The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowy Serenade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Korra
Korra

EXP : 5270
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Snowy Serenade - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:32 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak was a fast eater, but not to the point where she didn't enjoy what she ate. once the food started going into her mouth, she was quiet to the point where she did not even respond to Sayuri at all apart from a few nods to show that she wasn't ignoring her.

Zak was more of a freelance healer, as she called herself, but the truth was that she was unemployed. in her defense, she was only 17, but that was still plenty old enough to find some form of work. It wasn't even that she didn't know how to work--quite the opposite in fact; just that she didn't care a whole lot right now.

she cleaned her plate and stood up.
"well, it's been nice visiting you, and thank you for your hospitality." she nodded, "but it seems I best be going." she started heading upstairs to retrieve her clothes and her things, purposely swaying her hips as she did so.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Comfortable
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

EXP : 2190
Birthday : 1995-07-02

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri finished eating in comfortable silence. She enjoyed the companionship that Zak provided, even if it was extremely frustrating. She looked up as Zak stood up and began to walk upstairs, Sayuri was briefly transfixed by her hip movement before she giggled and followed her new friend.

Back in her bedroom, she headed into the closet and picked out the same outfit as yesterday, but a cleaner version. She checked fer reflection before walking over to her vanity. With minimal effort she combed her hair and tied it up in her usual style. She headed downstairs and waited for her guest to come down. She had also put on a blue satchel that matched her clothes well. She waited.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Resting
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

By the time Sayuri met Zakura up the stairs, the smaller girl was already dressed and slinging her bag over her shoulders. she did take a few moments to watch Sayuri dress herself, but she was otherwise quiet, just with that gentle smirk on her face.

she did do a brief inspection of her things, making sure they were all in working order, and after stowing everything back away, she came back down the stairs, heading towards the door.

"thanks again for having me." she nodded, "I'll see ya later."
she made her way towards teh door, ready to head back out into the world, regardless of how ready or not her friend was.
Condition: Comfortable
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri smiled slightly as she headed out of her house for the day. The weather was the same as it was yesterday, a light snowfall. The whiteness of it all coupled with the sunlight temporarily blinded Sayuri. She blinked while her eyes adjusted to the light. She waited for a brief moment before heading out. She did not go the same way as Zak, instead she took a detour down a side street and out onto the main street.

She was greeted by a whole tide of people heading in different directions, she signed slightly, before joining the throng of people. She weaved gracefully between the people, most of which gave her a second glance. She giggled and returned them a wink, be it man or woman.

By the time she made it to the store, she was out of breath. She greeted the old woman who ran the apothecary with a smile before hanging her bag up. She put on her light green apron, she headed to the counter and started to serve the patrons.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:06 am

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak waited for Sayuri to pass her, and then gave the girl a good spank on the butt with a laugh as they left the house. they went different directions as Zak took a left and disappeared back onto the streets.

No one really knew what Zak or her family did; they were just another shady branch of the Talllarico Clan. They had skills in healing, but at the same time were never formally employed at any hospice or apothecary.
Whatever the case, it seemed that Zakura had disappeared back into the streets of the tribe once again,and wasn't seen until later that day... perhaps after Sayuri's work let out? it was hard to tell with that girl, for the few times she was seen, she was seen zigzagging through alleyways or getting in fights.
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:35 am

Sayuri

-Timeadvance-

Sayuri openly yawned at the counter of the apothecary. The day had been tiring, they had several woman in complaining about pregnancy issues, one who gave birth, and several other problems. Sayuri was tired by the days events, but she would manage

The old woman who ran the shop shuffled up to Sayuri and said she could go. The woman was always kind to Sayuri. The girl smiled gratefully at the woman, she was a girl who liked things to go her way.

As she headed out of the shop, with her apron replaced by her bag, she let out a sigh. The snowfall had gotten heavier compared to earlier this morning, it would soon be a full out blizzard. Sayuri trudged through the snow, back toward her house, she disliked heavy snowfall.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak's activity was not exactly clear, but she emerged at the end of the day with a few extra small cuts and bruises; nothing that couldn't be easily healed, but Zak didn't mind looking a bit battered for the time being. it gave her more of a grizzled veteran look.

The Water Tribe Underground had been good today, and Zak had profited from it for the most part. She figured the easiest way to unwind from here would be to dance through the snow, letting the cool air cool her off from the heated fights she had been in. it felt marvelous.
Condition: Slightly Battered; nothing critical
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:50 am

Sayuri

Sayuri continued to plow on through the streets of the Northern Water Tribe, if they could be called streets. She yawned yet again, wondering what she would make for her dinner... It was while absorbed in her daydream that she bumped into Zak and sent them both presumably sprawling, what were the odds.

Sayuri began to pick up the contents of her bag and began to repack it, she then turned back to see who she had bumped into, she blinked for a moment before seeing the barefeet, she sighed with a slight giggle and said.

"Well hello there"

Condition: Tired
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:03 am

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak's happy frolick through the snow was only interrupted when she bumped into someone. she slid on her feet, but spread them far enough apart that she barely managed to stay on her feet.

"you should watch where you're going sweetcheeks." Zak teased, "I should take your pants for that." she stuck her tongue out playfully, not entirely meaning it (but also not entirely joking either).

"where you heading? mind if I tag along?"
Yeah, Zakw as basically inviting herself over again. silly girl.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:28 am

Sayuri

Sayuri sighed, pretending to be exasperated. In truth she was just happy to see her new friend after such a short time, it was very strange. Sayuri stood up and brushed the snow off her, aware of the snowfall. She giggled and after a brief thinking moment, she spoke.

"I was heading home to get changed, then I thought I would go out for dinner, weather permitting, you can come if you want to"

With that, she turned on her heel and began the long walk back to her house. Not checking whether or not Zak was following. She pushed open the door to her house after unlocking it, and headed inside. She didn't shut the door, she assumed Zak would close it if she was there. Sayuri walked over to the fire and set it ablaze after a few moments, who needed firebending.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:01 am

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

"I'll go with you then." she giggled. "you don't need to change... you just need to take your clothes off." she winked. She was being serious, but didn't care either way. Zak could have her own opinion.

Zakura did follow Sayuri all the way to her house, following her inside, where she shut the door. the snow was still coming down, but it was not a storm or a blizzard or anything of that sort yet.

with the door closed, Zak plopped onto the couch, making herself at home already and shamelessly.
"So... what's your plan from here, sweetcheeks? Gonna give me a little striptease?"
This was just more playful teasing, mostly in reference to her remark that she said she had to change when she got home. Zak didn't have anything else to change into, although now that the snow wasn't obscuring them, her bruises and cuts were more prominently visible. they were not permanent; but they were fresh, for certain.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri did indeed notice the multitude of cuts, frowning slightly. She turned from what she was doing and walked over to the kitchen. She waterbended some snow from outside the window into her kettle, before setting it over the fire to boil. She thought briefly about the cuts, trying to decide what to do, it seemed easier to confront the other girl about the problem. She turned and walked back into the living room. She sat in front of Zak and looked at her again before speaking.

"Well, you don't even have a chance of getting me out of my clothes without telling me about those cuts, where did you get them?..."

They looked fairly fresh, but nothing major. Sayuri was still slightly worried, but it didn't show. She was more curious about their origins.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak chuckled again. "I don't plan to. you're going to take them off for me." she grinned rather shamelessly. She was sprawled out over the couch, her arms clutching the back, her head leaned back, and her feet on a coffee table. She really had just made herself at home.

"I got 'em from the day's work." she shrugged. "it was just another business day, really. 'sides... I can heal 'em if I wanted, but that takes effort and I am lazy. Why do you want to know so bad? I ain't dying or anything..."

she was just being a tease again, since she was a master of the trade. Her condition was definitely not life-threatening; she just didn't see a need to be babied.
Mood: Teasing
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri listened to the other girl speak, before smiling. She was always the flirt, well, if you could call it flirting. Sayuri found it all very amusing, how Zak had twice now invited herself into Sayuri's home, and made herself comfortable. She just hoped her feet were clean, she giggled at the thought, she thought again about the cuts, but decided to dismiss them, but another thing sparked her curiosity.

"It makes me wonder what you do for a job, getting so many cuts... And also, I don't think I will take my clothes off, missy"

She giggled again, silly her, she could be hard to get, sometimes. She looked outside and saw it was a full blown blizzard, she sighed slightly. She stood up and walked around the room, closing all of the shutters. She then went around and lit all of her candles, and added another log too her fire. Then she went to retrieve the tea, which she set down in front of Zak, waiting for her too speak.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

"well." Zak laughed. "who spit in your bean curd? being all boring like that all of a sudden." she noticed the blizzard outside and seemed more than okay with being snowed in. That would just give her... opportunities. :3

she didn't answer Sayuri's remark about what Zak did for a living. she'd hold out a bit on that, because it was shady business. but, scars were scars, and injuries were injuries, and she couldn't exactly hide the ones on her hands, face, and feet.

she closed her eyes and put her hands together, relaxing on the couch. she was quite fine with falling asleep like this.

Mood: Teasing
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri again listened to the other girl speak, and noticed how elusive she was about the question. She thought about this for a moment, wondering what would make her be so elusive about her line of work, it was a very curious topic. She decided to leave it, if this girl wanted to be secretive she could be, it was fine with her, so she simply giggled again, before turning to Zak, sipping her tea.

"Well, there is a blizzard outside, so you can stay here tonight if you need to, or you can brave the outside... And I am just tired from working all day, it was quite hectic..."

It was very true, her work today had been very interesting and taken a lot of energy to perform. Being a healer was no easy thing, and Sayuri still had a lot to learn before she could even consider herself an expert on the topic, it was frustrating but the girl loved challenges."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak laughed as Sayuri pointed out the obvious. She didn't mind frolicking in the blizzard, although with some wounds like the ones she had, she didn't want to risk exposing them to the harsh wind and ice. her eyes were closed and she wasn't moving apart from the gentle rise and fall of her stomach.

"I guess I'll stick around... even if you're going to be boring." she teased. "thanks for the hospitality though." she stretched, but otherwise remained resting. At this point, she didn't really care where she ended up, because she could brave the blizzard if she was thrown out, or could enjoy the coziness of the house if she was allowed to stay.
without even looking over though, she did reach over and softly squeeze one of Sayuri's exposed thighs, before retracting her hand again as if nothing had ever happened.
Mood: Playful
Condition: Slightly Battered
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri watched as he girl spoke, listening too her speak. Zak should have known she could stay here, so long as her parents didn't come home, which they wouldn't for two more days, then Zak would have to go, her parents expected her to marry someday, and she didn't think they would like the thought of Sayuri consorting with both genders, she giggled at the thought of it. She spoke again, smiling.

"You can always stay here, Zak, so long as my parents aren't around. And boring when tired is what I am."

She yawned, before smiling again. She then noticed Zak's hands giving her thigh a squeeze, she giggled and lightly kissed her on the cheek. She decided she was hungry, so she would make something to eat if Zak was hungry... She asked as much.

"Hungry?"

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak giggled. "well... I'll be sure to take up that offer as much as I can then." she winked. "someone's got to keep your company."
when she heard the mention of boredum, she decided to tease again.
"well that's because you have clothes on. you should take them off."

but she did not push the matter, and instead answered the other girl's question.

"Sure. if you're offering, I'm down for something."
she continued to rest, since she didn't feel like stripping down and healing herself at the moment anyways.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:55 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri stood up from where she was sat, and walked into the kitchen. She thought for a moment, before disappearing into the pantry. She returned with the ingredients to make noodles, huzzah! She began to prepare the dish, calling back into the living room as she did so.

"By the way, my parents are going to be back tomorrow! Along with my brother!"

It was true. She had gotten the letter while she was at work from a blushing mail boy. She smiled fondly at the memory of making him blush such a shade of crimson. She bended some water into a pot, and continued to prepare the dish, she was doing it completely from memory, turns out she was a pretty good cook as well, all things considered. She remained in the kitchen, making noodles.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak stood up when Sayuri did, groping the other woman briefly as she followed her into the kitchen.
"well then," she chuckled, "I guess I'll make sure I'm long gone by that point, yes?"
it'd be best they not hear about their sexcapades, Zak thought, although it wasn't like Zakura was going to lose any rep about it. the worst that would happen would probably just be her getting kicked out of Sayuri's house, which was why she planned to be far away by the time that happened.

Zak stood a few feet back, checking Sayuri out as she cooked. she contemplated groping the other woman, but for now kept her distance. first it was food time. playtime would be afterwards... or never, if Sayuri elected to be boring again.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri continued to cook her meal. The smell in the room turned to a nice one, compared to it's usual lack of nice smells. Sayuri hummed as she cooked, nothing in particular, but a general happy tone. As she finished the noodles, she took a ladle and put some the noodles into two bowls. She giggled at Zak as she picked up the two bowls of noodles. As she passed the girl, she planted a soft kiss on her cheek, before heading to the table. She placed down the two meals, and smile at her handiwork. She took some chopsticks from a jar in the middle of the table, and started to eat. The noodles of course tasted great, so Sayuri enjoyed her meal.

Condition: Normal
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak softly massaged Sayuri's shoulders while she cooked, before teasingly stopping and sitting down a few minutes before the meal was finished.

when they were served, Zakura began eating quietly but happily, enjoying the medley of tastes that danced through her mouth and down her throat.

"it's good." she smiled, "thank you, by the way."
she was pretty deft with chopsticks, despite an injury on her dominant (right) hand. other than a briefl smile at Sayuri, Zak paid most of her attention to the food in front of her until it was gone.
Condition: Fed ^.^
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:08 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri finished her meal a few short moments after Zak finished her own meal. Sayuri stood up and picked up both bowls, she carried them to the kitchen, and dumped them in the sink. She bended the water from a nearby pot into the sink, on top of the bowls. She walked back into the dining area, and spoke to Zak, with a giggle.

"So, what do you want to do now?"

She was bored, and they may as well have one last night together, she giggled, wondering if the girl was thinking the same as she was, she doubted she was, which made it all the more amusing.

Condition: Normal
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak stood up as the dishes were stacked away into the sink, and she stepped towards Sayuri.
"What to do, what to do..." she cooed, before reaching and groping Sayuri's backside through her clothes. "Oh, I think you know... unless you wanted a massage or something?"
she squeezed her hands as if to emulate massaging shoulders (so her hands were in front of her now; no longer on Sayuri's buttocks).

"thoughts?"
she'd listen if Sayuri had anything better in mind. if they couldn't think of anything, she'd probably just commandeer the couch and sleep till the storm was gone or something. it was her call.
Condition: Fed ^.^
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowy Serenade
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Water Tribes :: Southern Water Tribe-