The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Y'all!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sijo Ban Kang
Sijo Ban Kang

EXP : 230
Birthday : 1992-04-01

Hey Y'all! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Y'all!   Hey Y'all! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:12 am

Hey everybody, Sijo here.

I am sure I share at least one thing in common with all of you due to the nature of the website, and that is why the internet is a cool thing. Except when it kills your childhood. Then it isn't. Anyways, I've been an Avatar fan for years as I am sure most of you are, though I am not going to make any bold statments about being "da biggest fan". I draw most of the materials I work with from the same sources Avatar did rather than drawing from Avatar purely by itself. Most of that comes from my own experience in martial arts in bygone years and a fascination with the idealism of those cultures and times.

I have been roleplaying on tabletop, browser, and live-action (yeah I know, I'm not 15 degrees off cool) for the better part of a decade. I have been doing play-by-post RPs since 2001 from various sources. Some I still frequent and am proud of. Others... eh. I got a good feeling looking at the level of activity here and felt like I had to give it a go.

So if that is all, I look forward to playing with all of you. I have a character sheet that I would like to post and as fun as writing intros are, writing characters is better Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Hey Y'all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Y'all!   Hey Y'all! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:41 am

Welcome, Zul here (yeah I'm also the Earth Queen Razz )
I've sort of gained the nickname "The all-seeing eye and all-knowing force" mainly becuase I'm on here basically all the time so I know just about every type of happening here.

Myself, I'm an avid RPer (only 5 years so far though) and an even more avid novelist (13 years and counting), and I've published a book. So I'm obviously a fan of fiction writing and character creation. I'm totally with you on the things I've done though. Some I'm proud of... others, eh...xB

I Liked (and approved) your character too. I can't wait to RP with ya.
~Zul~
Back to top Go down

Hey Y'all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: