The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expensive Murder

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

Expensive Murder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expensive Murder   Expensive Murder - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:40 am

Kei

"Well, I needed some way to make money," Kei began replying to Cyrad's question, "but I had a hard time finding a job that would fit my style and a lot of these jobs required a lot of work. Not to mention they didn't always pay well in the beginning. Then it came across my mind that I should work as a Jack Of All Trades, I figured getting rich people to hire me to search for lost pets and such would pay very well."

Kei shook his head and sounded a little depressed, "Unfortunately, it seems that not many rich people need me to do small jobs like that and as a result, I have to do the difficult ones such as this in order to simply make a living."

Mood: Casual
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Cyrad
Cyrad

EXP : 3355
Birthday : 1993-08-12

Character Description
Position: Smith, Merc, Wanderer
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Murder   Expensive Murder - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:21 am

"I understand what you mean Kei, I think the world needs more lost rich dogs." Cyrad answered. The town was in sight now and they were crossing over the bridge. The duo went into town and handed over their prisoner and the corpse of the bandit leader. "I think we should wait until morning to go about finding our employer." Cyrad said as he looked to the sky, it wouldn't be too long and Cyrad could use the sleep. The two of them went back to the inn that Cyrad had rented a room in, for only a small more they were able to transfer into a larger room with two beds. It was one of those nights were as soon as Cyrad closed his eyes he felt them prying open again against morning's light. His body cried in defiance as he sat up and shook his head to clear it.

Occ:Sorry for the short post and the long time it too me to do so.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Murder   Expensive Murder - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Kei

Kei fully enjoyed the sleep and had trouble getting up the next morning. Kei made carrot omelets for breakfast and also offered Cyrad one. They didn't take too long getting ready that morning and were shortly headed out into the city searching for their client.

After walking around the city for about an hour, Kei and Cyrad found the client asleep in a pile of trash in an alleyway. As they approached the man, it was clear from his odor that he was hungover.

"Hey old man," Kei said lightly kicking him, "Wake up, we completed that job you wanted us to complete."

Back to top Go down
Cyrad
Cyrad

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Murder   Expensive Murder - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:31 am

Cyrad woke up the next morning and Kei made him a carrot omelet which he happily ate. The two of them set out shortly after eating and wandered around the town for a short time before finding the client asleep in an alley, which didn't speak well for his image. As Kei woke the man and odor that arose from him tried to complete with the trash he was laying in.

The man, who was clearly hungover look a lot worse than he did the night he contracted Cyrad, maybe that was because it was at night and in a bar. Cyrad hoped that the entire job wasn't based on a drunk man's tales, Cyrad had been burned before but never for a job the size of this.

"Ughh," The man started as he raised a hand up to block the sun. "A job...oh yes, you took care of those bandits. Wonderful, thank you." He said and vigorously shook both of their hands. "Come with me." He said and started to walk out of the alley, he took two steps before doubling over and emptying his stomach. "Sorry 'bout that, I'd watch your step." He said as he lead the duo. Cyrad couldn't tell if he was going to get paid but he followed the man anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Murder   Expensive Murder - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:27 am

Kei

Kei and Cyrad followed the very sick man back to his apartment. Even though he kept kneeling over to puke and was stumbling the whole way, Kei didn't help him out as he didn't want to touch the dirty and smelly old man.

The Old Man eventually led Kei and Cyrad to his apartment. Upon entering the apartment, it was clear to both of them that the old man was poor. Trash and random junk piled everywhere in the apartment, some of it appeared to have been sitting there for years. It looked like it had never been cleaned.

The old man spoke as if he had no shame  "Go head, take whatever seems interesting, it's the least I can do."

"You promised us money," Kei said, very annoyed, "Not trash!"

Mood: Peeved

Back to top Go down
Cyrad
Cyrad

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Murder   Expensive Murder - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:42 pm

Cyrad became visibly upset when he entered the apartment and came to the realization that this man was most certainly very poor. He wanted to get very mad about how he had been shorted out from a job that had been offering so much but he knew it was partially his fault for not talking a commission up front and taking a man's word at a bar. Cyrad just started to shake his head, Kei seemed a bit more upset especilly when the man offered for them to take anything from the man's apartment.

"You promised us money, not trash!" Cyrad was sure that Kei needed the money more than he did, though he wasn't happy either about coming so far to fight for free. Still, Cyrad tried to focus on knowing that he did some good for a town in need.

"Listen old man, I have three things to say to you. First you should never make bargains when you don't have the capabilities to fulfill you part of the deal, second if you had just told me your story there would be a pretty good chance I would have offered to help you for free, and third I will have my payment some day, whether it be in a favor or gold at a later time." Cyrad turned to Kei. "You can search him for money, I'm sure he has some or you can see if you can find anything good here. I'll be waiting outside." Cyrad walked away, though he didn't get any money he knew that sometimes having a man that you can call upon either for information or sanctuary could be useful especially in Cyrad's line of work.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Murder   Expensive Murder - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:32 pm

Kei

Kei shook his head and sighed, he always got the worst clients with the worst jobs. Cyrad seemed pretty peeved to and left the apartment. Kei walked in and grabbed an old kendama off of a junk pile and said to their client, "I'm taking this old man." and left the apartment.

Kei caught up to Cyrad and spoke, "I guess this is where we part ways for now, but I am sure it won't be the last time we see each other."
Kei said with a smile, "If you ever need me, I wouldn't mind helping you out."

With that, Kei began his journey back home.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Murder   Expensive Murder - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Expensive Murder
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Fire Nation :: Shu Jing-
Jump to: