The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for Spirit Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Aralynn
Aralynn

EXP : 2800

Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:39 pm

((OOC: since your hours are different and I might not catch you in the chat box, figured I'd drop a quick message here, saying that you can fade to black whenever you like and cut to the following morning.))

Aralynn Otoyome

The young artist wasn't the loudest around - certainly not a screamer - but once Kei's tongue and mouth met the secret spot between her thighs, she certainly began to moan and gasp, running her fingers through his hair in response. Way out here, practically in the middle of the woods, there shouldn't be too much disturbed by her mild noise, anyway.

Arching her back, so that she could push her hips forward just a little bit (not that it was really necessary), Lynn was absolutely enjoying herself. Were she being honest, she'd say that this was much farther than she expected to get, but she definitely wouldn't be complaining. Should Kei want to slip into her, she'd give no resistance at all - desiring such a thing, herself.

Mood: Pleased
Condition: Nude

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:54 am

Kei

Even in his drunk state, it was good to hear that Lynn was very much enjoying his current actions. He continued playing with Lynn's lower private parts for a bit longer, not letting the fun end to soon. After a while though, he couldn't hold his own urges back any longer.

Kei positioned Lynn's thighs around his waist and kneeled over her body. Kei played with her breasts with one hand and held her hand with his other one. Both of their most sensitive parts of their lower bodies were now close to one another and sex was now very apparent.

Their eyes level to one another, Kei drunkenly babbled, "You're much more tempting than jumping into a pool of chocolate."
With that said, Kei slipped his manparts into Lynn's woman ones. A groan of pleasure escaped his lips as the night faded away into a scene of love...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kei's eyelids cracked open as he gave a groan of great pain. It was like someone took a hammer and repeatedly smashed his head with it. The morning sun was not helping either.

His stomach rolled painfully and Kei crawled out of a sleeping bag and puked a few feet away from it. He recognized the light brown color of pancakes from the previous night. Kei wiped his mouth off and shook his head, unsuccessfully shaking the pain away. He must have gotten arrogant last night thinking that he would be able to handle drinking alcohol. He could not remember a single thing from the night before and had no clue to why he started drinking. All he could do at the moment was curse himself for doing such a thing.

Kei didn't think about where Lynn was at the moment and simply rolled back into the sleeping bag which was still close to him. Perhaps more sleep would get rid of the hangover pain.

Kei finally did realize Lynn's presents when he bumped into her body which was in the same sleeping bag he had awoken from. Kei could tell she was naked. It was also at this point Kei realized he was naked. His heart  sank.

"Well... shit." Kei mumbled to himself, nudity and alcohol usually led to one thing.

This is why he hated drinking.

Mood: Scared
Condition: Hungover

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Lynn became vaguely aware, in her sleep, that her main source of warmth had disappeared. Her brows furrowed slightly and she turned over in the sleeping bag, wanting to gravitate toward where it had been. Thankfully, it returned a moment later, and she cuddled up to it - still mostly asleep. The young artist didn't realize that Kei was awake, and hung over, and that she was pretty much pressing her naked body into his own naked body.

"More..." She murmured softly, in this state, meaning only that she wanted more of that warmth that had been elusive mere seconds before she found it once again.

Mood: Contented
Condition: Nude and Asleep

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Kei

Well she was alive, that was a huge relief. Not saying he had a history with dead bodies whenever he drank, but it was just good to keep the record clean.

Lynn was still asleep and started to cuddle up with him while they were both naked. Admittedly, she was warm and felt nice, but this shouldn't be happening between them. His head was hurting too much to have the desire to roll out of the sleeping bag to escape Lynn's cuddle, so he would try to wake her up.

"Lynn," Kei spoke with great pain in his voice (His head was still hurting), "Get up, please. I... um... think we are in a strange position right now.

Mood: Nervous

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:51 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Groaning because something - or someone - was trying to wake her up, the young University student tried to bury her face into her personal source of warmth, willing the voice away. "Tired..." She managed to mutter, though it was a bit muffled against Kei's skin.

Unfortunately, once the process had begun, it could not be stopped. Soon, Lynn was awake, though she wasn't particularly happy about it. Rubbing her eyes, she slowly took in her surroundings. Trees. Sleeping bag. Ah, right, the expedition. Naked skin. Naked other person in the sleeping bag. Oh right... the alcohol. "Good morning, Kei," She managed, wondering how he was going to take this development.

