The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Traveler's Encounters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

EXP : 1185
Birthday : 1995-05-31

Character Description
Position: Earth Kingdom Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

The Traveler's Encounters Empty
PostSubject: The Traveler's Encounters   The Traveler's Encounters EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:46 pm

So with my character being a traveler and all, looking for skilled fighters to challenge and friends to make, I feel need to post here. RPing with others, at least to me, is much more fun than alone so I ask, would anyone like to RP? It doesn't matter where you are in the world Raiu would just like to meet you and possibly fight.

Also, I would like to point out that this isn't a one time deal thread either. If you want to RP just ask here or PM me, it doesn't matter if I'm currently RPing with someone else, I'll get around to you. This is my only account so there should be no confusion.

You can find out more about Raiu by clicking this right here.

Of course if you don't read all of that here's a little summary.

Okashi Nokoraiu is young firebender who was taught martial arts by his father and firebending by his mother. After feeling he was old enough, he set out on the world in search of fights, whether they be friendly or deadly. He's rather sarcastic, but respectful of those who deserve it, and has a bit of a temper.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Craver531

The Traveler's Encounters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Information :: Plotting-
Jump to: