want you to stop.” She talked too much when she was nervous.

I…I want you to go further.” She said, still playing with his hair. She pushed it back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:32 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled. "well... if you do not have any plans tomorrow or that evening... I would be happy to arrange a meeting like this again..." he chuckled. heck, she could just stay with him at this room all day. Zev had the money to 'rent' it for another night, easily.
Of course, that didn't mean that this night was about to end any time soon.
"I won't stop..." he smiled, and patted her butt before rubbing the sides of her thighs.

"further?" he raised an eyebrow. "further in what ways?" he'd let her show or tell him, just to make sure he didn't cross any of the wrong boundaries, but otherwise, whatever she wanted him to do--or wherever she wanted him to touch--he would happily comply.

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:41 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

I’m glad I made no plans for tomorrow.” Call it a coincidence or fate, but Yoki’s usually busy schedule(which she spent most of her time doing research) was cleared tomorrow. Her original plan was in fact to get as drunk as possible and possibly come up with a cure for the common hangover. However, she didn’t want to get drunk in public and stopped after a couple of drinks.

In..many ways.” She said, taking one of his hands and slowly racing it on her chest. She hoped he couldn’t feel her heart rapidly thumping beneath her chest. She wans’t the type to act boldly, and here she was allowing a stranger to fondle her.
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:45 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Hearing that she had no plans made him smirk. he made up his plans on a day-to-day basis as well actually, usually based on whether or not he was taking a lady to his place or not. "and how would you feel about not wearing clothes for a day?" he chuckled. they could get dressed if they wanted to go out and eat (or they could just get food delivered to the room) but if she wanted to stay in her underwear or naked, he wouldn't complain.

Zevran's hands traced her chest and stomach. "would you like me to remove these?" he asked, fingering her bra and then her panties, "or just one or the other? or both?" he kissed her lips as he traced along her skin, quite content with touching the lovely nearly-naked young lady, given how much she was enjoying it. She was catching on quickly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next