The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do You Miss It?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

Do You Miss It? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Miss It?   Do You Miss It? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:24 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Though there had been something on her mind the entire time that Jurishe had been shopping for more lingerie with Katara, she had waited until they returned home to their little flat before mentioning it at all. Once inside, she went to her room and simply dropped off her bags before going to Katara's door and giving a soft knock, despite the fact that it wasn't yet closed. "Hey, can I talk to you?" She asked, a slight smile on her face.

It had been because of her descriptions, during their trip, that she had thought of it at all... but Jurishe wondered if her friend ever missed being able to see. There were so many talented healers in the world - waterbenders or otherwise - that she couldn't imagine such a thing would be impossible. Even if she couldn't do it herself... surely someone could restore Katara's sight to her?

Mood: Contemplative
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

Do You Miss It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss It?   Do You Miss It? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:53 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara had been oblivious, one might say, to any thoughts about her eyes, especially during something so fun as shopping. Sure they might grab another dress or a new pair of heels, but also perhaps another set of sexy lingerie. It might have mostly been to impress the dreamily romantic Zevran, but also, a woman felt sexy when she was wearing teasing lingerie--or at least Katara did. Maybe it was just one of those things she liked as she made her final physical transitions from being a girl to being a woman. either way, it was fun.

The two sisters only parted ways when they went to their rooms, with Katara going left and Jurishe going right, to go put away their new things, and perhaps try them on later or what have you. Thus, she was a little surprised when she heard a knock, even if her door was open.

"come on in," she invited, "you know we've seen each other naked enough that it doesn't even matter anymore." she giggled.
Smiling sweetly at her friend as she placed the bags on her dresser, clearly intending to try them on very soon or something, she shrugged. She was in her old things--those keen heat-sensing/processing gloves, her old red T-shirt and her baggy, calf-length pants, her large feet bare.
"whatcha need?" she asked curiously, "you wanna sit down?"
Mood: Happy
Condition: Great
Link: Katara

Last edited by Katara on Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

Do You Miss It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss It?   Do You Miss It? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:06 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Nodding, Jurishe crossed to her sister's bed and sat down on the edge of it, still trying to figure out how to order her words, even after all this time of contemplation. "You like shopping with me, right, Katara?" She finally ventured, knowing what the answer would be, "Having me tell you what colors things are, and such..." It was rhetorical, and so the young waterbender didn't pause for long, for the answer.

"I was just wondering... I mean - I've seen some amazing things done, over the years," She began, reaching up to brush her hair back, "Done with healing. If there was some way - any way - for you to regain your sight... I would do whatever it took, to make it happen." Then, she took a deep breath and said the words that were actually the hardest for her, "If... you wanted that."

Yes, it was difficult for Jurishe to put that choice into Katara's hands, even though it was for her own sight. If it were up to her, they'd be looking for a way to make it happen, immediately. Still, she had to recognize, and admit knowing, that it wasn't her decision. All she could do was watch Katara, her brows knit together in worry, to hear her thoughts.

Mood: Contemplative
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

Do You Miss It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss It?   Do You Miss It? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:24 am

Katara Montoya

"Of course I do!" Katara smiled, "I love how you describe things to me and stuff too... it makes me envision it so much clearer!" She sat down next to Jurishe of course, swinging her legs a bit as they spoke. It was clear she was still in a good mood. Naturally, these were the answers that Jurishe surely expected, and so even Katara was aware that this was rhetorical and so was obviously a lead-up to something... but what?

That was a very deep question, and while it might have seemed logical for her to jump and scream "YES!" excitedly, it instead gave the young firebender a bit of pause. She had functioned so well without her eyes that she hardly felt she needed them--just for little things like colors and details and such. Otherwise, her heat senses were developing spectacularly, and Katara was proud of her accomplishments and grateful for Jurishe for helping her through it. Katara was actually familar with a bit of herbal healing herself, having helped Jurishe get her legs cleaned up after a rather unpleasant incident in the Sun Warrior city where the older girl had triggered a rather nasty trap that had lacerated her lower legs and ankles.

"It's an interesting thought..." Katara admitted, "I think maybe that Zurok woman might have also been able to help... but at the same time..."
she did sigh, almost dreamily. "I had dreamed of becoming a writer and an artist when I was little. I..." she turned to face her sister here. "I think I would though. I dunno where we'd start or what have you... but for you to master your healing similar to how I'm mastering my heat senses and control... and then for you to be able to repair my eyes..."
she smiled. "that... very well could be the most amazing thing in the world... I'd be able to see your face finally..." she began, not wanting to list everything she'd be excited to see... because that would be a very long list.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Great
Link: Katara

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do You Miss It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss It?   Do You Miss It? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Miss It?
Page 1 of 1