The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So We Meet Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makusei
Makusei

EXP : 1500
Birthday : 1991-01-16

So We Meet Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:01 am

Makusei Zhaoyin

As they walked and Shi-Hao admitted this secret desire, Makusei couldn't help but smirk. Score... that's what it was. Not that Shi-Hao was just another number... no, nothing so crass. It just meant that he'd be able to undress her till she was wearing nothing but footwear, if he had anything to say about it.
"well... I might have to enforce my no-clothing-on-women rule then..." he teased, "which says that all beautiful women must be undressed before entering the main of the house..." he replied, basically saying that she'd be allowed to cross the threshold and close the door behind her before he was going to start undressing her.

Maku grinned when she told him she was ready to go home with him. He knew what it meant. So... to cut a long story short, soon they were inside the house, with Maku closing the door for her.
"Would you like me to take your clothes, madam?" he cooed, almost parodying the old "may I take your coat/hat" statement that polite people usually did. Granted, if she said yes, he wasn't about to even stop at her underwear, and would strip her fully naked except those stockings and heels (though he'd definitely admire it a second or two).
Mood: Happy; Playful
Condition: Dressed Up
Link: Makusei

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

EXP : 8416

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:10 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"I hope that my host will be the one doing the undressing?" the young heiress teased back as they walked, "You wouldn't leave me to do it all by my lonesome, would you~?" Shi-Hao was quite at ease with Makusei, it was true; even walking the same area as she had the other evening during the incident, her walk was calm and though her hand did grip his own, it was just softly.

By the same token, the door and entryway to his home seemed more inviting as well. Not that it was anything bad before, but the negativity of the experience previous had just tainted the rest of the evening, for her. She wouldn't dwell on it, however, and simply followed Maku inside.

With a soft little giggle at his parody, Shi-Hao offered a little curtsy and replied, "Why thank you, kind sir...~" She wasn't expecting to be stripped completely naked, though she wouldn't necessarily mind. In fact, she'd probably love the feel of his fingers and his expressions, when the time came - so long as he didn't simply rip her clothes off, anyway.

Mood: Playful

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:50 am

Makusei Zhaoyin

Makusei grinned. "I could never be so rude," he chuckled, "I would be happy to assist such a beautiful woman in removing her clothing..." he wasn't too loud about that since they were in public still, and a big buff guy talking about removing a pretty little lady's clothing was not exactly the most appropriate of topics out here. Luckily Maku didn't live in a shady part of town or anything, so they could easily reach his house without incident.

"you're quite welcome..." he grinned, and after slipping off his socks and shoes (he had not been lying about how he thought they were uncomfortable), he began undressing her. her dress obviously came off first, and he did admire how sexy she looked in the lingerie, but considering that he was now undoing the fastenings on her stockings, it was clear that he fully intended to take it off of her as well.

Not that he didn't like it on her; just that she looked her best when she was naked, in his opinion, and of course, this was entirely mutual and consensual this time, and Shi-Hao had practically just asked him to take her clothes off, and so he would.
"Ah... this looks much better..." he cooed, taking her dress and lingerie and gently folding them up. It wasn't perfect, but it'd be better than leaving them in an unkempt pile on the floor. No point in disrespecting a woman by throwing her nice clothes all over the floor.
"Now..." he smirked, standing in front of the naked woman, holding her clothes in his hands. "what should we do with these? I wouldn't want to lose them..." he was kind of teasing, but also wanting to know where she'd want them, since she wouldn't need them for a while. Of course, if she asked about her shoes and stockings (which didn't seem likely), he'd just remind her that she "told" him to keep them on. And so he did.
Mood: Happy; Playful

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao purred softly as his fingers brushed along the fabric of her dress and then her slowly appearing skin. Once she was standing in her lingerie, she smiled up at him, only to give a little squeak of surprise when he continued undressing her further. "Oh!" the young heiress gave a small laugh, but made no move to stop him, "You take your no-clothes rule quite seriously, I see...~" She still enjoyed it, however, since it just let Maku touch even more of her exposed skin, baring her body to him completely.

Once she was standing in nothing but her stockings and high heels, as per their teasing agreement earlier, Shi-Hao's smile curved into a slight grin. "I don't suppose that I'll need them for a while," came her answer, in regard to her clothes, "Anywhere is fine; a closet, the chair... What did you think of my lingerie, for the few precious seconds that it was revealed?" Shi-Hao was too busy watching him to care too much about her dress, just now, it seemed.