Mood: Contented
Condition: Nude and Awake

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:12 am

Kei

Kei tried to keep himself separated from Lynn, but such a task is difficult in a sleeping bag that is usually meant to house one person. So their naked bodies continued to touch. Kei's head was in too much pain for him to want to crawl back out of the sleeping bag, not too mention he was naked and got shy over such things. Crawling out of the sleeping bag would reveal everything to Lynn.

"Good morning" Lynn said sleepily.

"N-n-n-noo," Kei quickly stammered in fear, "This is not a good morning."

Perhaps very surprisingly to Lynn, Kei didn't get mad, but instead, sounded very apologetic with his next words.

"I'm sorry about last night," Kei said with a lot of sorrow in his voice, "I should have known such a thing would come of me drinking alcohol. It's happened several times before, I'm in the company of a woman and I start drinking, then I start becoming sexually aggressive and force myself on them."

Kei formed a ball with his hands in front of his face to form the sign of sincere apology, "Please forgive me, I promise... I promise I'll take full responsibility for everything."

Lynn might have been confused by what Kei was going on about because there was no raping involved last night. Truth was, what actually happened previously with other woman and alcohol was very similar to what happened between Kei and Lynn last night. The other woman usually took advantage of the alcohol to make a memorable night with Kei. The next morning, however, in order to avoid angering or offending Kei, they would often put the blame on him for becoming sexually aggressive and get away with it since he could not remember a single thing from the night before.

Mood: Deeply Apologetic

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:14 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

"What... are you talking about?" Lynn asked, becoming a bit more alert and aware, a bit weirded out by Kei's tone of voice. He was acting as though he was a drunken serial rapist - which, from what she'd seen, was not the case in the slightest. The young art student was not quite sure how to handle this. If she'd known that he had this much of a hangup about alcohol, she wouldn't have suggested it.

Propping herself up on an elbow, she looked down at her companion, honestly quite concerned. "Kei... you did get drunk last night. Hilariously so. But you definitely didn't rape me, or anything," She informed him, her brows knit together, wondering how he might, or might not, take that news.

Mood: Concerned

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:29 pm

Kei

"I don't know what I forced you to do last night, but I'm sorry." Kei continued going on about, "You don't have to hide your pain, I know what I did and it was wrong."

Kei put his head into his hands.
"I've hurt too many women in the past because of alcohol. They all told me how terrifying I got when I drank. Yet in the end, they all ended up forgiving me, something that I did not deserve."

Mood: Deeply Apologetic

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:49 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

"Kei," Lynn tried again, with a bit of a firmer tone, to get his attention, "You didn't do anything like that to me; I promise you that." Still, it didn't seem as though he was going to get it, which honestly freaked the young student out a bit. Thinking quickly, she moved to sit up in the sleeping bag, before moving to straddle Kei's lap once again, looking right down at him.

She waited until he at least looked at her, though she'd prefer eye contact. "The most terrifying thing you did last night," Lynn began again, hoping to add some amusement to her voice, for his sake, "Was compare me to a poodle-monkey, wearing cat ears." If necessary, she would take his hands and place them on her waist, or her breasts if that was what it took.

"You didn't hurt me... You didn't force yourself on me... Okay? It was mutual," the words were finally spoken.

Mood: Concerned

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:37 am

Kei wrote:

Kei

Did he mention his soft spot for Poodle-Monkeys with cat ears last night? That would be embarrassing if he did. Hopefully if he did say so, Lynn would pass it off as some random drunken rambling.

Well, Lynn did seem to be sincere about telling Kei he didn't do anything wrong last night. Still, that's what had happened previously to him with other women. He really was a lucky guy to meet so many kind, forgiving females.

Still, his wandering mind was brought back to present time when Lynn got a top of him with her naked body. Kei hoped this didn't signify the start of a close relationship between the two, he was not mentally prepared for such a thing.

"Okay okay okay," Kei quickly and embarrassed stammered, "I believe you, there is no need for... proof."

Kei rubbed his forehead, it was still pounding. He forgot at this point that Lynn was still on top of him.
Groaning, Kei asked, "What exactly happened last night? I haven't felt this bad in a long while.

Mood: Embarrassed

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:48 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Since he seemed to believe her, and also seemed to be suffering from one hell of a hangover (which meant no repeat performance), Lynn slipped off of his waist and back to her original place next to him. "Well," She began, since it was pretty much her fault, "In my defense, I didn't know how alcohol sensitive you were, when I suggested the drinking game..."

She explained the game they played, and that he'd pretty much taken a drink each time instead of answering. Though, she also reminded him of the questions he'd asked, and her answers to each one; which was only fair, since he couldn't remember. Lynn couldn't help laughing when she got to the part about cows, however.

Mood: Fine

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:46 am

[quote="Kei"][quote="Kei"]

Kei

Crap. Did she find out that he was alcohol sensitive? It was admittedly a pretty embarrassing thing to have at his age. He didn't want to ruin his image (Though it was probably too late for that) so he decided he would try to play it off.

"Nah," Kei groaned painfully, "I'm usually better against alcohol, I think there was something funny in the drinks that caused me to to become this sick."

Kei was honestly a bit shocked at the questions she asked him, they had no shame. At least he didn't really answer them. Kei didn't believe the cow part either, no way he would ask something like that. From the way Lynn described the story. it seemed that he was purposely drinking the alcohol, most likely so that he wouldn't have to worry about Lynn getting a hold of it later.

"There was no way I'd compare myself to a cow," Kei said in disbelief, "I'd imagine myself as something cooler like a horse."

After rubbing his head again, Kei asked wondering if his current pain was worth it, "Did I at least drink all of the alcohol last night?"

Mood: Not Happy
Condition: Nakedly Hungover

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Though it was pretty obvious to Lynn that he was simply trying to lie his way out of any consequences of his drunken rambling, last night, she let it go, for now. He was obviously alcohol sensitive, she didn't just imagine his comments about cows, and she really wouldn't be surprised if he did have a weakness for poodle-monkeys in cat ears, or something.

"Not exactly," She answered, when he asked about all of the alcohol, ignoring the statement he made about a horse, "You drank the last bit of my good stock, but then you almost managed a fourth of the second bottle before I got it away from you..." Then, thinking back, she mentioned, "Then the stripping and kissing started, and the booze was a bit forgotten."

While it might have been kinder to let the whole thing drop, Lynn was admittedly wondering just how unlikely a repeat of last night, sans the alcohol, would be. Or, rather, how likely it would be. She wouldn't mind it, herself.

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:59 am

Kei

The amount of loss Kei felt at that moment was immense. Despite how hard he tried to get rid of the alcohol, he failed. It seemed all his pain was for nothing.

With his current head pains, Kei completely forgot that both him and Lynn were naked in the same sleeping bag. Instead, he simply pulled the cover over his head to escape the painful mid-morning sunlight.

From under the covers, Kei spoke muffled, "Ughh, I need some time to rest."

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Carefully crawling out of the sleeping bag (even though she felt as though she could have slept for another few hours, herself), Lynn pulled clean clothes from her pack and dressed quietly. She figured that, as the alcohol thing was half her fault, she would let Kei rest up a bit more and make something to eat. Of course, her culinary lack-of-expertise pretty much limited them to pancakes.

Frying up several stacks, Lynn piled up two plates, retrieved a bottle of water from the supplies, and made her way back over to the lump under the sleeping bag. "Here," She offered, holding the water bottle and a plate out, for Kei to take, "Breakfast might help."

Condition: Hungry

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:56 am

Kei

Kei had no desire to exit the sleeping bag and deal with reality. However, At the same time he was also very thirsty.

Reaching one arm out of the sleeping bag, Kei grabbed the water then the pancakes and pulled them both under the sleeping bag.

"Thanks," He said, his voice muffled by the sleeping bag.
With that, Kei, remained under the sleeping bag, not moving or saying anything.

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

This case of the 'poor me's was only going to get sympathy for so long. Lynn felt a bit insulted, actually, that sleeping with her had gotten this sort of terrible, world-ending reaction out of him. Moodily, she stabbed at her pancakes, ending up barely eating and tossing the rest away. Yeah, her sympathy had really already run out.

"I'm going to wash up," She muttered, leaving their makeshift campsite and trudging off a little ways, where a source of water could be heard. It was a stream, as those things did happen in the forests. Lynn took her time, trying to cool her temper as well, and scrubbed at her face and arms with water cupped in her hands.

Mood: Irate
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Kei

After Lynn had left, Kei had crawled back out of the sleeping bag momentarily to puke again, though after that, he retreated to underneath the covers.

He wasn't actually hiding because of Lynn, but actually because it was just too bright outside. His head was in too much pain to worry about his embarrassment.

Kei really couldn't eat the  pancake Lynn had given him, so instead he just put the pancake down beside him in the sleeping bag. He drank some water to help get the terrible taste out of his mouth.

Other than that, Kei continued laying there, not desiring to do anything.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for Spirit Dragons
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5