The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP with the pretty lady?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhin Lyautey
Zhin Lyautey

EXP : 1575
Birthday : 1990-04-09

Character Description
Position: Artist; Architect
Nation: Fire Nation

RP with the pretty lady? Empty
PostSubject: RP with the pretty lady?   RP with the pretty lady? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:06 am

So, the fact that I am posting something or somewhere outside of an RP means that this is somewhat serious.
To cut a long story short, I want to try and RP with people, maybe make some friends, tell some stories, and that sort of thing.
My characters are Zhin, Bolin, and Laksha, currently.

Zhin is a nonbending artist and architect from the Fire Nation who frequents the islands, as well as the Southern Water Tribe. She is a deep thinker and a planner, and appreciates a lot of the simple beauties that life brings.

Bolin's just an everyday worker-for-hire in the southern Earth Kingdom and the Si-Wong Desert. While he shares the name with the canon character, the two are very different, and this one is much older (about 24).

Laksha is a Kyoshi Warrior whose life basically revolves around combat and military. The lack of a war has left her lost and confused, and she does not even know what to do with herself anymore. She does appreciate simple friendly gestures if she understands them, and enjoys strategy games.

Those wishing to check out my RP samples and writing skills can refer to the following links.
Zhin (4 pages)
Bolin
Lahska

Feel free to PM any of my accounts (I use Zhin the most, as you can tell) if I am not on chat; or you can post here if you would like. Alternately, if you have a chatango account, my username is katniss41.

Hopefully I can get out and meet a few more people. ^.^

(NOTE: This "I want to RP with people" thread excludes Zuzu, mostly because we have numerous external RPs everywhere and stuff. I love you though, Zuzu! <3)
Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

EXP : 1185
Birthday : 1995-05-31

Character Description
Position: Earth Kingdom Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

RP with the pretty lady? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with the pretty lady?   RP with the pretty lady? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:56 pm

I would love to RP with one of your characters. I currently only have one, Okashi Nokoraiu.

Raiu is a firebending martial artists who was taught to use his bending for defensive purposes rather than offensive. He's recently started traveling the world in search of a good fight and possibly new friends.

You can pair him up with whoever you like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Craver531

RP with the pretty lady?
Page 1 of 1