However, where ever Makusei put her clothes, Shi-Hao would step into the room completely. It was just as she'd remembered it, from her first visit - though she didn't go exploring, this time. The only thing she was interested in discovering at this exact moment was what her host looked like, without his clothes on...

Condition: Naked Again

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:24 pm

Makusei Zhaoyin

Not that Maku didn't admire the lingerie (it was very sexy), but it was too covering. Heck, even a normal bra and panties would have been too covering by his "standards".
"Yes. yes I do." he smirked playfully, "but I also take my treatment and spoiling of beautiful women seriously... so rest assured, you're in good hands, even if you have no clothes on." the stockings and pumps didn't count, since he had purposely left them on (something a certain coal miner might have chuckled about if she had known).

"Alright..." Makusei smiled, and he set her dress and lingerie up on a high shelf that might have held weapons at one point, but now didn't. Conveniently, it'd be out of Shi-Hao's reach unless she climbed on things (but of course, he'd give them to her when she wanted them).
"They'll be safe up here," he smiled. "out of sight out of mind?"
"your lingerie was very sexy, by the way," he chuckled, "it made me want to strip you naked... that was why it only lasted a few seconds." He was nothing if not honest, after all. He had liked it; just that he was a guy who wanted to see his beautiful date naked.

He stood behind her as Shi-Hao stepped into the room, gazing at her cute naked figure and how her heels accentuated her calves and butt.
"So... you know this house inside and out... where would you like to go first?" in the meantime, he had gotten right behind her and began to caress her, his hands roaming over her naked body, her back to his chest. he'd be fine with touching her like this, right here, unless she'd rather sit, or get massaged or whatever other specifics she might have wanted.
Condition: Dressed Up; Barefoot

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:03 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Where would she like to go? That was an easy one. "Under your clothes...~ So, perhaps, to the bedroom?" Shi-Hao murmured her response, lifting her arms up and over her head and into his hair as she spoke. The young heiress was putting her own advice into practice; using this position to accentuate her breasts (and the lovely curve of her spine as well, since she was stretching just a little bit). "I'm glad you liked my lingerie," She did tell him with a little grin, glancing playfully over her shoulder at him.

Though she wouldn't necessarily lay down and immediately spread her legs, the redheaded minx was in the mood for a bit of play time, and hopefully for some more talking too (as well as playful banter). Shi-Hao really was enjoying her time with Makusei, and would make sure that he knew as much. That's why she wasn't worried about getting her lingerie and dress back, either - they could stay up on that shelf until tomorrow, for sure, without her being disappointed in the slightest.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:21 am

Makusei Zhaoyin

Maku's eyes watched her body as she stretched. He grinned at hearing her answer, but wasn't about to throw his clothes off, because that would probably lead to sex. He also figured that someone as coy and minx-y as she was, would want a bit (or a lot?) of foreplay before actually having sex. Well... and he would want to too. It did seem a bit crude to simply take the lady home, strip her bare and spread her legs that soon.

He did come up behind her and scoop her into his arms, bridal style, quite okay with the notion that Shi-Hao would not be putting on her clothes till sometime tomorrow.
"So are these stockings and shoes comfortable that you're willing to keep them on till tomorrow?" he winked, carrying her to the bedroom, "cuz I hope the rest of your body is comfortable being bare..." he set her gently into a sitting position on the bed, sitting in a chair a few feet from the bed where he simply gazed at her. Not to say that they couldn't adjust their seating arrangements or whatnot though. He just wanted to see how she'd react to his question, as well as to how he had placed them.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:31 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Being set down so gently on the edge of his bed, Shi-Hao simply crossed her legs at the knee (which was more of a sexy pose than her usual demure crossing at the ankles was), watching him in return. "The stockings are very comfortable," the young heiress began, reaching up to brush her wavy red hair back, aware that her breasts would once again be a focus in this position, " - and it feels rather nice, when you run your palms up and down them, because of the fine mesh on my skin."

"As for the high heels... I'm plenty used to them, so I know I can handle several hours worth of standing at one time," she continued, tilting her head just slightly to one side, "My body is something I'm very comfortable with, personally. While I wouldn't invite strangers to stare at me, I'm more than happy to feel your gaze on my movements...~" It was meant to be a compliment, really, though it wasn't flat out stated as one would generally be.

Still, Maku was way over there, while she was all the way over here on the bed. If he wasn't intending on joining her shortly, Shi-Hao would venture over to the chair and just climb up onto his lap. Then the problem would be solved.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:17 am

Makusei Zhaoyin

In truth, the chair was only a few feet away from the bed, so it wasn't like either one would have to traverse the entire room to reach each other. Heck, if Maku stretched out his leg and Shi-Hao stretched hers, they might be able to touch toes or something. They were definitely close enough that they could have a conversation in their normal voices.

He raised an interested eyebrow when she explained the stockings (since it wasn't like he'd ever wear them). "so does it feel better than the bare skin?" he asked, a bit more curious, but still playful. "as for the heels... I also know what they do to your already fantastic body." he winked, and knew that he'd be leaving them on for sure.

Maku did smile at her remarks about her body. "it's good to be comfortable in your skin," he smiled, "and I'm certainly not complaining about the view... now I really want to sculpt you..." referring to out of stone, rather than him sclupting her actual body of course.

Watching the beautiful naked woman, Maku got up and sat beside her. "But you look a bit lonely... let's warm you up, shall we?" he sat next to her with his legs out, and grabbed Shi-Hao's butt. Gently squeezing and lifting her, he pulled her legs apart and plopped her onto his lap so that she was straddling him... and grinned.
"you do look quite charming like this, beautiful." he smiled playfully at her. "do you like it? or should I turn you around and run my man-hands all over your naked body?" he knew what she seemed to like, and so could teasingly offer her some of said "favorites". And of course, while he was no waterbending masseuse, he could give a decent massage if (when?) she wanted one.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"They both feel good," Shi-Hao answered with a slight little quirk of her smile, wondering just how long they'd just be sitting there looking at one another, "Bare skin is usually nicer, especially when I'm being touched or rubbing against something soft like a fur rug, but mixing things up a little bit is enjoyable, as well...~" Her words were followed by a little wink. As for the sculpting, the young heiress would probably enjoy that immensely, particularly if she could tease him just a little at the same time, for some fun afterward.

Being lifted up and plopped into his lap caused a rather feminine giggle to escape her, and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, to hold on. "Mm, my favorite sort of company..." Shi-Hao purred, pressing her lips to his own for a soft kiss, "I like sitting on you this way, so that I can see your handsome face, but I do enjoy your hands on me, as well... What's a girl to do?" That last was said with a little pout as she looked at him playfully.

"Maybe... I could have both?" the redheaded minx suggested, tilting her head to the side, "Your man-hands along my lower back, and my backside, for now?"

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:28 pm

Makusei Zhaoyin

Maku smirked playfully at her remark. "as long as you're comfortable," he winked, although at this point, he was probably not about to offer to take them off of her the way a certain sexy waterbender might have. She had made her decision, and seemed quite happy with said decision, so Maku would not complain. Perhaps if she wanted to be sculpted, they could arrange another 'date' for it. it would require a lot of time spent naked, and so he'd provide comfort and refreshments for his lovely little model... but that would be next time. And of course, there'd be playtime as well...

Maku couldn't help but chuckle. "well, your legs are pretty far apart..." he reminded her, rubbing her thighs as he said this. They weren't farther spread than they needed to be--just enough for her to properly and comfortably straddle him. "but I certainly can't argue with this..."

"hmm... what *is* a girl to do..." he chuckled at her tease, and at her request. "well... I think I could arrange that for starters... though you may get turned around for all of the world to see at some point..." he joked. there was no window behind Shi-Hao or anything, nor would anyone be watching. But, to comply with her request, he moved his hands down her back and began kneading it down to her backside, which he groped a bit stronger. He was no masseuse, but he could give a decent massage, especially for free.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:26 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

It was the redhead's turn to smirk, "Do you not like my legs spread apart...? I could sit across your lap, if you'd prefer; I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable." Even as she said that, however, Shi-Hao shifted her hips forward against Makusei's own, quite plainly teasing him. She knew that he didn't really mind it and had just been playing with her about it, so turnabout was fair play.

At the groping, however, she let out a soft moan, pulling herself up against him. "Oh my...~" Shi-Hao purred, leaning in to nibble at his earlobe and whisper, "I like that... More, please?" His hands were warm and firm against her backside - the naked young heiress quite approved of the feeling. Should he grope her too firmly, however, he might get a small... unintentionally sharp surprise.

Condition: Naked

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Makusei Zhaoyin

Maku chuckled, also a bit surprised at how much Shi-Hao wanted him. Sure he had wanted her as well, but had kind of originally thought that she was way out of his league with how rich and affluent she was, but she seemed to have the hots for him the same way he did for her.
"Oh, I'm fine with it..." he teased in retaliation, "it's just not very ladylike, is it?" his tone clearly showed that he didn't care at all. The fact that his hands were squeezing her thighs briefly, was also another sign.

He grinned ear to ear at her reaction to him properly groping her. Sure he had felt her up and softly squeezed her butt last time, but this was genuine massaging and groping here.
"with pleasure..." he whispered, kissing her forehead. smiling at the lovely naked lady on his lap, he massaged down her back and began kneading her backside deeply but gently. He enjoyed what he felt.
"you have a really great butt." he said straight-up. Why lie?

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:49 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao certainly didn't see Makusei as being 'beneath her', or whatever else. Truth be told, she could never see herself with one of the young heirs that she'd meet on business trips... particularly the ones in the Fire Nation (they were even worse than twelve year olds, in her opinion). Still, at the teasing of not being very ladylike, the young heiress purred and murmured against his ear, "Perhaps not... but this is a lot more enjoyable that what's ladylike; wouldn't you agree~?" She gave him another little nip on the earlobe before leaning back to look into his eyes.

"You have amazing hands," was her counter-compliment to his comment about her backside, "Wonderful and large... and warm..." It may have seemed silly, but from the redhead, those were very sincere words. The groping did have her purring like a kitten, after all, so it would be fairly evident that it was the case. If his hands moved on from there... Makusei would probably get a whole set of other reactions out of Shi-Hao.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:13 am

Makusei Zhaoyin

Makusei did like the rare noble types that were willing to view others as equals. That was what he liked about Ai Mi, and even about Queen Meili herself. And, now that he had met her properly, he liked that about Shi-Hao too. Well, and the fact that he had gotten to take her clothes off and touch her lovely body was another nice plus. He would never complain about that.
He smirked at her little tease. "oh for sure. You look much better with no clothes on..." he chuckled, shamelessly gazing at her beautiful body.

he smiled at the compliments of his hands, and thus they began to continue squeezing her backside. "well... I'm no masseuse, but I can give a decent massage... and it's certainly motivating when the woman in question has such smooth, flawless skin and a beautiful, perfect body..." yeah, perhaps he was a little entranced by Shi-Hao's wonderful body, and would certainly be happy to continue touching it. He'd touch more suggestive parts soon... he was enjoying her lovely sculpted butt for now though.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Running her fingers up into his hair, Shi-Hao pressed their lips together, perhaps to show her affection for Makusei, or her appreciation of his flexing hands on her backside (or both). Provided he didn't resist, she could continue their kiss for quite some time; though, for now, she kept it fairly chaste. Her tongue remained in her own mouth, as it were.

There was also no move on her part to get his hands off of her, or to get him to put them elsewhere. If their first little romp was slow and sweet, Shi-Hao was quite alright with that. They were just getting to know one another, after all, and there would hopefully be time for exploration at a later date.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Makusei Zhaoyin

Now, it wasn't to say that Maku wasn't able to be rough when he wanted to. With a body like his and with arms and hands as large as his were, it was pretty much a given. However, it wasn't like he was being meek or shy though. He had, after all, stripped the woman completely naked and was now groping her naked body while spreading her legs to have her straddle his lap. That was all fairly forward in his books.

Which was quite fine. Shi-Hao was a sexy little minx who knew what she wanted, and Maku was happy to oblige, and also throw out a few of his own wants (such as how he had wanted to touch her after removing all of her clothes). they worked well off of each other.
Not wanting to break the kiss however, Makusei's hands did remain mostly in Shi-Hao's hips and her butt, giving it a nice good squeeze since his hands were pretty much large enough to envelop her cheeks in each hand and then some. It wasn't like they'd spend their whole evening like this though. there'd be plenty of time for more exploration, sexual or otherwise.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So We Meet Again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2